CA Lead Ammo Ban

Hey California fags, just what the FUCK are you people doing? Jesus christ, you're pathetic.
gohunt.com/read/news/californias-lead-ammo-ban-in-effect-july-first#gs.c6hq7k

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-202739_Chrome.jpg (1439x1596, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sf.curbed.com/2018/10/26/18028576/united-nations-rapporteur-homeless-farha-human-rights-violantion
usinflationcalculator.com/gasoline-prices-adjusted-for-inflation/
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140AB711
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats with americans and the obsession with ruining your brains with lead?

Attached: 1452946020291.gif (368x288, 273K)

Lead bullets have been used exclusively in guns for literally centuries. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

In paint too, in america

Literally every military on the planet uses lead in their bullets

>t. lives on a raft in the middle of an ocean only ever touching wood and water and only eats coconuts but only if they've been disinfected beforehand

If you're ingesting bullets, you're going to have bigger problems than lead poisoning.

Do you think politicians openly discuss policies like this as a way to disincentivize gun ownership, or do they just jerk eachother off with talk of how much cancer they'll be preventing while everyone has a tacit understanding of what's actually going on?

Reminder that grabbers will use every excuse, so unironically educate yourselves about lead to fuck them and to not poison yourselves. They use this shit every time for hunters and sporters are not to be spared.

u

isnt this unconstitutional?

Kek

it's more of a eco thing than gun thing, lead accumulation in wildlife kills off species
kind of a dumb law but i'd buy non-lead ammo if it was more available even if it was more expensive

Presumably this will drive down the price of lead-free ammo and make it more available, which is a good thing overall.

>living in Mexico Jr. in the year of 2019
Why would you do such a thing?

daily reminder that 99% of all surface lead contamination is from automobiles, before they moved to unleaded fuel.

promoting blood and soil and stuff like that is kind of shit if you disregard it in your own life

Loss of habitats are also a pain in the ass, thanks mass agriculture.
Agreed though, lead-free ammo can be a great thing but I think the industry will need time to adapt.

Yeah, whatever. Enjoy your national IQ being 5 points lower than the rest of the western worlds

Attached: 1446970839127.jpg (255x220, 7K)

I do think it may be a breach of the 1986 gun owners protection act

>all the libs move out of California because it’s a shit hole
>turn red states blue
KEK

yeah because of poo poo skins

One word:
NIGGERS

Lol. You can't hunt with traditional muzzleloaders now.
Holy shit California.

>ITS DAH NIGGGGGERS
Not so fast kiddo

Attached: IMG_7789.jpg (1600x1067, 410K)

Despite being only 13% of the population...

They are trying to make it as hard as possible to get a gun.

>only applies to hunting
wow look at all the shits i give
i get all my meat from whole foods anyways, get fucked

Reported

You'll pay more for lead and even more for unleaded. Just like it happened with gasoline.
People you never learn from the jeweries of the past.

boomers?

>sf.curbed.com/2018/10/26/18028576/united-nations-rapporteur-homeless-farha-human-rights-violantion
>Why is a 3rd world country doing dumb shit
Yeah, dunno. Unless you're eating bullets it's not an issue, if you're worried about contamination in the water supply and it somehow getting though filtration plants then why not require ranges to have proper barriers or some shit. The small amounts in hunting is environmentally insignificant, lead occurs naturally in most rocks containing other minerals, it's literally just going back to where it was anyways.
This is only about restricting gun owners

American whites have higher IQs than European Whites.

This.
One becase muh less demand niche product and the other because muh more demand the matter of which unleaded bullets are made only grows on the moon and we can't produce enough oy vey.

So your country doesn't have white trash?

Attached: gunna fuck me mum innnit bruv.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Lead exposure from bullets primarily comes from the primer.

Dear god no, Im a saudi

Lead paint has been banned since the 1970's.

oh so they're all retarded, gotcha

Attached: 1556046978639.png (500x703, 174K)

that's entirely due to niggers, not lead

amazing really that you think every american is exposed to so many bullets that they become retarded, but the vast sea of niggers that inhabits the southeastern portion of our nation is of no consequence whatsoever. what exactly are you legally allowed to be told about our country in whatever shithole you're from?

>Lose argument
>Yeah whatever
F A G G O T

I think the fucking mods deleted my comment.

>You'll pay more for lead and even more for unleaded. Just like it happened with gasoline.
usinflationcalculator.com/gasoline-prices-adjusted-for-inflation/
Poor argument, you're dumb and wrong. Lead bullets are more effective overall, bismuth isn't much more expensive, almost as dense, but isn't as soft, and solid copper bullets are already a thing with those screw driver rounds.

>California
>constitutional rights

Pick one

Refresh the page into a new tab and you can find out

We don't let the severely retarded post in here, only high functioning autists are allowed.

Attached: 1546486554124.png (1280x1688, 1.01M)

>muh right to get lead poisoning

it shouldn't be, at least in 'burbs
it lasts long and helps defend against low kiloton yield detonations at a distance

Niggers aren't lead, user.

you realize this only applies to hunting, right?

They will move to ban copper and brass next. Second Amendment says to "keep and bear arms". Fucking jews are going to argue it says nothing about ammunition.

definitely
they're going full retard

there's already decisions that say arms means ammunition as well as things like armor. not like anti-gun people actually read decisions.

>CA bans lead ammo
>everyone forced to use solid copper or steel core
>level II armor becomes useless overnight
>level IIIA barely useful
>anti gun shills conduct "studies" showing that "the average AR-15 bullet penetrates more than it used to" and "nothing can stop it"
>shills claim that no one should be allowed to own something that police with body armor can't defend against
>mfw CA bans all ammunition because "the bullets are too deadly and evolve too fast".
Mark my words Jow Forums they will try to make us pay for the problem they created.

Attached: B1941A24-204E-48DF-BCB4-D33639FD0922.jpg (720x656, 49K)

Jesus whept your stupid

Europe will be joining us soon, considering the migrations.

At that point, California will likely have been annexed by Jow Forums and renamed the Holy Jow Forumsapital.

This is just for hunting

Shut
Up

This is NOT funny.

Attached: 1517792996727.png (630x420, 175K)

So uhhhh
When can we invade California and unironically dispose of the Jewish mafia ruining American clay like op's pic

Attached: 1557470176207.jpg (640x480, 55K)

so why is everyone still allowed to pump millions of pounds of lead into the ground all over the place

i'm about as pro gun and pro freedom as they come but this is the only "anti-gun" thing that I could ever understand, ever. It's lead dude it's not good for anyone or anything. Sure it occurs naturally but you don't want to fucking sprinkle it all over the fucking Earth

Yes yes America bad Europe good, fuck off

what? i'm from Pennsylvania

>law abiding hunters forced to use solid copper or steel core
>anti gun shills argue that hunters don't need AP rounds because armor can't stop it
>AP gets banned leaving only meme copper rounds like G2 RIP etc.
>all hunters and NRA members are psychopaths according to the left
>"oy vey imagine if a hunter with fragmenting rounds went on a shooting spree, it would be anodda shoah"
>all ammunition banned for hunters
>hunting with firearms banned
>only people with legal ammunition is tyrone and his downtown gang
How is this any better?

Attached: 1524020892849.png (549x560, 258K)

I am tyrone

Glad I stocked up on DU rounds.

>Europe already has more lead sprinkled over it than the US will ever have
The Euros are just worried that we're going to catch up.

>IQ being 5 points lower
Cause and effect.
Ever stop to consider that low IQ kids spend more time chewing on woodwork, resulting in higher lead concentrations in their blood?

Attached: Ms_ede76f_6020423.jpg (889x594, 84K)

Great. Make sure to stock up on 5.7 before all the Cali fags buy it, since it's lead-free.

Fuck its expensive enough as is.

Niggers are the biggest problem facing functional society in America, primarily due to their low IQ making them easily manipulated by kikes. Hopefully we can finish the golem story and destroy the jews permanently.

Kill yourself liberal. No one is shooting everywhere with abaddon to the point it’s a major lead hazard.

lead is terrible for the environment ad toxic to breath. Use other metal for your gay ass target practice.

also in gasoline in america

not if it's a threat to public safety

military yes of course. that's fucking war.

civilians don't need lead for target practice. I shoot copper and steel core and the accuracy is only slightly reduced. With most rifles it's not even noticeable under 75 yards.

>The small amounts in hunting is environmentally insignificant
They give zero shits about people with this. It's because they are worried about carrion birds like the condor consuming lead bullets from carcasses. It also only effects center-fire ammunition used to hunt "large game" and coyotes.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140AB711

Fruits, nuts, and flakes, yo.

Attached: 1553628024532.gif (480x360, 81K)

Unironically a good idea if there's a viable alternative. But that's a big if. Is there?

>under 75 yards

>civilans dont need

Kill yourself. They need lead rounds to shoot faggots like you dead, fucking hippie cockroach.

>

Is this a major issue of birds eating lead bullets they find on the ground? We should ban rocks too so they don’t choke on them.

Yeah, monolithic bullets that are more expensive than partitions or bonded.

Yeah

Take note. If you want to troll, this is how you do it.

Maybe this will spur production of more copper-polymer blend projectiles.

But if the blues leave then only the reds will remain. Therefore Cali and NY become red and gun ownership is more popular

>so why is everyone still allowed to pump millions of pounds of lead into the ground all over the place
pretty sure all the lead we have was at some point in the ground, dummy

Seems like lead exposure laws might help you, fren

It's more about controlling the goyim and making sure they have no way in hell of defending themselves or overthrowing their corrupt masters. These fuckers are satanic

Taking the obvious bait to drop a bit of info for those who don't know.
Lead is used in bullets because it is heavy, relatively cheap, and has a low melting point, and is soft. This makes it ideal for projectiles, especially ones that are designed to deform like soft and hollow point. As for why other materials aren't used, they are ether no good or banned as it would create armor piercing """"handgun"""" ammunition.

Attached: 1539581733197.jpg (498x500, 46K)

Fuck the lead ban for hunting the real fucked up shit is ammo background checks. After July 1 there will literally be ‘unregistered ammo’ in California. How fucking silly and absurd a world we live in

I'm trying to be positive here een if it will never happen

This is how the grabbers will win. Not with the Cohen Act, but with tiny "I'm-not-touching-it" Fuck Fuck Games.

Attached: aYloNRr.jpg (320x319, 14K)

>it's more of a eco thing than gun thing
>ignore the fact that the amount of lead contamination for shootings is meaninglessly low
>lmao, what reason would california politicians possibly have for making the cheapest plinking ammo 1$ per round?
are you actually retarded?

>REEEE LEAD IS BAD
>REEEEEEE STEEL “ARMOUR PIERCING” BULLETS ARE BAD

Can we start using depleted uranium instead?

Attached: 280px-30mm_DU_slug.jpg (279x223, 23K)

You're not eating the bullets after you fire them, retard