Who else here is hyped about Ian's new French Rifle book? I've already picked out the signature edition on Kickstarter

Who else here is hyped about Ian's new French Rifle book? I've already picked out the signature edition on Kickstarter

Attached: received_664525430673067.jpg (1440x1774, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuRxqhMCqwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah.

Ordered signatured blue and red copies. Can't wait.

Attached: infomercial.gif (480x270, 2.74M)

Based Yeahposter

I just got the signed blue version. It looks quality enough where it won't fall apart while I'm reading it. It'll still look good for display later.

Is that really the cover?

No

Attached: 740afb7086b5a98bbf3382c6754cc8fc_original (1).jpg (680x484, 69K)

Oh it's gayer than I thought.

>ethnic deviation detected

>ForgottenTumblr
>praise le gun jesus!!
>hehehe over 9000 chaucats!!11!!
>big boi boi boi forgotten boiiii big boiiiii
>F O R G O T T E N A E S T H E T I C
>lmao i remember this weapon from COD and cowboy bebop
If we killed everyone who regularly watched Forgottenweapons, Jow Forums would be free of annoying plebbit pseudointellectuals who need to stay the fuck away from based hobby that'll help basedmen crack and shatter the mouths of degenerate hedonistic fags/trannies/niggers/kikes and their brides.
Smash their bills and light up the sky with rainbow strobes, with no sodomites to appropriate the meaning of them.

Attached: pharahdead.png (527x210, 122K)

I love Forgotten Weapons in general, but I have zero interest in this book. French guns aren't my thing, and I really hate the "faux classic" style they gave it.

>not appealing to rich old fudds who loves engraving is a sign of melanin enrichment
Own a business

Speaking as a rich old fudd, those books are about as appealing as a glock. Why? same problem as the glock: plastic.

If they want to appeal to rich fudds, that cover needs to be real leather.

Looked like leather to me from first glance but generally you're right, leather and random engravings appeals to rich old guys.

It's not just the style, if you want to appeal to *rich* people it has to be done well. Fake leather is not done well. There's nothing like a faux leather cover to send an antiquarian book nerd screaming. They'd prefer a plain cover rather than a failed attempt at making it look retro.

yeah

Attached: schiz.jpg (1280x429, 122K)

Mcfucking kill your self.
he's a nigger in jewish skin

i love you. your posts are the best. i give all my well wishes to you. fuck custard mouthed geese, and fuck ian mccuckold

Inadequate

seething

i also agree that people having fun should be prohibited

Repent, blasphemer.

Based. You have to be an actual brain dead redditor to actually want to support this nigger loving cuckold antifa loser.

Based and yeahpilled

Webbed feet typed this post
ikr

Attached: yourmomspinup.png (598x834, 776K)

So much COPE

>Ian McCollum has single-handedly raised public awareness and improved public perception of French firearms

Merci Jésus des flingues, vous êtes notre sauveur

Sauveur de quoi?
La France ne fait plus d'armes légères, et Ian n'y changera rien.

Sauveur de la réputation de nos armes et de notre histoire vues de l'étranger?

Attached: 44513238_515218205619230_5966751305576742912_n.jpg (720x780, 38K)

Never could quite understand the worship this guy get when if there is even a chance no matter how small, he's a commie, antifa, or a grabber of sorts! He seems like a real tool too like he would be a total asshat in person! If you want to worship a youtuber why not somone fun like Matt(demo ranch), Hickok45, or Hell even Nutn! Anything would be better then a Commie douche with a satan worshiping literal cocksucking butt buddy that dont believe the 2nd Amendment is God given to ALL Americans but just those as "trained" as themselves!!!

>Ive got some French Military guns for sale!!!! Never been fired and only dropped once!!!!

He seems like the type to be down with the french way of doing things(RUNNING)

>"Waaaaah! This guy hates my Jew-loving liar of a president so he's bad!"

Absolutely cringe and blasphemous.

Leather bound books are better, t. archivist, I've handled some real leather bound books with embossed covers older than the United States itself. That care in material use doesn't arise from the fact that it looks pretty, although that is a side-effect, it comes from the fact that books made with tougher more expensive page materials and bound in real leather fucking LAST.

ebin

Ian never mentioned trump
Also most people who hate Trump hate him because they think he is a bigot who wants to nuke mexico not because of da joos or whatever you believe in

this is bait, plain and simple. however I shall consume it.
people worship him because he brings content that none else have the money, connections, or vast array of different arms, while also educating the audience on the ancient lore of the gun, where everyone can learn. before he became popular, in the videogaming community, everyone knew jack fucking shit about anything beyond modern shit, and even then that was limited and optimistic. Ian is /ourguy/ even if he doesn't intend to be, simply due to him fighting against the very thing that allows antigun sentiments to flower...ignorance. Matt and Hickok45 are the "hey, let's shoot this stuff!" kind of Youtubers. anybody in the US can do that if they have the money in a free state. Nutn is too busy on tunnel vision and trying to create a sort of "is it viable" kinda show.

Fuck off ian

Attached: IMG_3946.png (595x451, 141K)

you're not even religious

It looks like a cool book but I don't have much interest in French rifles. Maybe someday if they do a second printing or have a surplus.
>I see that image and think more "Osama" than "Jesus"
Still a neat poster and I had to laugh in the video how Ian said he was basically overruled on putting it up for sale.

Far-left hates Trump because they picture him as some dictator even though he is far from one. Far-right hates Trump because they pictured him as some dictator and he is far from one. Thankfully both of those idiots are a vocal minority.
People like Ian are much more in the center and are able to hide any political beliefs when doing their professional work. Which is why I appreciate his content, he rarely tries to make a political discussion. He's only focused on the history and engineering of the weapons.

Attached: 47692437_2280907188859431_5010613660014488178_n.jpg (1080x1080, 49K)

i think his one comment about south africa really hurt the politically inclined folks on Jow Forums, since the concept of white genocide is very near and dear to their hearts. Ian either didn't know much about whats going on in SA, which i doubt, or he simply made a statement to solidify himself as not part of the angry white man demographic.

That was probably the biggest spark for any "controversy". He kept getting asked about the subject and gave an answer that was different from what was expected by those asking it. Of course once sharks smell blood in the water, they go searching. One little drop that he may be slightly left and some obsessed folks go digging through everything they can get their hands on and look for any "proof" to confirm their suspicions that the man who looks at tons of guns for a living is a really an anti-gun commie. It's funny in a way...also every stupid.
Ian probably should have just remained silent on the questions but I don't think his answer lost him any fans or support.

Source on him saying that only "trained" people should be allowed to have guns?

Grabber divide and conquer is strong in this thread

That pic is some hardcore reddit cringe, bruh.

yeah it doesn't even have nigger or tranny on it

Says you. Ian McCollum and those who blasphemously worship him will suffer divine retribution; if not in this life, then certainly in the next.

Based and yeah

or you know, there's the simpler explanation that he knows the idea of white genocide in South Africa is just a racist conspiracy theory...

it's a joke.

religious zealots are unfamiliar with the concept of a "joke"

Rich old guys is the demographic for a hardcopy collector's reference book.

Name one (1) thing you like that is popular. Because you're throwing off mad shades of contrarian reeeeeing.

God is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=TuRxqhMCqwo

is no one talking about this?

Cringe. Take this from a fellow Christian, you're making a fool out of us.

extremists on both sides love doing the old "purity" test on everyone they lay eyes on. that's why they'll always be relegated to the fringe, most people just don't have the inclination to agree 100% with some schizo retard's opinions.

God I love Shawn

this nigga bout to sell half a mil on a book about french rifles since 1866. There is no way all the people that buy this are even interested besides supporting forgotten weapons, which is fine by me.

Attached: LTC.A327.jpg (800x600, 132K)

because racially motivated violence and seizure of land dos not constitute genocide. Why the fuck don't people care about what words mean anymore?

Lol right fellow Christian? These other Christians take Christianity too seriously. I just had my wife blacked and my pastor disapproved. Should I look for another church?