Yfw and theme when shit starts in Iran

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

Attached: the violence.jpg (683x768, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1Yk9gy0a_Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=oohFGOmcxuo
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
youtu.be/XKfuS6gfxPY
youtu.be/3ab-vsDvkxU
youtube.com/watch?v=pShVxLXdXO4
youtube.com/watch?v=-1qju6V1jLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw the goyim die for Isra-...I mean freedom! Again!
youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

Attached: yankee.png (300x300, 48K)

Attached: not gonna happen.jpg (480x496, 53K)

>implying

Attached: youseriousgoy.jpg (208x243, 16K)

yay my country is fighting for Israel again...

Attached: 1556508985677.jpg (1000x750, 115K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1Yk9gy0a_Ig

>mfw USMC IRR calls me to confirm my info today.
Time to get back into shape.

Attached: 1554152414252.gif (226x224, 182K)

Isn’t that normal periodically?

I've been out a bit shy of two years and this was the first call I've gotten.

Interesting. Between that and the evacuation of the embassy in Baghdad, we may be getting into the shit sooner rather than later.

8 year obligation bout to really bite my ass.

mfw

Attached: 1537542136502.jpg (427x427, 21K)

Oh man you're fucked a quarter way into the war. Fucking get your bug out bag and dodge to Leafistan so you can bail out.

Get ready for some fun times user!

Attached: 1551690964811.jpg (444x440, 43K)

yes, have fun fighting in those mountains ;)

Attached: newgsatodays.jpg (800x480, 54K)

Take pictures!

Haha oh shit me to bro. Honestly really hope its more than normal IRR shit

If they end up offering short AD contracts like they did during the surge, I just might sign up. In that case, see y'all there.

Just think of all the new disabilities you'll be allowed to claim for once your body is well and truly fucked up by the military.

I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA HAVE VIETNAM 2: VENEZUELA EDITION, NOT ANOTHER WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Attached: dTcAHZc.jpg (800x857, 67K)

>me thinking of how many israeli troops are going to fight along side us

youtube.com/watch?v=oohFGOmcxuo

Attached: 1500057957836.gif (360x203, 1.62M)

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

Attached: 1551721555419.jpg (512x911, 54K)

Fuck it, I'd prefer VZ, but I'll take what I can get.

>be America
>Venezuela is at your doorstep
>the collapsed Communist shit hole that has no military, economy, infrastructure, or influence
>Venezuela
>so fucking easy you could end it within 7 hours, and possibly an insurgency that could possibly end in like what, a year?
>Neo-Cons: lol sorry bucko, gotta send you to die in another Middle Eastern country that is literally the opposite of Venezuela, enjoy getting your face blown off for Israel :DDDD

Attached: 1555448941734.jpg (274x184, 10K)

If we go to war with Iran and Venezuela still fucking exists by the time we kill yourselves in that desert, our military just needs to coup our government

Yeah, I'm sorta pissed desu. War is war, so I can't complain there, but Venezuela would've been a lot more useful for American interests. I guess we won't have to worry about a bunch of college communists comparing whatever the US does to Pinochet, though.

Attached: It'sNotRealCommunism.webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

What's Iran's game-plan here? Other than drawing the US into another unwinnable insurgency war again I can't see them coming out ahead if they go toe-to-toe with the US and allows them to go total war with all the toys.

Attached: eb7d6ed7031885617c2163d72848da5fec337528b1c56443de6e35d1404d896f.jpg (1600x1200, 216K)

>I guess we won't have to worry about a bunch of college communists comparing whatever the US does to Pinochet, though.
>he doesn't know
Oh man its gonna be worse than that, if I were you I'd dodge that bitch to Timbuktu

Attached: 1556904063317.jpg (1272x1454, 108K)

Bruh we might see actual terrorism or even draft riots here when it gets really bad in Iran.

Fuck outta here if you want to live

Iran is likely doing whatever they can to avoid provoking the US at the moment, while not looking weak. The supposedly Iranian attacks on Saudi oil infrastructure this week were most likely performed by Iranian proxies such as the Houthis (or an American false flag depending on who you believe).

prevent US from using air strikes by S-400 and slug it out in the mountains.

>draft riots
There won't be a draft. That'd require bipartisan support.

>military recruitment collapsing each year
We get it or we’re fucked halfway through

I really doubt it. The US was able to maintain 2 rather intense counterinsurgencies at once in the mid-2000s without a draft, and recruitment numbers often initially increase at the onset of war.

Because Iraq and Afghanistan were a cakewalk compared to the hellspawn monstrosity that would be Iran. Also nobodys is going to join, we need the biggest larp rally-to-the-flag to offset it just for a year.

There’s a reason we haven’t gone in

We'll see. I suspect it'll be significantly less bad than some people are saying, given the history of anti-war nay-saying when it comes to American military operations in the ME, but there's really no way to know until it happens. You could very well be right.

>don't engage the US conventionally
>DON'T ENGAGE THE US CONVENTIONALLY
>keep missile striking everything south of Bandar Abbas to fuck up oil prices and Saudis because screw it, might as well burn the region down with you
>get PMUs to go scorched earth at any American target in Iraq
>probably get Hezbollah to go apeshit too
>bleed us out to the point we had to reinstate the draft and destroy public opinion of the war
>also make up with the Taliban (which they kinda are) so they can fuck us in Afghanistan

Iran's Doctrine since it's influential outreach in the region has been "you have the men, gear, and money to beat us in a protracted war, but we will have burnt everything to the ground when you've accomplished it". This is why Neo Con politicians hyperventilate over Iran having influence beyond their borders, because they know Iran has the ability to bleed us.

youtu.be/XKfuS6gfxPY

Attached: 03B1901E-5A85-49CF-BA70-794B7689B212.jpg (277x182, 7K)

Wonder if the US will instead try a limited attack like Iraq did in their war instead of trying to blitz the whole country. IRC all their important stuff is in better terrain for the attacker rather than the hellscape that is the rest of their country

>don't engage the US conventionally
If the US strikes first, which seems to be the way things will go if it goes down, the Iranian won't have any say in the matter. You can't engage Tomahawks with insurgents.

Nah, I can agree Venezuela is easy and despite happeningfags saying it will be some Iraq-tier mess, it will be a cakewalk. Iran is a whole different beast and our army and politicians know it deep down.

>limited war
Nope, will eventually evolve into an incursion and invasion of Iran. There is no way you can do Praying Mantis with that country today. It’s invasion or no war.

>limited attack
I suspect this as well. With the re-designation of the IRGC as a terrorist group, internally speaking, Trump could justify missile strikes as a continuation of the ongoing war on terror.

No he can't, because the moment we hit them in Iran, everyone south of the Gulf is now open season. Hitting PMUs in Iraq is just the same except it's Iraq that implodes. Everybody knows this, the Military knows this, most politicians know this, everyone except dumbfuck Bolton and his Neo Con circlejerk knows this.

You get a war or you don't, there is no way around it like you got in Syria.

>first strike
lel, they've prepared for that for decades m8

>You can't engage Tomahawks with insurgents.
You are putting the cart before the horse. Tomahawks create insurgents. We really are going to be in constant war in multiple countries until this whole thing collapses and it’s because of dumbfucks today still repeat the failed “shock and awe” and “surge” tactics, as if it will work this time.

>We really are going to be in constant war
Such is the fate of any global power. Also, I'd have to imagine this isn't a bad thing for most people in power in the United States.

Why is everybody making the assumption of a major invasion? It'd probably just amount to blowing some crap up from the sea and air as a show of force if it even comes to blows

No matter how many times you can try and resort that it will be some minor skirmish in the Gulf, you will be openly provoking Iran into a full blown conflict, and they will reciprocate into events that will lock us into a inevitable, suicidal course of war. They're not going to sit around and let us hit them while Iranians get pissed for them doing nothing and end up revolting. Even if Trump says "muh limited strike", it's going to devolve into full scale war no matter how badly he'll try and prevent it.

You open that box, there is no way you can put it back in.

>They're not going to sit around and let us hit them
That'd be smarter than provoking the US into invasion and inevitable regime change.

Obviously, a US war in Iran would be incredibly costly for the Americans, but the end result is going to be the dismantlement of Iran's current government no matter what. If I were an Iranian planner, taking a few hits is preferable to losing the country and turning into an insurgency.

>They're not going to sit around and let us hit them
What are they going to to about it? Seriously, what do they have up their sleeves besides proxy forces to harry US aligned forces in the region.

>taking a few hits is preferable to losing the country and turning into an insurgency.
That's they're gonna get if they do nothing and sit around like cucks. Literally everything we've done with them lately has produced the opposite result for that to not happen. We just sanctioned one of their military forces as terrorists, we're trying to sanction them into oblivion, nobody in Trump's administration wants to talk to them except Trump because they're all fucking Neo Cons that want war.

Trump unironically thinks we can do a North Korea scenario where theyll just buckle and surrender. They wont, there will be a shooting war, and Iran doesn't give a fuck about losing it's regime if it burns the whole region to the ground with them.

>Trump unironically thinks
I seriously doubt he's involved in this at all beyond signing off on stuff. Pompeo and Bolton seem to be the ones in the driver's seat right now. Not saying they're morally good or have intelligent opinions on foreign policy, but compared to Trump, they at least maintain the minimal level of competence necessary to start a war.

>what are they gonna do about it?
Gee I don't know, let's ask them why they have a fuckton of missiles pointing at every Gulf oil tanker and plant? Let's ask why they've been funding Shiite movements in the region that in the case of war, they'll chimp out in Bahrain and Eastern Saudi Arabia?

>Bolton
>minimal level of competence necessary to start a war.
Look up his history, he's a fucking retarded warmonger (and a cuck) that gets paid by AIPAC and the MEK to think. Nobody in the Pentagon likes him and even most Neo Cons hate him for being an whiny bitch that has zero intelligence about the Middle East because he gets paid.

>Pompeo
Literally Trump's boyscout and does what he's told to do. No brain, just his bitch because Rex lashed out at him.

>jacking it, again
>get the IRR call
youtu.be/3ab-vsDvkxU

I'd rather not waste my time in another desert shithole and accomplish nothing but decent insta pics.

Probably not gonna happen but if so
>MEME MARINE TIME

Attached: Springfield's use to it.png (316x423, 220K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pShVxLXdXO4 Forgot the song.

>decent insta pics
You say that now, but imagine how cool you'll look posing in front of that mural of the skull-faced statue of liberty at the former American embassy.

This basically sums up the U.S during the last 30 years. Same shit hole region.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1qju6V1jLM

How many guys are getting IRRs now?

I love this stupid fucking meme.

Fighting insurgencies is easy. Just keep burning cities till the population sides with you just to get a guarantee that they'll live for another 24. Violence is always the answer.
>MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>MORE SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Attached: William T Sherman.jpg (768x586, 56K)

A lot of people thought Iraq was gonna be WW2 tier since they were trained and fairly well equipped. We know how that turned out.

>We know how that turned out.
Bureaucratic bumbling enforcing horrible strategic goals that bloated through mission creep while constraining commanders ability to actually fight against the insurgents by limiting the amount of Infantry in country due to potential body bags being bad for election season? Cause you know, we can just bomb them with drones....right?

Attached: fixed bayonets Iraq.jpg (1800x1319, 735K)

I mean, sure, but it clearly wasn't apocalyptic.

Why is everyone freaking out about Iran lately?
Why would Iran be any different?

Attached: WHAT NIGGA.png (486x366, 243K)

No draft will happen but PMCs will be hiring like a motherfucker. Trump was receptive to Erik Prince's idea of privatizing a war.

>privatizing a war
>PMC's
literally two of the gayest options available. PMC's not only contribute jack shit, but are a big reason why operating costs for military operations are so outrageously high. Need something secured? Just send infantry. Need supplies delivered? Just send motor transport. What you don't do is pay for a bunch of dudes to maybe, maybe not, do a slightly better job at 10x the price of just doing it in house.

There's a big political shitstorm about this between the US and UK now as the UK says there's no evidence of an increase in tension at all. The US are being incredibly hawkish for no apparent reason.