How can H&K be so based

how can H&K be so based

Attached: gun jesus.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TuRxqhMCqwo
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/heckler-amp-koch-mr556a1-semi-automatic-556-nato-223-rem-16-barrel-301-rounds?a=1813413
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this a real thing!

youtu.be/TuRxqhMCqwo

Yep, already ordered one. Stupid expensive for a poster but since it's gun jesus himself I had to pounce.

Well looks like my next gun purchase is going to have to change. Great job HK, you guys are great at making me dislike you.

They'd be more based if they sold us 416A5's and A7s that weren't cucked.

>sportsmansguide.com/product/index/heckler-amp-koch-mr556a1-semi-automatic-556-nato-223-rem-16-barrel-301-rounds?a=1813413
They have the uncucked mr556a1 but good luck acquiring one if you're a poor fag like me

FTFY ianfag

Attached: forgottencocks.png (1000x1000, 820K)

Repent, blasphemer.

>nigger loving cuckolds will actually buy this trash
Kek, antifa ian fans are some of the lowest IQ paypigs.

Lame and blasphemous.

HK is pretty cool

Attached: B5137A11-CB5B-4B1A-B91C-558E42D910FA.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

blasphemous faggots

Kind of what I was thinking but at the same time I sorta like it

False shepherd. Fuck off, satan.

>that weren't cucked.
Are not they cucked because of american import laws regarding sporting purpose ?

>Filename
>Not faggotten weapons

i think they were based as fuck for that.

>guys in design department and community manager have a good day doing a fun relaxed little project
>you earn the good will and simpathy of both a great content creator and his fans
>it costs nothing as the community manager and the designer are already on payroll (if the designer isnt, it still is virtually nothing cost wise)
>you end up earning that content creator money and people pay to have "your ad stunt" on display, even if its not overtly stated it was hk on the poster everyone who buys it will know and probably tell their gun friends about it

its such a win/win situation the other companies should feel retarded.

God i love this man. He's just himself, a decent guy who can talk very well and loves guns.

Littoral blasphemy

Most companies are extremely out of touch with their buyers. Cold steel just slapped on a tranny on their website.

They are made here with some German parts. German arms export laws are the bigger problem.

Seems they're not out of touch at all

thats just the cuck version but with quad rails.