Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: C71 Live 3rd reading: cpac.ca/en/direct/sen6/249541/may-16-2019/

Attached: justin-bourque3[1].jpg (620x465, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpac.ca/en/direct/sen6/249541/may-16-2019/
sencanada.ca/en/calendar/
firearmsoutletcanada.com/surefire-dsf-series-shotgun-forend-remington-870.html#.XN4A88hKi70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unimpressive and inadequate

Based Bourke OP pic

>Using maple rambo as the thread opener

I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY, WHY AM I WATCHING THE THIRD READING OF C71

Attached: 1541540952040.jpg (512x512, 217K)

His name is Maple Gear Sorry.

blah blah blah. I hate this government.

cpac.ca/en/direct/sen6/249541/may-16-2019/

Attached: -___-22.jpg (1366x768, 152K)

Are things going /our way/ ?

Attached: 1557931689011.png (537x823, 91K)

>It's too easy to get illegal guns
Okay, but that has no bearing on this bill because it does nothing to illegal guns.

>"you get used to shooting people"

jesus christ lady

Attached: -___-42.png (1000x1000, 242K)

Fuck yeah! Plett!

based armchair psychologists ignoring millennia of documented cases on the effects of killing

>getting use to shooting people

MAPLE GEAR SORRY 2: GUNS OF THE SENATORS

>I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY
do something about it

Attached: 1519988891406.png (1080x1079, 1.14M)

BASED PLETT

CANT FRETT THE PLETT

BASED PLETT SHITTING ON THE RCMP

OOF.
Fucking WRECKED.

WE MIGHT MAKE IT BOIS I KNOW WE WILL.
BASED PLETT

Attached: IMG_1265.jpg (607x1024, 105K)

I haven't bothered to ask, but I honestly forgot who guy in OP pic is. Can someone remind me?

moncton shooter who plugged 3 rcmp officers.

Maple Snake

>maple gear outgunned and outmaneuvered the RCMP with a chink1a and a mossy 500 in a residential area
Fucking lmao

Wait, just in case I misheard, they're going to retire until Monday and postpone the third reading again?

>sitting in the middle of the street while you have 0 idea where a shooter is
big brain

postponed, we got some time bought

As far as I heard, yeah. Stalling I guess is better than it passing like shit through a straw

Okay, that's what I thought.
Good.

>7.62 NATO is lethal
Nobody could have predicted this

Stupid local cat just killed a woodpecker that always comes to my mum’s bird feeder. Is there anything I can use to kill it without alerting my neighbours?

high powered air gun to the head at close range can do the trick. If you wanna be a omega chad though, just pin it with a .22 and say you fired off a fire cracker or fireworks if someone calls the cops on a loud noise.

subsonic .22, everyone should have a stash of 700fps cci

based and redpilled btw fuck cats lmao

Attached: 1532383806421.jpg (876x1024, 321K)

based

pic related is very based
How quiet are the subsonic CCI rounds?

what oil filter is that

Stray cat? Nice! Used to kill those all the time with my ruger 10/22, now I use my ruger pcc to do it

I thought we liked cats guys :(

Attached: 1554483651712.jpg (367x462, 129K)

Aint no cats allowed

Attached: Sask.jpg (907x615, 363K)

I do.
They kill rats, mice and a bunch of other pests.

Attached: Business Cat.jpg (187x250, 6K)

repost from /arg/ brand
I'd argue hearing safe. especially out of a ~20" barrel.

Don’t let your cats wander around killing the local wild birds and maybe I’ll let them live

>You guys are alright, don't come to the bird feeder tomorrow.

Attached: armedbird.jpg (660x467, 30K)

One time a baby bird flew in through my window and we helped it go outside to its mom who had a birds nest in our backyard. The next day we found a bloody spot on our deck and it seemed our old cat ate the baby bird. The mama bird was chirping for its baby for a few days before leaving :( I loved that cat and it died of old age a year ago but that made me sad.

Lel

Attached: 1557882021277.png (768x768, 924K)

Only indoor cats. Stray cats are bad for the environment. They disturb the bird population

No what is even worse for the environment? Humans

Cat owner cope

>They disturb the bird population

Please don't shoot the windmills.

Kys liberal nigger lover.

Attached: 1557679022284.jpg (700x752, 44K)

when will this retarded politicians actually vote on the damn thing? i cant stand the suspense anymore. it consumes me from the inside. ii just want to know

I'd say better than hearing safe, I'd argue standard velocity 22 is hearing safe, 22 quiet with a suppressor is quieter than the bolt

.22 can produce up to 140 db my dude

Cci quiets are no louder than a cap gun.

Only well behaved indoor cats that never ever go outside.

I like cats
Fuck that guy honestly

FUCKING RIGHTS, MY PURPLE SUB2K JUST ARRIVED AND ITS FUCKING BADASS AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: leltec.png (1327x626, 419K)

Congratuations, user. What sort of ammo have you bought for it? I have a different PCC, and have been using S&B nontoxic at the range- it seems to clean up easier than standard ammo. It's no less accurate than standard, so I'm still the least accurate part of the equation.

>purple sub2000
Lets see it

Stay mad

Happy almost May long weekend. Hope everyone that wants to gets to go shoot.

Attached: IMG_3849.jpg (1536x2048, 613K)

Nah, I don't wanna give myself away to (((The Man)))

No ammo yet, been saving my shecklels, panic buying up a storm but this thing looks sweet as hell, It came in a nice wooden cigar box, I might buy another one, a cheaper black one if I can find it.

I jewgled it, looks cool. PCCs are growing on me and I don't want them to.

Based Alabama is making every roastie on fb lose their fucking minds

PCCs are a lot of fun, and useful for getting new shooters comfortable or older shooters back into things. Suddenly scary black guns aren't so scary.

Post some salt friend.

Attached: 1557919047418.jpg (918x579, 80K)

I thought PCCs were useless, you get a weaker round in a fullsized rifle, not like in the US where you can have a small "pistol" with an arm brace but the Sub2k I bought for its folding properties, I can stow it in a backpack and go camping with it, ect. If you want one, Ellwood Epps has 3 purple ones in stock, I got their 4th one.

meanwhile all the (((real estate agents)) and (((BC liberals))) are getting Toasty As Fuck over this money laundering inquiry. good day to be a salt miner on normalfagbook.

BC realtors are absolute fucking scumbags, the chink ones even more so

How much for the purple ones?

I think you mean 'wild cat'? Not just a cat that is lost from home.

A 9mm out of an 18"barrel gives it similar ballistics to a 357 magnum, so that's fucking nice. Plus 10 rounds for bear/animal defense when camping.

Modern day Don Quixote.

something like 76% of BC residents of all political stripes support this inquiry, these "people" are gonna get fucking roasted whether they like it or not, especially since they can't weasel out of it any more.

Attached: 1491160832755.jpg (960x540, 44K)

Is day of the wok for chinks in bc?

Ndp should outlaw non-citizen, non-resident ownership of property desu

So what happened with the reading?

God I hope so, maybe we’ll get a massive earthquake to finally send Richmond to the bottom of the Fraser delta

yep, day of the rake for the liberals who took their money too.

Deferred until Monday the 27th:

sencanada.ca/en/calendar/

I don't know how long it will take to finish up in the Senate when it does restart, however.

Around 950$, the black ones are around 800$. I was holding out for a black one until I panic bought the purple one when someone told me royal ascenscion was gonna happen in a week lol.

keks

official fun aquire list for dabbing on the grabbers?

Attached: 1557876687738m.jpg (568x1024, 97K)

Yes to

>Is it a handgun?
or
>Does it look scary?

Hard hats are more useful than spending $1300 on bump helmets to look tacticool.

Debate.

Attached: 20190516_145540.png (730x727, 501K)

Bought pic related. Suggest me a cheap-ish flashlight/laser combo for this.

Attached: Norinco 12ga.jpg (600x600, 70K)

true

>flashlight
>Cheap
If you wanna go cheap just duct tape whatever shit light you want on there but it isn't gonna last for more than a few shots. Get a real light man.

well yeah, most /cangen/ posters aren't super 1337 operators

How do I get this aesthetic ?

the only thing I operate is the microwave for my tendies desu

When I say "cheap" I mean it needs to not cost more than the gun itself, which I paid 300 for.

This is good for us, right?

skip breakfast and replace it with cigarettes

1. SKS
2. Assorted semi auto NRs
2. Any handgun to get on the grandfather list
3. Any AR or AR lower to get on the grandfather list
999. Ban proof NRs (manual actions)

Literally any fucking gun because they hate all of them and they hate you and they hate freedom. They are brain dead pussies, domesticated fucking cattle, glorified prey animals living in human bodies and they will stop at nothing until everyone and everything is dragged down to their pitiful level.

Fun list for dabbing on grabbers (a work in progress)

>any AR variant
> VZ58 / CZ858
> Any semi auto handgun
>Whatever that shotgun is that looks like an AR15 but in 12g
>GSG MP40 because muh assault machine rifle nazi gun

Thats just a start, I'm sure other anons can add to the list

firearmsoutletcanada.com/surefire-dsf-series-shotgun-forend-remington-870.html#.XN4A88hKi70
go a little over budget. think of how sexy that would look with a surefire on the end
plus you can flex on poorfags and niggers that you have a flashlight worth more than their entire gun

is the mp40 worth it gonna go look up some vids on it now

>buy AR lower kit from TNA on sunday
>Transfer is complete already, and I just got the tracking number

Holy fuck, I was thinking that the CFO would be dragging their heels on R transfers n shiet because of panic buying.
Feels good man.

Who else here /panic buy/?

Attached: 1554282028469.png (801x767, 107K)

Just field stripped and put back together my SKS in one minute and twenty nine seconds, how long should it take?