Why the FUCK do so many people like guns? I can understand collectors, self defense, and hunting...

Why the FUCK do so many people like guns? I can understand collectors, self defense, and hunting, but there's NO fucking way that covers the entire spectrum.
Why do you own guns?

Attached: 1549289133465.gif (459x459, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2eud_tEIj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you don't get it you never will
I would suggest heading on over to lgbt

SHALL

entertainment, and why the fuck not.

It's like vaccination. Germs like you will be scared away from hoplophilic communities.

I have a small penis and I hate women.

So I can dab on noguns bongs. 1776 bitches!

>provides self defense from intruders ans government
>fun a fuck
>good hobby
>can also be good for collecting
>can competition shoot or just for fun
OP is a retarded faggot

Pop pop makes niggas drop drop

>Why the FUCK do so many people like guns?
Why do so many people like cars, planes, tains, or video games? Because people like what they like and your mom is gay
>Why do you own guns?
Because I can faggot kys

Attached: 20190418_140539.jpg (3264x2448, 2.58M)

I'm interested in politics and history and a lot of politics and history revolves around killing people.

I'd love to have a gun room where I had every historical firearm from the fire lance all the way to SOPMOD M4s, laid out in chronological order.

I actually enjoy shooting. Is it that hard to understand ?

I grew up with them and my fondest childhood memories are shooting, hiking, and hunting with my dad. Keeping them with me reminds me of those simple times and what's really important.
Which is especially important now that he's gone.

All those things except hunting for me. Also, I kinda like pretending in my head that I'm in a hard boiled detective story or something when I carry my 1911 or Hi-Power in a shoulder holster.

Because shooting is both relaxing and exciting.

Go ask in r/guns you stupid faggot

Me too user. Nothing better than eating through half a brick of .22 one evening after work

Yes it does. It stacks bad guys, puts meat on the table, and provides entertainment with a side of self-discipline. Gun ownership in traditional American culture has always been a multi-disciplinary thing.

Attached: whitetail doe montana 2012.jpg (1024x768, 207K)

Attached: x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg (600x623, 24K)

some people collect cars
some people collect stamps
My two cousins collect coins. They will spend hundreds of $$$ for a dime. And every holiday they sit around a table passing coins around while looking at them with the aid of a magnifying glass.
Other people like golfing or bowling or basket weaving.

I just like to shoot guns

Aww, are you upset that your interest is not obscure? Are you not particularly interesting because what interests you is commonplace? Are the normies ruining what you thought was your special thing?

Don't worry about it. Like what you like, don't dwell on the fandom.

Not enough neckbeard

But I concur

I don't like or own guns

#metoo

To secure an existence for my people and a future for white children.

I love the 13 words

I'm huge into engineering of any type, so I'm drawn to a lot of guns simply for the engineering aspect of it; it's a lot cheaper to buy guns with interesting mechanical traits than it is to buy different cars or planes or whatever else.
Beyond that, it's a simple primal feeling of power.
Driving cars, flying planes (currently ultralight aircraft), motorsports, shooting guns; they're all a supernatural (in a literal sense) sensation. There's a skill aspect and a level of deep immersion where you can feel the mechanics of the thing like its part of you. It's a feeling of being able to see an object and touch it from hundreds of yards away, to become more free in a very tangible way - faster, farther, higher, more powerful - than many others are able to reach. You're able to reach a depth of skill with a real thing that at some point in human history would have been considered magic.
Drunk thoughts.

This. But you can’t shoot a coin or stick your dick in it.

shits cool yo

Well why do you like the things you do?
I understand passion and sentimental memories as well as enjoyment has a hobby. But there's NO fucking way that covers the entire spectrum.

Thats how you sound OP

I like waving my guns around to scare my grandmother in law and get her to do what I want, after granddad died she tried to take control but I put an end to that. Getting a bubble bath and your back scrubbed is pretty damn fulfilling when you're intimidating an 80 year old woman with a Taurus Judge

I like guns because I hate minorities.

Attached: 20190216_105017.jpg (1200x675, 280K)

roof koreans

>Why do you own guns?
Collections, self defense, hunting and general fun at the range.

Attached: dyatlovposting.png (900x676, 410K)

Attached: xjeYFi4.png (894x672, 803K)

Ask yourself why people like stamp collecting, fishing pole collecting, etc... I like loud noises actually

Attached: fishing pole and rock collection.jpg (680x1024, 148K)

All those reasons. I own different guns for different purposes. Plus target sports.

>because I can
>because just in case
>because they don’t want us to have them
>because they’re cool
>because it’s fun stuntin’ on normies
>because other people have them
>because society is fragile
>because getting better at a skill is rewarding

Fucking pick all of them

Attached: CBACA775-79B1-48AE-8A59-7CC9309D53F4.jpg (800x767, 75K)

George Orwell

based
woke

I'm not a fly fisherman or a mineralogist, but that picture makes me wish I was both, looks comfy as fuck

Why the FUCK do so many people like cars? I can understand race car drivers, delivery people, and auto mechanics, but there's NO fucking way that covers the entire spectrum.
Why do you own a car?

Because FUCK YOU that's why!
*jumps on my bald eagle and flies away*

Compulsive addiction rationalized by grandiose delusions of survival in shtf and the investment value as well as using one in a normal case of self defense and also by the rationalizing that since guns can last a life time and are like an investment it isn’t a waste of money.

Because a person without the means to force is not a citizen, but is a slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2eud_tEIj8

Because it's my God given right, you fucking commie.

Attached: fuck off with that WHY shit.gif (360x203, 1.62M)

They're fun

I like guns for the same reason I like cars and watches, I love mechanical devices and thinking about what makes them tick.

Attached: picture-of-the-week-nissan-rb26dett-cutaway-drawing.jpg (784x666, 109K)

Give it a rest, OP wasn't bashing gun ownership, he was just asking why we like guns in an aggressive tone.

>why do I like guns?
I view shooting as a sort of martial art and I love martial arts. I don't really practice them for self defense, though I can use them for that purpose. I more so do it just to have something to practice and work on. For me, guns are a vehicle for that practice.

Attached: 1557883324251m.jpg (1024x1010, 81K)

>that mineral collection

Attached: 1557429755803.jpg (396x524, 61K)

I enjoy shooting but also whites will be a minority by 2030 and that has never gone well in any country its happened in