Could a hi point c9 tied to a rope and swung like a flail have enough force to crack and shatter the skulls of human...

Could a hi point c9 tied to a rope and swung like a flail have enough force to crack and shatter the skulls of human skulls?

Attached: africanmanbased.jpg (717x959, 41K)

Yes

Yeah.

>skulls of human skulls
Based hi point owner.

Answering the obvious bait,
25 oz gun
Assuming you're flailing it at 30~ m/s
25 oz = .708 kg
f=m*a
f= (.708)*(30)
f=21.3N~
you could certainly crack a skull, but not crush it.

>the skulls of human skulls

Attached: 1494418487274.png (300x233, 93K)

I only care about cracking and shattering the custard mouthed beaks of egyptian geese beaks. HI POINTS FOR HONK

Attached: 25969071.jpg (640x463, 63K)

>skulls of human skulls
damn, I don't know what that means, but it sounds metal as fuck.

That dude looks like he's in guy heaven

>That dude
That dude is Samuel Hyde. He became famous after targeting journalists in a killing a spree. Murdered 4 and injured 2 within.

Attached: Sam-hyde.jpg (233x267, 15K)

Force isn't momentum retard

>could a big chunk of metal moving really fast hurt someone?
Gee, OP. I dont know.

It's one large skull constructed out of thousands of smaller skulls carefully arranged.

Yes, and use as a flail might be the best way to operate a HiPoint product.

I honestly don't get the extent for your people's hate on hi points. With all the youtube reviews I've seen, they seem just as reliable as any other pistol. The're ugly as fuck and shit in every way, but I don't know why you guys act like they're useless. They go bang when you pull the trigger, it's a gun. I've seen reliability tests, and they all pass just fine. Their PCC even seems KINDA not THAT bad either.

t. sig boi

Literally brain-dead.
0 m/s to 30 m/s in ~1 second is an acceleration of 30m/s^2.
Eat a dick you worthless fucking faggot.

Attached: 1548032300002.gif (270x270, 835K)

he can't keep getting away with it

Would that have enough force to cause such a violent damage? Does a hi point c9 do more damage than a hi point c9 swinging like a flail? So, the most basic question is what does c9 have to do with rope breaking in order for a rope to behave similarly?
What rope could there be to break which has enough force to break human skulls? Some rope, rope with no rope, and most rope could do such is it could swing like a flail, with no rope, with some rope but not rope. The answer is not so simple either.
Rope of course has three different kinds of knots which allows to be tied together in many ways. Clasp , Hook , & Strap are used on ropes but these two knots have similar shape and in the long term this will be lost when c9 starts using its high powered weaponry which can also cause such damage.

Yeah.

Not how physics works at all

>not having a 2nd skull in your main skull
Skull let detected

Attached: tenor (2).gif (310x464, 513K)

You need to rethink your theories, I think you fail to realise we're actually talking about a skull OF human skulls. This very much changes the properties of the desired object. You have to take into account wind resistance vs the thickness of rope, fluid dynamics of large vs small braid rope, and even things like the density of rope. We are missing a crucial piece of info too. We need to know if the gun is loaded, or empty. A full 100 round high clip capacity magazine holder brings the weight up by 2 whole pounds. So, this begs the question. What rope can handle that kind of force? Does elasticity make the rope weaker, or will it help absorb the shock of the blow? What length of rope is ideal for generating force? What knot in what orientation on the gun will cause the gun to strike in such a way that will maximize damage to the skull skull?

OP was wrong in his misdirected focus on the gun. I've done the math and physics, and I've theorized that pic related is the best rope for the job.

Attached: browns-tans-t-w-evans-cordage-rope-30-004-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

that rope is shit. You think this shit is a game?

u cant doot the skoot