This is Jow Forums

>this is Jow Forums

Attached: fat_appendix_carry.jpg (800x710, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8IWnX7jpVE&feature=youtu.be
bigcountryhomepage.com/crime/abilene-trash-fight-murder-suspects-bond-out-of-jail-for-2nd-time/1969750540
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He doesn't deep conceal his firearm into his own flesh.

And?

yes, so what? it's far from being morbidly obese, i'm strong, but i also like to eat and hate cardio. fuck you. god bless the USA

Yeah.

Yeah

but that guy has a gun

>lefties
disgusting scum

I fail to see the issue

I'm a leftie myself but I will never understand why someone would be so retarded not to learn shooting with their right hand as their main hand.
Bullpups, bolt actions, revolvers, pistols - there are dozens of reasons why being a left handed shooter is just plain wrong.
And it aint even hard to train yourself. I stopped shooting left handed when I was a teen and never looked back.

Yeah

>refering to yourself as a leftie on Jow Forums
Careful user I almost stopped reading right there and called you a grabbing faggot

OWB is much easier OP.
Use a slick performance fabric undershirt to prevent chafing.

Attached: 1557690863505.png (246x385, 76K)

eye dominance is a thing.
Lefties can more easily shoot at the car in front of them while driving. at least in america.

I am cross dominant, just shoot with your left eye closed when you're using iron sights on a rifle. Literally everything else just works itself out.

ey yo fryman!

Attached: adc3570e6936aa1a306249e5f4085d43a4403efd5689129f7ecaf347a25e0880.png (600x451, 348K)

>left handed right eyed
You fucking lost that lottery didn't you

Reverse that, still lost but not as bad.

You're a fucking retard if you don't understand the importance of being able to shoot with either hand or off of either shoulder, as well as being able to transition between them.

> I will never understand why someone would choose to use the hand they are proficent with, much more than they ever could be with the other one
You can and should learn to shoot with either hands at an adequate level. You objectively cannot become equally or more proficent with your non-dominant hand unless you were born ambidexterous. Not to mention eye dominance, you would have to be beyond retarded to purposefully make yourself a cross-dominant shooter.

>Bullpups, bolt actions, revolvers, pistols - there are dozens of reasons why being a left handed shooter is just plain wrong.
Any decent bullpup on the market has a switchable ejection port, any decent bolt action on the market has a version with a left-handed bolt, any decent handgun on the market is either ambidexterous or usable left-handed anyways. AKs are much more ergonomic for lefties. You could even say that an AR with an ambi selector (which everyone should have) and mag release is more ergonomic for lefties since they can drop the bolt with their index finger, which is what right-handed people install a BAD lever for.

>I stopped shooting left handed when I was a teen and never looked back.
>I purposefully limited my potential and never looked back
Ok retard.

That's me and the walther is the only gun I found that I could CC without any print at all.

Looks morbidly obese to me

>saying Jow Forums even uses a hoster or anything that isnt a hot pocket box
Rather bold of you

This is morbidly obese. They guy in the OP just has a belly. He can still run if he has to.

Attached: index.jpg (279x181, 9K)

Surely this is the ultimate defense against printing.

Didn't realize Jow Forums was filled with this many hamplanets most of this replying is what Jow Forums would call coping.

Attached: ShoppingCTD.png (500x522, 523K)

Attached: jytjhg.png (584x1088, 529K)

Attached: omgwtfmoist.jpg (250x344, 18K)

ey yo ranchman!

Attached: 6399E785-A3FF-4C14-ABFD-86EC7694AE17.jpg (2165x1227, 335K)

Attached: 1527261878590.jpg (960x753, 86K)

Yeah

Attached: 1537461751786.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

You don't have to do cardio all the time to not be fat, have some self control.

>t.usedtobeafatty

You see, most fatties say they are "strong" or have "functional strength" but fitness definitely plays into strength, when you can't touch your own toes, see your dick, or run a quarter of a mile without dying, you aren't "strong" you are a slave to your own bad habits and a waste of what could be a "strong" body. I wrestled with a couple of fat dudes who were way bigger than me and strong as shit, I won every match simply by being defensive and outlasting them, then proceeding to choke the shit out of them.

man, this is probably not the place for this kind of talk, but since i got more or less fat i'm really trying. but then i'm down at the store, pissed off about something, and i think fuck it, and grab a bottle of whiskey, coke and some deep frozen pizza. like once or twice a week. that's what's gotten me fat in the first place.

>this is Jow Forums

Attached: 1538756233570.webm (400x306, 1.04M)

niggers literally afraid of a single person with a gun? are most home invaders really that afraid and run away when a person cocks a gun?

most people have never been shot at, it's a very impressing experience. also, those guys are looking for stuff to grab and maybe a victim, not a fight.

>the definition of "morbidly obese" keeps changing because hamplanets get fatter and fatter yet survive

Attached: 1437539262804.gif (91x90, 29K)

if people can run when they have to, they're not morbidly obese. they guy in the op is not morbidly obese

Yeah, in a few decades it'll be "if people can breathe or move their arms without assistance, they're not morbidly obese."

if every fatty is "morbidly obese", who's just obese? do you really think the guy in the op is morbidly obese?

I recognize that fatass

>I can be fat if I want, I've got a room full of guns. Just try and fucking stop me

>open Jow Forums
>see this

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-16 16.52.46.png (376x353, 98K)

what a shit show that was

They got out recently so that's good,

>that's good
how is that good?

Really? I'm trying to look it up now. Last I read in december or so they were charged.
Also, whats your opinion of the situation?

My belly is twice that size.

bigcountryhomepage.com/crime/abilene-trash-fight-murder-suspects-bond-out-of-jail-for-2nd-time/1969750540

can't be a Jow Forumsommando if you can't do cardio

because they are innocent

didn't say i can't, i just hate it. stamina's not the best accordingly, but i can run if i have to.

sheeeeeit

As time goes on, the scale shifts. Just like how on Jow Forums now you're a manlet if you aren't at least 6 foot 3. Now the medical scale goes from morbidly obese, to egregiously obese, to planetfucker fatass.

Lol I carry it in the back of my pants

no you cant fatty fat fuck

>amerifats
>self control
pick one

>you may not like it, but this is what peak Jow Forums looks like

Attached: McGun.gif (480x354, 543K)

this is Jow Forums

Attached: DSCN7628.jpg (1440x1080, 104K)

Jealous

Whatever you say, Jow Forumsoc/k/suc/k/er.

Underrated

>Not incorporating the gun into your own body

Attached: Disdain.jpg (600x693, 88K)