Nfa Thread

Anyone own any Nfa guns?

I literally sent out a check about a few hours ago to my first full auto gun, and i'm pumped as hell.

If anyone owns any Sbr/Silencers/FA guns please share.

Also, if you're wondering what i bought it's an m16a1

Attached: 130708-004-FA77063E.jpg (500x218, 8K)

Didnt buy an m16a2
you poorfag

Attached: cuckforms.jpg (2448x3264, 1.88M)

>giving the ATF money for something you can do for free with a shoelace
cuck

What if everyone just went and bought M16 FA trigger groups as an act of civil disobedience?

The shoelace works because of the reciprocating charging handle... homie.

They lack the manpower to take everyone to prison but symbolically would legally rape a few people to intimidate.

>Burst

No one here owns full auto. It’s a site intended to attract basement dweller fags with zero cash. I’d be surprised if the majority of people here even owned a 22.

There's a couple nfa owners here, but mainly SBRs, SBSs, and silencers.

Waiting on my stamp to sbr my ps90. Congrats on your new MG.

>Laughs at you in full auto

Sure. I own a select fire G3, a select-fire Winchester M14, a giggly Vz.58, a giggly Rommy AK, a full fun Valmet and a full fun G17. I’m currently fixing on a select-fire AKS-74U.

Attached: 7220E0C8-5F1F-48C8-8F1B-8DA6FE2A10D2.jpg (1536x2048, 879K)

Imagine losing 20 to 30 grand overnight when the Hughes gets repealed

Won't ever happen.

As much as I'd like to see Hughes repealed, I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

Just bend some sheet metal lmao

>when
gud thing it never will

>TFW I'm NFA cucked because I don't know any 3 non family members to vouch for me

Attached: 1509806386013.jpg (509x625, 31K)

Yea bro, just bend some sheet metal bro. Just take up the ass when you get locked up for years bro just lay a 250k fine bro. Trust me bro, I’m a bro.

Attached: 9A8F1EBB-14BB-49B7-868F-6D8B9A2DE744.jpg (452x375, 61K)

wat

Attached: 1513795632880.jpg (408x439, 59K)

There's nothing stopping you from installing a full auto fcg in an A2. The A2 is the better buy because it's very similar to the M4 lower.

Some yuropoor countries let you have machineguns if you can provide character references. Obviously this rules out Jow Forums spergs.

Tampering with an original m16a2

Besides, I’ve seen m16a2’s go for about 27k and I’ve seen m16a1’s right at the same price. I don’t see a price difference desu. Just depends who you buy it from.

Based canadian freedom poster. It makes me sad that syrupniggers are less cucked than americans.

>Tampering with an original m16a2
What?

>imagine thinking the hughes amendment will ever get repealed
I just want to remind every one of you:
>NFA will always be there
>ATF will never stop
>the SCOTUS will not hear any pro 2a cases
gun rights from here on out will not get better, only get worse.

Attached: 1548188366774.jpg (660x716, 53K)

I think he means tempering with the inner mechanics to swap out the burst for full auto.

You do know that you can keep the parts in a safe to sell later as 100% original

Does he mean it will lose value because it's not 100% original

>I think he means tempering with the inner mechanics to swap out the burst for full auto.
Yea, once again. What?

Sweden you can own a full auto swedish k that is basically free

What?

>TFW NFA will never go away
>TFW Hughs amendment will never go away
>TFW NRA don't give a fuck
>TFW GOA has no power
>TFW Boomers fucked us all because of muh investments!
>TFW these faggots got their M16 for 3K, and thanks to them cucking the law the same gun is now worth over 20K
>TFW Boomers in SCOTUS don't give a fuck
>TFW Boomers in Legislature either at worse fucking hate you or at best just don't give a fuck about you

Attached: 1530420220276.jpg (720x675, 36K)

They oughta just ban semi auto so we can get the party started, enough of the frog in the Jacuzzi shit

Attached: cowabunga.jpg (628x688, 43K)

part of me wants trump to lose in '20 just so we can get this boogaloo started.

Ah, he was referencing the NFA, so I figured he was american. Thought it might of been some commie state law.

It's not different if he wins or loses.

Every DNC candidate wants to ban the 2nd, and trump banned bump stocks. just like how said, gun rights aren't going to get better. only worse.