Should I buy?

Anons, would like advice.
Wanting to get a CZ Scorpion EVO S1, and throw a brace on it. Looked for a while, only seen good things.
What are the downsides? Issues with it?
Is it just a CZ meme?

Attached: CZscorpionEvoS1.jpg (1024x1024, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

preppergunshop.com/sb-tactical-cz-scorpion-pdw-brace-3-position-black-plus-4-pgs-smoke-mags
hbindustries.net/store/shop/cz-scorpion-evo-3-ak-style-safety-selector/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The biggest problem with owning an EVO S1 is dealing with the constant throbbing erection when using it

kek

>Wanting to get a CZ Scorpion EVO S1, and throw a brace on it

get an oem folder with a tailhook adapter if you're set on the braced pistol

it's a fun gun with a good aftermarket, I recommend replacing the safety selectors right out of the box but beyond that any other changes are pretty optional

The answer is always yes.

I bought mine a few months ago, I fucking love it but the only problem I've had is with the safety digging in to my fat fucking hand when I shoot

Why no MPX or Stribog?

OP here
Sure the ATF won't mcfuck me on oem? Call me a coward, but I don't wanna fuck with the government at the moment.
Got any suggestions on a good different safety?
Just started looking into the Scorpion because more familiar. Knew a little of MPX, never heard of Stribog.
(Really appreciate the help, anons.)

AK safety from HB industries. Just pay for the stamp you faggot.

Attached: 20190515_174705.jpg (2160x896, 1.34M)

OP here,
Again, do not want to fuck with government too much. Do not want one coming to my property.

never understood why the Scorpion got so popular

it's a plastic piece of meh

Nobody wants a government coming to their property. What's that got to do with NFA stamps?

I don't want to offer the slightest chance for an ATF agent to drop by unwanted and unannounced.

Get rifle length. Superior option

If that were true, you wouldn't be posting on glow central.

The ATF wont come by if you have a stamp you retard. If they do, they won't, just tell them to fuck off. They have no authority to do anything when you have a stamp. They cant inspect shit. They can only eat shit.

preppergunshop.com/sb-tactical-cz-scorpion-pdw-brace-3-position-black-plus-4-pgs-smoke-mags

As for the safety I like the ak ish style lever. I use my thumb to select fire and my index to go safe.

Forgot link
hbindustries.net/store/shop/cz-scorpion-evo-3-ak-style-safety-selector/

I've been looking for one and cant seem to find them where I used to look. Where are these not sold out aside from gunbroker or some other bidding site?

my friend has one. they're pretty cool.

Haven't seen one in months...

They're fantastic little guns with lots of great aftermarket options to customize them to your liking. They have several things you'll probably want to change straight out of the box like the selector levers (HBI Mini AK are GOAT), possibly the trigger (its ~10lb pull and mushy), mags (Prepper gunshop mags with steel feedlip are nice), and the pistol grip (It's angle is kinda ass unless you have yeti hands). Also called it, OEM folder with Tailhook is comfy AF if you don't want to deal with the ATF. I run mine with a tailhook, red dot, and AFG and it's become on of my favorite guns, I'm now blowing through 750-1k rds of 9mm per month just with it.

PSA and a few other places got them in stock about a week ago and they sold out. You gotta move fast if you want one, they tend to sell out almost immediately. I ended up waiting almost 4 months before I was able to snag one; I'd suggest watching gun.deals to see when a batch comes in.

Have you tried the drum they (F5 MFG) make?
Really expensive, but a neat concept.

Attached: 4_LqjF92eN0qWHKH-kQou2axEfD492SRAX9SgchAsQY.jpg (960x636, 97K)

Jesus that safety lever why

Ask him. I'm not a fan but it was the first pic with a tailhook and drum

I haven't, but they're pretty tempting. They ever go on sale I'll probably pull the trigger.

It is probably one of the best safety's ever made. Super easy to actuate. I'm not sure what your objection to it is since you've never used one.

Trigger sucks ass and the safety selectors need to be replaced too

>Sure the ATF won't mcfuck me on oem?

as long as it has a tailhook on it instead of the normal end piece you're fine