Why haven't militias been declared terrorist organizations?

Seriously, the Waco Siege was treated like Kids gloves compared to how we treat Islamic terrorists and POC. If this compound was a Muslim hideout and had people of color and African Americans, they would have all been gassed and burned alive.

Koresh started the fire and the feds treated him with kids gloves when this domestic terrorist organization should have been treated like how we treat terrorism today.

Militias, right wing groups, and anti-government groups are domestic terrorists and should be included as part of the global war on terror?

Was Waco white privilege?

Attached: the-waco-siege-6-little-known-factss-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 41K)

>people of color and african americans
they're called shitskins and niggers.
>koresh started the fire
good goyim

Attached: anongetstrickedagain.jpg (688x699, 106K)

>41486774
>41486811

Attached: 1556413181990.gif (480x238, 443K)

>Koresh started the fire
You have to go back.

> If this compound was a Muslim hideout and had people of color and African Americans, they would have all been gassed and burned alive.

As it should be.

I can’t wait to Stomp you Nazi’s. Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: 34DDEF39-165A-4C9F-A604-7891FF7B1D76.jpg (909x479, 53K)

Fpbp

YOU TALKIN' TO ME?

Attached: dickkikem4.jpg (500x500, 54K)

6/10 troll, got mildly angry.

yeah

You aren't going to do shit. You're either a 500 pound basement-dweller or an equally retarded dindu, neither of which pose any real threat.

Here, let me give OP what he's craving...

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Koresh was a white male that liked to have sex with children. If they vilified him then it would only hurt white men everywhere

0/10 back to the shareblue discord

Absolutely masterful OP.

Masterful.

You too

such bait

come on, can't (You) see he's hungry?
Those (You)s won't last him a day. Here, let me help.

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

No evidence exists, or ever did, that Koresh was a diddler. You're perpetuating that myth just confirms that the government can do whatever they want whenever they want and get away with it by controlling the narrative.

>white privilege?

Attached: 1581cedabf1fe1ebd03e5408c6c4330f_w200.gif (200x150, 123K)

As a flipfag, am I included in the shitskins?

Attached: First_Shot_in_Filipino-American_War_Marker.jpg (640x480, 169K)