Put in your own words why you enjoy working with firearms

Hey Jow Forums. I thought in this thread it would be nice if we could describe the reasons we enjoy using/ working with/ studying firearms; this topic might be more important these days as I am frequently confronted on this issue and it would be cool to see other people who feel the same way put the sentiment into words.

Attached: 1555694133565.jpg (720x833, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5IYKMalBEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I am frequently confronted on this issue
Repeat after me:
SHALL

WELL-REGULATED

Nostalgia. Reminds me of the days when I'd shoot my 22 with my dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5IYKMalBEU
English nigger, do you speak it?

My important reasons would be
-necessary for my line of work
-given how violence was a dominant human motivator for the majority of history, being familiar with/ understanding firearms is quintessential to understanding a lot of greater historical events/ changes.
-historical relevance described above also creates abstract significance, sparking intense interest in exploring firearms as a hobby/study
-ALSO THEY GO BANG BANG AND PEW PEW

Machines make me hot

Attached: 1488404706601.png (1670x2000, 3.23M)

I'm in canada

Oh. Well just bend over and accept the rake, leaf.

for me I like the idea of launching a piece of earth material made from earth materials to destroy earth materials and earth material accessories from other earth material destroyers that try to destroy my earth material.

Also I appreciate the engineering and sheer simplicity of how delicate and complicated simple mechanisms can be. People like cars music and other things. I just sincerely enjoy firearms because I like marksmanship. And I would like your wife husband grandmother mother father and cousins and daughters to all be able to enjoy and protect themselves in a fun and responsible manner.

well good luck trying to explain to hamsters and guinea pigs. you should come to america. you will find your peace and acceptance more welcome here friend.

Because firearms defend every other amendment and freedom, and the STEM field has been overtaken by basedboys who love censorship, authoritarianism, and LGBT subhumans ruining everything. Pretty embarrassing for people who were supposed to go by logic, reason, and pragmatism.

I like mechanical engineering, and californian progressive AIDS lover gayniggers say I cant have the guns I want, and that makes me very very resentful and angry at them :) custard

No niggers allowed either, and gay white furries get murdered like the degenerates they are

Attached: 1556149563262.png (51x92, 8K)

Above all else I do not wish to be a slave, a weapon is only a tool which I can use to protect me and those I care about from tyranny or violence. I also love machines, using them to solve problems and how they go together and am pursuing engineering as a vocation. Rocketry, firearms, and power generation are things which I'm passionate about. Basically and .

op is from canada

Firearms are cool. Using them is cooler. Establishing greater meaning of firearms that doesn't involve masturbation.
Even Cooler.
Demonstrating sense of practicality with materials for violence.
Coolest shit.

It's the most practical outlet for my autism, since we reside in clown world. If I didn't fear the collapse I'd probably give more attention to cars and computers.

Attached: defines.jpg (800x450, 157K)

It's modern day smithing. Back in the day knights had blades and now we have guns. To me it feels like I'm keeping history alive by maintaining the new weapon of this time. The sense of pride when my hand made ammo works flawlessly or a firearm that was once doomed for scrap is remade and ready to be used again makes me happy. Don't get m,e wrong I love to shoot I used to rank first in most competition shooting, but taking a broken weapon and bringing it back is like winning the lottery. I have a huge collection of guns from the 1800's and taking them from rust to new has a huge sense of satisfaction to it. Like my sharps .45-100, i love that gun.

I understand how you feel my friend.
That sense of awe and mystery that takes you back to the time and history of the piece you stumbled upon.

Then you bring that experience to present time and get to experience what it was like. And the pride you get from doing a delicate and complicated process where other people can appreciate as well just makes it so fulfilling.

And you think to yourself, I don't mind doing this everyday.

I feel safe with guns all around me, I love shooting them, they're fun, and it's my favorite thing to tinker with.

I am a historian and an engineer. Such useful and proven craftsmanship makes me aroused.

Attached: 69111563_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 733K)

I like the sound

And the bullet that comes out

I like how it feels and taste

"We"? You will never get my guns, so you will never win. You might event get tied to a tree, covered in cheap syrup and left to be bitten by ants, wasps, whatever.

It's like cars and other American hobbies.
It just gets fun.