Can anyone help me identify this gun?

Can anyone help me identify this gun?

Attached: B04E76D5-B2EE-4C8C-8265-3E92AD8B9F46.jpg (1900x966, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4e8o2
archive.is/n3HCd
archive.is/V0r4A
archive.is/1SUDT
archive.is/9aGb6
archive.is/mNbyZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would have to say that is a shotgun, Im pretty positive it's one if those pump action ones

is that a famas

AK-47 assault rifle

Its a fuckin glock

Looks like an old school Remington 870 that has had a heat cowl and a pistol grip installed on it. Pretty cool.

Assault Rifle 15

Aesthetic.

Call me crazy but I think that's a hunnit Dolla hi-point

The longer you look at it the worse it gets

Those are mock-up pics I made for Slampig. Thanks for posting my Shockwave, user!

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-02.25.50.jpg (780x1900, 235K)

Needs bayo

Too short. I thought about it, but decided I'd use the light more. It wouldn't fit with the light. Heatshield does come in handy for me. I'm disabled, and when my left hand isn't working right, I can work the action in the crook of my elbow.

Also makes it nice for the long shooting sessions at the sandpits when you forget the barrel gets hot!

Attached: PicsArt_04-27-10.35.24.jpg (1600x907, 465K)

Mossberg Shockwave 12g.

This autists shockwave he gave artificial wear and viciously defends his gay tube light claims in great boomer fashion "YOU DONT NEED A BRIGHT LIGHT KID DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITLL DO TO YOUR EYES" and has started multiple threads trying to show off his shotgun like we care or are the sole dispenser of gratification for his gun purchase and modification

Attached: 1543944095215.jpg (326x294, 34K)

Stop posting this you fucking autist

I live rent free in your head, don't I?

'He posted it again REEEEEEEE!'

You do realize your talking to two different people, right? That I, the owner of Slampig, didn't start this thread?

>r-rent free in your head!
>p-please guys validate my gun guys I cant live unless you guys like my gun!
Really gets one mental process functioning in a manner that would cause one to reflect on what has been posted

Attached: big-think-possible-new-meme-format-29781934.png (500x448, 262K)

The collection grows.

>Dedicated Threads:
archive.is/4e8o2
archive.is/n3HCd
archive.is/V0r4A
archive.is/1SUDT

>Other Instances:
archive.is/9aGb6
archive.is/mNbyZ

Attached: 4978.jpg (579x584, 34K)

>see a picture 10 times
>snaps
>creates threads with pics he saved
>'I'll troll him!
>thread turns into ANOTHER braced Shockwave thread where other people are interested in it and ask questions
>foiled again.....grrrr

Got make another thread with my pictures, asshat. I love the attention!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>where other people are interested in it and ask questions
More deluded than I had imagined.

How many were started by me?

Thanks! Wanna see more pics?

We can only assume all of them. If not, maybe the fact that people are making parody threads about you should be an indicator of how fucking insufferable and lacking in self awareness you are.

what grip is that?

Attached: 1448773034103.jpg (1783x998, 805K)

Fuck off retard. You've been posting this daily.

It's pretty clear all of them were made by him.

So post some pics. Jump into the conversation, or if it obviously triggers your raging hormone infested brain...
Pass by.

It's a walnut AR grip that another user on this board gave me. He got it from Gene at Blackgunswood.com.

Attached: PicsArt_04-25-10.44.22.jpg (902x1500, 319K)

>Be OP
>Spend hours scratching your gun and poorly staining the furniture
>Attach plastic cuck stock

>Gun looks infinitely worse than a short 870 with off the shelf parts

nice, also what stock is on the bottom of OPs image, been looking for a wood brace

Attached: 1553054934322 (1).jpg (4032x1501, 1.65M)

It's not real, and it looks like shit anyways.

Now that's the good shit. Fucking Canadians, I want one here.

Last two weren't, if you bothered to read them. I timestamped in them to prove it.

OP is triggered because he's making threads with my pics to troll me, and it turns into a thread were people are interested in it, and want to build their own.

I'll continue to help anyone who shows interest.

It's a mock-up pic. I was thinking about replacing the standard AR steel buffer tube with a walnut dowel finished to match the walnut furniture. The brace is a Tailhook.

>Post Thread
>Backlash is overwhelming but your such a self absorbed faggot that you still enjoy the attention
>Oh yeah goys, uh, I totally didn't post this thread, here's a timestamp of my shotgun that like totally somehow proves I didn't make the OP
>That's like a fake p-poster! Um he's a troll, but like I'm totally winning, look at all these people who are interested! *crickets*

Like this.

Attached: gear_head_works_tailhook_mod1_-_3.jpg (2000x1332, 255K)

Why do people even like the Beretta?

Attached: 440.jpg (1800x1198, 278K)

Well, you can see it's from different posters, so...

That doesn't matter, though, huh? Ya know, most of those decaffeinated brands are just as tasty as regular coffee.

you can stop at any time user.

Attached: 1409628780209.jpg (100x94, 5K)

Remember to leave your windows open for air

Why, cause you say so? I told you, as long as other people are into it, ask questions, show interest, and want to build their own, I'll help them.

No matter how much it triggers you, kid.

You sneaky fucking eight legged bastard

>Why do people even like the Beretta?
Why do ppl like the 1911

fuck u

Attached: 1437512255770.jpg (1528x1209, 272K)

>Well, you can see it's from different posters, so...
No you cannot, retard.

>as long as other people are into it

Attached: 1534210339239.jpg (436x437, 26K)

better air circulation in the house sounds great, thanks user!

Guess he can stop posting now :^)

>all this projection
>thinking im op
>going full tilt cause someone doesnt like your gun
Do you want to try harder to deflect or are you going to face the fact nobody cares and a majority dont like your gun
Ps I actually liked the gun didint like the brace but when i go into multiple threads and see this amount of autism it really gets stale real quick

Attached: Boomers+be+like_258649_6727557.jpg (1200x600, 62K)

Jannies can. If they see it's me making these threads, they'd say something. They haven't.

So when I see people making more threads about Slampig, I'll be there to answer questions and post pics if it'll help them see what I did.

Scroll past.

Did you rub sage on it to make it look old and worn out on purpose? Holy fuck you're gay.

Attached: 1554155438884.jpg (540x720, 99K)

When they ask, I'll answer. It's simple.

Scroll past...

>thinking jannies do there job
How new are you?

Jow Forumsommandos HATE him
one posters weird trick to ruining the entire board

Steel wool. Worked really well, too. Now I don't baby it like you normally do with a new gun.

It's freeing. Try it.

He filed the edges

hey I have a question about your slampig is that a custom wood, or some kind of polymer for the pistolgrip?

>help them see what I did.
What's to see? It's a regular ass Shockwave with some bubba ass dremel job, an old pump handle and a shoulder thing that goes up.

They're watching these threads. They know who's posting what.

Attached: 1442025642052.jpg (1920x1280, 1.06M)

I think those edges still look a bit too artificial.
Have you considered rubbing a fine grain against it?

Way to expose your newfaggotry, nigger. Is it really that hard to look at the top of a post to see if there's an ID? As for jannies, I told you this in the last thread you fucking moron, the mods don't just delete shit per request because it's obnoxious to me. They do it for free, not for me. Now if you had posted a screenshot from an admin account that showed your different ID's that would have been proof (albeit weak due to the possibility of IP hopping), but you obviously didn't.

What is your point, they aren't posting with evidence for or against you, dumbfuck.

It's a piece of walnut that didn't match the forend very well. I had to play with the stain a bit to get it close.

Attached: PicsArt_04-06-03.13.23.jpg (1500x1216, 318K)

I wouldn't doubt it if he's also the OP

It's not done, buy yes. I have days/wekks where my left hand doesn't work. When it does, I'll smooth it out.

stop posting this shit bruh

Fair enough.
Try a fine grain whetstone against the edges and that might get you a better worn look.
That or leave it unloaded outside for a few weeks.

Ah yes all powerful jannies there in every single thread watching like all powerful gods that do it for free out of the goodness in there hearts to keep there anime board pure a clean and will swiftly move and delete threads in a mere day or 2

I'm here to help others who want/need to make something like this. If I see another thread, I'll jump in with a timestamp. Would that satisfy your *rage?

*Like I care about your rage. At all.

the grip looks a bit lighter. might need to do just a tiny bit more staining, or it could just be the lighting in the picture.

>*Like I care about your rage. At all.
>He replied

Attached: 4422.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Nah, it won't take much. I was thinking 600 or 800 emery. This Mossberg flat blue finish is very delicate. I had nearly bare metal action bars from just finger fucking it!

Literally and unironically go to reddit you will have more people that like your gun then here

I did read them, just timestamping a new pic proves nothing

Yeah, it's weird you say that! In person, it actually changes in bright sunlight. Sometimes the forend is darker, sometimes the grip.

I used Tru-Oil to finish it. It's very clear, and shows the grain well in person. Maybe it's a grain thing?

But I like it here. I'll stay.

Scroll past.

It's a Glock, which fires when the trigger is pulled.

>Slampig

Attached: SlamPig.jpg (1300x927, 182K)

You definitely did start this thread, just like all the other ones, faggot. Pretending that people are interested in your gay ass artificially distressed "Slampig" won't actually get people interested.

I don't know what to tell you. Slampig is here to stay, I'm afraid. Whether I post it or somebody else does, I'll always jump in.

Scroll past.

SO HELP ME GOD IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT YOUR SHOTGUN IM GOING TO FIND YOU AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS ON LIVE STREAM

>i want to talk to people about my gun
>they dont like it so im going to make them like it instead of going to where itll be more accepted so im just going to say
Scroll past *le epic smug face*

Attached: 1556490741274m.jpg (1024x683, 119K)

Niceeee...

S C R O L L P A S T.....

Nope, twern't me.

Attached: crackrock.gif (124x70, 447K)

I want to sell my 500 now so I can't even be associated with this faggot in any way

Attached: slmpg.png (595x98, 8K)

>Implying OP isn't samefagging

this

BUT MUH SLAMPIG! WHY ARNT YOU TAKING A GRINDER TO YOUR 500 RIGHT NOW ITS NOT STUPID!

>Slampig
I hate this name it just makes me think of a weird femdom cuck fetish for fat men

Attached: 1549239702868.jpg (1200x905, 194K)

Thats a french bullpup assault rifle.

I always thought it meant a fat girl you fuck hard.

It puts paypig and dom fetishes together in my mind.

AHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

SLAMPIG

Another user brought up that it doesn't even slam fire. It made me sad he he...

Lads just slammed my pig

I know, right! I thought it was the perfect 4ch name.

I want to be slampigged

Fuck off with this gay shit.