>General guide
pastebin.com/4X2gsVwS

Previous:

Attached: pe.png (452x525, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tacticalholsters.com/product/scorpion-low-viz-belt/
youtube.com/watch?v=QPKi3yFmBM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Y'all faggots still buttmad that I said you have no proof for Garandthumb being a cheater.

Attached: 1556989961085.jpg (960x720, 78K)

nobody cares

Say again, turkey? You want my what?

Attached: 7E11C1D7-CFD5-4839-9A63-8E25218DC621.jpg (616x989, 543K)

>those pants
So close.

Attached: Heh_1.jpg (400x300, 10K)

They don’t make MC Hammer pants with button closures anymore.

Attached: 05705008-CA6B-44DD-A10F-4B6416F65025.jpg (1576x2046, 868K)

sm h

Nice perm

Thanks; wife cuts my hair.

Attached: C6C4C3AE-37AF-4267-8B9B-52D29550014E.jpg (960x1280, 235K)

Oof. Not going as low as she goes, how disappointing.

Shoulda kept the perm. Made you look like an 80s action hero.

Is there any low-profile carrier like the Ferro Slickster or Spiritus LV119 that doesn't use velcro for donning?

Can anyone recommend some good 5.56 mag pouches for a belt setup?

Please be patient, I’m autistic
It comes and goes; that’s just what it looks like when there’s no pomade or cocoa butter in it.
Beez combat systems
Fastmags or Esstac (hint: esstac)

tacticalholsters.com/product/scorpion-low-viz-belt/

Has anyone used this rig for 3 gun or for any signifigant amount of time? I need something for general range use so i dont have to wear my chest rig

That's an awful price for what is comparable to a $50 AWS belt.

Garand Thumb Theme Song

youtube.com/watch?v=QPKi3yFmBM4

Attached: 1518866960624.png (483x576, 468K)

What color plate carrier should I get for Olympic Peninsula, WA? (OD, Ranger, coyote, Woodland, ATCS-FG, or Multicam)

>someone might have a better pic but that should help

Attached: 696CC5B2-FD2A-4A4B-BA92-4024FD739334.jpg (1024x530, 119K)

What an awful picture.
Basically nobody makes good carriers in OD, Woodland, or ATACS so that rules out half of them. Pick what you like of the three that remains, the two solid colors will perform similarly enough and MC is at it's worst, is still decent.

Attached: 15077051461999.jpg (5847x3898, 3.2M)

>places like El Centro, CA and Yuma, AZ in multicam
>San Diego county in desert tiger stripes

What in the flying fuck?

Attached: Applebees (2).png (431x575, 353K)

>pencott leatherneck
where do i find this neat camo?
nothing seems to pop up when i search sadly

mayflower mag inserts good to go?

Which ones? (Also yes)

the dpm derivatives work really well on the east side, suggest the same

Attached: dpm.jpg (1155x1155, 130K)

Is Zentauron a good brand? And how durable is using velcro instead of MOLLE for pouch attachment? A lot of their stuff uses that style but I've only had experience with cheap velcro so idk.

>green, woodland camo
>in eastern Colorado
>in winter/fall
What the actual fuck

Attached: 1534733352787.gif (225x320, 2.2M)

Still waiting for the BLACKED episode.

Until Jow Forums provides, you will stay a liar.

Actually, ignore the second part of the question. I just have the dumbs, their velcro pouches are meant to go inside of other things, not just hand out like a patch.

Take your soap opera bullshit elsewhere.

My head is too large for a size medium so I got a size large and it felt about right but the chin strap was too large. Would a size medium chinstrap work in a large shell? Using a mich 2001 by 3M btw. Also any recommendations for a new chin strap? Been looking at the TW ones.
>pic related

Attached: 27184B8F-5706-4007-94C5-F7B66BAC366C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

>Would a size medium chinstrap work in a large shell?
Yes - OpsCore has a Bert and Ernie comic strip to demonstrate this. The only TW that I would use is the dial lock - just keep sand out of it. If a regular strap then I would go OpsCore.

Thanks friendo

Looks like they pulled the comic since Gentex bought them. Pic related.

Attached: Sizing_BurtAndErnie.gif (317x130, 6K)

Zentauron is okay, not as good as Linderhof but better than Taz, I'd only buy if I had to use G36 mags or any specific European stuff.

Nice HHV helmet.

Proof? That rail look like OC.

556 triple

Think it was removed a long time ago

Attached: Have sex.jpg (1387x2851, 2.6M)

are there different versions of the mayflower apc?
also how can i tell what chest rigs will mate with it?

Attached: The niggerator.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

>CAR
Time to leave gq again.

I just mean "it's actual combat grade gear" right? I don't care if it's not tier one stuff.

Whine some more about moonies, faggot

Why do you guys need this gear? You know that it just makes you look like a LARPer right?

Anyone have a experience with soft armor shoulder straps? Is it difficult to shoulder your weapon with them on?

Explain.
If you’re talking about your IOTV front/back then yes, it’s kind of a bitch.
If you have some kind of high-speed soft armor strap pads or something then it’ll depend on where they fall.

Attached: DD67D0EF-3F6C-4424-AE40-5FDAEDC7F9CD.jpg (826x1460, 426K)

For training, patrolling and collection, general interest.

Does anyone here use a strandhogg and if so how do you like it? Deciding between that or a CPC.

>Does anyone here use a strandhogg and if so how do you like it? Deciding between that or a CPC.
why are you choosing between 2 of the most different systems possible? also the CPC is overrated, fight me airsofters

tf are moonies

idk they both seem like they'd be comfy plate carriers, the website Im buying from right now has both in stock just trying to get an idea of what each is like. I know the cpc is a bit dated but im not trying to get an AVS.

>y'all
Just stop, leave that nincompoop dribble at twitter/tumblr don't spam your shitty y'all meme on Jow Forums.

can't help you exactly cause i've only used the first spear AAC and the AVS but they're completely different concepts of what a comfortable carrier is.

desu if you're not carrying breaching gear, shit tons of mags, lots of munitions, or specialized commo gear i would go with the strandhogg,

thanks, let me clarify what I'll be carrying
Im combat medic inna mil, my unit is letting us run our own gear so long as we have all 4 plates in

6 mags
ifak
hydration bladder
canteen
med bag
comms occasionally
2 pistol mags

You think a strandhogg would be fine still?

The rail is OC and the helmet is 3M retard

>You think a strandhogg would be fine still?
p doable imo and that's really not a stupid heavy load

the shoulder straps and inside are pretty well padded on the strandhogg and honestly the bulk of a CPC harness while carrying an aid bag sounds like ass

Stay mad y'all.

sup /gq/

so I have a leatherman super tool 300, great tool but it's too big for pocket carry desu. I'd like to be able to carry it on my belt when I don't have a backpack on, and quickly switch it over to the hip belt on my backpack as required. There are aftermarket holsters that will do this, e.g. pic related, but they all have open tops. On the other hand, the stock sheath has a button-down flap, which I want, but in order to take it off my belt I have to take my belt off, and in order to mount it on my pack's hip belt I have to unthread a buckle, etc. etc. Are there any holsters/suitably sized pouches with a button-down flap or similar retention that can nevertheless be quickly swapped from belt to belt?

Attached: IMG_3846.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

I solved this same problem by just having two pouches. I just move the tool and do not worry about relocating the pouch.

ya know, I was thinking about that when I was typing all that shit up. I'd still have to take the pouch off my belt so it doesn't get squished under the pack's hip belt, but it's not a bad idea, and it looks like the nylon pouches they sell would squish down pretty flat when empty.

Yeah it's fine

My nylon pouches do not really cause too much of an issue underneath a pack belt if the pouch is empty.

Why would you buy a CPC when the AVS exists.

>doesn't have QD red dot mount
>still puts bondage string all over red dot
*COUGH*loser*COUGH*

what do you guys put in your kangaroo pouches?
besides magazines

How is the QRP not QD?

>*removes magazine insert*
>*installs holster insert*
>*drives car*
It's the PC version of appendix carry for driving.

neat.
im guessing larger sized humans would buy the larger carrier?

Since the milsurp thread doesn't answer my question, might as well ask it here.

MTP vs Multicam. How does MTP hold up against Multicam? It's easier for me to get my hands on MTP, that's why.

Thanks in advance!

Attached: 1556660659678.jpg (1748x1181, 191K)

>Half-Cabs
Do a kickflip, pussy.

Attached: D0B0FBFE-9D58-48B4-B338-533B086AD42B.jpg (500x500, 101K)

>That webm
>oh lawd, praise jesus

>

Everyone point and laugh at this faggot

Attached: 1549396871629.jpg (1078x1104, 75K)

The color palette is the same and the shapes are very similar; you're not going to see any real noticeable performance difference. However the stuff itself isn't as good, like an issued MTP shirt isn't going to be as nice as a Crye G3 shirt.

Attached: 1514667808091.jpg (1900x1268, 2.22M)

Attached: sizing_chart01.jpg (535x508, 33K)

>Crye G3
Well, of course, but I don't think the US army equivalent holds up to Crye gear as well?

Just ordered these from blade tech for my CZ75. How'd I do, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 12.56.06 PM.png (500x297, 46K)

Pistol mag pouches are your friend. Find one with a Velcro flap top. They’re a dime a dozen

Yeah, the MTP stuff is somewhat comparable to the OCP stuff. Earlier Army issue stuff was better since it used real MC and some of it was made by "higher" end companies.

Sizing is based off of pic related which sizes off of your core size. You do not upsize based on being chubby. I am 6'3" and I went with L. 6' dudes usually still go M. Decide on your plate size then buy a carrier sized to the plate.

Attached: sapi.vs.torso.jpg (2245x2777, 3.23M)

Good choice of blade tech, meh choice on the cz

its not like being tall or fat is gonna change how big your ribcage is

Thanks for the help, dude!

Being tall will certainly do so provided proportionality is linear.

oh nice, thanks, I think lapg house brand is exactly what I was looking for

Something like these Tyr Tac soft armor shoulder pads, or the Firstspear equivalent in the MASS system. Would it be anymore difficult to shoulder a rifle while wearing these?

Attached: A834D4D8-6C5E-4A12-80E9-C0406EB097EE.jpg (600x600, 177K)

Stupid question:
Do I need something in order to put in a steel plate into my pc?
Like some backer or something?
I was looking to buy a III steel plate but I don't want to buy it only to realise i need to spend 59149$ on some more shit to stuff my PC with, as im kinda short on money.
thanks

What are the little plastic loopy bits for on the sides?

You shouldn't be buying steel plates at all.
Attachment points for deltoid armor

HSGI make strap pads that are comfy as fuck. And yes I can shoulder just fine with them on.

When it comes to shouldering a rifle with gear on, it really depends on the rifle and the stock. The more narrow and grippy the stock, the easier it is to deal with. Big fat comfortable style stocks are usually quite awkward with gear on.

The G3 para stock doesn't make much sense until you try shouldering it with gear on, then it makes all the sense in the world.

y'all have any idea what those glasses are ?

Attached: t2fwHa0.jpg (451x226, 40K)

>steel plate
Yikes

Like said, steel sucks for armor and most the steel armor companies give you shitty pre-certified batch pot metal.
There's no point in buying steel, especially if you're willing to buy a backer or spall liner which brings the price up into ceramic territory.
>im kinda short on money.
Both steel + backer or ceramic with a carrier is going to run you at least $500~ and if you can't afford that don't bother, just get a chest rig.

Attached: if6W3xh.png (1080x999, 2.29M)

I have a Baofeng UV-5R, and am looking to upgrade to a better radio. The receiver is pretty underwhelming and I've read they get overloaded pretty easily.

What's a sub-$200 option that can RX AND TX on commercial VHF/UHF frequencies and has a better front-end than the UV-5R?

Attached: china_radios.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

you could try the aliunce HD 1 dual band radio, i think its around that price. dual band digital so you have a few more options. water resistant
but its still chink garbage made by retevis

Attached: whiteamerican.jpg (336x689, 18K)

Attached: JPEG_20180928_132131.jpg (864x1152, 761K)

I know nothing about digital (DMR?) but I assume I can use it as an analog handheld also? I'm a volunteer firefighter and our department issues us portables, but I'd like a backup/personal radio. Water resistance is definitely a plus.

Are any of the chinese brands better than the others?

I got a decently cheap setup ATM, It was a ~$120 plate carrier, it came with the pouch on the right, and I bought the 3 mag pouch for an extra ~$20. I'm going budget for my first kit, and will probably dual purpose it for airshit/shtf until I can afford a more GQ setup. I'm wondering what budget options I can add to my PC it looks so bare. I'm thinking an IFAK, maybe a light tool kit, more mag space, chem lights or a flash light. What else am I missing?

Attached: shitgear.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

if you're being serious you got ripped off, that condor was worth $60 new and was a waste of money for that price

>being so new that you haven't seen the chubby bunny vid of GT

Attached: smug homer.png (188x222, 52K)

To be honest I don't really remember, I over payed for sure, it was some hipster ass milsurp store in downtown Chicago, it was a ripoff but I wanted to actually try carriers on and that was my only option, It was probably closer to $100, but what do you suggest I add?