How right is this guy about Iran war

how right is this guy about Iran war

youtube.com/watch?v=XnJxM0MNlpQ

also iran war thread
is it good for usa or bad?

Attached: Danny-Baker-Twitter-1862044.jpg (590x682, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17995647
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_naval_facility_in_Tartus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pars/North_Dome_Gas-Condensate_field
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48245803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strawpoll.me/17995647

Keep hyping them up. When we crush them it will be damage control central.

There's 2 outcomes i see

>Russia supplies Iran with their latest weapons and AA systems
>American cant use its air power, casualties mount up, American public cant stomach the loses riots and the US backs down

>Russia doesnt support Iran, the muslims get curbstomped

>Russia supplies Iran with AA systems and weapons
>America still wins through superior firepower and tactics

You for got the
>Stuck in another 20+ year quagmire

>>Russia supplies Iran with their latest weapons and AA systems
>>American cant use its air power,

Laughable.

how would any of this be good
best case scenario we spend trillions of dollars on a relatively clean war, receive nothing in return
worst case scenario is we're stuck in another fucking shithole country for the next twenty years sacrificing us lives and trillions more

>receive nothing in return
Realistically the goal will be to stop iran from trying to fuck with the persian gulf or oil pipelines.

>best case scenario we spend trillions of dollars on a relatively clean war, receive nothing in return

And you know it's absolutely not going to be a clean war. There will be armed groups and all kinds of wild shit out the ass if we go to war with Iran. Not to mention Iranian Quds force active in the U.S.

>Not to mention Iranian Quds force active in the U.S.
hahahahahahha. Not only is Quds total garbage, they are entirely reliant on iranian backing. No more Iranian government = no more backing.

cope

Oh yes, russian hyper advanced air defenses really stopped the US from fucking syria. Oh, it also stopped the jews from doing the same.

Over and over and over and over again.

>Not only is Quds total garbage

Well holy shit, you ought to let the pentagon know, they'll be relieved to hear it!

They already know, as does the iraqi's, tikrit proved it.

>Mosul
>Al-Qusayr
>Aleppo
>Hamas
>PMUs literally controlling Iraq

Why are you bringing syrian cities into it?

>they already know
Kek

>Quds total garbage
>get proven wrong
>W-Why are you bringing syrian cities into it?

You do know that iraq kicked quds out of tikrit for US advisors, and the city fell like a week later, right?

In relation to US forces, not the special Olympics that is the ME. see

>rambling about Tikrit over and over
>ignoring literally every other operation they did
oof, sorry user, but if they were trash they wouldn't be controlling Iraq right now

>every other operations
Was against fellow retards.
>the one operation where they could not hack it
The Americans mopped the floor with the opposition.

>Was against fellow retards.
Not an argument, meanwhile you're losing to the same retards in Afghanistan with the same strat
>The Americans mopped the floor with the opposition.
Cool, so did Iran with the rest of their Ops

>Russia supplies Iran with their latest weapons and AA systems
So, the SEAD phase of the war lasts an extra week or so?

>Cool, so did Iran with the rest of their Ops
But, when iran could not, Americans could. Therefore, Americans are clearly superior. Sorry, your quds is shit. Pure, utter garbage compared to an actual fighting force.

Sure, they win a few retard races, and i would be willing to give them that they are the best retard in the area. But compared to an actual military unit, they are shit.

Hell, not even a fighting force, just a few advisors and a couple of planes.

I'd bet damn near anything that those "attacks" weren't perpetrated by Iran.
Why in fuck's name would Iran intentionally try to goad us into attacking them?
There are, on the other hand, at least three major Middle Eastern powers desperate to get Iran blown off the face of the earth that have used us as their personal attack dogs for underhanded reasons once before.
Jow Forums is also full of retards today trying to hype this up as a crusade, despite the fact that, again, we would be obediently letting one Muslim monarchy order us to destroy a different Muslim country.

see

Well, if they supplied the houthies with weapons that were used in infrastructure attacks, i could see that.

It also does not look good for them at all.

>Hell, not even a fighting force, just a few advisors and a couple of planes.

You are embarrassing yourself

see
When Quds cant, US can.

Sorry user, The only ones who should be embarrassed (and rightfully where) were the quds force. Solimeme even left the country for years. Thats some shame right there.

>Jow Forums is also full of retards today trying to hype this up as a crusade

That's just because the /ptg/ types on Jow Forums will support literally anything Trump does or says. They said they were anti-neocon, but all of a sudden John Bolton is a good guy and Iran has to go. They flip right along with the man, time after time.

Tell us where Soleimani hurt you user, it’s ok. America can get cucked by an inferior force ssometimes.

>just more incoherent rambling
Oof

If the goal is to actually eliminate countries funding terrorism, the Saudis are out there doing orders of magnitude more bad shit than Iran. You would think we'd be angry about 9/11, but amazingly, we forgave them.
Don't let anyone convince you that that's our real goal over there. It's a con.
I hate the clown and his spineless fucking sychophants.

>ssometimes
SSsssseeething. The only ones who got cucked was quds in iraq. As soon as the going got tough, they got kicked to the curb. What took them months the americans did in weeks.

>mad because his unit cant hack it.

Who cares? Let's go. I'm sick of peace time. I don't get to do anything fun.

The goal is to diminish or eliminate anti US nations in the area, and it has been working flawlessly. Iran is all that is left, really. Syria is a shithole. Iraq is invaded. Libya is gone. on and on.

As for SA, i cant really hold the government responsible for some criminals in their nation. There is less of a link between SA and OBL than there was between US and OBL.

Sorry user, but Iraq isn’t controlled by American militias, Iran does no matter how many times you’ll sperg Muh Tikrit

>10 posts in
>Tikrit, Tikrit, Tikrit......
Yikes

>and it has been working flawlessly
oof

Attached: yikes.png (255x317, 97K)

who do you think controls russia bruh

Attached: 1543554295146.jpg (725x597, 172K)

>muh control
Yes yes, retards running retards. The party in power and that will stay in power is a pro US faction, sorry kid.

>please ignore muh shame!
No.

>Syria now under Russia control
>Iraq now under Iranian influence
>Middle east a total chaotic mess that has denigrated US influence in the region if they didn’t invade in the first place
>working flawlessly

yikes

israel had backdoors in all russian tech since before the 2007 nuclear reactor strike.i bet americans have it too now.

Attached: a.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>waaaah stop telling me that Al Quds isn’t shit, never forget the Six Tikritillion

Nothing even happened. The carrier left and Iran bitched and moaned. Why are the muslim posters still hysterical?

>quds could not hack it, americans could
Does that factual statement bother you so much? God, does it dig at your soul?

Indeed it has. al-Sadr is under the thumb of the saud's, and neither holds an actual majority to do anything.

>Syria now under Russia control
Syria has always been under russias thumb. To say otherwise is silly.

>Iraq now under Iranian influence
Under? No. Iran has influence but not enough of it to do anything. 2018 was a direct reflection of ISIS. ISIS is now gone.

>Middle east a total chaotic mess that has denigrated US influence in the region.
Us has far more influence in the region compared to post 9/11. Far more. They have reduced foreign holdings while increased their own.

Quds niggers absolutely seething. Arabs are hilarious.

There would be no anti-US nations in the Middle East if we hadn't spent decades destroying half of them you goddamn retard. Attacking Iran is going to be nothing but a nightmarish sequel to Vietnam. I cannot fucking believe people still need to tell you this.

>Arabs

They're Persians you gigantic idiot! LOL

>compared to post 9/11
compared to pre 9/11**

Libya, Syria, and Iraq were all anti us nations. They are all diminished, with two of them housing US bases. Meanwhile the two pro US nations, isreal and Saudi Arabia, far better off than the former.

>There would be no anti-US nations in the Middle East if we hadn't spent decades destroying half of them you goddamn retard.
This is absolutely hilarious. Its like you dont even know the cold war existed.

>muh vietnam
Propaganda spouted pre iraq.

God, its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Attached: index.png (224x225, 2K)

lol get fucked leafs
day of the rake soon!

Yeah this is why Germany has never ever experienced Islamic terrorist attacks, because they don't engage in foriegn intervention the Middle East. Islam is a religion of peace after all.

>Merely pretending

>now incoherently rambling u mad
yikes

>Trigger speical snowflake arabs with shit only muslims care about
>one responses everytime
Protip: Only you and other """"""Persians""""" give a single fuck. You can do the same thing with the various slants.

Lol yeah he's pissed

Attached: 1250675673_snoop-riot.gif (400x317, 1.83M)

>Sadr, aka the man who's militia were allied with Iran and kill US soldiers, is under Saudi thumbo
ok Abdul
>Syria has always been under russias thumb
And now they have an actual presence there, good job
>No. Iran has influence but not enough of it to do anything
Yeah thats why the PMUs and Iranian puppets have controlled the government since Maliki. lmao
>Us has far more influence in the region
Yeah thats why Russia is now in the region, good job

Tell me kind sir, how did Quds fare in tikrit?

>It's a crusade against Islam!
Funny how one of the two countries pushing us into this glorious holy war is a Muslim monarchy that funded and trained the 9/11 hijackers

>Israel
>getting outbreeded by Palis
>Saudis
>completely wasted in Yemen, actively ruining their reputation for the past two years
Lmao

>And now they have an actual presence there, good job
Dude they always had a presence there, are you fucking retarded? Didn't read a word past this retardation.

Ignoranceposting should be illegal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_naval_facility_in_Tartus

>a naval base vs now taking over the entire apparatus of the country
Wow, you're smart, tell us about Quds in Tikrit for the billionth time since thats all you resort to

>proving my point
Ouch

Isreal could crush the palis any day they wanted. The international community holds them back. Without it they would make the six gorllion a reality.

>Saudis
>completely wasted in yemen
Nah, thats an excursion for them. Princes playing at war. There is no real risk from yemen for the house of saud.

Power projection across the entire fucking world is such an awful endgoal to have
I wouldn't particularly care that goat herders in Afghanistan thought I was a dick if we hadn't incited a war with them over it, and "let's bomb the entire world until the only people left alive in the pile of steaming rubble say they're our friends" is fucking stupid

>vs now taking over the entire apparatus of the country
This has never happened. There are more Hezbollah forces than Russian. Seriously, ignoranceposting should be illegal.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_naval_facility_in_Tartus

A single leased naval facility. Compare that to today. Next.

Its the only endgoal to have. If you dont do it the dick down the road will.

>Isreal could crush the palis any day they wanted
Yeah thats why they couldn't take Gaza and have to bomb it

>wasting your army in a quagmire while being seen as the biggest meme in the region
>torching up relations with Qatar and reputation in America over a journalist and Yemen
>meanwhile Vision 2030 becoming a piss in the wind
lmao

>A single leased naval facility. Compare that to today.
A single leased naval facility? The rest is military support (which they always gave) and temp basing on foreign bases for russian troops (which is already relinquished)

Next.

>You see user if we don't conquer the world somebody else will
My preferred solution to such problems is a worldwide pact to burn every statist prick like you alive in every country of the globe

Hezbollah has been pulling out of Syria, ignoranceposting should be illegal

>i don't know the difference between a naval base and full on military presence beyond it
fuck you are retarded

>Yeah thats why they couldn't take Gaza and have to bomb it.
Um, you do realize you could take gaza and bomb it, or bomb it without taking it, right?

>wasting your army in a quagmire while being seen as the biggest meme in the region
Again, princes playing at war. You said it yourself, its a meme fight. Its meaningless.
>torching up relations with Qatar and reputation in America over a journalist and Yemen
True, relations were hurt, but no where near ruined.

Lets compare to Russian holdings of syria, iraq, and lybia. Syria lost half its nation and had a civil war that destroyed its economy and military, and will lead to a lost generation. Lybia is a fucked to death shithole, and formerly pro russian Iraq is now taken over, and under new government.

Unrealistic. Saying "wouldn't it be nice if everyone was cool" is a pipedream. Im a realist.

>can't take Gaza
>couldnt take it in 2014
good job

>muh princes at war, everything is ok!
Qatar is now working with Iran, the Saudis are stuck in an unwinnable war that's been wasting their money for actual economics, and has been destroying relations with everyone for the past year. Keep coping.

>and formerly pro russian Iraq is now taken over, and under new government.
yikes

>Hezbollah has been pulling out of syria
Pre ISIS hezbollah had more people in syria than russia did at its height.

> full on military presence beyond it.
There is no "full on Russian military presence" in syria today. Just what is around tartus, as usual.

Last response from me, unless you state something that is not pure, 100% ignorance. Really make that response count if you are going to meme!

that dude looks like h3h3

You're not a "realist," you're a bootlicking fag willing to let the US justify absolutely anything it wants (i.e. absolutely anything military industrialists and foreign monarchs want) because of bogeymen that the media has convinced you are going to kill your wife and kids

>anti neocon report
Alright he has three strikes.

>Hey is my mic working?
>Fourth day of media ignoring the dancing jews, not like the 18th year.
>Dude check out this bullshit haiku I made
>Talking through my phone into my microphone

Okay he lasted almost 2 minutes.

>Pre ISIS
Not an argument, Russia has a presence in Syria
>There is no "full on Russian military presence" in syria today. Just what is around tartus, as usual.
Yeah that’s why they’re bombing Idlib and have MPs and soldiers in DeZ, Aleppo, and Damascus.

>p-please r-respond to me srsly! S-Stop m-making fun of me!
Lmao, sorry everyone is calling you a retard, go back to r/Geopolitics

>isreal wanted to take gaza in 2014
Yikes. Gaza 2014 was a reprisal strike. Very poorly thought out, but i dont think you can find a single source that outright states the goal was the takeover of gaza.

>Qatar is now working with Iran
They always have, ever since the iran/iraq war.

> Saudis are stuck in an unwinnable war
Houties have been losing ground since late 18. Little of that has to do with saudi forces directly, but thats how it is going.

>Destorying relations
Hyperbowl.

The only one copeing is you. You wont even admit the plain truth. You cannot compare US holdings to Russian holdings in the ME. One is alive and well, the other is a bombed to death archipelago of nations.

So, your stance if that the US was not doing it, nobody would?

>AN ENTIRE FUCKING HOUR: Brought to you by literally who
No.

>Gaza 2014 was a reprisal strike
And Lebanon 2006 was a limited war, cope some more
>They always have, ever since the iran/iraq war.
Sure thing Abdul
>Houties have been losing ground since late 18
Yeah, they totally still don’t control Hudaydah and have been making a push to the south, oh wait. Yikes
>The only one copeing is you. You wont even admit the plain truth. You cannot compare US holdings to Russian holdings in the ME. One is alive and well, the other is a bombed to death archipelago of nations.
Yep it’s so bad, they now have overreach in syria, starting to Iraq, and had to be talked by America to bomb Syria, cope some more

>Houties have been losing ground since late 18. Little of that has to do with saudi forces directly, but thats how it is going.
the saudis cannot take the interior and still haven’t taken the port. If you unironically think they are winning then you are just retarded

>And Lebanon 2006 was a limited war, cope some more
Yes, a 1 month conflict with about 10k troops is truly another Somme. And you tell me to cope.

>Sure thing Abdul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pars/North_Dome_Gas-Condensate_field

>Yeah, they totally still don’t control Hudaydah
They actually dont. Neither side does becuase the port is such a neccecity for the nation. UN troops "control" Hudaydah.

>moving south
Because they have to. They are getting pushed on all fronts.

>Yep it’s so bad, they now have overreach in syria, starting to Iraq, and had to be talked by America to bomb Syria.
The fuck is this nonsensical garbage? Try again?

>the saudis cannot take the interior and still haven’t taken the port.
Both sides do not have control of the port, currently. UN troops are everywhere.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48245803
This is from 3 days ago.

My stance is that there should be a reasonable fucking range. Invading every country that shittalks us is not going to make everyone love us. I will not be safer tomorrow if we bomb Tehran today - I will probably, in fact, be in much greater danger.

>My stance is that there should be a reasonable fucking range.
Its a zero sum game. What range is reasonable?

>I will probably, in fact, be in much greater danger.
You were/are in no greater danger post 9/11 than pre 9/11, statistically. Either due to security or not, thats the truth.

The Houthis controlled the port you dumb nigger lmao

>Clean war
I know you said best case but how well has been going real well for us lately? Mission Accomplished.

Yes, past tense. They no longer do. The houthis controlled a lot of things they no longer control.

Syria has been pretty clean for the US.

>a fucking gas field means they’re allies since 1979
AHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAH

>Because they have to. They are getting pushed on all front
Thank you, I’m glad you’ve conceded

>The fuck is this nonsensical garbage? Try again?
Idk, you tell me considering it’s just been you muttering about Tikrit for half the thread

The range where we aren't going to war and wasting American lives over perceived anti-American sentiments whispered into our ear by Israel and the Saudis.
The only Americans this will help are shareholders in defense contractors.