Reminder to support the troops when they are sent to Iran

Boy oh boy this is exciting. We are seeing American justice being delivered to a regime that hates us and Israel.

The mullahs are finally getting what they deserve and the Iranians the freedom that they want. This is absolutely exciting to see our soldiers in action against a regime that chants Death to America everyday.

So you better fall in line and support the troops and POTUS who is the commander in chief. Otherwise you can move to Canada or to Iran. I would hope that that Code Pinko shuts up so they don't get charged with treason.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-15/u-s-orders-non-emergency-staff-to-leave-iraq-amid-iran-tensions
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1K_vJ3gcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>war with Iran

Attached: not gonna happen.jpg (480x496, 53K)

I fucking hate you so much. Is Tucker Carlson a liberal to you? Is the former army colonel Douglas MacGregor a Pinko commie to you? Both of them opposed a war in Iran not because they love the Iranian regime but because of the fact that no one is going to think this through how to fight Iran, the logistics of fighting Iran, and the geographical difficulties of occupying such a country like Iran! God you boomers are such subhumans. Why don't you faggots enlisted fight against Iran if you want it so much.

>bullying Israel and it's American territory.
>they're are a bunch of Muslims hating freedom.
>If you don't agree with OP, you're traitors.
So. Yay! Freedom of expression!

OP.... You're retarded racist moron. Shame the effort your daddy done his best to squirt his ol' semen into your mommy crusty vagina.

FACT.
- Iran is the second largest of Jewish.
community in Middle East after Israel.
- Jews, Zoroastrian or Christian religion and population are OFFICIALLY recognise by Iranian government and specially allocated position in civil or military.

>"Iran's Jewish community is officially recognized as a religious minority group by the government, and, like the Zoroastrians and Christians, they are allocated seat in the Iranian Parliament"

-Iranian government still honouring the sacrifice of Jews or any other religions during Iraqi invasion. Fact the ONLY war memorial for Jewish fallen that are not related to Israel and Zionist cause its in Iran.

>"On December 16, 2014, authorities in Tehran unveiled a monument to slain Iranian Jewish soldiers who died during the country's long and bitter war with Iraq between 1980 and 1988. Banners showed the images of fallen soldiers, hailed as "martyrs" in Farsi and Hebrew inscriptions. "We are not tenants in this country. We are Iranians, and we have been for 30 centuries,” said Ciamak Moresadegh, the Iranian Jewish parliamentarian. "There is a distinction between us as Jews and Israel,” added a shopkeeper in the historic city of Isfahan. "We consider ourselves Iranian Jews, and it has nothing to do with Israel whatsoever. This is the country we LOVE.""

Attached: __2014_fifa_world_cup_and_etc_drawn_by_daibajoujisan__05c79c5460c87b3cd694e93e5bdd198e.jpg (2476x3496, 1.13M)

Not that you're wrong, but the fact that you care what Tucker Carlson thinks is cause for concern.

remember the war nerd? back when we were gearing up for iran in the mid 2000s, he wrote
>want to know what a war with iran will be like? put a firecracker between your teeth and light the fuse
80 million people, impossible geography, and 40% of the world's oil traffic through hormuz. also persians are not arabs, they're smarter on average.
iran would be our final war. let the saudis and israelis fight.

>persians are not arabs
Lol wut? Although I agree with the rest.

I really don't care what Tucker has to say but this is a response to OP who thinks that anyone who opposes attacking Iran is a liberal or as part of code pink. That's not true not only Carlson opposes at but so does Laura Ingraham is she a liberal?

Libertarian here
Fuck the war, fuck anyone who wants it, fuck basically everything and everyone mentioned anywhere in this thread
Fuck you all
Sincerely, LP

yeah persians get REALLY mad when conflated with arabs. fighting mad.

>Linguistically, ethnically, and culturally distinct from arabs
Are slovenes Italian? I mean, theyre neighbors and both catholic, so they're the same right?

>support troops if they go to iran
is this top tier kike posting?
>mfw

Attached: tumblr_op7d2hGVR91s9wwmxo6_250.jpg (212x204, 11K)

if we actually declare war on Iran and our government cowards don't try to sneak the conflict in under the continuing resolution "war on terror" bullshit, I will fucking re-enlist

who's with me

i kind of understand
>no propaganda, just shoot these fuckers!
still would prefer seeing saudi blood though

war with iran would lead to WW1-level alliance mobilization on both sides; we can't sneak this underneath public notice.
re-enlisting is smart if you want to get in ahead of the draft.

yeah. Iran is a problem for us, but only because we give a shit about that corner of the world anyway. If we took our longnose out of Israeli or Saudi affairs, we wouldn't be in the region at all.

This country's falling apart. We're 10 years from being bought by China. Corporations have paid for protectionist legislation that destroyed our ability to produce. Prepare to become as irrelevant as Great Britain.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-15/u-s-orders-non-emergency-staff-to-leave-iraq-amid-iran-tensions

i didn't think we were so far along the escalation ladder. fuck.

I'm ready to lose a limb and possibly genitals for Israel. MIGA!

Attached: a62c67d4a07808c3399a284d2f2d2286b36d7b2395764df85e62d75eab418a0e.png (986x555, 345K)

>This country's falling apart. We're 10 years from being bought by China. Corporations have paid for protectionist legislation that destroyed our ability to produce. Prepare to become as irrelevant as Great Britain.

so have our leaders decided to go down swinging? if so we can do better than iran. there's no upside here (except for KSA and israel).

Libertarians are the most fucking useless people on the planet.

You have no political representation at the federal level. Everyone shits on you and your fantasies. America will do the bidding of the Jews who are much smarter than Lolbertardians.

Tucker Carlson is a known Anti-Semite and provides a platform for white supremacists. Not surprisingly Carlson is making common cause with Anti-American, left-wing fascists.

She is another Alt-Right, Anti-Semite.

their framework has been completely invalidated by events so anyone labeling themselves libertarian cannot be serious.

Theyre not Arabs you retard.
> but theyre brown and muslim hurrr

Have sex.

>iranian terrain
Yeah, holy shit. I feel like people think it's a desert like iraq and afghanistan. Nah, lots of mountains, jungles, places the US does not have a good track record in.

Plus the EU isn't too keen on starting shit, so we would likely be going alone from what I gather.

I think we'd be completely fucked if we ever tried an invasion.

Kill yourself, boomer. Can't wait for Iranians to slaughter mutts

>using racist as an insult

Aye aye capn.

Attached: always do the opposite.png (498x374, 256K)

>If we took our longnose out of Israeli or Saudi affairs, we wouldn't be in the region at all.
that started? with cheney/bush and it needs to end
>le axis of evil
oof
americans rise up

nah family it started before then. don't you remember Clinton? any time he would be getting raked over the fire in the newspapers (yes, the *news* *papers*) ol' boy would fire a rocket at bosnia and people would forget all about a lil ol cigar or a blue dress or whitewater or whatever

Also, probably a larp, but just in case. The image name from the OP was tfblue.

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-003148.png (1440x1428, 242K)

>Plus the EU isn't too keen on starting shit, so we would likely be going alone from what I gather.
Drumpf and Iranian officials both say they don't want war. It's pretty much only Bolton that wants to go Jack D. Ripper.

Trump is a year away from reelection with public opinion largely against him. Wartime presidents don't lose reelection, and I guarantee you that A) Bolton has been whispering this in his ear and winking for weeks and B) he's certainly more than enough of a narcissist to have delusions of leading the country to some glorious victory.
Somebody will attack a ship in the gulf and the Iranians will be blamed. Many will voice reservations that it was actually Iran, but that's traitor speak.

>Plus the EU isn't too keen on starting shit, so we would likely be going alone from what I gather.
So you're saying we would get all the killstreaks.

Attached: sound of freedom.jpg (505x960, 177K)

Record support
Markets fine
Unemployment is down
Democrats have a platoons worth of fuckheads competing for their nom
Tried to bring the troops OUT of syria and got shouted down by...dems?

Get over your DRUMPF hate

not really. im almost 30 though. spent most of my time out side playing baseball. although i do remember the presidential address conscerning the iraq "armory" being bombed, the US ship getting a massive hole blasted into it and the 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" live.

especially now it feels like that shit was subjective.

also bill should have killed his wife

>hates us and Israel.
it's understandable desu

Thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1K_vJ3gcw

DEATH TO AMERICA (and the vampiric bourgeoisie which controls it, of course)

Attached: serveimage(12).jpg (480x360, 18K)

He's still an incredibly dense and self-obsessed cunt, I don't know how you can listen to him talk for ten minutes and not be embarassingly aware of that unless you're illiterate yourself and fall for the con.

>We're 10 years from being bought by China
idk about that shit man. They have a lot of tech they are not letting it to the public because they dont want the gooks to get it. They only let that shit go unless the absolutely have to.

>"Death to America" means death to the few who run that country. That's what it means.
wtf i love iran now

>Stars forming a rectangle
>Thin red stripes
That's not even a real American flag that Arab subhuman is burning
>inb4 "but user Persians aren't Arabs"
They're both inbred sand people

Attached: quote-a-state-of-war-only-serves-as-an-excuse-for-domestic-tyranny-aleksandr-solzhenitsyn-27-75-92.j (850x400, 60K)

>We are seeing American justice being delivered to a regime that hates us and Israel.

Attached: 1555832638538.png (632x781, 97K)

Look, you've gotta give them credit for actually taking the effort to make a flag just to burn it. Hell, does accuracy matter when it's recongnizable, as such fulfilling the needs the symbolic act as a flag-burning calls for? It's a bad US flag, but they burned an US flag none the less.

So what exactly are they doing?

Well... err... yeah. To a point though. I think we would get pretty well btfo in a conventional battle though. Plus, as I understand it, we would have a pretty big insurgency problem during and in the aftermath.

If we have no international support, and it kind of looks like we don't, i think we would get buttblasted.

>I think we would get pretty well btfo in a conventional battle though
How so? Our troops have some recent fighting experience, Iran doesn't (AFAIK). We rolled up Saddam's forces in a matter of weeks.
You are right, however, about insurgents. That's where the trouble would begin, and we'd get bogged down there.

>We are seeing American justice being delivered to a regime that hates us and Israel.
>a regime that hates us and Israel.
>hates us and Israel.
>us and Israel.
>Israel.

Sorry you feel that way. We'll continue to build our numbers without you. In the meantime you can continue to accept your indefinite cuckolding and suck on the taxpayers tit like the pathetic spineless NPC you are.

This is so JIDF it hurts

I don't know if it's intentionally retarded bait or if retarded boomers genuinely come here now and think their opinions have value
There was a thread last night, probably still on the archive, where some retarded cunt tried to argue that endless middle eastern war was a good thing because he cherry-picked statistics on the death rate of deployed soldiers vs the death rate of all American civilians

>(((somebody))) will attack a ship

Exactly.

Attached: liberty.jpg (1080x1560, 222K)

A shekel for a good goy

Holy fuck, get a load of that Kike...

Those rats are both ruthless and un-relenting.

>and Israel.
kys

I'm with you OP! FUCK IRAN AND FUCK THE FIVE OH PIGS! I STAND WITH ISRAEL MOLDY LABIA!

Based retard taking the bait

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Its just posturing the US wont get involved in another disatrous ME war period.

The geography isn't on our side, lots of mointains, and we didn't do very well in the last mountain warfare excercise iirc.

They have about half a million troops, that mixed with the remaining 80 million who really hate us, and would probably band into the insurgency. I mean who knows exactly how many of that 80 mil we'd be fighting... but it would be a major clusterfuck

Fuck off John Bolton.

Nigger i need for you to repeat and reword what the fuck you just said. Try and restate it verbatim from the other anons quote.

I want to make sure I comprehend what that user said.

>invade Iran
>essentially Afghanistan on steroids and an organized military and government

alrighty then. But you burgers are on your own there.

Wtf are you muslims even crying about? There's no war or anything.

Christ you islamic shills are sensitive

I found it in the archive. He pulled up total dead soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan vs civilian death rate for the time period and said they were similar.
He said being in the military means young men aren't going out, getting drunk, and crashing into telephone poles, so his experience with actual soldiers is clearly zero.

Attached: the_eternal_boomer.jpg (1080x1619, 425K)

Attached: hmm.jpg (1080x1863, 409K)

He spent the entire thread saying that since war is the natural state of man, we need to imvade every country on earth that doesn't bend the knee to Israel

Attached: dickless.jpg (1080x1427, 374K)