Poland may Buy F-35s

defenseone.com/business/2019/05/mw-poland-f-35/156971/

Attached: EC79A890-EBBF-4EDC-A006-6B9F3FB488F0.jpg (960x689, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjE5Kjmy5ziAhWMtZ4KHeUqBVwQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/07/14/dod-says-10-vs-f-35-fly-over-will-results-satisfy.html&psig=AOvVaw2U22nA0AamZvGSmZ5nNJSm&ust=1557977284852069
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when even poland will get more advanced planes before your nation
Feels bad.

Vatniks on suicide watch

The Fail-35 is a shit plane. Literally a massive sinkhole of barely functional garbage.

Look, we’ve already caught one:

C O P E

Attached: 96BFA4DD-9EE9-43E3-BA1A-F0F8619736A4.jpg (205x246, 24K)

I’ll go ahead and post the Vatnik version of the fighter kill ratio meme before you inevitably do it.

Attached: 7C697761-E4F5-4085-8817-BFF91E5183FD.jpg (1080x1727, 393K)

I wonder if chinks and spreytards will come?

Attached: 1539549345994.png (240x320, 2K)

wont it be funny when the pols beat Germany at redflag? Hahahaha

Attached: 1554514341932s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Yeah

Nah

>beat
Przyjacielu, the purpose of exercise isn't to beat the opponent but to improve Yourself.

Attached: iyMARMb7Na0zXetW.jpg (610x2551, 271K)

US is buying propellant planes, and selling their useless trash to Poles. Nothing new under the sun.

>propellant planes
wut?

In Russia, they don't even have propellant for their planes
Sad!

The krokodil has spoken

Almost as sad as the performance failure and money vacuum that is the Raptor

True if big

I thought it was the Lightning II that’s the problem? Since when did the Raptor enter Russian propaganda talking points?

Jow Forums has always shat on the Raptor

What, since when? F-22s are rad.

F-22 are nice toys, but Jow Forums is a board for weapons.

What was that? I don't speak cope.

Attached: 1103247-1920x1080-178184-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

No
No

Neck yourself.

>Barely useful in dealing with militias without any form of air power
Please user, we all know underwaffen is cool but not useful.

The F22 and F35 are literally just expensive dick waggers. They are useless in 90% of modern missions that we have

How so?

Name the last time the Usa Air force faced down a modern fighter craft. Literally all we do is fight sand apes.

Attached: 2eb.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>i never have seen a car crash, so i do not need a seat belt

Not if the entire road is padded down and surrounded by cushions no.

what highways have you been driving on?

>Cockheed Martin Employee
>Defends Failure 35
Paid shill

boeing cope.

Foolish and idiotic results. The cost and expenses to get and maintain the F-35 are much much higher than Poland owns GDPs. Plus. Polish people are terrible terrible drunkard and addicted to alcohol, so there's higher chances of F-35 crashes (And got atol by the Russian/Chinese) thanks to drunken Polish pilot who'd been drunk on vodka all night long.

Attached: 2017-09-25-ela-bosak.jpg (1000x1414, 406K)

1991 in Iraq

Attached: 1516830687995.jpg (640x462, 388K)

Kosovo, MiG-29s

That too

And F16s did just fine.

For fucks sake. Why didn't they just make the F35 faster and more ranged? Everyone wanted an f22, not a slow bomber that can only hold 2 bombs. The F35 is basically an updated nighthawk instead of a discount raptor.

Attached: 1553662438443.jpg (600x402, 57K)

>The F35 is basically an updated nighthawk instead of a discount raptor.
Because LM has the AF in their pocket and needed to pawn off a new toy that will never see combat.

It's neither of those things and carries more payload than an A-10.

>we should not get newer better fighters because the ones we have now work fine
Ok retard

What is this supposed to be? An uninformed rant about the F-35 from the year 2013?

Keep Coping

Attached: F6542D34-BD93-41E7-B156-9FD5AD0A6706.jpg (256x256, 19K)

Or maybe the US deliberately gimped the F35 because they didn't want to give everyone a plane that's better than their F22s.

I mean it’s still better than europoor and slavshit planes but yeah

>makes Uber Plane and markets it as such
>intentionally makes it flawed
The power of Merica

Not flawed just not as good as their premier stealth fighter they have banned from exporting the F-35 is still a good capable fighter

Retard

>good and capable
Has literally never seen fighter combat

It's common sense. Countries in europe want a plane that's fast because they desire interception capabilities. Something that will stop foxbats and su30s BEFORE they blow up their targets. These countries can only afford one plane. Their only option is a slow lemon. I bet if there was something with even the limited agility of the f-111, but stealthy, countries would prefer it because they need speed and range to defend themselves. The f22 was what they needed. But they got a nighthawk with agility upgrades.

Go home Pierre sprey

Neither has the F-22 or any of the eurodoritos but we can reasonably assume that they’re capable. Jesus Christ you’re dumb.

Neither has the raptor or Eurofighter what is your point

Spray was literally right tho. This obsession with wonder fighters is flawed. We have the capability to train many more pilots than we have planes. We need to focus on dedicated ground attack enabled by swarms of affordable but capable planes driven by well trained pilots.

Modern fighter aircraft aren't the problem, the problem is air defences.
Everyone likes to assume that air defence structures don't last long in the face of an effective SEAD/DEAD force.
However the reality is that this has been known not to be the case for some time now.
During the NATO bombing campaign in Serbia, the serbian air defences fired the same number of missiles on the last day of the offensive as the first, and they were mostly old SA-3s.

Why aren't they buying interceptors then?

>only buy interceptors!!!
>muh speed
Damn I must have forgot that we were still living in 1965.

That you are basing it's wondrous qualities on non combat data. No

Holy shit I found a genuine spreytard I’m guessing you think the A-10 should not be retired too

Attached: CF6BEC70-C3D2-4E4C-ACDC-C215BE639FC5.jpg (1080x605, 140K)

>we have the capability to train more pilots
Except we don’t, the USAF is currently experiencing a pilot shortage and the number of hours pilots get is slowly dipping.

I’m basing it on it’s amazing performance in red flag by Italian pilots and American pilots

I guess every fighter developed after 1995 is trash, then.

Kill yourself, retard.

They get less hours because the F35 cost twice as much per flight hour as the f16.

>A-10
The Warthog is a fundamental part of American CAS warfare. If the Gulf Wars taught us anything it is that you can never be too dedicated to CAS. The F-35 is a sham plane that will stay a Hangar Queen. The A-10 should definitely remain a part of the AF for the foreseeable future.

Its slowly going down so I’m not that worried

This. The F-35 is a flying vampire for fucks sake. The fuel efficiency and cost of flight are atrocious.

Yeah all those friendly fire and in modern warfare against Russians and Chinese they would be sitting ducks

Attached: 1C6AD0B5-52D2-491C-864D-30B4B088CBDA.jpg (1080x1468, 182K)

F-16XL would have done as good a job for half the price.

The XL does not have stealth capability or SVTOL ability tard

Nope, it’s not airframe dependent and that doesn’t address the pilot shortage which is mostly a retention issue

How many tank kills does the F35 have faggot?

>"stealth"
>giving a fuck what the crayon-eaters want
Pick none.

That's because the AF needs to put funding into quality of life and pilot pay. Rather than fucking funding the Burgerwaffe projects like the F35.

The A-10s were vulnerable pieces of shit that got withdrawn from frontlines and replaced with F-16s because they were getting shot down an taking damage left and right.

Also this
google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjE5Kjmy5ziAhWMtZ4KHeUqBVwQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/07/14/dod-says-10-vs-f-35-fly-over-will-results-satisfy.html&psig=AOvVaw2U22nA0AamZvGSmZ5nNJSm&ust=1557977284852069

An A-10 that is just cockpit and one engine can fly.

Are you one of those “stealth is a scam” fags

Then why did they recall them from frontline service and use F-16s instead

When your BVR capability rapes your opponent dry, who cares if he can pick you up on radar?

He’s a retard that doesn’t understand that air combat has drastically changed in just the past 30 years.

Because the enemy will develop longer range missiles to counter so you need to be harder to detect

Unless you are facing China or Russia than yes stealth is a scam.

Which we are changing our doctrine to do

Every dirtfuck nation and banana republic has SAMs these days.
Also
>what is conventional deterrent
>preparing for your last war
U r dum

>Changing doctrine
The real doctrine change needs to be a shift to close air support ascendance, pilot recruitment, and increased manufacturing of affordable airframes with reasonable weaponry. We will not be fighting a total war anytime soon. We need to acknowledge who we are actually fighting. And that is 3rd world nations and sand apes. Wasting billions extra on dick swinging is pointless.

So we should not focus on a war with China or Russia ok retard

>not focus on a war
No? Because that war is not going to come unless the Unites States does something extremely stupid. The idea that we need to be perpetually in a cold war with Russia is idiotic and boomer thinking.

So we just let China take over the South China Sea or Taiwan dumbass

>Taiwan and South China Sea
If you actually think China will invade Taiwan in the near future you are legitimately brain dead.

It’s not like they have been doing military excersises designed to imitate an invasion of Taiwan or their plans to take in the next decade

>we will not be fighting a total war anytime soon
>we should buy more specialized airframes
Does not compute, this would end up costing us even more money and we’d be fucked if we ever intervened in another countries shit and, again, conventional deterrence is a thing that fucking exists.

>t.boomer
Call me when the Red Dragon makes its bid for world domination there Red Alert. Even then the skill of American pilots and the number of aircraft under this new doctrine would make up for it. The chink air boys have never seen combat.

So the US doctrine in the Cold War was useless because the Soviet’s never declared war then okay retard

>ITT

Attached: 8c940d7c9c0cbfc3c377f92103dc328adf9e4418817da0546aef8c7706aa2999.jpg (543x1024, 90K)

This. P*Les on suicide watch.

>the AF needs to put funding into quality of life and pilot pay
they already waste too much money on that you fucking cretin