Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I'll try here first

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I'll try here first.

Does anyone know what is reviewed when you are trying to gain a military security clearance ie web history, social media, bank inf, etc. I get it also depends on the branch so to be specific for now i'm more curious towards the Marines in particular.

Attached: 9fcdec60e8a197747ad853b78ff827a7.jpg (1077x849, 201K)

For secret, it's basically a simple background check. For top secret, they'll be interviewing people who could corroborate or disprove the information you give to the evaluator.

If you have to ask your fucked already. Try to sneek by w/a felony and you'll be bounced hard and your name goes on a shit list available to future employers

You can't get top secret clearance when you're browsing cp on the regular you fucking degenerate

Credit score. I shit thee not.

nothing like that at all lol mainly just hard to explain memes that probably wont do any good if they're purged or not now I guess.

I'm not the one to bring that shit up at a military interview nor do I have anything along those lines

Attached: 20180106_211422.jpg (155x178, 27K)

uhhhh what about not having any credit at all?

also would it be something along the lines of the DSS or something specific only for the whatever branch?

thats perfectly fine. The point is your financial risk. Are you half a million down in gambling debt? and there easy to bribe. If you have no money, but no crippling debt you will be like pretty much everyone else joining the military. Also they have zero way to get your web browsing history. Unless you like consent, or the issue a warrant.

It absolutely does not depend on branch, the FBI runs the background check program or maybe DHS now. But the military does not. Its one size fits all for the whole government.

That makes sense and I get that, just seeking the least vulnerable or manipulative candidates. and thanks for clearing my confusion about the branches its just I've learned a lot about how the branches special forces operate and I only thought their interviewing process would be different for each one as well but i guess that would be a bit unnecessary.

Interviews for special forces, are absolutely different. But your security clearance. has nothing to do with that, other than your potential job may be the people who request the agency to conduct the search.

Clean up your social media starting now.
Clean up your piracy.
Nuke yourself from the internet.

Is straight up not having social media a bad thing?

not much to cleanse honestly, my time is mainly spent watching streams and studying. I'm not even the one to get into many political debates online and don't have much of a incriminating voice.

I think for the most part id have little interference with these scenarios.

no they dont fucking care. Just dont have you swearing fealty to Lenin, or doing dumb shit on it that would call your judgement into question. They are just going to google your shit.

Speaking from experience they don't look up much. those fuckers are busy clearing thousands of reports a day. What they will do is go down your list of references for every address you've lived at for the past 10 years and actually talk to them and see if any of them have less than nice things to say about you.

don't worry about web browsing history... they don't give a shit if you look at lewd lolis

like others have stated bad credit will absolutely send up a lot of red flags, the other big red flags is close friends or family that are foreign nationals, especially if they are from the middle east, china, russia... you get the idea. It's not a deal killer but they may dig a little deeper.

If you're just getting the basic Secret or Top Secret clearance I wouldn't sweat it too much. If you go into a special program where they vet each person individually then that is where they dig deeper into your social media and you would be fucking surprised how much they can pull up on you. Did you know every last fucking keystroke you enter on facebook is stored on their servers, I'm talking you type "I like fucking cows" into the search bar and then delete it without ever hitting enter... and that shit is still recorded. And zuck the fuck routinely hands that info to the govt upon request.

But if you're just going to be a meat shield don't worry about it.

>dont have you swearing fealty to Lenin
Fuck, guess I gotta delete some shit.

I get nearly everything there but I always had an assumption that facebook would end up being a creep and store the dozens of hentai memes and chill lofi anime rap amvs. But I guess my main concern is I need to start thinking about how to explain what was going in on those group chats of mine, which could be pretty difficult.

How do you think the military takes rape joke?

Attached: 9+11+suck+my+dick+faggot+_bfb79cca34f875ebcb5dea40738e0491.png (335x335, 82K)

Any ideas on how to go about deleting the data facebook has on us or is that even possible?

Unless you are joining some seriously elite shit they aren't going to dig that deep. I wouldn't worry too much. Just delete obvious shit and keep a low profile. The military is just glad you're dumb enough to sign the dotted line. I say that as someone who was dumb enough to sign the dotted line. They fucking own you. It sucks. I don't totally regret it, but I wish I could fucking move my left shoulder again. I would change some shit if I could do it all over again.

The military will use you and not think twice about it. You will be broken and fucked up by the end, just make sure to take advantage of the military too as much as you can. I use to be all gung ho and ready to take on the world when I first joined. Every time I failed I took that shit way to personal and felt I had to prove myself and go above and beyond all the time working harder than I needed to... but trust me, no one cares. Don't burn yourself out for no reason. If you drop dead the military won't even fucking blink... it just keeps moving. You aren't that important, so don't destroy your body for no reason.

Guess what, someday you're going to leave the military, and it won't matter how much you accomplished or how hard you worked, or how many objectives you completed... you will just be a broken down vet with zero marketable skills beyond being a cop or a security consultant. So take care of you first and foremost, no one else will.

And no... you're pretty much fucked on that one. I suppose you could ghost your old account, make a new one and post a bunch of stuff on that to make it seem legit and hope they don't dig further. But if they really want to they will the old stuff.

But seriously, they aren't going to go this far just because you're joining the military. I work with a lot of strange motherfuckers and they're still. The military would never even get close to meeting quota if they had to weed out everyone with a questionable online presence.

Well with high intentions I thought the path to a raider couldnt be the most impossible idea ive had in years, besides trying to be happy. I only say this because a few friends of mine are in recon and they both are on route to becoming raiders and while its still some of the most hard work theyve faced in years, they still did it.

I have a very meek presence in person let alone online but it is enough to catch the eyes of someone delving deep if they want but ive purged the very obvious issues and have begun the slow process of reviewing next to everything I can find my personality one.

!bump