How can you people live with yourselves knowing that this is happening and you are contributing to it?

How can you people live with yourselves knowing that this is happening and you are contributing to it?

Attached: AFDFBE48-913C-425A-946D-FB11DA78AE62.png (1118x1987, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38vd_j7e2HY
cbc.ca/news/national-gun-trafficking-straw-buying-smuggling-firearms-1.5126228
youtu.be/MANmf29yUlk
twitter.com/TonyclementCPC/status/1126574249236488192
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Biggest fucking lie of the year.

If by "seeing more" they mean they went from 1 a year in all the criminal population to 2 a year.

I wonder how many of these are FBI agents getting caught with guns

>turn ordinary guns into semi-automatics
I saw this and realized it was easier to give up gun rights and lose my shit in a boating accident
about 190 million people will see that line and believe it

>converting guns into semi automatics

If these guys get so bent out of shape for being called fake news then maybe they should adopt some fucking standards.

Holy shit I literally just screenshotted the same thing, spooky.

Hivemind

Wow. This is some communist country propaganda level shit.

It's nice to see some Canuck backbone not matter how small.

Wanna compose an email to CBC for a correction?

Attached: 1360026416954.jpg (380x515, 100K)

Dear CBC News,

SHALL

NOT

BE

I go to sleep every night asking myself how to arm the other eleven.

youtube.com/watch?v=38vd_j7e2HY

Attached: lord of war.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

INFRINGED

fuck glocks

You are a bunch of subhuman leaf niggers

Hey fuck you buddeh

SHOULDER THING THAT GOES UP

>Dear CBC News,

Have you accepted Sam Hyde as your personal savior?

Attached: sam hyde versus lying media.png (1060x1059, 1.78M)

What can I print to make my .357 revolver fully semi automatic?!

I refuse. This mist be fake.

Attached: 1556822899892.jpg (720x960, 105K)

cbc.ca/news/national-gun-trafficking-straw-buying-smuggling-firearms-1.5126228
Its from this

I was having a bad enough day, user.

Attached: 36350567_1612087845580726_650597316671045632_n.jpg (500x375, 19K)

>turn ordinary guns into semi-automatics
Stop it guys, we're doing it all wrong!

this niggers fucking PRINT Pedersen devices, turning any ordinary bolt rifle into a semi-auto!

100% increase!

Because we're not telling them to go out and do it. Just like the Thompson Submachine gun, if it wasn't that, the Mafia would have used another automatic weapon. It doesn't change the fact that violent people still run the streets, and the government has zero clue how to control it, so they look for a scapegoat instead of using basic problem solving skills (and putting a bunch of loaded words into law doesn't count. Just ask India.)

Typical NPC response to gun crime. They know nothing, but still mad as a spoiled kid not getting a toy.

Most of these people have never even lived in these crime-ridden areas, or witnessed these acts firsthand anyway. Privileged upper middle-class.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-224927~3.png (480x770, 98K)

they're obviously talking about 3D printed pedersen devices

also I posted like this exact thread and got 1 reply wtf

Everyone who talks about gun control should have to watch this

youtu.be/MANmf29yUlk

MDE is shit lmao

Ahem.
Tony Clement: “…I have it on good authority that the [Canadian] PM has a secret plan to ban legal firearms. Apparently this plan is to be executed by cabinet directive with no debate in parliament. The PM plans to announce this gun ban at the Women Deliver conference held in early June in Vancouver where New Zealand PM Ardern will also attend. Can the PM confirm or deny this zero-accountability secret plan?”
Bill Blair: “I just want to assure this house that our government remains absolutely committed to taking all the measures that are effective in keeping Canadians safe and as I believe every member of this house will agree, there is no greater responsibility for any order of government…”

twitter.com/TonyclementCPC/status/1126574249236488192

He just keeps getting away with it

>You'll need 3 things:
1. A bump stock
2. A shoulder thing that goes up (also known as a barrel shroud)
3. A chainsaw bayonet
>with these items, you can turn your revolver into a fully semi-automatic Assault Rifle 15 with a multi-clip and a bullet button.

Cop innaghetto here..

Nah, still seeing stolen guns and revolvers mostly. Can't say I've ever seen a 3d printed gun. Maybe they're truly ghost guns and are just fucking invisible.

very fucking good knowing I am contributing to freedom and a means to resist governments.