Iran Conflict General

>Take it to Jow Forums
>Nothing gets posted but "SLOPPY JOOS"

Time for a well regulated discussion on the current situation in the gulf. Saudis claiming the drone attacks were directly ordered by Iran, and are now calling for US retaliatory strikes.

apnews.com/028d1755bdbb4e90ae0a92a68ff14d39

What input do you have? Any predictions? Best case, worst case, tracklists, memes?

Attached: 400.jpg (400x367, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-britain-hunt/britain-says-shares-same-assessment-of-iran-as-the-united-states-idUSKCN1SM1RF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.

Trump will not get re-elected if he caves to the Zionists and their pet Bolton.

Iranian F-14s will be stationed outside Iraq in the months to come as Washington has ordered up to 30 military exercises between the two nations, according to the White House.

In a statement, a spokesman for the Pentagon said the planes were on routine patrols in the air and sea. "These planes conduct daily reconnaissance missions and are deployed along with F-15s on a regular basis to conduct air-to-air combat."

US Secretary of State John Kerry condemned Iran's recent ballistic missile testing.

"With the launch of these ballistic missiles they are sending a message to the world that Iran is preparing for all-out war with regional and international players," said Kerry. "And while it is an alarming step to use ballistic missiles to threaten allies and members of the international community, it does not change the reality that nuclear weapons do exist and they can be used if a country is determined to develop them."

The Iranian leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has called for the creation of a global caliphate.

"Iran must be wiped off the map, Iran should be put in outer space, Iran must be destroyed."

>if he caves
He's a good goy himself

>Saudis: Iran attacked us! USA please launch retaliatory strikes!
Why doesn’t Saudi Arabia do it themselves

You act like Trump is going to get elected either way...

Attached: biden_passenger of the year.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

because they can twist the u.s.'s arm by threatening to sell their oil in another currency than the dollar. the agreement set up at the end of bretton woods was the u.s. had to protect saudi arabia in exchange for selling oil in dollars only.

Nothing will happen.

Suadi military is tiny compared to what Iran has to throw. Saudis have modern toys and techs though.

People don't realize Biden is a profoundly stupid man.

Put him up in front of an audience with no script, and people will immediately cringe in horror and vote for the next guy.

>Why doesn’t Saudi Arabia do it themselves

Better yet, why don't the fucking Hebrews do it themselves?

They sure are living up to every Jow Forums stereotype by lobbying the Goyim to do the work for them.

When will the American Goyim learn?

Attached: 1523719865294.jpg (750x590, 389K)

Take it to Jow Forums you sloppy jew.

You think it's in anyone else's interest except Americans to protect the petrodollar, international shipping lanes, and our hegemony? But it's the Jews, right? You're retarded.

can we please not do this

There's that old saying in geopolitics. "If it's happening it definitely only has one cause that is not connected to anything else."

I wouldn't be so sure. We've never had a wartime president not get reelected. He would need to spin the shit out of it, and it would still be an uphill battle. But precedent says he'd be reelected.

Attached: 1557789254339.jpg (484x1000, 74K)

We’re a net energy exporter who the fuck cares, and thats with oil at 70/bbl imagine at 150

Let the sand farmers fight amongst themselves

I listed three, fuckhead.

>implying that makes him an inferior candidate for the DNC
That's exactly what they want, desu. If he had a brain, he could go against party line. And that makes him less valuable to them.

Israel. Israel cares, and for whatever reason, we still believe we need an "ally" in the middle east. Which is the jews. You don't have to like it, and I definitely fucking don't, but there's the facts.

I'm agreeing with you, why are you so on edge?

So sick of them and their problems, and how all our politicians are dual citizen pro israel despite a third of the us supporting the place

Really makes ya wonder...

Guess I could've taken that either way, sorry friend-o.

It's 100% the Jews.

Oil conspiracy theories are for retarded faggots with double digit IQs, especially now that the US is the largest producer of oil in the world.

Jews and their proxies have 100% ownership of "America" foreign policy.

The orders come from Tel Aviv, indirectly, via AIPAC dollars, to various Congressmen and appointees to the White House.

Do you know who John Bolton's handler is?

I'll give you a hint...

You're like an innocent little child..

Attached: Special-Features-Bolton-Declares-article-picture-6-INSTRUCTIONS-CROP-OUT-THE-PIC-OF-THE-MAN-ON-THE-F (1000x563, 152K)

Good point.

And we know the MAGAnigger morons will slurp up every drip of cum that Orange Man generates, even if he violates his own promises and does a direct 180 on every campaign promise..

Attached: 91vsv3vxfwvy.png (1000x800, 29K)

I'd literally laugh my ass off if Biden choose Obongo as his running mate. Holy shit imagine that.

Yep guys, nothing to see here. It's not the secretary of state, who spends more time in Jerusalem than he does in the United States, and who gets millions of dollars of direct donations from various Jewish political groups.. Np.

It's the Saudis! And the petrodollar!

Attached: ARN-John-Bolton-Guardian-of-Zion-768x512.jpg (768x512, 63K)

Exactly. And the problem is that in all the post truth bullshit, I genuinely don't know how to gauge whether he's lost or gained support. This election will be a complete upset, even more so than the last one because of this. No one is concerned with real numbers, or what's actually happening, just what they can convince themselves and others they're winning at. I almost think he's convinced he's losing support though, and that's why war with iran is a real possibility. He entrenched himself with Bolton and those like him. Those are the people whispering in Trump's ear that this is the right call. We can bring everything back in line, if we go to war with Iran. We can make America Great again, but you need more time. Start a war. War time presidents never lose, and Iran has this coming. Israeli Intel says so. They would never lie to us. Just do it.

>didn't enlist because peacetime
>now there might be a war
>it's not a war worth starting
When will we see a conflict worth fighting?

Attached: 1557515637358.jpg (728x613, 356K)

Nice one, shizo. I bet America taking out Ghadafi before he could unite a gold-backed dinar instead of the American petrodollar was also jews, and not, well, America.

We know this, and this thread is for serious discussion, and to avoid that Jow Forums type holier than thou shit. Please contribute something real to the conversation.

I don't think they exist anymore. And I would contend that this is a major factor in why there are so many disillusioned and disenfranchised 20 something's. We'd fight a war. But preferably not an unwinnable one that never should have happened in a place that has done absolutely nothing to us.

This

Iran is trying to drive a wedge in the administration to split it. They understand that Bolton and Trump don't get along so they're going to be playing brinksmanship through plausible deniability attacks to escalate the situation to a point where Bolton wants more and more to start a full-scale war. Trump doesn't want war and wants to negotiate instead and at this point, he will fire Bolton and begin negotiations with Iran. The Iranians aren't sandniggers, they have Aryan heritage and are smart. They'll come out on top.

I could really fuck shit up with a submarine by attacking both Iranian and Saudi alled assets indiscriminately if I was a third party that could benefit from the turmoil.
Who has submarines in the region?
Do submarines have an IFF system like aircraft?
What happened to the USS Maine ?

With our fleet there, I'm not sure you could get away with it, right? I mean we would detect any sort of launch. And probably any kind of sub those nation's might have. Even Russia still uses electric diesel, and so does china.

wheres those merchant marine bros at? wouldnt a war turn you guys into a navy auxiliary?

>We know this

Well shit, I'm not even American and I'd be fucking concerned some Middle Eastern shithole country that's a speck on a map has control over the US fucking armed forces.

Does that not trouble you?

How can you be viewed as a reliable ally when your White House is hijacked?

Attached: 1534437189340.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

>Does that not trouble you?
It fucking keeps me up at night, but I have no viable solution that's democratic, and the situation hasn't degraded to the point where shooting will do any good. Everyone is too comfortable still for any realistic revolution.
>How can you be viewed as a reliable ally when your White House is hijacked?
We can't, in all seriousness.

>Buys into Alex Jones tier baby-brained conspiracy theories about petrodollar
>Calls me a schizo

Lmao, it's like pottery.

I hope the gubmint chemtrails your dumb ass.

Attached: senator-lindsey-graham-aipac-the-american-israel-political-action-C7063W.jpg (860x1390, 112K)

Not talking about launching missiles, laying mines and possibly a torpedo or submarine deployed sappers.
Unless you have the acoustic signature of every vessel cataloged, jow do you know what is in the area of operations?
Lots of plausible deniability with submarines.

Who benefits from an Iran US Saudi war and who also has submarines?

Even if you set aside the whole JQ, you still wrap back around to it. There are special interest groups, who clearly hold our legislators and leadership hostage. So who has the most grip on it? Who receives the most aid from the US, and what do they do with it? What would be lost, if they did not have that support? Who can you not question, without being made a social pariah?
The oil industry clearly has nothing to do with the middle east at this point, in regards to US foreign policy, because we have more than enough, and an economic war waged on that front would be less costly and achieve the same end result.

Attached: 1557978227028.png (627x627, 416K)

This^^^^^^^^^^^

The American people will continue to
spend their tax $$$ on wars that will
surely flood Europe with even more
muslim filth.

The immediate culprits would be china shitposting, or Israel goading us into conflict. I don't think the Saudis have subs, but they could have done the hits through different means, realistically.
The Russians, I'd be willing to bet we've got all their subs dialed in. The rest are maybes, but we've been fucking around with them for too long, and they've been using the same boats for too long, for that to not be the case. And I'm not sure they have a dog in this fight. They know what happens when you go into those mountains, and that you don't fucking come back out.

Attached: 1557978005701.png (776x1031, 591K)

when you say we.... you mean JEW POLITICIANS or GOY POLITICIANS that are getting money from the ISRAEL-US lobby
Every member of congress gets $$$ from them.
Every fucking one of them.

Their is no problem when the US armed forces cannot fight.
The US us 22 trillion dollars in debt and all of its equipment is non functional. It would never get in a war ever or the country would fall apart

>Best case
This chest beating by both sides allows regional partners to work towards favorable US diplomatic policy and this is just a footnote in the America-Iran relations.
>Worst Case
Basically Bolton is able to manipulate Trump in to escalating violent action as an response to the old and consistent Iranian tricks. What Iran is likely miscalculating is that in the past they would chimp out every now and again the US would beat its chest and then the issue would fizzle out, but this regime won't back down as easily.
>Most likely case
The chest beating by the US leads to a similar meeting between Trump and Iran and then Bolton will resign.

You don't know enough to participate in this conversation. Just lurk or something, dude.

Attached: 1557957594141.jpg (412x412, 28K)

>bloodthirsty mutts honestly expect anyone to buy the "we dindu nuffin its da jooz nigguh" shit
Lmao. Everyone one knows that this war is only a result of how retarded Americans as a whole are. Their is no outside boogeyman manipulating your Congress, you are just a stupid bunch of people.

No, YOU dont know enough.
I have worked with US forces for years and nothing they have is functionally useful. Their planes and helicopters brake down constantly, their guns jam more than they fire and their radios never work. Not to mention their soldiers are all incredibly stupid. They cant fight, simple as.

And and their economy is probably the worst in the world, 22 TRILLION in debt. No other nation comes close to this. 22 TRILLION!!! Pathetic! The US is third world.

There's verifiable proof that your claim is incorrect on all counts. Feel free to do the research. In the meantime, please contribute something of value to the thread.

Attached: 1523846122284.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Schizo conspiracies are not proof to anyone but braindead mutts. You are not manipulated, you are just a dumb and evil race.

War in Iran would put oil at over $200 per barrel. That would tank the global economy except for oil producing countries outside of the middle east, which means mainly Russia.

Russia would also benefit from the global diplomatic realignment that would follow such a clusterfuck of a war. The EU could collapse under the weight of a new refugee crisis. Russia could very well just take back Ukraine by force and there's nothing an overstretched US military could do about it.

What the fuck am I even reading...

I don't have the time or the crayons to go over the basics for you.

Go spend 1-2 years reading literature, then we can begin to have a chat.

Attached: 1515783875004.png (408x450, 34K)

Amerilards think of the world as one giant sports game, they honestly think that if they fight everyone who challenges them they can win. The average American believes this, and that is why this war is happening. When the rest of the world calls them out on how stupid they are, they get angry and defensive and try to shift the blame.

Nice try at narrative manipulation there JIDF, but it's too obvious.

Call in your supervisor, Schmuli Avigdorman, he'll show you how it's done.

Attached: 1516895948714.jpg (689x600, 66K)

Seeyou cant argue back when you are 22 TRILLION DOLLARS AND DEBT AND RISING FAST

You are on the brink of economic collapse and you cant fight wars.

Haha, dude, putting a capslock on that fucking MESS of words doesn't make it any less incoherent.

>mutt tries to shift blame like the nigger he is
No one is buying it daquan. You have been exposed as a dumb and hate filled people for decades. The world would be better off without you. You have no potential as a race or people and have never made an accomplishment in your history.

This thread went better then I ever expected.

I understand Trump and Bolton butting heads over Syria and Trump on a whim saying he will move his troops out. I'm just glad McMasters isn't there to disobey orders.

Attached: 1552109129292.jpg (1536x2048, 1.41M)

Its undeniable fact. 22 TRILLION IN DEBT!!!
Your country will collapse very soon and you cant change this.

The fact that the debt value sticks out to you as proof of a failed state belies your ignorance. As for the military, we are objectively one of the largest forces on the face of the planet, and our military are as close to masters of logistics as is possible. Which is to say, still bumblefucking, because of how insanely massive it is and how hard it is to get humans to work in concert. There's no getting around that, but there are certainly things that can be improved.

Attached: poo in a canoe.png (1169x6017, 727K)

How would China fair in that scenario? We're a net producer now, along with Russia, so we'd probably be ok. I'm guessing we'd feel a hit, but not insurmountable. Or would it be to increase the value of our oil?

Attached: sowell thinking.jpg (850x400, 72K)

>he honestly thinks 22 trillion dollars debt is fine
No nation has ever survived this.

As for your military, you are not the largest, that is China you dumb mutt. Your ships cant fire their missiles and collide with tankers, your planes constantly crash and cant fire their weapons and you cant get logistics anywhere without months of advance planning. You are not masters of anything. You are a failed rotting husk of a military that was only ever there for show.

YOUR SAILORS EVEN PISS IN BOTTLES!!!!

Considering you have had one well thought out answer and 57 replies of idiotic bullshit this is a success for nu-Jow Forums.

Explain how debt will make America collapse.

America is a Petro nation and would collapse when China decides to take their business elsewhere.

22 TRILLION IN DEBT!!!!!!

You cant function when you have too much debt to pay for your government functions. Just look at all the shutdowns you've had! The next one will be your countries last.

Rather similar how Russia did but this time it would be more fractional and quicker due to the diversity I guess?

>dude just let iran shut down the persian gulf no biggie

Fucking zoomers are retarded.

>MUHHHH CONSPIRACY, IRAN HAS NEVER DONE THIS BE-...well its not like they would do it now!!!!

If this was on pol, it would get swamped by 20 threads asking what is white/cucked/based at that exact moment in spacetime.

Meanwhile-

reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-britain-hunt/britain-says-shares-same-assessment-of-iran-as-the-united-states-idUSKCN1SM1RF

Britain backs the US Intelligence on Iranian buildup

Attached: 1550440091125.jpg (1200x1800, 778K)

The US doesn't need the Persian gulf, we have mo interest in sandy land outside of Israel

>The US doesn't need the Persian gulf
>>fuck international water ways!
Fucking zoomers man, you guys are god damn retarded.

Ever since Ghadaffi's death, Libya had been the main source of migrants for Italy and France. Even if oil was a reason, it is highly unlikely that it was the main issue

How the flying fuck is the water off of some other country affecting the defense of the US border?

>A third of the world’s liquefied natural gas and almost 20% of total global oil production passes through the Persian gulf
>HOW THE FLYING FUCK IS THE WATER OFF SOME OTHER COUNTRY IMPORTANT!!?!?!
Kill yourself.

I am convinced if you don't mention other boards you get better replies. I think shills have something that searches for that exact board on Jow Forums.
I mean Iranian build ups are not a new thing or a rare thing. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard (IRG) builds up all the time and they move weapons to non-state allies all the time. This is Iran testing the waters to see how the US reacts but it is a huge miscalculation on their part since Bolton actively hates them and Trump does not back down. Maybe this is a build up to gain diplomatic leverage when talks come down for a new Iran deal.
If you think US security ends at its borders you are ignorant of how the current world order works and the basis of America's continued economic success.

We don't, but ignoring it will fuck oil prices for EVERYONE. Do you want 30$ gas?

The dollar is strong because the US is the world's largest economy, not because sand people use it to trade ancient dinosaur blood.

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT SANDYLAND OIL? We make our own oil, retard. Their is no reason for the US to get involved in something that has no effect on it

Oh God please make it so. Maybe we can retake Kosovo while the world is distracted.

The rest of the fucking world?

Nigga what? We export our own oil

>how could prices in one side of the market effect the other RETARD!?!?
You are a dumb motherfucker. The market is global, dumbfuck.

Who cares? That isn't integral to defending the US boarder and its existance, is it? No.

stfu boomer. We have plenty of resources of our own. A war with Iran will be disasterous.

>WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT SANDYLAND OIL
user this is not about oil at all. Its about regional security so that the current western lead world order stays intact.

Not when YOU are the one who is the producer of oil.

>That isn't integral to defending the US boarder
>>US policy ends at its border
lmao

>we have resources, we are not apart of a global market. Somebody limiting supply has zero effect on us
Lmao

Don't act like the US is the one bad apple. Literally the entire western financial system is operating off of the stimulus of central banks. The US economy will implode when treasury notes collapse but its relative power compared to other western countries will remain constant.

Attached: Government_debt_gdp.png (2640x1584, 388K)

This. The US would lose outright, it just doesn't have the manpower or firepower to take them on.

>Global markets do not effect the price of oil if you are the only one producing it
lmao, i guess the price of gas stays the same in the US, and is only effected by the US.

We're a debt based economy, my dude. I'll explain it to you, so you can stop embarrassing yourself. There's interest charged on each federal reserve note printed. If you paid back the debt, then it wouldn't function as intended. Is it still shit? Of course. But that's how it's intended to function. The federal reserve charges interest on currency. You can't pay it back. As a function of the system.

>This. The US would lose outright, it just doesn't have the manpower or firepower to take them on.
pfffthhahahaha. We have like, 4 times the amount of anything they have.

user I......

Attached: 1459450818302.jpg (330x330, 26K)

I'm not sure if you're trolling or what, but you're misunderstanding the debt. It should be examined as a percentage of GDP, and it really isn't high at all in this regard. The real problem will come when the government can't afford to fund programs because the interest payments take too much of a bite out of the fed budget. There's still a lot of tricks up the Fed's sleeve to eliminate the deficit and tackle the debt. Raising corporate and income taxes, raising the cap on payroll tax, lowering the estate tax exemption, increasing capital gains tax, reducing the size of the naval fleet, increasing the age for social security eligibility, repealing Obamacare, etc, etc. It's not that big of a deal. It's just no politician wants to do it, because the choices are so unpopular, but they will when the time comes.

Being part of the global market is exactly why this war would be a terrible, terrible mistake. The US will lose really, really badly.

The US is the only one who's in danger of imploding. 22 TRILLIOM!
The rest of the west has other thingas they can use to stabilize, but the US is purely an economic power. If its dollar implodes than the country collapses. We style how close the US was to breaking in the 70s and in 2008, it will not survive this next one.

I'll give you disastrous or costly, but outright lose is a serious stretch. This isn't a land war with Russia or china we're talking about. Iran doesn't have the resources to overextend us that far. They'll for sure blood us and make us earn it, probably even putting us in the situation of being the next Russia style collapse, but not outright lose.