Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums

I reside in Nogun Bongistan and I have just purchased my first shotgun for Clay Pigeon Shooting. Its a Browning B725 Sporter 2. As someone with limited but developing shotgun knowledge, did I make a decent purchase? Are there any recommended brands or types of shells to use?

Attached: b725.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

Nice!
Make sure to bring your nogun friends and family members busting clays!

good choice op

You made a fine choice. As for shells, I've had good experience with Sellier&Bellot.

For me the B725 range are some of the most -aesthetic- shotguns around. No obnoxious engraving or anything. Just pure sleek line kino.

Thanks my dudes. I never thought the day would come where I'd get Jow Forums approval.

Anyone else here a Clay Pigeon fan? If so, what discipline? And what is your gun of choice?

I have a black belt in Duck Hunt.

Attached: duck hunt.jpg (1366x768, 136K)

turning clay disks into orange dust clouds is objectively the most fun you can have with a firearm. also what said. i have turned a fair share of noguns friends into gunnuts simply by bringing them to shoot clay

seconding this.
I'm no bong nor a big fan of clay popping, but pretty much everyone in my family and friend-circles has become huge fans of range visits after I took 'em to shoot once.

There's no better eye-opener than a single blast of 7.62x54R from the M44 carbine.

Attached: m44 blast 01.jpg (1540x992, 340K)

You have unironically joined the master race of shooting sports.

Congrats, fren.

The ear-to-ear grin someone makes after they pull the trigger for the first time is priceless.

What was the first actual firearm you guys shot?
I'll never forget the feeling of that Ruger MkII's trigger. It was like a little glass rod snapping.

>The ear-to-ear grin someone makes after they pull the trigger for the first time is priceless.
Oh I know that feel alright.
My mother-in-law was super spooked of guns.
Then I took her to shoot.
Now she's the one most eager to leave to the range, and occasionally forgets that you may indeed have to wait for other people to stop firing before going to check the targets.

>What was the first actual firearm you guys shot?
The literal first time pulling a trigger? Some O/U 12 gauge shotgun.
The first one I actually invested some time training, maintaining and firing? Valmet RK-62.

Attached: rk62 original.jpg (1024x682, 139K)

Enjoy your gat, op

O/U shotgun whilst clay pigeon shooting as a kid. I was only about 7 or 8, so the kick of the 20g nearly knocked me on my ass. My dad had to stand behind me and brace against my shoulders to keep me standing.

How much did it cost?

pretty nice lookin shotgun
also this because idk that much about shotty prices. i do know a lot of shotguns can cost more than an /arg/ meme rifle.

£2000.00

Noice choice op shame our cuck gov has just made it illegal to shoot pest birds like pigeons and crows so clays and game birds are all we have left

ooooo
it will probably work forever though

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

first one i shot was my service rifle in the swiss armed boyscouts. first gun i purchased myself was my franchi O/U i bought on the way home after my first time shooting clay. also if your O/U ejects fired shells upon breaking, make sure you catch them and you'll drown in pussy

>if your O/U ejects fired shells upon breaking, make sure you catch them and you'll drown in pussy
I can do you one better:
>Shoot clay with pump-shotgun
>Angle shotgun so that the ejected casing flies in a safe direction
>Shoot it mid-air with the next shell and repeat until magazine is empty

Catching them is smooth but casually batting them out of the air and into a waiting shell bin is ultimate chat

great, now i need a pump action. i wanted to build a trenchgun replica anyways

Digits confirm this is the necessary course of action.
Enjoy your new scattergat.

Congrats user. Now see if you can get .22 semi AR (pretty sure .22 is the only semi that's legal in bongistan) and a 5.56 or .308 lever release AR. If you want bonus points, get those hideous abortions that pass for revolvers in the [y]u[c]k. It's your duty to get friends and family involved.

Already got my old man and best mate in on the action and they were both passive Nogun lillies before.

A rifle is certainly next and you can own a handgun here but you cant store it at your own address which is stupid.Still, gotta play within the rules that I find myself in.

I shoot a lot of trap with a remmington 1100 with a 30 inch barrel. I average around 20 out of 25 so i'm not that good but consistently getting better

The more of you there are, the better the laws will become.

Considering general gun laws in Europe, and the coming convergence of such laws at a European level, I consider a double-barreled 12 ga to be both the baseline and one of the best guns you can get.

You can hunt, you can defend your home, you can easily kill anyone at a 50 meter range, ammo is cheap and versatile, and in any bad situation that may arise in Europe, considering the relative no-gunz nature of half the continent, it it will give you a serious edge. Next I'd recommend some 22 semi auto/lever action, and then a 223/308 bolt action. And finally if you can, a handgun.

I'm French myself, I finally completed all the requirements for a handgun, Glocks and SIGs here I come!

Don't give them shit.

Attached: Civil Disobedience.jpg (1072x1340, 1.21M)

>You can hunt, you can defend your home, you can easily kill anyone at a 50 meter range, ammo is cheap and versatile, and in any bad situation that may arise in Europe, considering the relative no-gunz nature of half the continent, it it will give you a serious edge.

OP here. Its odd but I'd already considered all of these as things that I can now do and I genuinely feel more secure with it being in my house.

At the very least, with this weapon and my fuck-off huge Kukuri knife I feel as prepared as I can be for Zombie Apocalypse/Race War/Nuclear Mutants that come my way in the future.

Attached: NJ civil disobedience.jpg (639x605, 56K)

if you can do this user, I will give you my boipucci. Just out of amazement.