Can anyone redpill me canik pistols...

Can anyone redpill me canik pistols? Obviously at this point in the game with striker fire pistols you pull the trigger and the thing goes bang.

Attached: EC8410CF-14F5-45FB-B59A-92C733344FEB.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classicfirearms.com/witness-9mm-pistol-polymer-15rd-999244/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah

turkshit

Yeah.

I have the Canik 55 C Shark. It lools like a compact Jericho 941, but stainless-looking alloy rather than blued. It shoots well, the workmanship appears good. I've put a little under 1000 rounds through mine, everything from cheap 115gr target ammo to 147gr defensive loads. It digests ball, HP, and lead SWC just fine. I'm happy with mine, especially considering I got it brand new for $335.

Inexpensive due to low Turkish wages and little if any of their own R&D, and decent models due to licensing other manufacters designs. They also just picked up Nils Jonasson as a sponsered shooter on the USPSA circuit too.

>and little if any of their own R&D
The striker fired guns are straight up Walther copies (which is arguably a good thing since Walther's striker fired guns are excellent)

I'd be suspect of quality control but the design is solid.

Attached: t9a2s1.jpg (640x480, 175K)

Yeah

I use the sfx for optics carry. Its an amazing shooter. Trigger is A+, factory 20 rounders, machining and materials is near the best ive seen. Dead accurate and reliable, this should be a 700+$ handgun desu.

My only complaint is the fucking helicoils they used for the red dot plates. Other than that its a walther clone thats as good if not better than the original. You wont be dissapointed with one.

Walther patented their trigger/striker assembly. Is Canik on license, or does Turkey give zero shits about international patent infringement?

I've wondered about that myself.

Turkey is pretty famous for not giving a shit about other people's intellectual property.

Attached: turkishstarwars.jpg (1280x720, 309K)

>turkshit
oh no no no

A LOT of excellent low priced guns are made in Turkey; Winchester SX series shotguns, some EAA pistols, including the Witness, and some Stoegers as well. There's close to 200 arms factories in Turkey, and they make some excellent 1911 and CZ-75s. It seems pretty strange to me that some gunqueers will kneel and slurp for Ruski and Chink hardware, but will sneer like little faggot princesses at better made Turk gear that's mostly cheaper.

people have different standard of excellence
low priced and excellent can not coexist.
excellent for the price is a thing but "for the price" is a key point. if you were to double the price on your average turk gun nobody would ever call it excellent or want one.
meanwhile if all the glocks in the area doubled in price glock would still make an excellent gun. people would bitch and moan about the price but the product itself would be good.

>fellating turkshit
hi Ahmet

>low priced and excellent can not coexist.
Whatever, fag.
>meanwhile if all the glocks in the area doubled in price glock would still make an excellent gun
Glocks ARE way overpriced for tupperware guns that have shit sights and crap triggers. The only reason that Glocks still sell for what they do is because noguns faggy fanbois buy them because of vidya and shit movies. 30+ years ago Glock was an innovator. Now, the Turks make a couple dozen guns that will outperform the Glock on all metrics for sometimes around half the price.

You know shit, fagboi.

>hi Ahmet
I have a Christian name, but keep sucking commie cock, faggot.

some people will chose to carry a glock regardless of price.
nobodies first choice is turkish. they might have to pick it cause its the only affordable option but if there was a table with 10 different brands of pistols and you were told pick one with the only rule being you cant sell it nobody would rush for turkish guns. people would pick hk sig berreta glock but nobody's first choice would be canik or anything turkish.

Boy, you seem like a really, really knowledgeable guy who knows absolute shit about anything.

boy you really want to shell your cheap guns

>Now, the Turks make a couple dozen guns that will outperform the Glock on all metrics for sometimes around half the price.
name 1

>boy you really want to shell your cheap guns
Boy, you prolly own a HiPoint-- or are saving up for one-- and nothing else.

EAA Witness 999244 Polymer Frame Pistol 9mm Full Size 4.5" 16rd Capacity Semi-Auto

hahahaha

Look up the reviews, noguns.

If it isn't featured in a video game, these children have no idea what it is.

Thats italian not turkish.

>Thats italian not turkish.
Clueless retard. kek, noguns fucking fool.
classicfirearms.com/witness-9mm-pistol-polymer-15rd-999244/
look at the pic rel, real close you fucking jizz ninja.

bro if a product existed that was better than glock in all possible metrics for half the price it would be the dominant pistol on the market. thats not eaa by a long shot. you might be able to argue the sig 320 is that but eaa, hahahaha.
its not even on the board.
im not saying eaa makes a bad gun but none of it is better than a glock even on paper. full size pistol 16 rounds. haha
out of your "couple dozen" better than glock guns the one you pick is a fucking cz knockoff? really? now you can argue of the racegun or semicustom czs are smoking glocks in competition but those are czs. not polyframed eaas.

>look at pic related really close
What did he mean by this

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-203237_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 436K)

wrong. most gunshops sell more HiPoints than any other handgun. You know absolute shit about anything you fucking retard.

Here's the pic you fucking faggot. Can you read, nigger?

Attached: 8598_2.jpg (1998x1407, 140K)

>What did he mean by this
phone fag, lol, stay retarded.

I think they make some nice looking guns, I'm a fan of cz so I dig some of their clones. Fuck Turkey though, so I'll never buy one.

It say made in Italy you ding dong. Aren't you supposed to be proving that this is a Turkish gun?

find me one person claiming hipoint is better than glock without using price as a justification.
people will claim hipoints cheaper.
nobody thinks its better than a glock.

hipoints also american wheres your good turkish pistol?

Very good retort!

I never shot the TP9. I buy TP9 18rd for my ppq. Ppq is great but mags are spendy, just rent the ppq with a Glock, and S&W MP and try them all out like I did. And add a TP9 and tell the range to put all rental fees toward purchase of your favorite.

this

why support the mooslimes ?

get a glock support the germans jawohl

get a ruger s&w support the USA

see how easy that is ?

Glock isn't German.

>why support the mooslimes ?
>get a glock support the germans jawohl
Muslims and Germans are one and the same these days.

Dont buy muslim garbage.

They're decent clones of the P99 with a decent trigger and a good price. If you can stand to give the roaches money, they're not bad at all.

Reliable and inexpensive Turkshit.

Go the fuck back.

Attached: everything wrong with reddit.png (1883x2237, 380K)

>6 posts of reddit spacing to prove that they don't go to reddit
Trying too hard.

>I literally don't understand what reddit spacing is