Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:CFP printed exploded edition

Attached: 1485278177639.jpg (600x400, 335K)

Attached: 1554687778829.jpg (473x390, 40K)

And it's down Along Lethbridge, that's where I long to be,
Lying on the snow with the Ca-nuck company!
A comrade on my left and another in a dress,
And a clip of Russian surplus for my little SKS!

I was stopped by a Mountie, he said: "You are a swine"
He hit me with his rifle and he wrote me up a fine!
I begged and I pleaded, but he left me a sorry mess
But all the time I'm thinking of my little SKS!

And it's down in Gatineau that's where I long to be,
A comrade on my left and another one in a dress
And a clip of Chinese surplus for my little SKS!

A RCMP man came marching up our town
Six hundred CF soldiers he had gathered all around
"Come out, you cowardly Canucks", "come out and Confess!"
But he cried, "I'm only joking!", when he heard the SKS!

Sure it's down along Vernon, that's where I long to be,
A comrade on my left and another one in a dress,
And a clip of Yugo surplus for my little SKS!

Sure, the CF came to visit me, it was in the early hours,
With Gators and Grizzly's and Bison armoured cars
They thought they had me cornered, but I made them second guess
With the steel-cored surplus bullets of my little SKS!

And it's down in Iqaluit that's where I long to be,
And a clip of Roma surplus for my little SKS!

When Trudeau came to Trono, he said, The battle's won
Said Goodall, "We're winning sir, we have them on the run!"
But constables and privates call out quickly in distress
"Send for reinforcements! it's the god damned SKS!"

And it's down along Gander, that's where I long to be,
And a clip of Czech-O surplus for my little SKS!

Attached: 3D18FDA6-752E-4FFF-8B3E-ACCC9E6BC0EF.jpg (1024x638, 150K)

So...anyone gone to the range recently to practice their marksmanship skills?

Attached: iwanttofugthebote.jpg (2894x4093, 1.01M)

I’m going to shoot trap on Friday before I leave to go camping

Mostly been practicing with with my m57 and fns-9 every other week
Im finally able to put ten rounds in a fist sized circle at 15m with both so im pretty happy

Attached: 1501121202021.png (480x270, 195K)

sounds fun
what distance did you shoot from?

Attached: iowaandyamato.png (1400x1750, 1.7M)

fucking autopost, pardon me

Is it strange that I consider myself more of a British Columbian than a “Canadian”?

Post a boom stick?

Attached: 20190515_215232.jpg (3492x4656, 2.4M)

Posting my family again

Attached: 95C58CE4-18A2-4234-9FE5-F9F00324BD88.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

Not really seeing as our national identity is virtually nonexistent
t. fellow Westerner

What the fuck is a Canadian?

from last thread: anyone have any experience with the range in watford? 519 btw

Independence when?

only if you exclude the lower mainland they can all get fucked bunch of chinese and chinese pawns.

Where would the capital be?

Nelson because its comfy

Probably Victoria, it’s the prettiest of our capitals in the west, just turn Vancouver into the BC capital

BC here, I don't really feel BC either. Maybe it's cus I'm autist and don't really interact with many people other than family but I identify more as an individual than anything. Granted I love BC(for the most part) and am proud to live here, if that's what you mean. I may become more of a BCian as I start to get out in the world more.

ALBERTA TRIBE REPRESENT! ALBERTA BEEF BEST BEEF IN THE WORLD, TORONTO WE WAR YOU!

Attached: 1548915214939.png (1280x720, 569K)

Obligatory anti-leafposting

The day of the rake and leaf blowers will come Chang

Attached: 39b.jpg (517x650, 67K)

Seething

Attached: 1504758803528.png (505x571, 19K)

soon...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-02-00-46(1).png (1074x1728, 116K)

Oh boy a straw poll

Attached: 1315390344262.gif (390x212, 1.04M)

you're literally shaking rn
day of the rake soon

Attached: cc6bce855f1f3e2a43991a16040c73b8.jpg (480x352, 21K)

The only possible reason I would have to be upset over you promising an invasion of this shithole country is knowing that you're a fucking limp dicked memer who could never deliver.

Attached: 1557203417704.png (553x615, 421K)

hopefully their fag boy follows through and bans everything like he said they have been working on in secret.

Attached: 1490491602679.jpg (1752x1276, 489K)

is the m10x fixed yet

Attached: WR762-Rifle.jpg (2000x571, 91K)

tired joke is tired

Someone is going to get shot and a strong call to gun banning will be pushed.

Attached: 183109.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

Someone is always getting shot. It doesn't matter. They will always scrape up a reason to be fags about it.

Attached: BC.png (4000x2500, 1.36M)

Should I get an old sporterized Lee-Enfield for 200?

and then an 18 wheeler comes around the corner with a loaded 53 foot trailer, running user over.
>suicidal, user walking on the highway with a rifle, jumps in front of semi.
>more at noon

God I wish that were me

Doubt it, I based it off a road going through Monck Provincial park, there's a proper highway on the other side of that lake
Hang in there user

Attached: Screenshot (650).png (1913x929, 3.7M)

Very comfy user

>order that single shot 5.56 Henry rifle
>It ships
>tendies has the savage scout in 308 on sale
Godammit, would have preferred the Scout. Maybe next time.

BLOOD AND SO-

I MEAN BEEF AND OIL

BEEF AND OIL

Attached: 20190501_205334.jpg (3264x1836, 1.49M)

>Conrad Black pardoned
Huh.

Hay rudeboy_2777, wtf is with your post on cgn?
You trying to drive the boomers to be even more paranoid when doing genuinely legal transfers. Fuck off and just be more careful in the future instead of making everyone else's life more difficult you faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-093311.png (1312x2560, 1006K)

I don't understand why they can't just let people verify whether a PAL number is valid with an online tool.
The government can't even do the nanny state garbage properly.

Yeah exactly. Holy fuck dude. You seriously shouldn't own guns if your IQ is lower than 90.

Attached: 1557984814445.jpg (995x479, 32K)

>Posting an uncensored pic of a mass shooting
Wtf nan this is a blue board

I don't think you should be allowed into Parliament or the Senate if your IQ isn't 3 digits.

>day 5 of no STATT or transfer ref #
reeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE
God damn gubmint can’t turn their server on for one full day can they

Just under 3 weeks until the rumoured announcement. :^)

I’m about to call my CFO and pester them if they can’t get the site up
Convenient how everything shuts down prior to the proposed announcement eh

Not unlike the ban on transfer of mssa in NZ. Big thonk

I swear if the gubmint cucks me out of my handgat and ayy are I’mma send them a strongly worded letter

At least he was scammed and not retarded enough to post it on Jow Forums like FIVE FOOT TWO

Attached: 1557963527630.jpg (1042x1244, 381K)

I figured it might have been the same person.

>Location Mississauga

5'2 is from N.B. I was the one who notified his CFO and dabbed on him

Attached: dunkirkdab.jpg (797x468, 72K)

looking at the post date, and after some critical thinking, somebody did used five foot twos number in Ontario, holy fuck it all makes sense now, what a cluster fuck this is if someone is scamming boomers

Attached: 1539280539464.png (327x316, 188K)

any canadia people willing to cross lake erie we can go shooting.

>crossing lake Erie

it would be perfect for my boating accident after c71 and june 3rd

Anti gun Canadian here.
What makes you think we should allow Civilians to own things that provide no value other than a potential for violence and injury?

And before you ask, yes I am also for banning all weapons, things like sports cars, and motorcycles, as well as extreme sports. Vehicles should also not be capable of going beyond the speed limit.There is literally no reason to subject the public to to hazards so a small group of people can have "fun".

I know this is bait, but I hope a nigger breaks info your house and makes you watch him rape your entire family before finally turning back to you and beating you until death.

Attached: 1557930030746m.jpg (1024x867, 105K)

If firearms are so bad, why does every single government on Earth have huge stockpiles of them?

Attached: INTERPOL.png (652x615, 182K)

Thanks for the post Trudeau.

Attached: 1539193123011.jpg (703x751, 248K)

has anybody tried the new hortons omelette bites?

Off yourself

Inadequate.

So do you guys just not care about public safety at all?

>Tim Hortons
>Not going to Robins Donuts

Attached: 1543074482148.png (558x744, 568K)

The money spent trying to go after the most law abiding people in the country could have saved countless lives if invested into health care or going after actual criminals.

Attached: More likely to be killed by a moose.jpg (540x527, 58K)

Attached: Homicide rate Canada.jpg (473x520, 24K)

there's only one in my city and it's in a neighborhood i never go to

Attached: Canadian law.png (690x790, 140K)

Health care is only one part of the bigger picture, we still allow way too many unhealthy things that also need to be banned like meat, alcohol, junk food, smoking etc.

Most recreational drugs are banned in Canada, yet more people than ever are abusing drugs and dying from them. Prohibition never works.

There are over 2.2 million licensed firearm owners in Canada. If we were even remotely as dangerous as anti-gunners would have you believe, there WOULD BE NO anti-gunners breathing.

Attached: Canadian firearm licences 2016.png (700x433, 34K)

>meat
>unhealthy
Ah, so you are one of those retarded vegans. Thanks for clearing that up.

post thy funs

Attached: vzrange2019.jpg (1296x1728, 157K)

comfy af

thank you user

Beaver barf grip with polymer stock/forend is an odd look.

Unimpressive and inadequate.

You're incredibly fucking stupid if you think you deserve a reasonable response to this level of retardation.
Everything is dangerous, life in general is dangerous, your nanny-state totalitarianism fantasy is unobtainable because no matter what you legislate people will do bad or stupid shit. People can kill with their bare hands, or rocks, and in the age of information they will create whatever weapons they want. Same with cars, people have been building them a while, they'll know exactly how to get what they want with or without daddy government.
Please kill yourself and never reproduce, because those of us with a functioning brain would rather live "dangerously" in freedom than "safely" in chains.

If you really want an enfield or a hunting rifle sure. See if you can talk down to 150. How is the stock and bore?

you could literally just brute force to get legitimate pal numbers if that was the case...

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

I found that part for 10 dollars, i plan to dye it green so it kind of looks like soviet border guard's akm

Attached: greenbakelit.jpg (1080x720, 146K)

Look at the cost of .303 Brit first.

Just mind your own damn business in your city centers. Why do you think rural canada is relaxed and comfy while cities are literal war zones? It doesn't take big math to figure it out. Even if you were to "ban" guns or do major changes, your cities won't and will not change one bit. Its gangs violence, gang culture, not gun owners, and gun culture. Maybe if you actually focused on the real problems at hand, like insane immigration thats causing more divisions in city centers with racial groups, and putting more money towards curbing that sort of shit and investing in communities to integrate new populations instead of demonizing legal owners, or investing better border security to prevent gun smuggling via Detroit. Shit would be a little bit better in your shithole they call toronto if they know where to focus efforts. But I know the entire post is bait since you can't get (yous) on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1541422266489.jpg (750x711, 152K)

Brute-forcing PAL number with name and birthday would be hilariously long a process.

It's not even a rural/urban divide, as people have been saying for the past few decades. The report the LPC did on firearm bans shows this.

Attached: Canadian firearm report handgun ban support demographics.png (602x648, 244K)

I shot with iron sights only from 50 metres, plus i had my big yellow stanely earmuffs on

Attached: helikopter.png (1024x585, 320K)

Attached: Canadian firearm report AWB support demographics.png (605x713, 259K)

Nice "arguments"
>My fun is more important than people's safety.
So you have no argument other than this?
It's literally scientific fact.

i was assuming he meant having a checker for just the numbers to alleviate the issue of giving a stranger all the information they need to make fraudulent purchases with your pal, which is what sucks with the current system

Guns keep me safe and can feed me and my family.
Come and take it.

this is going in my based collection
>my birthday is on june 5th

damn robins actually looks pretty darn good compared to (((hortons))), maybe i will make the trek some time to try it out
what if it's so good though i will be sad every time i'm forced to have hortons?

If you think licensed firearm owners are the problem after all the information given to you on the subject, it is clear that you are arguing in bad faith or are simply too stupid/crazy to actually make sense of the information.

I do not consent to be made a scapegoat.

Attached: We are not criminals.jpg (720x782, 71K)

fucking boomers

I feel so bad about their perception of firearms. I took my grandpa for lunch and subtly dropped that I own a gun (he asked what I did for bears while hiking alone) and he freaked out saying I own assault guns. The man served in korea and doesn't even know what an assault rifle is or really anything about firearms at all. He even topped it off by saying he felt "safer" when he sold his .22 bolt rifle..

I don't understand that kind of thinking at all. It isn't supported by stats or our reality, yet people militantly think like this. You bring up statistics and they resort to "well I feel that way"

fuck this gay earth

Attached: 60504116_2283867001649153_5094446286732525568_n.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Attached: civil discussion.png (498x338, 54K)

More people are injured/killed in accident than protected by guns.
It's one of the problems, the guns shouldn't exist at all and there's literally no logical reason for them to.
>Why yes I am an antisocial threat to society at large.
Nice "argument"

And then the government has the fucking GALL to cook the books and blame us for all that is wrong in the world.

Attached: Firearm related homicide Canada sources.png (983x1269, 156K)

>My fun is more important than people's safety.
>So you have no argument other than this?
That's all he really needs, punishing one person for the actions of another is wrong. You can have mine if you come and take them. I won't let you in, so you must break the law to enter my home