>All gunshots sound the same
>Mainstream media adding flavor to gun sounds is all pure bullshit

Is this true?

Attached: gunshot.jpg (624x335, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8hqBrQVl28E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe you should buy a few guns and go shooting, OP. You could confirm or deny that myth for the rest of us

I don't know, try putting a gun to your ear and pulling the trigger. I await your findings

Fuck off. You are beyond stupid.

병신아 당현히 다르지

씨발놈아 뭐가 다른데? barrel? grain?

Nah, they're all loud but any gunshot is going to sound different for a number of different reasons, the caliber, propellant charge, round, and your own surroundings can all alter the sound of a gunshot.

How a gunshot sounds will depend on the cartridge, what loading it is (usually this one is subtle), the action (if it's automatic), the length of the barrel, and then acoustics of where it is fired.
Shooting a 20" 5.56mm rifle in an alleyway vs shooting one in an open field is a world of difference.

총알 베럴 몽향 기리 굵기 따라서

roof korean?

The mere existance of the colt moderator proves that gunshots do not sound the same.

the sound moderator was meant to address the issue of the short barrel being a shitload louder than a rifle length barrel.
they just did a really good job and it ended up sounding just as a loud and a AK which has a different load/bullet weight ratio to the m16.
it really wasn't as intentional as people make it out to be

Depends on the caliber. Spend enough time at a range and you can tell when someones firing a .22, a handgun, 556, or a 308.

No, not even a little bit. Even a .45 and 9mm sound slightly different when shooting them back to back, at least from the users end.

It's a small blast chamber + flash hider because short barreled 5.56mm guns are loud and make big fireballs.
Yeah, the report will sound different if you catch some of the unburnt powder from an incomplete conflagration.

나는 또한 구글 번역을 사용한다

As a 2nd gen Korean American, damn, I really gotta learn Hanguk mal.

Fpbp

Attached: archer-tinitus-map-mop-mahp-finger-ear-rip-riley.png (400x224, 116K)

DUMBASS KIDS STARTING DUMBASS THREADS....

욕부터 박는 인성 보소 ㅉㅉ

>pistols, rifles, and shotguns all sound the same
either you are noguns or you a deaf.

Pressure, powder burn rate, and caliber are all going to have a drastic impact on the sound a gun makes. Guns of higher pressure and caliber will make a louder noise and faster burn rate or lower caliber will increase the pitch of the noise. The combination of these will let you tell the difference between .357 mag, 9mm, and .45 ACP despite all of them not being drastically different from each other on the scale of the entire ammunition spectrum.

I think what OP meant was that different guns sound like varying sizes and pitch of fire crackers, but all have the same basic undertone. Of course movies and vidya overdo it for the sake of theatre or familiarity (counterstrike for example).

Guns sound vastly different, especially in outdoors
>be in out for range with 30-06
>guy shooting .22lr, almost mistake him for using a suppressor cuz I'm retarded and Hollywood
>he lets me shoot it for a while and I can shoot without ear pro
>guy with sks shooting on other side of range
I only wear ear pro in outdoor ranges when closer to guns that arent something like .22lr, fuck suppressors just get a 22
A 22 sounds more like a snap, and I dont really have words for larger calibers
My friend says that a gunshot sounds more like a crack
But people stress the sound because it sounds cooler. Video games do it too

basically they are arguing what is the difference? and also cussing at each other in korean calling each other retard and motherfucker.

also whats up fellow korean shib sekki dul

>9x18 had a more of a snap noise
>9x19 has a very crisp crack
>45 has a shorter thud sound than 40
>40 sounds like 45 but supersonic
>380 sounds like a snap but not as crsip as 9x18
>223 is really sharp
>7.62x39 is more "chunky" sounding
>7.62x51 sounds louder but still kinda humfy
>22 sounds soft out of a rifle like pat
>22 out of a handgun sounds more sharp but still tolerable
>30-06 has a long report. Not sharp but loud and lasting
>shotgun sounds like a thump/thunder roll
>38 special is just a crack
>357 is a louder crack
>7.62x25 is like a clap

>22 out of a handgun is tolerable

enjoy your tinnitus dumbass

Actually after thinking about it, 9x18 has more of a pop noise. Like when you put your finger in your mouth and pull it out off your cheek.

T. Weak ear bitch

Attached: 1541485043468.jpg (650x829, 188K)

T. retard that doesnt understand hearing loss

What did you just say to me?

Subsonic and supersonic sound different, you can tell the difference between .45 and 9mm by the crack..

Exactly

They're pretty different.
Here: youtu.be/8hqBrQVl28E

>revolver
>cocks
>shotgun pop
>shell casing ping

I don't know if that's true but from experience the worst/loudest/most unbearable gunshot sound I've heard was from a braked 7.5" AR15.

Guys who own those must be actually insane to shoot this crap.

Why does that toy gun sparkle so much?

you can shoot .22 without ear protection, hell i do it a lot, but its definitely going to cause damage unless youre using a suppressor or some very slow subsonic rounds

>slide back
>action still closed
irked

As stated before, depends on the cartridge, but also the gun itself. AKs have a metal on metal clanking/sliding sound, ARs have a springy SPROING sound, etc based on the action of the gun.

it's all so invigorating

Attached: Untitled.png (636x730, 31K)