Whats your opinion on Iran, lads? Part of me wants to say "fuck em" and pull an Operation Desert Storm. However...

Whats your opinion on Iran, lads? Part of me wants to say "fuck em" and pull an Operation Desert Storm. However, if it escalates, we'd also be sending more people off to die in a useless war.

Attached: bill cosby.jpg (500x375, 57K)

Yeah.

Our best move is to just wait for them to collapse on their own, which they eventually will. May take some time, though. Hoping for a Persian Gorbachev, but preferably no Persian Yeltsin.

Who cares?

fuck em
desert storm part 2 W H E N

Attached: 1556605269523.jpg (500x667, 47K)

It would be totally pointless. It would just prolong the endurance of a regime on the edge. So stupid, Bolton should hang if he pushes for this. You know the Israelis are pushing hard too. Trump has survived so much Judeoneocon lobbying, all he has to do is hold off a little longer. That being said we can just bomb them for funsies like Reagan did. I don't see why we don't just blow up some IADs and not kill anyone just to send a message and fuck with them for teh lels. That would be cheeky and accomplish the same thing better by subverting the legitimacy of their regime. Anything but a stupid invasion out of nowhere.

So much this.

Such a waist of time and coin. It's just foolish and amateurish with no obvious geo-political benefit.

OP is Bolton.

Iran has never done anything to the US other than share some harsh words. No different from random crayon eaters in the US who say stupid shit like "hurr durrr we should glass the whole region."
Going to war with Iran would do nothing but kill more white men, create more amputees, all to further Israel's agenda at our expense.
Doing anything to aid those volcano demon worshipers is a bad idea.

Well, no geo-political benefit to America that is.

>no obvious geo-political benefit
This. I don't think the war itself would be as disastrous as the nay-sayers claim, but there's pretty much zero appreciable benefit for Americans.

when are we going to get into a war that make the draft come back?

>Iran only poses threat to Israel and KSA
>Current administration has more ties to the kikes and saudis than any of their predecessors
>Pushes for war with Iran
Really makes you think

Mr Bolton, are you, or have you ever been a member of AIPAC?

Attached: download.jpg (1160x629, 155K)

There's no fucking point. We will gain nothing from it.

Attached: 5168051583_16079a0613_o.jpg (314x238, 9K)

Never. We are only 2 decades or so from fully automating warfare.

We have a volunteer army. If you signed up post 9/11 and don't want to go fight the sand savages I don't even know what to say to you.
It wouldn't be Afghanistan 2 because I would like to think we've learned not to act as an occupying counter insurgent force. We'd bomb them for a week, kill the leadership, have devgru spec ops cool guys secure the nuke sites and confirm destruction and fuck off without completely destrying the infrastructure or hierarchy of power so that some semblance of civilization could remain.

Why is everyone flipping out over Iran?

Because Iran is going to war over Israel, and it's going to be the third world war.

rather see saudi blood

Nothing is going to happen. This is not the first time this is has happened. We are making a slow return to the early 2000's again.

Fuck it maybe I'll finally get a CAR

Attached: jarhead.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

>it's going to be the third world war
If only.

If we're lucky, the Iranians will pepper Saudi cities with Scuds before they go out.

why did america pull out of the Iran deal again? wasn't Iran following the terms of the deal and allowing inspections as per the terms of the deal? if Iran is making threats now doesn't that only make sense, the way they see it they didn't really do anything so they want to let the US know they're not just gonna sit there and take it. like why should the west be against Iran when it's pretty much just Israel and the Saudis who have a problem with them?

Attached: FB_IMG_1554964135341.png (517x352, 327K)

>wasn't Iran following the terms of the deal
no, they weren't even following the terms of the deal during the deal negotiations. The obama administration just lied about it because they wanted cover to move on from the issue

It doesn't matter though because it's not like they actually pose an offensive thread to anyone in the region, its just that the Saudis and Gulf States want to remove a rival regional power

this. Trump has absolutely zero appetite for starting a major war, let alone in his first fucking term. It's like you people don't know Trump at all. Forget Bolton, forget CENTCOM. He is not going to press the button. Some of this is just saber rattling, but the rest is just noise.

Why?
There's literally no reason to attack that country.

Just imho, the only possible benefits I can see for the US is if we go in with a conventional, old-school, full-on invasion, fight a war of total annihilation and conquest, and colonize their territory. Why? For the single reason of sending a message to China, Russia, North Korea: do not fuck with us, we slaughter people.

But that won't happen, we'll be pussyfooting around with hearts n' minds shit and get stuck in a useless, expensive 20+ year quagmire, just like last time. And the time before that.

Ultimately I lean towards isolationism. Fuck 'em, can we please turn our attention to our own hemisphere, our own continent, and our own nation?

The USA just loves sucking Saudi dick doesn't it?

>it's gunna collapse!
>any day now......
You fags have been saying this for DECADES

China and or Russia will whip out their cock in the form of support in Iran and the US will back off. Nothing will happen.

Well I guess I have no fucking idea what (((they))) are doing to upset (((USA))) so god damn much.

If WHAT escalates?

If the media and government (((people))) keep suggesting links to (((terrorism))) ???

Iran minds its own business and America keeps at it like some overzealous FBI agent with an axe to grind.

T. Married to an Iranian, no fucking idea what the game plan's main goal is.

T. Ultra top level spy

They're on par with Norks. They're assholes, but they're no threat to us, or even Israel for that matter.
>T. Married to an Iranian, no fucking idea what the game plan's main goal is.
Fair enough, but we're talking about the Iranian gubbmint, which IIRC is actually unpopular. I have some friends whose dad came to the states before '79, and can say they're chill.

John Bolton is a neocon faggot and I cannot hope enough that we eventually get a president that ignores the ME like he ought to and cuts all funding for Israel, Saudi Arabia, and any other spook or rebel bullshit that goes on there.
We need to get onto 100% renewable energy as fast as possible so the ME can become irrelevant like it was always supposed to be.

will never happen until we murder all the energy barons

I bet if you went to Iran today and identified yourself as an American, you'd be invited into people's homes and treated like family. Your only real life experience with Iranian people is a very good representation of their culture.

No more desert wars killing semites for another group of semites

>Iran has never done anything to the US
There was the whole embassy and hostage thing.

>Whats your opinion on Iran, lads?
10/10 women, would unironically sign up just for the war bride.

Cheap biryani here I come

>T. Married to an Iranian
Have a (you)

Attached: 1492952376512.jpg (544x796, 61K)

Nice

Gross shithole I don't give 2 shits about. The amount of Iranian shills on Jow Forums is disgusting. Go ahead and call me jewish or w/e.

Attached: iranwhite.png (500x616, 374K)

They took the embassy staff hostage, blew up the Beirut barracks. They armed and backed insurgencies in Iraq that killed thousands of US troops. They current fund drugs flowing into the US which are killing millions.

Not saying we should invade them, but the idea they're perfectly innocent and just bullied by the US is absurd

Because US sent a carrier to Hormuz to reassert its interests there. Iran freaked out/cried and their shills on Jow Forums responded accordingly.

>shitskin lover shills for muh iran
sad!

Don't even want a war with Iran btw, and there won' tbe one unless the goatfuckers strike first. However this amount of blatant shilling for Tehran's interests is pathetic