What would a war with china look like?

What would a war with china look like?
Nukes not allowed, boots on ground not allowed (exept surgical operations) as that would trigger nuke last effort attacks

lets try to ignore shills

Attached: download.png (232x218, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chinapower.csis.org/china-food-security/
youtu.be/eGs_dcXt-3k
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/06/un-peacekeepers-refused-to-help-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report
wsj.com/articles/for-japans-aging-military-the-future-is-a-gray-area-1537185600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Korea 2.0 but this time more dead Chinese

Would Europe even help the US?
Since Trump Europe and US are no longer best friends and relations seem to be deteriorating at a fast pace, I don’t think anyone here would want to help, you would be surprised if the amount of people here who think China is the good guys (yeah, people are retarded)

Probably, yes. They’d want a say in whatever post-China order the US would set up in the region.

Another humiliating withdrawal for America

Except this time the expenditure, debt and social cost will be enough to finally break it, as it’s demographics finally changes to that of a 3rd world black majority country

>t.

Attached: hqdefault (3)(1).jpg (239x217, 13K)

Likely another wholesale slaughter of Chinese forces, as is tradition for the past few centuries. If things stayed in the naval/air realms, I can’t imagine the war lasting too long. It’d be fucking bloody for both sides, and likely not worth the expenditure for either, but the US would be much more likely to come out ahead.

china vs USA? or china vs USA and its west pacific allies?

anyway, the US has such a massive advantage in naval and air force that china would be ruined within weeks. USA can blockade the entire coastline and china's economy would completely collapse. unemployment hits 30%. vital resources such as oil, are unavailable. food imports stop, starvation sets in, food riots begin. CHICOMS are overthrown by 1.4 billion starving unemployed people.

victory: USA

Attached: 201932.jpg (1192x795, 519K)

and in the process, the USA supplies various seperatist groups throughout the chinese empire: tibet, uigyers, hongkong, etc. peals away other outlying provinces such as its coastal islands.

I more or less agree with the end result you arrive at, but I suspect it’d be a lot less pleasant for the US than you describe. At the end of the day, though, China will always be fucked due to how many hostile countries with ties to the US air has in the area.

their strategic postion is really hopeless. their entire coastline is surrounded by the US and its allies. blockades turn chinas greatest strength, its population, into a liability.

south korea would probably attack japan

Attached: Korean_plan.jpg (640x480, 125K)

I mean, that’s why they’re building their big road to Europe, as if static infrastructure isn’t easily susceptible to aerial attack.

This A mix between the Korean War on the Northern and Western fronts, and the WWII Pacific Theater on the Southern and Easter sides.
Once the US has managed to get some significant ground on Chinese soil, expect Vietnam all over again.

The question is though: Why?
What are we going to war over/for? Their resources? Democracy? Colonization? Trade?

Attached: Chinese Sherman.jpg (1100x619, 104K)

>The question is though: Why?
>What are we going to war over/for?
power politics, obviously

Attached: 1484254455743.gif (640x360, 496K)

If things ever escalate to the point of boots on the ground in China, we better get a fucking colony out of it. There’d be way too much blood and treasure involved for it to be worth it otherwise.

America wouldn't be able to come close to the Chinese theater. China would invade Taiwan, Korea and Japan. Game over.

kek

>Kek

I suspect China is already gearing for a transition into a wartime economy. It will be like Nazi Germany 2.0. Get ready for fireworks in the next decade.

>Nazi Germany 2.0
So an overly ambitious expansionist state that somehow managed to antagonize pretty much every relevant country on the planet?

Hitler had no choice, and apparently the Chinese don't either now. When the world is controlled and you oppose the controller the only thing left to do is fight.

That’s fair, but I can’t imagine the end result falling in china’s favor.

The EU would probably stay mostly neutral as it doesn't have big interests in the region. The UK could probably help the US
It's also relevant to see who would be the aggressor. If the USA attacked (with USA-EU relations already so deteriorated) I don't see Europe intervening at all

WINNIE THE POOH

No, but I imagine we get some bitching liveleaks. I am drunk so fuck you.

I’m with you. 4K video of total war would kick ass.

No I doubt they would.

The French navy sailed a few ships in the Taiwan straits as a big “fuck you” right before China’s big naval birthday party and got themselves uninvited. I’d imagine both the French and the UK would be interested in suppressing Chinese military influence wherever possible, with France’s holdings in an increasingly-Chinese Africa, and Britain’s close attachment to US interests.

Wow, the French really showed them.

I mean, it's more of an ideological statement than anything. It provides evidence against the idea that all of Europe is uninterested in the South China Sea.

Chinese must be shaking in their boots.

I mean, they seemed pretty pissed about the whole ordeal. They uninvited the French from their naval review, which is kind of a big deal considering they even invited the US. Obviously the French navy can't project an equivalent level of power into the SCS that the PLAN can, but it does show that the French support the idea that Taiwan is an independent state.

The difference with China is that China does not want to expand. Not truly other than some strategic bases. It's not like they want to conquer half of Asia.

They want to be isolated and do their own thing, they always have, that's always been their history and policy.

I think there's a balance there. They obviously don't want to ascend to the same level of global preeminence that the US has held since 1945, but that doesn't mean they don't intend to expand their territory at all.

It isn't possible in the modern world to be isolated, if it was they would entirely, just cut themselves off. But they have to get involved now to have any wealth at all. A closed economy doesn't work.

China doesn't want war, they want trade, and prosperity. I know i sound like a China shill here, but they really aren't looking for a fight. It would ruin them.

Attached: 20190506_231315.jpg (750x518, 183K)

Oh, I completely agree, that's likely what the Chinese want. My concern is that, throughout history, rising powers tend to inevitably clash with the established power, regardless of how much either wanted to fight. Often times, it's the client states of the great powers that end up setting off hostilities, by acting in their own interests without considering the consequences for their patron.

It'd look like deja vu everytime you killed an enemy soldier

There will be no post china world order. No great power sees a need for the world to exist without them.

Isolating China geopolitically will force it to expand. The economy must keep turning and if the export market shuns it with tariffs it will necessarily switch to a war time economy for growth and the projection of the rule of the party. That's how economies work.

>China invading Japan

There's no fucking way. China is absolutely terrified of Japan. If the japs declared war on China tomorrow, China would surrender immediately.

chinapower.csis.org/china-food-security/
Honestly, Communists would be overthrown promptly

This. Also we'd blow the 3 Gorges Dam so 60% of the nation would lose power. They have too many eggs in too few baskets

You would need a nuke to dent that.

I believe the war would depend on how aggressive the US is. China is still a regional power that has yet to show ability to project military power beyond East Asia while the US has shown the ability to project power accross the world.

>If the US plays it aggressive
Chinese ports and airfields on the coast of China are obliterated in the opening days/weeks of the war by US forces. What's left is blockaded by the US Navy. Slowly the Chinese navy is starved of food, fuel or munitions over the next few months as the US also uses diplomatic pressure to prevent Chinese ships from resupplying in foreign ports or is simply hunted down by the US Navy.
At the same time, air superiority is attempted to be obtained. This is the slowest part of the war as it would be mostly a war of attrition over Chinese airspace. The one big advantage the US has is that the majority of Chinese industry is located close to the Chinese coast and as such an easy target for missile strikes.
I see China pushing into any of it's neighbors it can reach via land for any resources it could obtain (I see food being a big reason as the US is a big source of food in China). This would mean the Indochina countries and most likely South Korea would see Chinese occupation.
Over time, the Chinese industry and military forces are weakened to the point where the US believes it can physically defeat China on the land.

>The US is not aggressive
US uses sanctions to cut off exports to China. Not effective
China would move to secure new resources in it's region
Eventually the China develops the ability to project it's power beyond it's neighbors. Starts striking at Pacific islands held by either the US or it's allies.
Any attempts to strike at US manufacturing would show at best limited success. Any attempts to limit us logistics also sees very limited success (think how the world would react to China destroying the Panama canal)
China would pursue peace after establishing dominance in the Pacific

You’re a dumbass.

Fucking fantasy. You’re pretending the Chinese don’t have rockets of their own.
If you want to war game, at least get your fucking orbat right

How would the Chinese starve when there are 1.4 billion people to eat?

Then you woke up.

That'll only work if it's a nuclear war.

They were butt hurt enough to uninvite France as they were on their doorsteps, so yes.

Nobody is doing that you fucking mongoloids.
China owns half of Niggerdom and is taking hold of Central and Southern Asia.
If a single trade dispute gives China imperialism aids then go gooks are dumber than they seem.

>Chinese was skurd
Yeah and they could have launched a couple of anti ship cruise missiles and sunk it at any point if they wanted to.

Even US Generals admit the Chinese could sink carrier strike groups rendering them unusable for launching air strikes against China.

>Chinese could sink carrier strike groups
The same way I could kill you with a potato peeler. China would have to get through the most advanced ship defense system available and even if by some fucking magic BS they could sink one the US has more carriers than the rest of the world combined and can simply use Korea, Japan and Real China as strike bases.

>Chinese don’t have rockets of their own
What the fuck would they target. US home soil including the heartland US manufacturing? Guam? Hawaii? Australia?
Without a doubt they would hit Japan and South Korea up like mad.

China has ballistic missiles able to hit at best a building across the world. And how many of those exist? How long does one take to be built at wartime production levels. How many in a day? And how could one distinguish one of those missiles from one with a nuclear payload.
The US has both bases and strategic allies within standoff missile range of Chinese industrial manufacturing. No matter how good your manufacturing is, if you are facing someone able to hit you using something that is a third the price to produce and has similar capacity as you, you are fucked.

You can argue how good x is compared to y but as long as they are in spitting distance of each other in how capable they are it only matters who has more of x or y. I acknowledge that unless the US plays aggressive, China will out produce the US but not at first.

Nah, China would be more fucked if someone decided to plant giant mushrooms over the other.

Somewhere around 90% of China's population lives within an area roughly the size of the US east coast. I read somewhere the projected damage from a single full barrage of missiles out of a single Ohio class sub could cut China's population by at least 1/5 if aiming for the largest amount of casualties. The same exact sub could hit the US for about 1/8 it's population. Just population density differences.

In all fairness, nuclear war isn't about who wins but who losses less.

I'm pretty sure the Chinese have more anti-ship missiles than the carrier fleets have anti missiles. Operating in enemy territory comes at a cost.

>You can only use missiles against missiles
Have you heard of CIWS, Decoys and jammers?
And those missiles will have to be spread out across the coast of China and any form of stockpiling will be targeted by aircraft and tactical missiles.

Whatever you say delusional burger.

Attached: F6B0415E-1CC3-4725-9107-82DDD20584E4.jpg (1545x1630, 565K)

The Chinese can't even figure out how to produce cooking oil wihtout sourcing it from sewage lines. Do you really think they'd fare well in any serious conflict?

Look at how badly France humiliated them last month.

>I have no arguments so here is an unrelated naval collision

天安门广场大屠杀 1989

I didn't ask for your weight

天安门广场大屠杀 1989
Nobody asked for your almond eyed half brained rice fueled opinion you literal mongoloid, yet here you are
天安门广场大屠杀 1989

I think it would be like Korea all over again but I think America would attack Iran and the middle east to seize control over China's Oil supply.

>Chinese ports and airfields on the coast of China are obliterated in the opening days/weeks of the war by US forces. What's left is blockaded by the US Navy.

This is what the chinese have been preparing for with their missile technology.

However, the current advances in US tech focuses on gaining advantage over such near-peer enemies who have advanced missile tech. This means US missile technology and expendable weapon and ISR systems in addition to more complex networks.

It would be a huge long-range shootout with missiles, drone swarms, submarines and finally, maybe, boots on the ground.

Chinese shipping could easily be interrupted, which would lead to trade problems (because railways are not extensive or complete enough).

Attached: mity_mite_vietnam.png (1086x807, 2.14M)

>we can defend against sophisticated anti-ship missile spam but we can't see a 300 meter tankers on collision courses with our destroyers

Makes sense retard.

Those arent even chinese characters you stupid euroshit/yank

Yea they are you fuckin idiot.

We would absolutely dick them
youtu.be/eGs_dcXt-3k

based. Japs naval/air power superiority couldnt be ignored

Epic rebuttal, great counter point and evidence presented

Lmao a 10 year old video hosted by the snivelling lil scrawny falung gong soiboy faggot

You're embarrassing yourself. Being in a war scenario is very different from fucking around in shipping lanes.

you are a braindead retard because you were saying China ran on 60% hydroelectricity.
Of course, among other things
okay listen here you inbred mutt

Your missiles have shorter range than the Chinese. You have nowhere to launch shit from without getting to their missile range and when you are within it you are dead

>but Japan Korea
lmao if you think they allow you to put your shit range stuffs on their soil They won't even lift a finger
>we have ballistic missiles!
oh so now every time you launch one of those you are gonna phone Xi and Putin to reassure them that those contain no warhead and that they don't target their nuke bases.

Not to mention the fact that if you use ICBM the entire West Coast is fair game. Of course, Xi will call Drumf to inform him that those ICBM contain war head.

Rofl
That is how retarded you sound

Attached: 1552505242472.jpg (800x450, 61K)

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/06/un-peacekeepers-refused-to-help-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report
This but on a large scale

Proud amerifat here go fuck yourself

>China does not want to expand
>new silk road
>Africa

You don't really need to blow the whole dam and empty the reservoir. Couple pgms into the turbine houses accomplishes the same thing.

Try getting past their missile defense.

This is how it would look on the news.

North Korea does something that antagonizes the world. They don't apologize. If they get attacked they end up with more chinese made gear. China would keep up as long as possible a non nuclear proxy fight.

The USS Mason would disagree

Attached: EDAE3114-9473-48C3-937D-30433CAE379D.jpg (220x229, 9K)

It would probably take place in africa. Each side bringing out its gundams to have a punch out and romp a nigger village or whole coastline.

Then the real conflict would arise as each side tries to sell machinery to the locals for rebuild efforts.

Then shit moves to a more corporate espionage sort of warfare untill everyone gets tired of the malaria and aids mosquitoes.

The wars will continue via proxy forces for the next hundred years while the CEO of liveleak makes another hundred mill off us degenerates and the ming elites who watch and place bets on a surreal and horrafying new streaming service.

In short the next war will be fake and gay

Quantum Radar guided Quantum Missiles.

>no boots on the ground
Oh fuck you OP

I'm sure you'd sign up to fight 1.4 billion chinks.

Is this what qualifies as English in China?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Out of all the things that could happen, the US would never try to invade mainland China.
Even if they could succeed in establishing a beachhead, they couldn't actually go anywhere or do anything without incurring losses so severe as to make the venture idiotic.
The fighting, if it should occur, would happen over the Pacific and its outlying islands.

thanks for the bug spray, user.

Attached: bug spray.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

The U.S. would get a hell of a bloody nose in the opening days of the conflict. I can see us losing a couple of CBG’s to Chinese missile swarms, but after that, we’ll recover and go to Protracted War, which is what the PLAN doesn’t want.

In any Pacific Conflict, the PLAN will have to defeat the Pacific Fleet AND the resurgent Imperial Japanese Navy, a reborn force itching to show all of Asia who is top dog again. It is simply not possible for the Chinese to defeat the U.S. and the IJN if Japan is supplied abundantly by a U.S. that has oil supplies stretching off into the rest of this century due to fracking.

As long as the U.S. controls Hawaii and the sea lanes to Japan, any war started by China is geopolitical madness.

This is the lamest CIA bullshit Jow Forums has ever come up with.

This is the hardest amount of damage control I've ever seen on this site. Yikes. Screencapped

America would destroy china. Each strong, well trained american gi will kill 10 thousand chinese soldiers, and chinese tanks will explode into a ball of fire the second an american soldier even looks at it

Then after the fall of the coastal cities, the japanese - decendants of the honorable samurai warriors, will unleash their gundams onto the chinese inner regions. At the same time, george washington will rise from the grave, and ride into china on a pegasus, shooting lasers out of his eyes at every unfortunate china man caught in his sight.

China has been obliterated. USA wins again

Attached: 1550761604144.png (802x600, 56K)

Then you woke up.

Woke up to the glorious american people and their song of freedom and bravery.

USA is the greatest country in all of history and all other countries dont stand a chance against its glorious might.

The US military is the most powerful in the entire universe and can destroy every creation under the sun, but the only reason they haven't is because they're a kind and compassionate people, a blessing upon the wretched earth

And a puny, weak country like ch*na don't even stand a chance against the might of the eagle of freedom

and if you disagree you must be a brainwashed chinese or russian shill. USA is the best at everything and all evidence of the contrary is manufactured by chinese or russian government to deceive the world

战忽局到此一游

>What would a war with china look like?
it would be extremely i m p r e s s i v e

Whatever you say Mexicano.

China is a fragile nation socially and economically. If the Chinese people are given a good reason and opportunity to rebel, they will, especially knowing that G.I. Joe is gonna be there to pick up the pieces. It'll be an absolute shitshow and it would be horrid press for literally every country, entity or company involved, but China will buckle under it's own weight with some pressure applied. It'll be interesting to see how things develop in a post-Xi Jinping China.

Just like Vietnam?

>japan
lol
wsj.com/articles/for-japans-aging-military-the-future-is-a-gray-area-1537185600

>37% of Japanese military personnel are in their 40s or above

Attached: jp.jpg (1875x1251, 482K)