Has a drill srgnt or instructor gone too far

has a drill srgnt or instructor gone too far
what's something you witness you thought was wrong

Attached: b1dddrill-instructor-yelling-marine-corps-10.jpg (833x624, 74K)

Yeah

Yeah.

my drills were soft af

He was really harsh on penis inspection day. Really unrealistic standards.

They once took away cell phones for a couple hours.

Attached: GettyImages-537143147-57842eb05f9b5831b513ac71-5bdb376346e0fb0051d3a32e.jpg (1500x1000, 255K)

was the drill black?

Attached: 2011-06-10-Voodoo-Doll.png (900x390, 202K)

Yeah

Got punched in the throat and thrown over a foot locker during our bravos inspection. Was mad at the time, but being in USMC recruit training isn’t supposed to be easy.

No. But he went and told all the females about it and they laughed at me.

They aren't supposed to be beating you though. There's a fine line between training and abuse and I feel like your drill jumped over it like a hurdle.

I heard a story from one of the ASMO’s in my division about this one instructor.

The RDC’s left out really old pizza in the fish bowl (where the RDC’s sat and watched us while we cleaned the compartment) on purpose and put the RPOC and the AROC on mid watch.

The two ate the old pizza of course being retarded opportunists. Unfortunately the next day they both had the PRT to get out of boot camp. They also both had the shits during the run.
Both ran to the head at the same time, managed to shit, and managed to pass their run.

In response to this the RDC’s lined up all the fat asses who failed in the middle of the compartment and screamed at how unfit they were and shit just making them feel horrible.

Then the first RDC opened all the windows and I structed the starboard watch captain to mark them off spot before telling all the fat kids “You know what the fuck to do.” and then he left. All of the fatties were crying and shit all night.

My drill sergeants in Infantry OSUT were harsh but professional. But I went through about 15 years ago now, have no idea about how they are today. The anti hazing stuff has gone too far though, we had to specifically request being blood pinned and have it done all hush hush at night in the bay.

My heavy hat pushed a kid with glasses down the stairs, he also choked s kid. This was in 2011 on Parris Island he got promoted to SSGT then busted down to CPL after all the smoke cleared. Personally I didn't like that he made it a point to spit on you while yelling in your face but ces't la vis

Had my 'chef de group' (E6) in basic throw a recruit off the balcony of a 2 story building because he left a sock out there. Dude landed on his back, half on the walking path and the road. He broke his spine and we never heard from him again.
Same CdG but weeks later. A recruit took off his helmet in the waiting area at the grenade range. CdG calls him over, makes him do push-up position while he goes and gets flex tape, a DF live grenade and a blue training grenade. CdG shows recruit the real grenade, and flex tapes the training grenade to the back of his head and makes him stand up. Says, "run or you will kill your camarades"
and pulls the pin on the training grenade. Recruit runs and the training grenade goes off, cuts his head open, burns, and puts white powder everywhere.
Made a recruit drink a metal cup of boiling water for scraping his chair at breakfast, and poured it over the recruit's head when he couldn't take more than one sip.
This CdG used to scrape a knife along your neck and face to check if you had shaved properly.
If your rifle failed inspection you were required to clean the parts with your tongue.
He had this thing where you weren't allowed to blink when talking to him, and he would just stare into your eyes from 1 inch away until either you blinked or your eyes watered. If you blinked he would slap you and if your eyes watered so much that a tear appeared he would slap you too.
This guy was about 200cm and 110kg, never smiled unless he was inflicting pain. Taught valuable information and knew what he was doing.

Last I heard he was still an E7 but my stories are old now.

>nearly killed someone literally
And then he did a backflip

Fuck you, user

Attached: 1549328424164.jpg (512x365, 29K)

When I got to PI the DIs took the biggest mother fucker in my platoon into the office. This guy was like 6'4" corn fed farm boy. They spent like an hour taking turns raping him before they let him out of the office. I couldn't sleep that first night of boot because of this mother fucker quietly sobbing at the other end of the bay. It worked though, nobody got out of line for those 12 weeks.

How many years did you serve in the Legion?
Zero?
Shut the fuck up then.

Attached: IMG20190517005240.jpg (3120x4160, 2.85M)

Mine made fun of a kid that had a seizure from a heat-cat. Pic not related

Attached: 1551741033225.jpg (505x820, 242K)

France actually let their drill sergeants fuck people up like that? Damn, if only their government was half as tough

It's the Foreign Legion, no one cares about some Romanians getting fucked up by another Slav.

Theoretically, what would happen to the paralyzed Romanian? Sent back to Romania or forever on the French welfare system?

Not a drill, but I was in phase 1 for OCS, and saw a candidate take a water bottle to the face followed up by a quick 1-2 to the face.

I got kneed in the face on the grenade range for standing up too early.

Brazilian
We never saw injured guys again. If you injure yourself at Regiment you go to 1re they have rehab facilities.

Hurdle? He ran it over in a fucking McLaren F1 with the gas pedal physically on the other side of the floor. Physical abuse is on a pretty fucking short list of things the instructors aren't allowed to do, IIRC.

>someone got crippled for life over a sock
What the fuck, man.

Attached: concern.jpg (221x259, 19K)

>17 Mai
When you posted this it was the 16th. I know. We're in the same timezone....

And?

that's unbelivable how did he get away with throwing some one off a building and doing the grenade thing

Is it true that you get barely any food in the legion?

caught you, you faker faggot.

One time my drill instructor kissed me on the mouth in front of the whole class. It was kind of embarrassing.

A big ass nigger about 6'4 choked out a DI because he knife handed him. DI ran into duty but, nothing came of it

-paris island story told by a Hollywood Marine

My drill instructor always stood behind cadets when they peed. One time I saw him massage a cadets shoulders while he was doing it.

One time he told us to dig a hole and made the whole class take a dump in front of everybody.

could be worse

>If you couldn't keep up with the strict regimen, you were punished. After committing a minor infraction, Kizito was told to step in front of his fellow recruits and dig a small hole in the pitch. "'This is your vagina,' the commander said. 'Take out your dick and fuck in!'" Kizito told me, blushing and looking down. In front of all his fellow recruits, he was forced to hump the hole until he ejaculated. "In front of all those people, it was almost impossible," he muttered. At sixteen, he was still a virgin.

One time they made me turn off my cell phone because I was looking at it too much. baka.

Attached: 1539794220364.jpg (676x960, 240K)

When was this? These are the stories I typically hear about from 40+ years ago. My 6th grade science teacher was a 'Nam vet and he said that Full Metal Jacket was the most accurate depiction of the basic training he received that was ever put to film. Now a days it's probably more like Jarhead, where they can psychologically fuck with you and smoke you, but they aren't going to give a one man combatives demonstration.

>Then the first RDC opened all the windows and I structed the starboard watch captain to mark them off spot before telling all the fat kids “You know what the fuck to do.” and then he left. All of the fatties were crying and shit all night.
What? I don't get it.

All the white men who won that war were so racist they wouldn't serve alongside niggers. They were hardcore Christians who beat faggots and thought women's natural place was in the kitchen. Top blokes.

fuck off, Jow Forums

won't you get some kind of shit on your dick if you do that?

>someone told the drill sergeant to fuck off
>he took away ALL of our phones for an hour
Fucking collective punishment is bullshit and inhumane

Yeah, I'm sure the generation that landed at Normandy is just thrilled about what their country was transformed in to in the aftermath.

That's not an argument, and he is right. Look at the voting patterns of Greatest Generation. All these antifa faggots that think they're carrying on the American tradition of fighting Nazis would pepper spray the typical 85 year old vet for being a fascist if given half the chance.

Eh, Jow Forums is right about that one though. Those men were probably born in the late 10s through the early 30s (depending on how well they lied about their age), lived through the Depression, maybe thought it was all well and fine for women to have jobs if it was necessary, but were definitely largely on board with segregation and Jim Crow type stuff, probably figured that, ideally, ladies ought to stay home, look after the kids and the house and the finances, and were probably largely faithful if not necessarily Christian, and it's quite likely even the atheists among them held rather traditional views and found homosexuality disgusting, because those were simply the values they were brought up with.

I got choke slammed by my drill sergeant because I didnt even up the lines quick enough during a PT test.

I don't really give a shit, I think privates are soft and need a little violence in their life.

>CdG calls him over, makes him do push-up position while he goes and gets flex tape, a DF live grenade and a blue training grenade. CdG shows recruit the real grenade, and flex tapes the training grenade to the back of his head and makes him stand up. Says, "run or you will kill your camarades"

Holy fuck

Attached: 1523821996330.jpg (408x482, 36K)

Thankfully hes right. Fuck niggers

I don't remember what I did, but my DI came running across the squadbay and gave me what I think was a flying knee kick back into my rack. Like, a week later our Company Commander pulled me and 3 or 4 other Marines aside and asked if the DI's were abusing us, I sure as heel didn't say anything about so maybe someone else did. He made eye contact with me as he said it to, which I remember because that was the first time a commissioned officer every did that.

I'm sure whatever I did warranted it.

When it comes to the Foreign Legion I'll believe fucking anything.

>has a drill srgnt or instructor gone too far
Just few days ago a bunch got fucked in the ass hard.

Attached: 1556788404190.png (968x3059, 352K)

I kind of figured going too far was their job

if i where the recruit i would hold on to the CdG as hard as i could

>females abusing their power over other females
Well color me fuckin' surprised. 90-99% of women never develop past high school and continue childish behaviors like bullying, bragging about getting into fights or being inebriated, completely lacking any self-restraint, and gossiping about people behind their backs, and I'd say 70% of men are similar. The rare people who actually mature after graduation are a fucking treasure.
There's a line between going far enough to teach, test and train your recruits and going far enough to damage them. All moral issues aside, it is the instructor's job to take their recruits and make them marines, not make them medical discharges or section 8s.

He told me my pp not very delicious. Just tastd good.

Recruit training in the coast guard is extremely humorous and not very hard at all.

>All moral issues aside, it is the instructor's job to take their recruits and make them marines, not make them medical discharges or section 8s.

The DI's who do the stupid physical shit that send recruits to intensive care are all former pogs who've never been outside the wire.

Either that or they've been outside the wire a little too much. I know it's a tired cliche but war really does do shit to people's minds. Or maybe they just have aggression issues, in which case they probably shouldn't have been let into the corps at all. Soldiers of all stripes are supposed to be capable of aggression, but if it's your default state, you're going to be an issue.

did this really happen ?
is this something that really happens in basic training ?
I have heard of Individual cases of one room mate raping the other like Jeffrey Dahmer but never DI

when was this why did you join was it cos of CP ?

This was when I was at Air Force BMT, it was 7 years ago but I just now am able to talk about it. At some point in Week 3 I was walking too slowly in the DFAC and I guess they decided to make an example out of me. The MTIs waited until I ordered my caesar salad, then when the waiter was bringing it out, they stopped him and demanded that everyone in the DFAC turn their attention to me. They replaced my silverware with plastic and loudly ordered the waiter to make me grind my own peppercorns onto the salad. I will never forget the humiliation and I distinctly remember looking over and seeing one of the other trainees crying just watching it. I also left my cash in the bunk and, as punishment for not being able to tip the waitstaff, they made me wash dishes for 15 minutes and took away my iPad for the rest of the week.
Close to graduation, I ended up seeing the Chaplain about it and he urged me to pass it up the chain. Long story short, it eventually reached the Command Chief Master Sergeant and all the MTIs involved in the incident were busted down to E-1 and dishonorably discharged. Even though everything got sorted out, it carried with me through my entire career.

t. jarhead

My DI made my friend fux his legs at a 90 degree angle over the toilet and shit because he caught him taking a shit without permission. It was weird too, I was cleaning the head at the time. Every time a turd dropped he would laugh and say "oh yeah, you hear that?"

I feel like that might have been a bit overboard.

I call bullshit. I know 4 guys from 3 countries who served in the legion, the oldest one joined in the 60s, the youngest like 10 years ago. We haven't been talking about the hazing/drill topic in particular, but they would have mentioned if killing recruits would be a regular thing.
And those stories are just fucking insane, sorry dude. Like you thought of the most insane bullshit you could possibly imagine. You're just some fag with a FFL cap collection, that would also explain the wrong date on your timestamp.

Post your legion ID. Or any documents. But i gotta say, even if you were in the legion, i still don't believe the boiling water, grenade or balcony throw stories.

Attached: 1557835421639.jpg (292x337, 8K)

This does not happen in boot camp. However, this did happen at SOI. Four boots were getting drunk with their girlfriends. One boot passed out and the other three took turns raping him while the girls watched. The whole thing was just a bunch of degeneracy.

>be at air force BMT 12 years ago
>in the chow hall shoveling food down my throat so I dont get yelled at
>when leaving the chow hall you had to practice facing movements in front of the mirror
>trainee kept fucking up and had to keep repeating them for like 10 minutes
>apparently he really had to shit because during his last facing movement he shit his pants
>shit all over the floor of the chow hall
>MTI goes ballistic tells him to get the fuck out if the chow hall
>next trainee goes to the mirror to do his facing movement
>literally does his facing movement in shit on the ground
>TI tells him to get the fuck out and reevaluate his life
>the smell of shit was so bad they closed the chow hall because trainees were puking
That was the most memorable part of basic training for me

did they get arrested

USMC

"Kill Hat" DI throws the guide flag in a disingenuous fit of rage while we were on line at the barracks. It hit and sliced open some kid's shins. He didn't break character but he turned around and made the motion of tearing his hair off, but it was obvious that he knew he fucked up. After the platoon got smoked he approached the kid and essentially told the kid that it was not his intention to throw the flag at him and offered to take him to medical.

I got a story I thought was pretty fun.
>Be me
>19
>A couple weeks into navy boot
>Rack mate is a complete fuck up, cant do anything right
>One day he fucks something simple up, dont remember
>Chief RDC sees this, screams at him
>Asks recruit what rate hes gonna be after boot camp
>"Im gonna be an AO, chief!" He says excitedly
>"Alright fuckhead, you got homework tonight. When i come in tomorrow morning I want to see a 5 page apology letter addressed to the family of the pilot you kill when you eventually load a missile on a jet wrong."
>Later that night here the fuck up crying
>Look down at the bottom rack
>Hes writing his letter
>Bawling his eyes out

I laughed, he got us so many fucking group punishments.

Went through infantry OSUT with the first class with females in it a few years ago. Still was fairly harsh but our class got treated a little softer than anyone else for the sake of the girls. No pinning at all either, so we just did it ourselves which was gay but whatever.

I didn't understand a single word

RPOC/APCO - head recruits, essentially
RDC - scary 6'3 IT1 who won't stop yelling at kids and is divorced from his wife
PRT - fitness testing
Off the spot - not there. Left. Gone. He implied that they should jump ship, basically.

Why didn't they just fuck the girls?

>writing his letter
I thought you meant his letter of resignation. lol, what a tard.

Army osut, My our best drill was a little wacky but a great man, as things later in the cycle he would occasionally hangout with us and shit talk but would randomly punch the nearest guy in the dick if you were too close and to the side of him, I got punched in the dick twice and tons of guys did but we kept talking to him becuase he was so fucking funny, He also was getting promoted really quick for his age. I would bet he ends up Sargeant Major of the Army, he talked about how he is shooting for it and he is top tier soldier and hispanic so its a decent chance.

Not in the Legion any more.
I'm in GMT+3 timezone (Israel) right now, not France. Port-a-Kepi goes with me always. Here's me from an undisclosed number of years ago.

Attached: IMG_20190426_202955.jpg (1280x1706, 413K)

He told the fatties to jump off the ship. It's the navy.

How did you end up in Israel? Are you French or Israeli by birth? Are you Jewish?

Why does the navy even have those strict PT requirements? Most of their jobs are done seated

They were obviously prior navy.

Went through benning last summer, nothing out of the ordinary happened to my platoon, and I didn’t hear much about abuse throughout the rest of the company, although one kid got kicked in the nuts by another kid and literally lost a testicle. Crazy thing is the victim didn’t want to prosecute, he could’ve given the other guy a fucking felony but said it wouldn’t bring his testicle back so why bother.
Honestly boot was difficult for me but I still think it was way too easy. There were a lot of people that passed that shouldn’t have, the logic was that they’d be straightened out in AIT, which they weren’t, and then it was that they’d be straightened out in their duty stations, which doesn’t fucking happen.

On holiday.

things that never happened

the post

In basic there was a company who all DI’s were removed. Apparently during chow they would roast people so hard making them lose out on time and they would miss meals. Even some wouldn’t be allowed to go to like salad bar and stuff so basically people wearnt eating enough food vs how many calories they were taking in.

How I know this. I had sprained my ankle and went to the CTMC (hospital). I just wanted some wrap and something for the swelling. When I had ran into an entire fucking company in the waiting room plus other randos like me. When I asked why they were all there they told me that they had to be evaluated for mal nutrition after 2 pvts went on by ambulance after passing out. And not even an old fag here this was 2015

And then everyone clapped

The reality is that Drill instructors get reported for everything and everything, actual abuse and imagined bullshit. It's a stressful, shit job typically filled by absolute morons and any time a recruit is actually physically assaulted, that DI more often than not is simply given an OTH, convicted of criminal charges and kicked the fuck out. 3 out of 3 Marines I served with that went on to be DI's got OTH's or BCD's for recruit abuse. In any case, real recruit abuse is not widespread and when it happens their careers are typically over and done with overnight.

Are you retarded? It was the 40's, negros and other colored people were segregated from hwhites.

I don't know why anyone would even take that job to begin with.

>the fucking chow hall
My least favorite part being a manlet, always in the back of the line, and the fucking motard guide eating fast as fuck. Screwed me a number of times.

one srgnt in my boot camp burned some kids hands
they were so poor and naive that they did not do anything about it
if it was with me id probably not let it pass

he's right though. Fag.

WTF, I'm actually in OP's pic. OCS Winter 2009.

The most I've witnessed is a DI destroy an old school wood foot locker.

Are you the the American History X looking fuck?

>Don't touch my kill zone
>Makes us do iron mikes and duck walks around the kill zone for an hour
>Paces up and down the middle scuffing the shit out of it intentionally
>Clean this shit up before I get back
>Nobody knows how to use the buffer

Fucking ice cold

Shouldn't have joined the USMC then.

>Nobody knows how to use the buffer

This they should have had a class

>DS drops a cigarette
>sits there for a week
>no one touches it
>guy picks up cigarette
>does iron mikes till he dies

Same DS liked to show up around 2 a.m. to buff the kill zone himself. Ya know just to help us out.

Magic.

Attached: 1445183495104.jpg (459x278, 22K)