Why a civilized society needs Assault weapons?

Why a civilized society needs Assault weapons?

Attached: 94B956A6-E7AB-4123-A763-CE10B93308B7.jpg (649x1024, 87K)

There is nothing stating that an armed society cannot be a civilized society.

Because governments aren't civilized. Now fuck off

to kill government and muslims

because you touch yourself at night and god is angry. plus guns are cool.

Attached: 1536556951790.jpg (609x720, 69K)

>NEED

Why does an LMG need to be able to fire rifle grenades?

Attached: type 73 light machine gun.jpg (800x532, 77K)

Colt PEACEMAKER, not assault maker. Guns civilize groups of people.

Attached: 1552860635092.jpg (960x960, 120K)

To ambush police convoys in minecraft

>Why a civilized society needs Assault weapons?
To execute the illiterate. Also to revolt against tyranny. We’re facing an increasingly tyrannical system now in the international liberal order. Most of the people that are armed are indoctrinated, comfortable, and unprepared enough not to do anything in the face of that, and thus they do nothing as the world we know becomes progressively less civilized.

Attached: 2BEC8A14-53FD-4859-9281-FAF95EDA96C0.jpg (1300x649, 85K)

Civilized societies require assault weapons.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (500x365, 101K)

Because I like them, what else am I supposed to fuck when I get lonely at night?

nogs

>civilized society

Attached: 1496207026772.png (500x500, 272K)

To kill uncivilized people.

Attached: 1557517310312.png (975x585, 735K)

Yeah

Because they contribute to the entropy of life.

We are not adhering to natural law, therefor the powers that be want to use us, then get rid of us.

So, we are here to fulfill some unknown purpose, then when we have exhausted our use, we will annihilate each other until we're gone entirely.

We'll glass this planet with nuclear weapons while simultaneously gunning each other down in the process.

Until the end

Until the natural order takes over

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x460, 37K)

society...

Attached: 3CFsxV2.jpg (578x1136, 49K)

Attached: 06E79AED-70DC-4DE9-A370-9781D001CB9A.jpg (194x259, 12K)

You’re right. We shouldn’t live in a society in which we have to worry about violent crime or be eternally vigilant against losing our liberties as free men. That shouldn’t be the way things are.

But I don’t live in Shouldland. I live in the real world.

either you are naive or insincere.

>needs
bill of rights not the bill of needs, sweaty pie

Attached: 1545458087306.jpg (1024x682, 73K)

your daki

SHALL

To keep govt in check and prevent them from having a monopoly of force.
Everything in life is influenced by force or reason. In la la land utopia world, everything would be influenced by reason alone. In reality you best make sure you and yours have a force option when reason fails.

The fact that every american citizen can not be armed in a manner that would effectively allow them to negate an attack by their own military/police means we have failed the second amendment and it has failed us. Any further infringement only serves to put the American people further in the red and empower a govt that will soon face no opposition should it become tyrannical.
Dont forget absolute power corrupts absolutely, and what is absolute power if not a monopoly on strength of arms.

Attached: image2-1.jpg (750x504, 158K)

Learn to speak English, fag.

>Why a civilized society needs Assault weapons?

To protect the English language from people like you.

If your people are truly civilized, then you could trust them with any weapon known to man and nothing will happen.

Too bad we aren't perfectly civilized in the strictest sense, some even less so, and that is an even greater reason for it.

>civilized society
>America
pick one

why? because the NAP and the free market are what create ever improving societies and bigger brains.
equal or better tools are required to defend yourself from others in order to maintain the NAP and freedoms. right now at this point in time the best tools are firearms, the most effective usually being some type rifle with lots of ammo on tap.

soon, for our societies to survive we will have turn our tools of defense on the ever growing parasite on the free market and the biggest breakers of the NAP; the government. they know this, hence the ever stronger push by those on the side of authoritarianism to disarm the citizens. disarmament only serves the interests of those doing the disarming, and the minions and dependents that live off of them.

Attached: 1525173950614.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

What civilised society needs edgy worshipping 'tards such as yourself?

>salt weapon
>posts pump shotgun

4/10 made me respond

There's no such thing as an assault weapon. Discussion is over.

Attached: resized_JPEG_1549437668700_647372565746494589.jpg (625x790, 54K)

depending on the state for your safety is doomed to failure. at best you will become nothing more than slaves or cattle. at worst, well..
the worst things humans have ever done to one another are to those that are unable to defend themselves.

Attached: good bait.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

I'unnow

Attached: 1492485556221.png (275x200, 48K)

>muh civilized society
The same people who say this shit will then start to shuffle their feet and mumble there's not really such thing as "civilized societies" if I start pointing around certain parts of a globe that happen to have demographics of people they also think should be allowed to migrate en masse from.

Attached: conan-visits-resort-in-haiti.jpg (1276x549, 291K)

They don't even call it a civilized society. They call it "our democracy" or "our communities", as if anyone gives a shit about their neighbors anymore.

Because the jews took away our assault rifles.

To counter the pig,
The Slam pig

Attached: B106AC56-C01B-4955-BB7B-DF5E0039C21C.jpg (1024x269, 49K)

Yeah.

simple comic for the simple-minded

Attached: 1557870906131.jpg (2000x3071, 311K)

That's a $200 dollar shotgun.
It was also in Russia (Crimea) where this happened.
Now fuck off and you anons need to stop taking the bait.

To own libs.

Attached: IMG_20190502_165747_167.jpg (805x767, 110K)

Because while civility is real, it is fragile. The ownership of weapons ensures some modicum of self determination if things go to shit, from full collapse to riots cutting off goods and services. It gives the ordinary man, woman, and child a fighting chance.

The situation in the US as described in the comic is exactly as real as the comic itself: completely virtual (imaginary) and even at best only on paper.

me on the bottom right

Your photo proves a hilarious point you retard. Guy killed and wounded dozens. Couldn't get an "assault weppen" and that didnt mean shit. You can't ban your way out of mass killings, merely change the method. Which goes to show you don't care about the results, just disarming the public from the one effective tool to resist a government monopoly on force. I hope you choke to death on semen

forumbot_k.exe has encountered an error

>and it has failed us
2A is only a sentence in a piece of paper. The people have the duty to protect their rights using violence if needed.

An armed society is a civil society.

Bureaucrats with license to kill

Attached: B46CE0BA-B4A3-48F7-A6F5-91061127C7AD.jpg (800x549, 87K)

The only society which can be civilized is one with a well armed population.

>implying you never mistype and repost a correction, deleting the mistyped post

This is the only answer.

to keep it that way.

a civilised society can own assault weapons without immediate need and without shooting a shool up every week. you were just wrong in thinkig your country is civilised.

"civilization"
You are all just the dumbest ape, the one that hasn't figured out spending most of your life in misery acquiring green pieces of paper is stupid.
Applying a thin varnish of "logic" to animal currents that really control you and pretending it's not true.
We need more guns everywhere.