twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hickok45 here

right

Now lets smoke some pot here

Oooh let's smoke some pots

Now let's see if I can ring the gong

*bang*

*riiiiiiiiing*

Attached: 1555096250762.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

I would love to send in my slampig for hickok to try out. Anyone know how I can contact him?

Attached: PicsArt_05-02-06.jpg (681x1800, 227K)

Attached: 1550533077913.png (1148x1043, 1.01M)

Ya'know I was digging around the safe and I came across this little beauty. Truth be told I forgot I had this one.

Naw, I'm just tellin a story, I actually just got this one a few weeks ago.

Remember when everybody hated this guy over supporting the bump stock ban? Those were fun times.

Attached: 1548782178838.jpg (567x667, 70K)

The King of the Boomers has spoken

thanks to federal ammunition and to bud's gun shop

>banjo death metal

Attached: 1210.gif (400x298, 1.25M)

Ahaha, It's fuckin' real shit!
youtube.com/watch?v=HAWyGP5S8AM

Attached: 1491805881211.png (524x550, 306K)

dats really nice

Big 'ol .45 slugs. Low on capacity, but that's okay... Big capacity on the weight. 230 grains.

They really knock 'em around, don't they?

>no references to Federal, Bud's, or the NRA
Whole lot of selective memory going on in this thread

>Implying Hickok45 would ever swear, even when shooting children
He's too wholesome for that

Attached: 1556739464903.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

>lets get a BOWLING PIN
>BANG haha
>no match for these Federal rounds

Why do CAR and GUN reviewers act EXACTLY the same?

They both laugh when its clearly not funny.

sounds like it's YOU who ain't funny, thanksto bud.

You must be an incredibly sad and hollow person to get upset when an old man has fun shooting guns.

I'd like to thank fud's gun shop for sponsoring us.

Now, I don't know if my old eyes can do it, but I'm gonna try my best to hit that 1" steel plate at 100 yds with this here old Mauser 1914.

*BANG*
*ding*

*bang*
Hehehe
Now noone needs a bumpstock you see its nuthin but a gimmick you see so just give it up

I love hickok. I want to get a step ladder and pat him on the head.

he is a fuckin lanky old timer

Attached: 1556934563886m-01.jpg (726x1024, 239K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4TNZG8zyNpU

We had a couple of BLACK ISSUES

I saw Hickock45 at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen 2 liter bottles in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the 2 liters and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: IMG_20190516_111807757.jpg (2448x3264, 1.1M)

OH NO

>Bigcock45

don't forget to support the NRA, with a life membership you get one of them free totes. i also wanna thank federal cuz this stuff ain't cheap. i mean uh well you know what i mean.

Thickcock69

Fucking old traitor boomer faggot, I hope he gets cancer, then a stroke that leaves him paralyzed and unable to shoot.

Attached: your mom gay.png (1021x284, 377K)

>fifteen 2 liter bottles

jesus christ the size of this man

TinyCock22 here, I get to shut full auto while you peons can’t hehehe. If you’re from Kentucky, I’ll make it simple: “FUCK YOU, IMMA BIG BOY AND YOU AINT ONE”. Don’t forget to join the NRA and BudsGoyShop.

This. He's the quintessential "I got mine so FUCK YOU" boomer, with all his pre '86 shit and NFA trusts/lends. As long as he gets to shoot his full auto, Short barrel, and silenced toys so he can still his sponsors, he doesn't care about the average citizen.

That's what i hate about all these "pro-2a" poser personalities; they go from acting all pro gun and patriotic, to being meek about what the 2nd amendment ACTUALLY means and implies when the push comes to shove. I still don't know why Jow Forums forgot/forgave the dumb fudd shit he said so quickly.

>but he introduces le normies to guns!!1
Whats the point of doing that if he's gonna pass down the poisonous compromising fudd mentality that's fucking over our rights like it's been for the past century?

Attached: cutdowncustardhonk.jpg (3852x2648, 1.4M)

>MUH SHALL NOT
>MUH OPEN CARRY
Dumb fag, I bet you are one of those tards who want to allow guns for junkies, actual retards and felons.

pretty sure he doesn't even actually own any MGs

i love this pasta. don't care if it's about hickok or pynchon or whoever, it's great.

No I think we should kill them so they stop fucking with functioning members of society and wasting tax funds at every chance they get (like filling prisons and committing crimes with illegal weapos anyway).

Attached: 1549767849392.png (720x886, 1.36M)

Quality

>TinyCock22 makes YouTube video shooting full auto guns
>”hehehe I’m going through this federal ammo faster than a Kentuckian goes through moonshine hehehehe”
Some crazy guy mag dumps a bump stock and barely hits anybody because it’s totally worthless at aiming
>”Well, I had my fun and made money off you Kentucky folks but I’m gonna have to sell you out. No fun for you peons hehehe”
>”Remember to join the NRA, they support your privilege to own a cuck locked 5 shot 16 inch featureless rifle”

He's actually an absolute unit. He signed that for me at a 2A rally in Columbus last year. I'm 6' 2" and he towered over me. He's like some kinda Tree Giant.

please, PLEASE join the NRA they never give up!

I get that it's a meme now but it still makes me fucking shake with anger whenever I see it

Found the r/guns faggot

What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you not get you commie scum

he's an anti-white piece of shit.

Attached: 1535680267400.jpg (589x411, 63K)

They are already allowed. None of those people comply with the law

I, for one, am surprised and repulsed by his behavior.

fuck off back to Jow Forums

fuck off back to /leftypol/

>not liking sore losers of a 150-year old war having anything to do with wypipo

To be fair he is actually a bit of a fudd but otherwise definitely Jow Forums approved.

He's right you dunce.

no he's not. he';s just another gullible retard... just like you.

you type like a senile old retard.

Implying gun grandpa would ever swear

>ellipses

Attached: stfuboomer.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

quit projecting kid.

Attached: 1557294095331.jpg (406x396, 29K)

Says the troglodyte who can't even use proper grammar. The anti gun crowd loves useful idiots like you.

>Tfw he reviews one of those .22 NAA mini revolvers and rings the gong with it

Attached: CE4DCF7D-732B-48D4-92DE-A4F8B99DA063.jpg (607x610, 114K)

He once said that he is 6'8.

Typical kike reply

Where at's in Ohio do you live friend, I reside in the land of Burnin Sherman!

This divide and conquer character-assassination bullshit is really pissing me off. First with Ian, even though sure he is pretentious, and Karl is a faggot but still this shit isn't warranted. But now fucking cunts have started on Hickok.

1. The bump stock thing, all he was saying is that it wasn't a hill to die on and while I personally don't agree with that it doesn't mean he supports gun control or is a commie by any stretch of the imagination and if ANY of you believe these ShareBlue spooks then you should take a long look at yourself.

2. The confederate flag thing. Literally all he was saying is that the 2nd Amendment and firearms owners need all the good publicity they can get or we're going to continue giving leftists ammo to portray us as retarded rednecks. The confederate flag has a very particular connotation of racism with the majority of people in the United States, whether it is that or not. Same fucking shit happened to me when I went back to my hometown in Oregon. My tranny "brother"(female)'s "girlfriend"(male) was an Antifa fuck from Texas that moved up specifically to get into the rallies in Portland and while i was visiting home on my way through a PCS, she(he) ripped my Gadsden flag sticker off my car. Complete fucking retard antifags think it's an alt-right symbol of racism and hate even though strictly speaking if someone were truly "anti-fascist" they'd literally be flying the same fucking flag. Pisses me the fuck off, but that's the way some people see it.

Y'all need to stop feeding into this bullshit. Any time you see a low effort post like OP, even though Hickok is great, it's just baiting these Shareblue cunts to come out of the woodwork and start flaming. We can do better than this. Systematically ignore the divide and conquer bullshit and eventually we'll be able to actually discuss things again.

he's right tho. southrons were delusional faggots too lazy to pick their own cotton, and their cultural legacy is offspring of gorillion negroes they brought here.