/arg/ AR thread

AR thread
/arg/
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

Monolithicc edition

Old

Attached: 20180708_123706_HDR-1.jpg (2510x1992, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Ayv5Qx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 9038967268349902467.jpg (4675x5844, 2.93M)

and then my beater build.

Attached: 1513462457324345236.jpg (4442x5552, 2.96M)

Poverty is a mental illness and poverty rifles stem from ignorance

I can't contain my boner any longer

>trijicon 1-8
Hard pass

LMTastic

Attached: 20190331_111206.jpg (1920x828, 572K)

Dealer gave me a $2460 quote on the kiwi blaster. Pull the trigger or is there something moar gucci for the price or is it not a good deal?

Attached: 1553547475170.jpg (1280x1090, 85K)

Do it and harvest povertears

It's no ATtACkeR that's for sure

>>ambi controls
>LMT got the best

Agreed, but LWRC is a close second, IMO. The placement of the left-side mag release is just a bit more awkward, but still works fine for me.

Attached: LWRCDI-3.jpg (2592x1944, 1.65M)

>LWRC
Based and twizzler-pilled.

Name of hard yikes optic?

Does the LWRC have a right side bolt hold open?

>tfw mega astigmatism
>all dots look like massive stars
>need etched reticles
What are my options for CQB optics?

Attached: rif-1542382407981.jpg (1425x1114, 553K)

Lpvo it up

Babbycog

It's the "Patrol" version of the MRO, which I know isn't a popular choice around here, and to be fair I can definitely see the parallax issue to some degree, but I'll still give the the thing a chance.

Yep.

I plan on getting one of these

Attached: C197B35C-603E-44AE-8429-3DFB06605549.jpg (1907x953, 482K)

based

Gibe list of based LPVOs?

For me the LWRC right side bolt release is a littler easier to use than the LMT but I always use the left side bolt release anyway. I only use the right side for locking the bolt back which there's not much difference between the two.

Very nice pictures. How do you get the camera to focus along the entire rifle like that?

Looks like Sauron aesthetic.
Dude fuck Sig so hard. They used to be a genuinely good military arms manufacturer. Now they just cater to retard V6 mustang enlisted bros and boomers with more money than sense, shilling and flipping rebranded chinkshit optics under their name.

A lot actually. The nature of firearms regulations and exports makes it EXCEPTIONALLY easy to buy USA made firearms and firearms parts/accessories. Of all the hobbies out there guns are by FAR the easiest to get shit that is domestically produced. Go look at a hobby like cycling or electric guitars and amps, now that shit is where USA made are slim pickings.

I like this gun except for the Eotech. Needs a quality LPVO, or a T2 and a magnifier. What barrel and barrel length?

>ambi controls
>missing most important ambi AR control of all, right hand bolt hold open
>Stupid scalloped selector that is impossible to actuate
>Best rail syste
>Posts outdated heavy URX 3.1 that uses fucking proprietary mounts
>Alternative is URX 4 which is heavy and uses the god damn ALUMINUM rail as the barrel nut, requiring you to thread the proverbial needle between getting a proper "barrel nut" torque spec, and aligning your rails.
>Best gas system
What is that special about it except the way the gas block is affixed to the barrel?
>best barrel
Meh tier accuracy and no modern profiles
>Best sights
Lol irons who cares
>E3 enhancements
The bolt enhancements are legit.
Your sig red dot is trash and so is that ETS magazine.

>T. has never had to clear a double feed before

Underrated /arg/ related bantz

Hey man what upper is that? What is going on with those takedown pins?

Attached: DSC03741.jpg (3651x1897, 3.45M)

Just throw the dice on some PRK and live the dream. Dont be scared user, your vision will be so clear you can see the fear of bespecled anons who wont take the plunge

"NiGhTfOrCe - ATtACkeR"

God I fucking hate you and your 10 reply posts you dumb fuckikg cunt. You're the fucking Jow Forums equivalent of that middle aged woman who hits reply all on a company wide email.

k16i
Minox zp8
z8i

Attached: 1557704020789.jpg (718x512, 22K)

Get over it retard. Filter him. Your bitching is worse than his concussion-fueled autism.

Thoughts on Steiner P4Xi 4-16x56mm for the Anime DMR 2.0?
16" .308 match barrel. Supposed to be a heavy DMR/light SASS build with some inspiration from the M110

>What are my options for CQB optics
You've played yourself. At CQB distances a super fine and precise dot isn't necessary anyway. Regardless of that, if you get a quality red dot like a T2 or an Aimpoint PRO, turn the brightness DOWN, use it outdoors and focus on the target and not on the dot, it should be 100% usable within 200m.

I've got astigmatism and having used a variety of dots it can be overcome. For close range work nothing beats a true red dot.

If you insist that you can't use red dots, then consider an Eotech.

IMO the ADM UIC Ambi lower is superior to the LMT and the LWRC because the right hand bolt hold open and release is actuated in the plane of the firearm similar to a Beretta ARX, HK433, or CZ Bren as opposed to perpendicular to that plan. The mechanics just feel better IMO.

LWRC does have some great build quality though. I would buy one in a heartbeat if they could produce firearms without the stupid MA mandated heavy barrel profiles and ugly as sin spiral fluting.

Attached: DSC03764.jpg (4173x2398, 3.31M)

Only issue would be trying to find magazines, or maybe I’ll just go with a 180b which accepts NATO magazine

>Hey man what upper is that? What is going on with those takedown pins?
short answer: europe

long answer:
german Oberland Arms upper and lower on the picture
it's an SR25 pattern gun
made by germans
which means they think they know better than everybody else
>so hey let's put in AR15 diameter takedown pins so we don't have to make bigger ones
fucking germans
had to make my own .275 -> .250 -> .275" diameter takedown pins to make that upper fit the LMT lower

based wuggy dabbing on /arg/ incels

Filtering does not stop massive amount of conversation bottlenecking on him. Filtering him from life is the true solution.

>anime DRM
>16 inch barrel
God you cant even meme right

Trip in Max-imum brain damage

>>Stupid scalloped selector that is impossible to actuate
Hello nogunz!

Attached: scallop.png (207x212, 20K)

>OpTiMaL OpErAtOr

:-)

Attached: based ar.jpg (2016x1512, 678K)

pssst, hey guise

discord.gg/Ayv5Qx

it makes them mad when absolute retards show up

Attached: itsjustaprank.jpg (780x440, 67K)

ar thread
post mortgage rates

death to matey!!

very early-2000's core, I like.

Fuck off he has a cute bottom

no you

Yeah he's a cute bottomless well of HIV

It would be worth it

JUNGLE

Attached: IMG_5088.jpg (1200x1600, 1.63M)

Hey Jow Forums quick question. I've never owned a gun before and I jumped in both feet and just decided to build them from the ground up so I could maintain it. I just finished everything except I need to get a new roll pin. However I need some help, because I feel like I did something wrong. When the hammer is discharged (pic related) I can't switch the fire selector to safe. When I pull the hammer back it works just fine. But this doesn't seem right. I should be able to switch to safe regardless of hammer position, right?

Attached: 20190516_134704.jpg (4032x3024, 3.58M)

>I should be able to switch to safe regardless of hammer position, right?
No.

Attached: 5fibnifh8oy01.jpg (2048x1536, 359K)

Normal behavior. Hammer has to be lost locked back for selector to go to safe

you fucked everything up
throw it into the trash and try again

Thanks, Ill join later.

all according to plan, mogrizz

Attached: 1554311240255.jpg (1795x1795, 241K)

Thank God. I thought I did something wrong, but the fact that it works flawless when the hammer is down threw me for a loop.
It wouldn't be too much of a loss. This was my first build ever and on top of it, I made it from an 80%. So it's very rough. Marks all over the reciever, chatter marks in the trigger pocket. But, I got my first one out of the way. So #2 is going to go a lot smoother now that I know where I fuck up.

Can I have mod?

Youre good post pics

that's not my problem
i didn't make that shithole of a server

Well friends I got some real nice pics of the rifle with some nuts mountain back drops.
>inb4 you put a plastic stock in the snow

Attached: Mountains.jpg (1080x2220, 1.28M)

He's already dead

Here's another, didnt get home yet so I have no idea which pictures are halfway decent

Attached: Woods.jpg (1048x807, 904K)

Poor roll pin. Get a pin tool theyre like $15. Once its started its easy, no more scratches.

what part of eden is that from?
where I live looks like dogshit.

I only have my lower on me. I have a property that has all my tools. I'll upload the complete when I get home.

National forest land out in Colorado

Attached: National forest.jpg (1077x787, 838K)

Also do not let hammer fall down while there's no bcg in front of it, lowers hate it.

>colorado
Be careful, that clay is wugland

I love lmt

Attached: g.jpg (960x960, 222K)

Not worried about it. Plenty of beautiful land out here

Attached: Beautiful .jpg (999x1399, 1.3M)

fgt do u even own 1

You can get one once you get a job sweetie :)

LMT is just as good as PSA

Attached: 6CD973BC-EB0E-4A83-BFBA-6A516816D2EE.jpg (3760x2494, 2.18M)

>I love lmt

Attached: brick.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

So you don't

Stock pile everything

They wish. I don't see LMT doing everything possible to get an AR into every white household in America.

Opioid epidemic has far reaching consequences

cozy

What does this have to do with PSA being pro-2A and LMT anti?

>LMT is anti-2a
Oh you

>muh centrism
If they're not with they're against.

Attached: M16A6.jpg (1600x900, 819K)

it has a certain appeal

but it looks so wrong

they don't sell low-shelf lowers so that's pretty self exemplifyingly anti-2a to me

>charging for quality manufacturing is anti 2-A
Yes, the poor should be able to arm themselves affordably. Dont be a commie about it.

There's more to full giggle than shelf and 3rd pin, which no commercial manufacturer machines to

lightning link and DIAS, the two most common ways for civilians to get full auto for ar15s are not endorsed by LMT because of their refusal to have low shelf lowers.
go fuck your mom's mouth

Attached: 4FA1C1B8-D3BD-4EEE-9512-87D1C7F52F3E.jpg (815x520, 50K)

Neither does psa dipshit

Sounds like someone can't afford LMT.
Don't feel bad sweetie

10/10 thread bois
Post Tony cloneys

Attached: tonyclone.jpg (2048x1536, 1.82M)

PSA on left. LMT on right. Both high shelf and purchased within the last 12 months. Spikes is low shelf tho

Attached: F6F03529-08BB-45F1-9BFA-DCC254DF04D8.jpg (1808x2046, 652K)

Aero also low shelf on the basic mil spec forged lowers without any custom features

thats an ash clone numbnuts

Tony doesnt have an ambi Lower. Thats an important detail

How is that Bipod?

The superior AR

Attached: EC17C8CA-34DC-4FA5-B5F3-26F529485D65.jpg (1024x768, 214K)

lmao what kind of faggot defends wuggwuss ironically or otherwise.

Nobody cares Seamus. Stay more buttocks bungled over being told to fuck off.

So far i like it but I havent beat on it yet. More solid than i was expecting already though and for $100 a pretty solid value

Attached: DD3FEE5F-CCF4-4C1D-9C53-A9FA548D16FD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)