The ar15 has no soul

No character
Sks, mosin, ak, Enfield, m1, m14, even the mini 14 all have more soul than your copypasta bad deviant art oc. Your raifu is shit

Attached: BCM-Carbine-750-140-2.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

Ur just dumb

Yea.

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-101542_Google.jpg (1090x2175, 1.22M)

yikes

All of those guns are old, boring, obsolete pieces of shit. Your "soul" is just nostalgic bullshit from someone who has no personality so he has to be contrarian to imitate having one.

OP you have to get on your knees and slobber on me now those are the rules

Attached: YEuRDng.jpg (1182x875, 384K)

If nostalgia prevents this I'm ok with it

Attached: f034cdd71870204b66308689fd874ed8.jpg (757x895, 116K)

Cringing rn

In my head, I view the average AR I see like I view a tool on my workbench. Nothing wrong with it, it's good, but I don't find it interesting or get any extra fun from using something aesthetically pleasing.

I have a hard time getting excited about an AR unless it looks like this. Same with slavshit, the more modded up it is the more soulless I think it looks.

Attached: fn 15.jpg (1600x1200, 1.11M)

Yeah. Cool.
Anyone know where I can find a rail like that?

There was a really good screencap of an user talking about the ar vs ak. It boiled down to the ar being so customizable, it becomes a reflection of the owner. The ak on the other hand is basically as is and the user has to conform to it instead of the other way around.
Bcm makes it

The railed ones look ugly

But leave the standard handguards, fsp, slap a bayonet on it and use metal magazines and it looks sexy

That's somewhat the entire point of highly modular platforms, there isn't much of a distinctive AR look because it can be modified to do so many different things, fit so many different components, fire a bunch of different ammos, fit a bunch of different optics, etc. This user understands the heart of it. An AR is a highly modular and utilitarian tool and isn't meant to be a beautiful eye-turning gun, it's simply very functional. Perhaps that's why people who don't know jack shit about guns find it to be visually intimidating, because it radiates functionality doesn't have any comfy looking wood furniture or pretty aesthetic flares.

Looking at guns as a tool, the ar is the most practical option for any America citizen. Their parts, accessories, and ammo are plentiful, cheap, and nearly limitless. The guns themselves just work. You kinda just have to own at least one living here.

From a hobbyist perspective, they're boring because they're simple, everyone has one, and they're just nothing out of the ordinary. So yes they're soulless in that regard, plus apparently native wood adds to soul and the ar never had that. Forcing wood is gay.

So practical tactical larper carries and owns only AR's and Poly pistols. Muh Soul larper has a G3 or FAL and a CZ75 or Beretta M9. At the end if the day who gives a shit what other people do. Not everyone has to think and feel like you do about every particular thing that demands and opinion that'd be boring as shit, just shoot your gun and shut the fuck up.

take it out killing in however format you have it set up and youll get attached

>Cringe

The "I missed the war" starter pack

Wood and steel unironically is the sexiest combination

Attached: 78BB81A9-DA39-40EB-BE0F-171C02221B1A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.82M)

Why does that even matter

I’ve seen these exact posts in a thread from months ago. What’s the point in posting this again?

>t. noguns

Attached: carusoFUCKYOUUU.gif (300x168, 406K)

Yes they are

Attached: 4BDE2EEBE968484FA5323B96736B26EA.jpg (1920x1080, 1014K)

That's bullshit though.

I probably did make a reply some months back. I vaguely remember a similar thread.
Good catch. But I don't see the problem with discussing something again months later. I'll share my opinion again and nobody gets hurt.

Same argument people make about glocks; newsflash, weapons dont have souls. You're pretending that something so stupid matters cause you're desperately trying to be contrarian. Whether your firearm is pretty or not doesnt matter. Not to mention that I personally love the aesthetic of glocks and ar's as do many others. You love the aesthetic of old pieces of shit. To each their own. Aesthetics are a subjective matter

Nice argument
NEXT!

Attached: 1523930052729.gif (581x300, 323K)

AR accessories are incredibly samey, and AKs can be modified by anyone who isn't a mouth-breathing retard (apparently not you). In addition people come in here fagging about A2 is max aesthetic all the fucking time. It's bullshit and anyone who's been on Jow Forums more than 2 days would know why.

I thought this as well. Faggots keep posting this dude as if he's delta, but I don't think any quiet professionals are going to set their gear up like that.

Z E N I T
E
N
I
T

It has a character, it's a solid C student. Someone who does the job well but not exceptionally so. However he is exceptionally reliable.

Shut up Boomer!

Yeah but you can build one in your basement with a router and a handheld drill. For an ak you need a huge rivet tool, a metal brake, a press and a drill press.

>Unless it looks like this.
That rifle is shit.
There's a reason we no longer use them.
I already know 3 things about you:
>You have never served in the military.
>You say "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" in casual conversation.
>You think 9x19 is God's creation.

Attached: 1555609948816.jpg (500x628, 102K)

You are the master of making assumptions on who I am based on a few vague lines of text.
>You have never served in the military.
Did 4 years, got out over 10 years ago
>You say "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" in casual conversation.
Oh god, those faggots...
>You think 9x19 is God's creation.
I don't even like handguns enough to buy one beyond a 22lr to play with and a oddball skorpion for the goldeneye aspect of it. 95% of my money is in rifles and shotguns.

>That rifle is shit.
No, it's not. It's just a run of the mill 20" AR in a style that pleases my eye and I'd actually take pride in owning it. I guess I'm guilty of liking the purer base model of most guns aesthetically and don't care for the "lego" look?
I don't give two shits why the military replaced it, it's what I like and I don't have to buy my guns based on what muh mahreens use.

It doues have a sould, the sould of the American view of the 1950's and 1960's, Space Age, an age of new material, engineering processes and modernity.
That's the aesthetic, soul, and grain of the AR-15, OP has his head so far up his ass he rests his head on his liver. Modern AR's maybe lack that same nostalgia to them, but they have a new identity, an identity of speed, of being sleak, of being able to be as versatile as you need it to be, or be what you want, is a rifle equivalent of a blank canvas for the consumer, the consumer IS the soul.

Attached: 12936e.jpg (900x573, 131K)

Fuck, I fucked up the word ''Soul'' plenty of times, now I look like a sperg

Attached: ApZ46BkMDcEQ8oU1foCJcVLlmKrROQ65TeHBPBA4vTM.jpg (4777x3164, 1.7M)

>Did 4 years.
I call bullshit.
Timestamp with your unit patch.

>No character
>copypasta bad deviant art oc
This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine. It outperforms every POS you listed and every carbon copy of them

Attached: AR-15 derivative.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Ok, let me amend OPs remarks.
The average consumer of the AR-15 has no soul

>The average consumer of the AR-15 has no pulse
Fixed that for you

Happy?

Attached: 41EA2FC5-AEE3-4517-98C3-5567B4DB3939.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

>93 IS
But wait, there's more....
>83d Intelligence Squadron.

That's some garbage swap meet quality hat you have there.
Next time you try for stolen valor, at least stop by one of the pawn shops outside of a base instead of purchasing eBay chinkshit.

Yeah they're boring.
But they're so damn cheap and 80%s are easy as fugg

Look up the 93rd intel squadron then, should lead you to the mrsoc in the Medina annex of lackland afb.
I’d be very surprised if you could eBay a patch for some tiny squadron like that. Literally nobody knows it exists unless you worked there.
Also here’s a coin from the training squadron that probably still exists at corry station in Pensacola fl.
I don’t even know if my 1n2 job even exists any more.

Attached: 41614EC0-F16B-4386-81ED-2E932EA09998.jpg (4032x3024, 3.81M)

Yeah, neither does a mid-2000s honda civic. Fucker's still practical and very highly customizable for your personal needs and wants.

>can't explain why the embroidery on the patch says "83" instead of "93".

And you just fucked yourself again.
You NEVER use "rd", its ONLY "d"

Go take your swap meet shit to /mlp/, faggot.

THANK YOU

>posts BCM

Attached: tumblr_le7kn4LWUy1qcshlp.gif (320x240, 88K)

>T-THE AR HAS NO SOUL!
>WOOD AND STEEL
>I'M TOO POOR TO AFFORD A SHITTY $300 PSA AR
>SO THEY ALL SUCK!

Bitch the AR has a unique history that involves the odds stacked against it at every turn but still thrives. It's a classic American dream story. It's been waxing ass everywhere for the past 50 something years and it's still going.

God damn u blind

Attached: 8FE5241C-49A7-4C26-A180-C53095829419.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

OP is a fag, nothing new to see here
You get an AR as an appliance, like a pickup
You get other guns for 'having soul'

>ARs have no soul

Attached: 2ihujvku9t911.jpg (4032x1530, 1.18M)