What do yall think of the new Jack Ryan?

I know I'm a little late but I think its pretty kino. I especially like the depiction of muslims in France.

Attached: dims.jpg (4000x2667, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7ekSeiRRD0
youtube.com/watch?v=AviIQHuXhJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really liked the series. Definitely looking forward to the next season. Supposedly it's going to be focused more on state-level espionage instead of terrorism.

Good. I like the slow pacing. Thats where the show really shines.

Decent show

Its good and was fun to watch unless you want go full autismo on it, but then again which series isnt when you do?

Best show on TV Right now

>on TV
Isn't it a Prime exclusive?

isnt prime tele vision. its being broadcast from some far off server and is visual. you must be a marine grunt

Streaming is usually considered a separate thing from TV, but I'm really just being pedantic. I was kinda curious if they'd gotten a network syndication deal or something after its success on Prime.

im sorry user for being so rude. forgive me

no

yeah

All is forgiven.

whats your favorite gun scene so far?

you two kiss and make nice

I lost interest after the drone op dropped a virtue bomb on a rapist and was them himself raped.

Plus prime isn't worth it.

I want to see more HK416 action

prime is cool for the shipping though

marine grunts can be smart

They seem to be either really smart guys that are interested in the experience, or absolute retards who bought into the memes.

also that wasnt a bad scene

It gets a lot better from there. The whole drone pilot thing is weird and doesn't really play into the plot all that much.

i mean ther are lots of people in the marines and tons of different types so you're not wrong

French police with sbr'ed HK416s ruthlessly clearing rooms in a muzzy part of town.

Is it though?
If I really just paid for fast shipping on the stuff I bought instead of paying prime I'd come out better than I do with prime.
Better yet if I wasn't an impatient faggot I wouldn't spend more at all.
I had it in college for books I needed pronto, and because it was cheaper, but fuck full price and for only a few items a year.

yeah thats true

Can anyone explain the neccessity of the whole scene with the air force drone pilot getting whipped by the cuckold? The dude was like "fuck my wife" and then after he fucked her the dude was like "how dare you fuck my wife"

i just like the guns

That whole thing was fucking odd. I feel like there was supposed to be some sort of symbolism that I missed.

well you're probably dumb for not ordering more

And the scene with before where he had his dollar bills numbered and then playing roulette. Doesn't seem to exist for any reason.

the scene was fine man

the whole show has lots

The dollar bills were from the bills he was given for confirmed kills by his partner. He's gambling them away because he sees it as blood money, and is distraught when the money just wins him more instead of being wasted to atone for his perceived sins.

>amazon
yikes

no its because of what happened later (not gonna spoil it)

Ahh I see.

Why can't anyone in the media accurately portray the military and show a guy who is over the moon about getting to experience combat and kill savages?
Everyone has to have PTSD or some faggot problem and they make it look like they regret and question it all as if it's some horrible event they wish could go away.
Just once I'd like to see a guy who's completely fine with everything he did in combat and excited for the opportunity to rid the world of savages. Or better yet a guy who's completely fine with everything he did in combat and has to walk that weird line between loving it, while at the same time hating it for watching his buddies die.
But it always has to be that existential bullshit "am I doing the right thing?"
Fucking communist propaganda if you ask me.

Coping mechanism of a conservative cuckhold, he wants to get his wife fucked and watch, but at the same time doesnt want the other man have power over him for that, that is why he beats him, it also frees his wife from the guilt, the guy fucking the wife is to blame for everything, so it is like his wife aint at fault for betraying him.

May it is a bit of a symbol for the absurdity at what happened at his job, he is supposed to kill bad people, then he killed the that one guy who is definitely a bad guy and gets punished.

There's definitely some characters that are portrayed that way. Private Joker in FMJ, Captain Willard, and the Air Cav colonel in Apocalypse Now are all examples.

Yeah same sorry I wasn't implying that I liked that muslims were being shot. Just giving you a frame of reference for when the action happened. The show does have some political statements about Frances problem though.

There are some examoles, like the Hurt Locker protagonist and American Sniper. Theyre far inbetween though.

its because we live in a society where people get PTSD from firing an assault rifle 15 and need 4 years of therapy because they stubbed their toe.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Eh american sniper not so much. I know they had him give the "I'm fine" speech to like his therapist or whoever that was, but they also had him go threat condition red at a birthday party, wallow at a bar instead of going home. And the completely fucking slandered that one guy, I think it was Mikey, acting like he opposed the war and thought everything they were doing was wrong just before he died.

i just watched that scene. does he reveal his political leanings later in the season or what?

Nah, it just gets weird, and the story doesn’t really tie in too much with the main plot. I almost think they meant to do more with the character but didn’t.

ah

Considering how good the rest of the series was, that whole storyline really stood out.

Stop copying my name, you fucking imposter

This fuck is not me, just so you guys know

stfu poser

I honestly have no idea who either of y'all are, so personally I don't care either way.

A German equivalent of the French raid scene. Storming Turks Mafia ghetto.

Part1
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ekSeiRRD0
Part2
youtube.com/watch?v=AviIQHuXhJw

Attached: 1da18f0415480ecce289d2b158a54206d2adb880.png (640x768, 224K)

Pretty cool.