Shtf.bat

>shtf.bat
>”Sorry bro.... This is all we got left”
>”Good luck out there”
wut do?

Attached: 33915221-2ED5-4C25-933F-69C2AB50BAD2.jpg (420x1024, 48K)

Yeah

Yeah

use the most versatile firearm there is as an effective survival tool.

Yeah

>versatile
lmao

Pic related

Attached: 01C280FE-5E45-44DD-97C6-83B4F79FF9A8.png (500x773, 213K)

Yeah

>12ga shotgun
>not versatile
What a disgusting waste of quads

Attached: 1556561718008.jpg (243x465, 17K)

Stop spamming this ugly piece of shit

>wut do?
Find a pig and slam it.

yeah

Sorry I'm late, I was at the oncologist, (plus, I have a life). Here's a timestamp to show I didn't start this thread, (see how it doesn't say OP at the top of this post?)

Screenshot this. I own Slampig. From now on, to prove it, when I make a thread about it, I'll always timestamp it, ok? If you see a thread started with my pics, with Slampig in it, and it's NOT timestamped, it's this other guy trolling me.

Morning, folks!

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-02.53.54.jpg (1900x500, 200K)

>he doesn't know that birdshot, buckshot, beanbags, rifled slugs, fin stabilized sabot slugs, rocksalt, marbles, or any other bits of shit that can be crammed into a shotshell can be accelerated to velocities up to 1500fps and more with a single firearm
>he's baiting this hard
which is it user? what's in the box?

Yeah

>chunks of the pump chipped off already (Bakelite?)
>pistol brace instead of a solid stock
>mag tube protruding past the barrel

What's the story with this slampig thing?

It's not a mag tube, it's his retarded "flashlight" thing that's "better than a surefire" because it's not as bright or something retarded like that

Nice of you to show you’re noguns.

disgraceful before congress

It works really well, too.

Attached: PicsArt_05-15-03.29.56.jpg (1900x1069, 555K)

You literally labeled only three things you fucking moron
>Different types of shot
>Different types of slug
>Less than lethal

I mean yeah it's versatile, but you're acting like it's a 1000 in 1 tool without naming more shit than just three things

Hunting
CQC applications.
Sounds cool when you pump it.

Some guy is triggered because his mother won't let him buy one, so he posts my Slampig pics in threads, and starts threads, just to shit up the board.

Real Slampig threads will always be timestamped from now on because of him.

Many such cases. Sad.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-15-15-01-51.png (1431x1760, 496K)

Well one tool that can reliably cycle an infinite variety of ammunition, be used to hunt everything from big game to small birds, can be set up to kill, maim, injure, or annoy a human, comes in multiple configurations, can have it's barrel easily sawn down while still being reliable, all makes it pretty versatile.

what a gay ass font

SLAMMED

Attached: 1556554530904.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

Don't put it on your phone. I like it. I find is easier on my eyes.

You know what would work better? A surefire.

Id still rather a semiauto rifle

It’s a term fratbruhs use to describe their current strawberita-guzzling sow

Too bright, and too expensive for me. I live on mil disability. Aren't they like, $200? Plus, I really wanted something tiny that mounted to the magazine cap so it wouldn't hang off the side and catch on stuff. That always drove me crazy, (because I'm big and clumsy).

What's the smallest one surefire makes, do you know? And do they have anything rechargeable like this one? I really like that part.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-15-16-51-23.png (1439x770, 1.84M)

Can you build me a slampig if I send you my shockwave and maybe some dosh? I’m too much of a retard to do it on my own.

Well, if you can manage to bolt more Gucci on your AR, I think you could handle it. Don't sell yourself short. I'd be glad to post some parts links, I like helping you folks.

Hardest part was getting the wood to match!

Attached: PicsArt_04-25-03.32.49.jpg (1776x1440, 395K)

with all the questions you get, you should make a dedicated slampig buildan thread

Compared to AR-15s, that's pretty good. They only shoot
>Different types of bullets

On top of what others have said- the shotgun in question will "slam fire". If you hold down the trigger, it will fire as fast as you can pump the action.
Modern shotguns reset the trigger after you pump it and you have to release and pull the trigger again every time.

Or a half-dozen.

>the shotgun in question will "slam fire"
But it won't, that's part of why the name is so retarded.
>Modern shotguns reset the trigger after you pump it and you have to release and pull the trigger again every time.
Yes, modern shotguns such as the Mossman Shockwave that slamfag started with.

>Chunks of the pump chipped off already.
It's walnut. And it's over 70 years old, dipwad.

>hey guys I didint start this thread but i conveniently join after about 4 post and OP never replies like all the threads before
>you dont like it? everyone at reddit liked it! Now I'm going to shit up this board like the autistic boomer I am

Attached: WBWQl.jpg (500x553, 91K)

No, it's not that old. I think it was from a 500 Police. I bought it on ebay. Took a FUCK-TON of sanding to get it to fit, but it was fun.

I left all the dings and divots on it. If you try to sand them out, you change the lines, and shows up really well, (bad).

Here's how I got it. Only $20!

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-23-16-30-54.png (1376x575, 1.33M)

Did you notice how it doesn't say OP at the top of my posts showing I'm not OP?

are you dense

No, you retard. The OP is just a fucking moron who referred to it as a slampig which makes no god damn sense because the correct meaning is

Based slampig OP

I want you to understand that it's blindingly obvious to anyone with an above-room-temp iq that you make these threads to "show off" your dumb idea. Yes it's cool that you stuck the flashlight on, no too bright and too expensive are not good reasons, stop making an ass out of yourself trying to justify a meme idea. Treat it like a meme idea.
Stapling squirrels to trees? Aight cool. Oh you did it because it means that the tree will be stronger next winter, a justification that is pure conjecture and nothing else? Fuck off.

>slamfag
Kek

>needs light to see in the dark
>oh, this light is to bright
>it works TO well
>better get some shitty shit instead

I haven't made a thread in a week, asshat. See through it. Your crusade has failed.

I don't give one fuck what you think about Slampig. I'll continue to post it where and when I want. And when people ask about it, or how to build one, or what parts I used, I'll gladly answer them as completely as I can, because that's who I am.

I'd suggest you scroll past.

Yeah

Nigga you autistic
In the bad way

Shill my shotgun on Jow Forums for easily the 30th time this week.

Scroll past

"You are all wrong fags" Gets BTFO then tucks tail and just tries to re-assert his shitty WRONG opinion.

>the real slophog owner
>Id still rather a semi-auto rifle
Oh, now I get it, Mom bought you the wrong gun.
That explains why you would torture a perfectly good shotgun.

Damn i like this guy

>take slamnigger
>kill self

slaphog

Man just when I thought Jow Forums couldn't get any shittier, this "Yeah." spam takes over every thread, and you can't go 20 minutes without seeing this piece of shit fucking shotgun and the sad as fuck piece of living trash OP pretend to not be the one shilling his poorfag garbage every day.
Dark times.

spankswine

give it a few weeks and itll be gone

Threadly reminder that this fucking faggot shitposts his slampig on 8/k/ too.

sucksow

I want to like you, slampig dude. I really do. But your autistic sperging is too much. Dial it back about 20% please. PS. Really dig your shockwave. You made it your own.

Use a shotgun, I guess

I really need this faggot shotgun queer to suck start it.

>Sounds cool when you pump it.
honest to god a powerful feature that can end combat before it starts
>and an effective bluff if you're out of shells

All of these threads have, at minimum, double the number of posts in relation to posters.

STOP SPAMMING THIS PICTURE

Attached: IMG_20190120_172917.jpg (553x438, 33K)

stop posting this piece of shit, you retarded faggot

Attached: 1557929814509.jpg (168x204, 5K)