John Wick 3: Parrabellum

Yeah I'm thinking Jow Forumsino is back!

Attached: 37TvALgYi2PdvjZEto7hsN-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xa2RJPrY2Og
youtu.be/IeZbm1m0rdg
youtu.be/uO9coydHA3k?t=196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keanu is a great guy, a real rarity in Hollywood.

Attached: sad keanu.jpg (1600x900, 392K)

its been a cool enough trilogy, these 2 releases have been the only thing that had dragged me out to a theater in about a decade.

Hope to see more like this in that its almost a big budget indie film, its got some soul you don't see in modern cinema.

Attached: autistic pig.png (660x578, 503K)

imagine shilling a shit movie that will be on HBO in 4 months

does Keanu actually like shooting? in some of his training footage he looks really frustrated

He's actually into guns, yes.

He's frustrated because he's been doing it 7 days a week 8+ hours a day. He is really serious about doing all his own stunt work and shooting in these movies. Dude loves it though clearly

Halle Berry training video.

youtube.com/watch?v=xa2RJPrY2Og

nice

Hot

>52 years old

Shes carrying a nusig 365 yuck

i want JW to go back to using HK's, every movie out there uses glocks, it was nice to see a protagonist use something else.

Doesn't he use a gucci 1911 in this one?

Probably a Kimber, so no

Attached: 1553837949032.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Mommy!

Keanu is a badass

I thought bestiality was against the rules?

Now I have a boner, goddammit

Listening to the commentary was really great for the first two. These guys truly love the genre and Keanu is a literal gun loving angel. It is also really surprising the stunts they let him do.

Why are you shilling these garbage power fantasies for kids "movies" ?

They as less Jow Forumsino as something could get. Nothing in it is Jow Forums worthy. HEAT on the other hand...

Seriously. These movies are a landmark for the action genre. They show how realism with guns and stunts goes so far into making an action movie stand above the common garbage

youtu.be/IeZbm1m0rdg

>john wick
>"""""realism"""""

youtu.be/uO9coydHA3k?t=196

Attached: 1554906751357.jpg (700x700, 209K)

>clicks three dots
>Hide Post
Ah. So much better

I thought he wasnt really all that into them. I know hes super into motorcycles and has his own shop

IIRC, he had an interview where he said his family and friends like to go shooting. Pretty sure he has a few NFA items, too.

Its a shitter.

Jannies please delete the viral marketing thread

He used a Kimber in Chapter 2. Haven't seen 3 yet though.

if you're not frustrated with yourself, you arent training hard enough, kid.

>HEAT on the other hand
has two scenes worth a shit, and the rest is just drivel, and you fucking know it.
also deniro sucks

this makes me moist as fuck

John Wick 3

Gun fu
Sword fu
Knife fu
Book fu
Motorcycle fu
Car fu
Dog fu
Horse fu

Why is John's taste in guns so based?

Attached: HK30Lcomp.jpg (575x330, 30K)

I feel this wasn't scripted, it was just Keanu having fun.

Attached: TactiKeanool brass check.webm (956x396, 2.35M)

Dang. She looks really good for 52.

>that actual magazine flying across the floor
>that one handed chamber check
Muh. God damn you can tell the people that make these movies are Jow Forums fags. What other movie would bother showing actual reloading and firearm techniques?

Jow Forumseanu is really, actually, into this shit.

Attached: keanu_clears.webm (776x320, 2.87M)

He's using an STI 2011 Combat Master in the new one.

Attached: 2011_Combat_Master_1__86655.1549386306.380.507.png (380x256, 91K)

Attached: 1491961039850.jpg (387x330, 46K)

>gun stops shooting
>stare at it

What an abomination. I get it, everything in this firearm is meant to be "fast" and "light" and "skeletonized" but hot damn it looks atrocious. Typical weapon for COD kids.

more like Cringe Master

I don't disagree. The whole gold barrel and unnecessary holes cut in places looks awful to me. The "customization" is apparently done by Taran Tactical. I like 2011s, a regular Staccato-P would have been a better choice.

Attached: 20190325_201705.jpg (2048x1536, 1.53M)

>Seriously. These movies are a landmark for the action genre.
Oh boy can't wait for another modern action movie with a shit to no plot, unrelatable hero, and cgi blood/explosions.

Attached: 1485034837402.gif (500x282, 1.96M)

those are UGLY race guns. in the first movie he used a P30L with a compensator. not these abominations.

>not an abomination

Attached: show_file.jpg (858x719, 121K)

>hundreds to thousands of people are all hitmen
>muh boogeyman
>no one is scared of him
>he gets scooped up and almost killed
>dues ex kicks in, hitman decides to be white knight for no fucking reason at all
>no one else using body armor suits
>cops dont exist
>no police, no feds around when house blows the fuck up

so, its one gold coin for a drink, and one gold coin to have a body cleaned up, is this phyiscal bitcoins in action?

I rather have solid slide instead of cut up shit. I never understood race gun stuff. But what floats your boat

I'm also I agree. The Taran version looks like a Nintendo zapper customized by a Cartel gunsmith.

Attached: 20190421_003109.jpg (2048x1536, 1.16M)

Cute! CUTE!

It's a real shame that this series went from pure Jow Forums cinema to hour-long commercials for the latest HIGH SPEED TACTICAL STRATEGIC race guns.

She's a 10 years older than my mom, yet looks 3 decades younger

Attached: [CUTE].png (280x284, 132K)

“so divine”
keanue hasnt even shown us his final form

Is it just me or does the idea of a steel gun with grip panels (mainly wood) make anyone else hard?
same with rifles/shotguns and wood

Attached: 1356305694788.gif (360x230, 1M)

she looks better than she has in years. she enjoys shooting too.

kek your mom is beat as fuck.

Attached: 1Y0f5lT.gif (425x232, 2.12M)

Attached: Big iron.jpg (522x522, 110K)

Making my dick diamonds.

So, that means your mom is ~42, and you think Halle Berry looks like she's ~12.

>chamber a round
>instantly check to see if its chambered

Yeah no. I like these dumb movies and keanu seems like one of the better celebrities but this is retarded. Someone as proficient as his character with guns should not need to chamber check and have a gun reliable enough to know that a round you just loaded into the chamber is, in fact, indeed in the chamber.

Who's rules?

He's using a borrowed Kimber and just loaded it with a random mag he filched off a dead guy. I don't blame him for double checking

he thinks halle berry looks early 20's.

your mom was rode hard and put away wet

The first movie was pretty good. No reason to see the others if not to ruin the first by having it devolve to generic action schlock.

it goes far beyond action flick, this is doomguy the motion picture.

Are you viral marketing, faggot? The second one sucked and shat on the magic of the first. How would this redeem that by doubling down? It won't.

how did it shit on the first one? they declared fucking war on him. it was an injustice, they all deserved to die. I hope the next one is more violent than brawl in cellblock 99.

Yep, looks cool for the camera and makes sense to double check a borrowed mag and gun for function before trusting your life to it.

Because it became generic action movie #9 instead of Noir with good attention to gunst.

it was not noir. it was a revenge movie.

So on a scale of 1 to 10, how much action is in this movie?

t. zoomer who can't watch a movie without a gunfight happening every 5 minutes. Enjoy the next transformers, you plebeian

Movie is Street Kings if anyone is interested.

>people thinking the plot in these movies matter
Are people seriously considering the plot in this shit? It's a fun, violent gun movie. The plot is an excuse.

The worst thing about 2 was how it fucked the concept of the super seekrit underground assassin club by having fucking thousands of assassins just walking all over the place, even hobos.

There's more assassins than normal people in this universe.

>those other women with their brass-catching tits out

Attached: 1466962122768.gif (230x230, 2.12M)

I dont recall seeing either of the last two films on HBO. Retard

Imagine getting a boner over something thats pretty impractical.
Also repeatedly takes himself to the floor. You wouldn't intentionally put yourself at a disadvantage like that

A solid 11 in the first one. I'd say a 9.9 in the second. The car fight scenes are crazy. Each impact looks rough and people go flying as they would. Plus crazy gunfu and a man and his dog. I am drunk and would 10/10 recommend John Wick 1 and maybe 2. Auto correct is also for pussies.

bruvs, when you hold one of these, you just feel it.

Third one is complete fantasy now. The sequel had unrealistic but stylish bulletproof suit. But now there are bunch of guys in rather default looking tacticool equipment that are completely invulnerable to pistol bullets (and even knowing it Wick chooses SMG - why). I think that scene was only for one reason - because it fits to 3gun training. Realistically the assault rifle with AP rounds, machinegun or grenade launcher could done it better.

What the fuck was up with that AR choice? Was it actually 9mm? Why?
Like they literally said that the enemies will be wearing high tier body armor and yet the security forces and Wick all go fight with 9mm to get dumpstered.
That said, the payoff with the following shotgun scene was worth it all as it was easily the most kino moment of the film.

There's just zero motivation for Wick anymore for anything. The first one worked because he had something driving him. The third one is just a complete missed opportunity for giving him character growth.
Yeah, it would have been predictable to give him another love interest but fucking hell he needs SOMETHING to keep him going. Just saying "lul I wanna remember muh helen" doesnt cut it at this point.

>part 3 ends on a cliffhanger that sets up part 4

JUST FUCKING END IT NOW

>What the fuck was up with that AR choice? Was it actually 9mm? Why?
It was SIG MPX. Why? I think its solely for artistic and training (sport) reasons.

>That said, the payoff with the following shotgun scene was worth it all as it was easily the most kino moment of the film.
He still uses the 3-Gun style "racing" shotgun. Why not Vepr-12 with drum (or at least box) magazines? A lot quicker to reload and top tier counter-terrorist units in Europe use them.

Or like I said earlier - AR with AP rounds, battle rifle, machine gun or grenade launcher, anything military grade that packs the punch would be better.

Attached: TTI_MPX_Carbine.jpg (834x373, 66K)

>He still uses the 3-Gun style "racing" shotgun. Why not Vepr-12 with drum (or at least box) magazines?
I think the thing with John Wick now is to be actionkino for IPSC shooters. JW2 used a 3-gun loadout, so it isnt unsurprising that they continue with this.

Anyone watched the CAM release, if so how was it? I think I might wait the months for bluray release, since home setup is much comfier than the theater.

>Keanu
>Shit movie

Fuck off and die Keanu is one of the few based men in Hollywood

>tfw Parrabellum
>.45 fudds forever btfo.

You sound like a huge faggot user

They literally make a point about how John moves on from the Kimber .45 1911 to a 9mm 2011

Now they expanded the lore by making them THE assasins, actual sucessors for that ancient cult.

Nice.