This was one of you, wasnt it?

>>>homemade assault weapons

liveleak.com/view?t=9PHne_1557774025

Was even popping shots at LEOS through the walls

Cop dropped like a sack of shit, wonder where he was even hit?

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-181421_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 761K)

>build a bunch of guns in california
>accidentally drop cigarette onto crusty waifu bodypillow, causing it to go up in flames
>autistic screeching lamenting your fate and cursing the cruel god that would allow this to happen
>"police, everything okay in there"
>everythings not okay
>nothings okay anymore
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BANGBANGBANGBANG
>oh fuck i've gone too far this time
>take one last look at still-burning bodypillow
>puts gunbarrel in mouth
>im coming for you sakura-chan

The police fear the assault rifle

based and freedompilled

Attached: 1553973763938.jpg (344x335, 28K)

100% accurate description of what happened

Is that what freedom sounds like?

Checked.

Did hear the mortal fear in their voices? This is why we need automatic weapons. When the government turns on you, any advantage is needed.

Also,

>wonder where he was even hit?

there's no blood

people bleed when you shoot them

The cop was hit in the spine I think, or at least neer it because it temporarily disabled him, he ended up recovering and was able to jump out of the 2ed story window to get out of there.

if you get shot in the spine you are not going to be able to recover 30 seconds later and jump out of a two story window

some people fall down when they panic. that's all there is to it.

Look at the cop's shoulder

F
I hope he now rests with his waifu

Funny to see how ineffective they are against an actual threat and unarmed civilians

What was he using? The rate of fire was pretty consistent, sounded like actual full retard

fuck that faggot and his ironic “waifu” fagging. He can burn in hell along with pinkshit.

Oh right, all those people for the last few hundred years dropping to the ground after being shot were just panicking. I should have thought of that.

Attached: 1555978033815.gif (498x382, 1.87M)

Probably got the wind knocked out of him for a second. I know I'd feel that way if I just got fucking shot.

>fatass burgercop can't fit through the window
you can't even make this shit up

Attached: 1528922751764.jpg (640x640, 80K)

so you think he got shot in the spine and then magically recovered seconds later

you must understand that this opinion makes you look like a retard

>knocked down in panic
Look like he wasn’t moving

he was hit in the back then crawled away a bit later to not get shot up but he didn't walk away at all.

Not Spineanon, retard. He clearly got shot in the shoulder and dropped from the pain. Going by his fatbody, pain is probably something he is unfamiliar with.

Perfect

This is one of the few times I have sided with the police.

The guy had a long history of randomly attacking people and he was shooting at the cops as they were running away from him.

Just another Nikolas Cruz wannabe and why family planning based on science is actually necessary.

Attached: poster_3271e6dabd914ea9941eca1a0e9dbfaf_91370337_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x360, 29K)

We’re these 80% builds? Is that what they mean when they say “homemade assault weapons?”

Okay retard. Theres things called temporary wound cavities. If the shockwave of the bullet got close enough to the spine to disrupt it but not close enough to rupture it, you could experience temporary paralysis. Given the cop is a fat lard, he probably just took a shot and didnt know how to process it so his whole body locked up. Ive seen people have their bodies lock up when they were injured far less.