Jungle Warfare

I'm thinking about leaving my routine city life and joining the Philippine Army. What does k know about fighting South Eastern Insurgents in jungles and 3rd world cities? Any advice you guys can give?

Attached: When_your_gonna_go_let_some_floppies_slot_you_but_you_gotta_put_on_your_whore_make_up_first.jpg (640x798, 75K)

Don't think they'll let foreigners get involved, especially now that Marawi is winding down.

what i wanna know if why it took them so long to deal with marawi

>When someone not only saves your pic but also uses the same filename you used

Attached: very_lewd_nicole_yes_I_have_other_lewd_nicoles.png (512x512, 192K)

I'm 3rd world Filipino trash

I think there were a lot of civillians left behind and some were being used as hostages so artillery and bombings had be done carefully. There were cases of blue on blue from pilot error.

In that case, I'm sure they'll bring you up to speed if you join. The Filipino Marine Corps have been doing some joint work with US spec ops and Marines, so they're likely pretty competent.

shit was a mess. whats more disturbing is that almost nobody seemed to be covering the event. only knew about it because some flips on Jow Forums were talking about it during the happening.

What carrier is that?

>some flip rando cityfag
>thinking of joining flip armed forces
If you are ready to die a horrible death and your body being mutilated, by all means, join.

>Why it took so long.
Most of the gubmint and military officials in this shithole (flipland) have relatives on the enemy side. Hence, most of them try their hardest in sabotaging without being seen as a traitor.

Add to that, the flip army has a piss poor mechanized division, and we even can't into guying MRAPs, or wheeled APCs for infantry even though the russkies are offering us some. Most of them are braindead retards that chose to slap some expensive RCWS onto a tracked APC that has no mine and IED protection whatsoever. The thing is, these POSthat they got from Elbit will just be used for parade duties and camera ops. Most of the groundwork will still be done without proper ground-based direct fire support and shitty CAS from equally retarded chair force faggottinis that still believe in the "muh multirole" meme.

Heck, we haven't even reached into subjects like uniformity, force protection equipment, planning, doctrines, and strategies. They are just straight up adopting the "muh speshul forces" meme that the burgers are implementing.

Are you from Mindanao? What's your background?

I appreciate the insights though. I'm too old to enlist and about to reach the cap for comissioning. The military is something I felt like I needed to experience is this could be the only opportunity I have left unless MAVNI reopens soon. Tbh the benefits are absolute crap compared to the US (no benefits unless you retire with a pension?) and I heard they treated nonPMA officers like crap.

Attached: 1507186519925.jpg (761x563, 60K)

Why do I get the urge to want to pin her down and rape her to put her in her place and show my dominance over her? Is that a normal feeling to have?

Attached: consider_this.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Could be cover ups, all of the top brass graduate from one military academy in the Philippines and most of them end up in the Air Force as pilots, so they could be covering up for each others mistakes.

>Are you from mindanao
No, just another rando cityfag from imperial manila.

>background
If you are asking this because of that one paragraph that I made with regards to why the flip army is slow, I just observed what the flip army did.

You do not need to be from AIDS-tier PMA or Cancer-tier West Point in order to tell what our current military and DnD is doing. And most of the time, whatever it is that they are doing, they are doing it wrong.

>I'm too old to enlist and about to reach the cap for comissioning.
You can still go for officership, if you really want to. Heck, if you are physically fit and medically "young", and you want to headbash some commie, jew, or muzzie skull, they might just let you in the infantry.

>The military is something I felt like I needed to experience is this could be the only opportunity I have left unless MAVNI reopens soon.
>MAVNI
What does that mean?

>Tbh the benefits are absolute crap compared to the US (no benefits unless you retire with a pension?) and I heard they treated nonPMA officers like crap.
Are you referring to OCS? From my observation, it is all just padrino system in the military. So if you are someone that wants the military to improve and change for the better, you will get thrown to isolated posts or be condemned to death in some commie or jihadi infested jungle. If you know too much and cannot protect your ass, you get offed like Pestano.

>urge to want to
so you’re thinking about how much you’d like it if you liked fantasizing about that? I dunno man, seems complicated.

>age
Didn't they revoke age waivers after doubling the salaries of AFP members?

>MAVNI
MAVNI was a program in the US that allowed legal immigrants without greencards (student visa, etc.) to enlist for 4 years. They get citizenship in return.

>OCS
I put up this thread to see if there was any benefit to this beyond my personal desire for military skills and experiences. Its kind of stupid, yeah but a part of me feels haunted that I'll regret it if I dont go. I'm still looking for info on this atm.

Not him, but it's probably not worth it bro.
Unless you're 90th+ percentile-tier in competence and smarts and can cultivate connections/have friends in high places chances are you're just gonna have a shitty unrewarding experience overall.

If you are, you'd be infinitely better off finding a way to get a green card and enlisting in the US.
Know a guy who'd opted for a merchant marine academy in Bataan when he could've went for PMA to do just that.

But the decision's on you in the end, really.

Attached: HINDI AKOOOOOO.jpg (628x354, 108K)

Looks like a Spiritus.

Buy a Tommy gun or an M2 Carbine, do it not just for yourself, but all of us.

>MAVNI
Hm, so it is akin to a French Foreign Legion program.

Well, if you want to be a traitor and serve another master. go on ahead.

>OCS
How old are you, really?

AFAIK, 28 is the cut off point with regards to officer material inna OCS inna flipland.

>traitor
Don't worry bro, if MAVNI reopens and I get in, I'll pay the overseas income taxes.

I'm 26 right now and selection takes up to a year, so I have less than a year to start preparing if ever.

What occupational specialty lets me be helicrew/ door gunner? I heard most pilot posts are occupied by PMAers, I'd be happy enough being helicrew. Would you know if they accept color deficient individuals (fail ishihara, pass FALANT)?

I'd want to enlist in the US but greencards are impossible to get. My next best bet is getting residency in AUS or becoming a citizen in Canada.

Don’t do it. The officer corps is corrupted and even though the flip government spends more than any southeast Asian country on their military their equipment is abysmal in comparison.
There’s a lot of guys with a lot of heart. I love flipbros. But the good guys are fucked over despite bravery and competence. I also, wouldn’t want to deal with the fact that your family will become potential abusayaf targets.
I hate moving in the jungle, personally. Always been a winter mountain man. Either way, good luck. I’d recommend going signal, they’ve got decent leadership from what I see.

Attached: very_lewd_nicole_yes_I_have_other_lewd_nicoles.png (512x512, 203K)

>When someone not only saves your pic but also uses the same filename you used

Attached: very_lewd_nicole_yes_I_have_other_lewd_nicoles.png (512x512, 203K)

how did you manage to post same pic three times

ٴٴ don't question it

nigga what

She's actually the first girl carrying a gun that I thought was pretty. Too bad she's a fitness freak.

Why is that a bad thing?

It's just disgusting to look at. From a shit hit the fan scenario and a health perspective it's great.

How could you tell about signal's leadership? Did you work with the AFO at some point?

>thick muscular thighs with that beautiful lean curve on them
>disgusting to look at

ok

how'd you do that?

>muscles
>ugly to look at
Confirmed for shit taste

They did not have proper armor and their soldiers have zero experience in urban warfare.

All the shelling and bombing just turned the rubble into sneaky covers for the defenders and slowed movement for the infantry and made whatever 50s armored car they have utterly useless.

Any real military would have ended the whole operation in a week, those terrorists didn't have heavy firepower and they're not even native to that specific city.

>and even though the flip government spends more than any southeast Asian country
The Philippines has the lowest military budget in Southeast Asia, in comparison to its neighbors.

Being a third world country isn't really an excuse, even more impoverished African shitholes have a more capable military. It's in their nature to be conquered than actually fight, its why Duterte sucks up to China.

Pinoy politicians don't care about external security since most of them will just fuck off to a first world country at the first sign of danger and Mindanao is so far away from the capital they don't really care that much about internal security.

Their military leadership does not care either, they're all careerists whose only job is to send recommendation letters to US service academies and pretend that their West Point/Annapolis stint matters.

I bet this girl's name is Jody, well at least at the local bar off base.

This makes me really sad considering that I wanted to join up.

You are talking out your ass
>even more impoverished African shitholes have a more capable military
fuck no, flips have been fighting a violent counterinsurgency in their own backyard for years now

>It's in their nature to be conquered than actually fight
absolutely retarded considering the rebellions under Spain and the US, and resistance to the japanese and contributions to the Korean War.

>its why Duterte sucks up to china
Duterte wants China to be the new sugar daddy, not the US

>pinoy politicians don't care about external security since most of them will just fuck off to a first world country at the first sign of danger and Mindanao is so far away from the capital they don't really care that much about internal security.
this is true

yeah don't

According to the insurgency isnt ending because there are family members from bith sides. Add to the fact that weapons are being sold to the ingurgents by the brass.

Im more worried about the imminent Chinese invasion than Abu Sayyaf or The NPA. How would flips do against a Chinese invasion?

The main reason for how long and drawn out this was is because the rebels were holding hostages.