Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1557799854209.png (1920x958, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunmagwarehouse.com/promag-archangel-for-aa700-precision-stocks-308-20-round-blue-steel-magazine.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is probably too much to ask but try not being complete retards in this one.

Lmfao people believed my moleman story. Sorry moleman it was just too good to pass up

reposting cos im a retard that can't into post limit

Unpin your mags.

Attached: sponge.png (487x388, 126K)

Yeah, eh

Reminder moleman did nothing wrong, plebbitor manlet schizos need to go back to their containment site.

How shitty is the Kel-tec SU16? should I get one

Anyone Know how to buy gen3 or gen4 Night Vision from the states, Can I just ship it to a PO box and pick it up next time i'm in the states? or Do I have to use an exporter\ Freight Forwarder?

pretty sure that falls under ITAR regs in which case you will not be able to export from the US yourself

Tactical Imports has some shit I'm pretty sure

Worthless beyond a few feet or on anything larger than rats.

absolute dog shit, no.

PO box in the US then smuggle in a car, if caught it's ITAR so big fine and maybe jail.

I only kill chugs that find my tunnels, anyone else who runs into me innawoods get's to magdump a bit of fullgiggle and larp with me. Taken I don't really let people get close to me innawoods.

Man I wish the USA would just get rid of ITAR...
I know I was just hoping to get one a bit cheaper, but If I can't get one exported from the USA, they are my next choice(since they have ok prices)

Based chugkiller

Nani the fuck Moleman
I thought all you did was ND in your father's house, near your friends and Larp in the woods

>molepeople shouldn't be allowed to defend their homes! gun control now!
fuck off, they violated the NAP by entering his tunnels without explicit consent. They're lucky all he did was shoot them and not sacrifice him for a black magic ritual.

Based

thank you for your service

Buy nvgs from airshit kids, they have them up and working for cheaper than you think. Mostly gen 3 tho

just asking.. for educational purposes.. How does a person do such a thing?

Can you operate a power drill?

Point taken

Depending on how it's crimped power drills can work for that too but I've seen a bunch of new mags that are crimped on all 4 corners of the mag so I'm not sure how you'd manage with that. Rivets, though... Power drill. Push slowly so you don't damage anything inside. At a certain point it will pop right out.
Don't forget to have your hand riveter to replace the rivets after you've done your maintenance.
;)

Does anyone know if vz mags have to be unpinned to disassemble? I tried taking them apart but the base plate wouldn't slide off, felt like it was getting stuck.

Of course! Wouldn't be so silly as to forget to repin them after cleaning!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 11.42.41 PM.png (1772x1030, 2.54M)

to get the spring and follower out yeah but the baseplate should slip off. Don't baby it.

Really need to clean my m14 mags but how would I take them apart in this case?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

Some are pinned with a solid rivet and some are hollow rivets. Do they come out the same? I haven't cleaned my mags to date so would honestly be good to open em up and clean em out

>crimped
don't even bother. those 10/30s are fine for larp/aesthetics but you you should have at least 10-20 5/30 pmags which come cleanly riveted in the spine. the neat rivet in the spine is essential for repinning after cleaning / maintenance.

Dremel with a disk?

holy fucking cucked, who did that to those?

Post height though. I dont trust anyone under 5'10

All of mine are pinned on the spine, just have the 2 types. 1 is a solid rivet and the other type is a hollow looking one through the spine as well.

Get these, legal 20 rounders for you. Just no last round hold open. Apparently they feed pretty reliably.

gunmagwarehouse.com/promag-archangel-for-aa700-precision-stocks-308-20-round-blue-steel-magazine.html

>1 is a solid rivet and the other type is a hollow looking one
I'm not sure how to tell those apart or if theres any meaningful difference

They should just come out the same.
Those mags that have one small crimp in the spine are easily remedied with a drill, but agreed otherwise.

what's that, a spot weld? just cut it

Good idea I think my parents have one in the basement
I got it from trendies so I’m assuming they did
Looks like it, yeah I’ll do that then

That’s really sick actually, thanks fren

Huh I thought my trip was permabanned, that's why i go by Hans moleman now. Even looking to legally change my name

>changing your name to the online name you use to brag about your criminal activity
absolutely braindead attention seeker or disinfo agent

>Even looking to legally change my name
I pray this is real and not just shitposting.

Attached: ok.jpg (800x450, 34K)

No problem, always happy to help! Order like 10 honestly. I'd love to see a video of 20 in a row feeding out of them. They seem to be a fairly well kept secret so not much footage of em

My vest and gorka suit showed up today

pls no buli cangen

Attached: mememan.jpg (1072x1920, 80K)

>manlets still mad
Kek

im cringing

what did i do wrong :(

>he still isnt proving hes not the projecting manlet. Post proofs or gtfo.

Get your fucking face off the internet retard.
>also post height

Michael, I told you you weren't allowed to post my things on this board anymore for attention.
We will discuss this when I get home, very disappointed.

>the face of alt right incels

I covered it enough I figure
Just wait until I tell my wife's boyfriend about your comment

What's bad about it?

Attached: 1557431140782.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Autists who despise anything that breaks out of the norms will shill relentlessly against things they've never used. People have a hate-on for Kel-tec because early generations of their products have issues, and despite the fact that they get smoothed out, they still shriek. Seriously, the SU-16 has been around a while now. Get one, it's fine.

plastic receiver beats itself to death in as little as a few hundred rounds. do some fucking research.

Gratuitous cursing just makes you look a fool.

Yeah that's not true.

good to know, thank (You)

This was due to the gas tube not being staked properly in early models, had been completely fixed for like 5 years now.
Do some fucking research

Go the fuck back to plebbit you retarded nigger loving cuck faggot

>GO BACK TO PLEBBIT
lmao the 12 year old noguns favourite response

stop replying to him

>muh high standard of discourse
unironically fuck off, this place wasn't made for you

>dude fuck this is fucking Jow Forums if you don't fucking swear fucking constantly you are a nigger faggot fucking redditor
How to spot the underageb&s from a mile away

Smells like summer in here

Never posted on plebbit once in y life been here since 2013. Just letting you know you sound like a preteen who discovered cursing yesterday, not at all offended.

Attached: wompwomppepegif.gif (554x400, 135K)

>2013
out

>Jow Forums - civil discourse enforcement
can you faggot boomers stop? holy shit this is gay.

Not as gay as me sucking your dick. Faggot

can summer be over already? cangen is shit enough with all the redd*t tourists we don't need more retards

Wake me up for the election. It's never getting better regardless.

Attached: 1557387434162.png (600x817, 400K)

Attached: Provinces.png (7299x5000, 874K)

>reddit tourist
>been here since 2008
>used to get /b/ to raid my ex gf
>participated in LionCash
>literally 30 and have been here since the dawn of time
>faggot kids who still smell like Pampers call me a plebbitfag
fucking retards stfu

nice blog

>2008
>dawn of time
Jesus christ, fuck off back to pleb.bit

Maybe stop acting like a redditfag then.

>schizo assumes im talking to him even though i made a general statement
take your meds bro

2008 is pretty far back in terms of Jow Forums
2006 would be true OLDFAG but, fuck with with your back to r*ddit. 2008 is a long time ago

I was just addressing your sentiment about 'reddit tourists' which is retarded. People throw around that label all the time and it happens to people whop are legit oldfags. Consider this - actual oldfags dont say 'go back to plebbit'

2008 is the start of shithead tourist NORPs like you showing up

>he thinks reddit tourists aren't an actual thing
jeeze you really are proving you're a newfag

As opposed to fucked in the head pedophile niggers like you? Gotcha retard

Who gives a shit. All newcomers eventually get assimilated. Such is the nature of Jow Forums. 'fuck off back to r**dit' is just cancer and spam takes up discussion space for nothing. Just say lurk moar like we used to, fucking numbskull.

>y-you're just a pedophile!!!!!!!!
ok back to plebbit shlomo

>calls me Normal ordinary respectable person as some sort of pejorative
>it can be safely implied he dreams of the old days before actual moderation where he could get his cp fix daily
Neck yourself pedo incel

absolutely SEETHING plebbitor spotted

>deflects
yeah, im seething. seriously, end your life you defective human trash

plebbitors like you are the definiton of NORPs. You're so frustrated you're shitting up yet another thread on Jow Forums

Lol kill yourself pedo

Theres no point to even address the accusation of plebbitor because theres 100% zero way of proving the negative. So engaging with you is like eating dirt.

Can you get these in Canada?

i think you plebbitors are getting a little unhinged, maybe you shouldn't own guns little fellers

the proof is in the pudding sweaty
>claims to be 08 fag
>calls people pedophiles like a post-trump election newfag
just stop posting

Attached: 1388047112233.jpg (403x280, 52K)

Yep, a few different companies carry them.

>little feller
Come one come all, spot the manlet projecting his frustration.

New rule: you can only say little guy with timestamp height proof

>buttmad manlet shitting up another thread
jesus you really are furious, huh?

>literal pedo appologist spotted
when are you going to hang yourself on live stream?