Found a pistol Jow Forums

Found a sig ask me anything

Attached: DSC_0568.jpg (3840x2160, 2.32M)

Nice shoes.

Thx just some cheap boots I wear

Mag dump it immediately

Drop-test it now.

Attached: bang.gif (600x315, 2.35M)

I'd say it's airshit but the trademark exeter sig rust seems legit.

Was empty and rusty most likely a nigg trow it away

What's the best way to uncork a bottle of wine if you don't have an opener in the house?

Well don't just stand there open her up silly

What happens when we die? All options scare me, especially if God does exist

Did you find a sig?

put it in a shoe and hit it against a wall

kys youself with it

its just some minor surface rust OP easily treatable. Just drop it in some vinegar for a day or 2 and the use a steel wire brush or other kind of wire brush and scrub off the black rust.

Then get big 45 frontier metal cleaner and use it properly on a jag and remove rust from barrel as well and your good to go.
field strip and replace parts.

Be sure to get inside the firing pin channel and other places that rust might get.

nha is real pal icalled the cops to get it pick up they just gave me a slap on the back gave me a piece of paper and tell me to keep going

nice SP2022

this

TNG or DS9?

Attached: data hits the tables.gif (300x225, 1.27M)

kick it couple times for the memes it was empty

Attached: DSC_0569.jpg (1920x1080, 913K)

>wants to post about a gun on Jow Forums
>shows shoes
>no feet
This is an outrage

too late cops took it they are gonna make a nigg kill itself with it for sure u know assisted suicide

Attached: DSC_0570.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

fucking bootlickers

no way i was wona walk bare footed on nigg getto dont want to get the sub saharans

This isn't soccer Juan, get a piece of cloth and open her up. You do know how to open it right? Take a pic of the insides and see how it looks.

best tink i was able to when a school bus was dropping kids no less than 30 feet away i dont want more niglets edgelords

Did you find a sig?

You are the biggest faggot this year so far on Jow Forums. I hope you fucking die by some fine american while being mugged . Fucking piece of shit boot licker son of a bitch do you have any idea what you just did?

already turn it in to the cops thing was empty almost rust welded

Yeah.

>didn't want more niglet edgelords
>didn't just pocket the pistol or sit on it while waiting for the bus to leave
>unironically called the cops on a gift the Jow Forumsube blessed you to find
Call the cops again and suicide by cop

turn a weapon that was used by a nigger so other nigger couldn't do niggery

kys bootlicker

if they pass a weapon ban thats the first think ill do

Or alternatively you could have cleaned it up and enjoyed a free gun.

buy u own sig poorfag

Get

dont worry ill pass by the same place again and find 2 sigs for sure

I hope you die of some horrible cancer that kills you over the course of many years
Just enough to make you feel yourself getting weaker by the week, not enough to worry you
Something that eats away slowly
I wish this upon all statist bootlicker faggots like you

u first summerfag

dont worry ill just use some quartz crystals and some essential oils

Not either of the anons you're responding to but holy damn are you stupid. Why in the hell did you call the cops on yourself? If the gun ended up in your possession it's not going to immediate cause a crime by itself. Could have taken it home. Cleaned it up and enjoyed a new hiking gun or throwaway gun.

hi-points are for that and ill just walk by the same place again is not the first time i find a weapon on that neighborhood i just dint take it because it was welded by rust even the manlet that they sent wasn't able to open it

Wow youre a massively retarded faggot

thats what u dad said when i fuck his ass

BRO WHY

Pussy ass bitch bootlicker
You have a free gun
And you gave it away
Your not a man, just a shell following the .gov

cuz it was rusted and dint want to open

go find your own trow away guns nigger or stop being a poorfag and buy one

>Not only did he report it
>His dumb ass put his prints on it
Bye sister!

Attached: 1427121729012.png (171x278, 65K)

>op lives in Texas
>finds a gun over here yonder (pic related)
>calls the cops on a found gun on himself
>in TEXAS
TX is truly lost gents and OP just placed one more nail in the coffin.

Attached: not a internet autist but.jpg (1356x612, 299K)

what are rags for dumb nigger

Point on google maps where you found it

it was more far away under the bridge reported it cuz it was welded by rust not even the policemanlet was able to open it

99% OP is a commiefornian immigrant to Texas
They're spreading like cancer

>houston
>not lost already
9/10 chance he's an out of state transplant

use a gun obviously

Found the owner to the gun

Attached: dyndu.jpg (1366x614, 250K)

use the adress from the other user

Attached: niggery happens here.png (756x529, 897K)

i came from the caspian dont compare me to those niggers

Now if only we can have a tx user claim they dropped their gun....

TNG
DS9 niggers get out.

>Gets a free gun
>Gives it to glowniggers

Attached: 123432142134231.png (620x1000, 817K)

So you're a fucking t*rkroach
That's not better

If it's in found property and nobody claims it/it's not connected to a crime, when can you go and pick it up?

u are the only turk here

This.
OP take a photo of your feet and a timestamp, we have something to check.

was told 6 to 8 months any ways shit was rusted sealed so even if i had keeped it i would had ro replace barrel/chamber internals and more than one spring

rude. ds9 was max comfy.

expensive weapon to throw away. probably involved in a crime. should call the cops. would be used as evidence in a trial probably

>no u
gb2 turkmenistan

Dig the cork out with something pokey and then filter the wine through a seive or cloth.

thats what they told john lennon before a nigg killed him

TNG

make your own corkscrew like a man, by wrapping a thick wire around a pen or dowel

no u iam rusky

Attached: reverse.jpg (181x278, 12K)

Now wait a moment OP don't leave. We have a quick test to do to do a proof of concept. How many people did you tell and or show that you found the gun and called the cops?
For one, I want to know if more than one person knows because that means the proof of concept is that your cancer spreads just by your actions. If there was 3 people that you told, now those three people will do the same thing as you did and spread the cancer out.

Attached: crop.jpg (960x800, 35K)

thats what i did shit was rusty anyway

Free is free, if the lower is still good who cares? Would still be a very cheap project gun...for free

I am pretty sure someone might be charged with negligence although I'm not sure.

Hey just think, in 6-8 months you'll have a cheap SP2022 or whatever model it is. Go on Everygunpart.com and snag a kit that has all the replacement bits for 250.
That's still half the price of a new one.

Attached: 762.jpg (294x313, 20K)

none i was like hmm a rusty nigg stick. lets use a rag to open it, dosent want to open check mag oh shit.png rusty as fuck kick it couple times try to open again no dice mhe ill just call the trash to pick up this nigger infested shadow of a gun

like u dad

So no one in your immediate family knows that you did that? Come on I know you live with your parents still or someone there at those apartments. No one goes there willingly, you end up there not choose to live there.

Attached: 1451444189755.jpg (800x1000, 191K)

ye i can do that or just deep fried it to spite some poorfags but if the rust was only that and the serial is cleaned yea it would be another nice gun i would need to sanitize the nigger aids out of it

Early DS9 was garbage. Dominion war was kino, though.

you first weebshit

You were blessed with a free gun....and you gave it up. user, I am disappointed in you.
You have to do this now to redeem yourself, screencap this thread and in 8 months or so come back with the gun cleaned up and refreshed to redeem yourself cuck

>expensive weapon to throw away
bitch that was the budget sig things used to be like $350

all non weebs must die
/a/ is a board of peace

Attached: 1451539596120.jpg (600x564, 33K)

i live alone fag and i dont live near that nigger filled landfild i live 6 blocks over just walk there because the supermarket on the corner have better prieces than walmart

or on deep fried butter

Um sweetie early ds9 was great and the dominion war arc was fucking shit and killed the series

Attached: 1371505829508.jpg (412x352, 20K)

Voyager.

How them boots taste?

Attached: 1557122888717.jpg (480x669, 27K)

TNG all the way.

Like u dad buthole

I hope you get gut shot and die.