Listen, I know you two probably post here...

Listen, I know you two probably post here, and there are probably a LOT of other of you guys here that would dress up like this in public, so Im going to jump right to the chase and just tell you all that when you dress like this you look like complete assholes.

Aside from the tacky 3per shit (and punisher skulls) Everyone can tell that ALL of your gear is cheap, you look like ads for Tapco and Condor.
Your beards aren't well maintained, and in fact you look like soup sandwiches in general.

By all means, carry guns at the rally, carry Tac'd out ARs, I 100% support that. But you have to stop indulging your larping fantasy at political events and making us look stupid by dressing up like knockoff GI Joes.

So for the love of god, wear a goddamn jacket and tie like a well adjusted adult male

Attached: FB_IMG_1558057487501.jpg (1440x1757, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aVlBCjFH7g
boltforce.com/
boltforce.com/photos.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7b04T7rtJ5g
instagram.com/etfsec/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate it when faggots wear all that tacticool shit. You're in Kansas City, not Helmand.

holy cringe

Attached: 1500506195275.jpg (1440x1581, 930K)

Does the guy on the right have to actually bend over to reach his pistol? Holy shit.

Holy shit, is that an air soft vest? Their kit is arranged like garbage too

that's just sad, you can see how dumb they are.

Today op was not a faggot.

Holy neckpill on that one dude!

I agree they look like a handful of dicks but most normies cannot tell, their edgy message is delivered.

I dont agree with it but whatever

those people are mentally ill.

I love guns, but goddamn I hate idiots like this.
You’re not helping the cause, guys.

OP's always a faggot.

What the fuck is helman? Some gayboy marvel capeshit movie?

Hellman's, you illiterate mongoloid. It's a brand of mayonnaise.

Virgin Tacticool vs Chad Bloatlord

Attached: o44hchf54ix01.jpg (600x462, 42K)

Hey don't make me call bolt force on you OP!

youtube.com/watch?v=6aVlBCjFH7g

Sorry, I don’t eat jizz shaped foods like you, gaylord

I could not read that first like without reading "Diabetes Center." took me like 4 times.

btfo

No silly. He meant Hellboy, a mediocre superhero movie.

>boltforce.com/

holy fucking shit this country

Attached: 1557835421639.jpg (292x337, 8K)

Eat cum for maximum gainz.
Stay small, gainlet.

>boltforce.com/photos.html
wow.

Attached: a161766cf09a243f5a758cd8aa298c14.jpg (720x960, 312K)

nice reptiles eyes just like ya boi marky z

>youtube.com/watch?v=7b04T7rtJ5g
his editing skills match the style

>you guys here that would dress up like this in public
You're right, I do wear suspenders in public. You got a problem with that? Do you WANT to see my asscrack? Too bad, I'm gonna keep right on keeping my pants up.

Then what do you call his lust for asscrack?

speak louder, your post is muffled somehow

Attached: 1557874511746.jpg (456x809, 47K)

Nasty

wheres the ones of the guys doing a sea patrol.

The 3%ers are a bunch of LARPers. When push comes to shove and when the gun grabbing begins, they will be the first in line to turn it in so they can show to everyone what proud American patriots they are.

Attached: faaf8892a45a239d2c7f34ae08473d8d1ba91cb6819977efebb8bb44f8635325.png (1764x1771, 992K)

Fuck off reddit fag. Not even gonna read.

It's easier to read that way, newfag. People have been writing like that since the first days of /b/, check out old m00t posts, he writes like that.

stop sperging over "reddit spacing", fucking idiots.

ok now post examples of good and non cringe tier vests

This.

The only larp fag I see here is you. You sure you want to fuck with me?

Attached: some faggot from k for k.png (250x250, 84K)

What's wrong boomer? Never have a nigger tongue your anus?

Jow Forums cringe thread?

Attached: cxkJKtK.jpg (1536x2048, 1.04M)

jfc

Attached: 1553588096685.jpg (2178x1924, 1.01M)

Attached: n5m3w3z37wp11.jpg (654x767, 51K)

>security
what the fuck is he doing, where is that from? why the fuck would any security guard hide his face?

Attached: 1535594976657.jpg (519x692, 180K)

unarmed security from Canada instagram.com/etfsec/

Attached: EpybIJM.jpg (640x627, 68K)

>ELITE TACTICAL FORCE SECURITY SERVICE
how fucking embarrassing. i've been working security for years and it's guys like these why I'm ashamed of saying that in public

i refuse to believe this is real, that's gotta be a larp

(((dellet dis)))

Attached: pdicbjqyznw21.jpg (431x767, 83K)

Something something proper formatting and readable sections

The söy is strong with this leaf

are those guys actually doing something? are they affiliated with the organizers? are they there to protect? or just idiots who showed up like this? why the fuck

I'm embarrassed for that poor Walther G22 being brandished by those taters. I wish I could adopt it or report them to Firearm child protection services. I shudder to think how abused, rusted, and poorly maintained it must be now. They probably store it in an empty Cheetos bag or have Krylon'ed it zombie green...

Attached: Jackie_Chan_WTF.png (680x432, 79K)

Based and scotpilled

Hes talking about Helmand province in Afghanistan you fucking idiot.

That would go well with a modern day Roman outfit
Too bad it's wasted on a faggot

Imagine being this dumb

I'm laughing so hard. I'm 90% sure he's just listening to Sabaton on his earpiece.

>Battle of Tuscaloosa
>Only people available to defend the town are cadets from the nearby cadet school. Heavily outnumbered
> shoot a couple yankees coming across the bridge
>couple of their own gets shot (no fatalities either side)
>confederates either run away or surrender and the yankees loot and burn the town and university

The end

Is that Ghaddafi in the trenchcoat?

This man reeeeally needs to stop skipping leg day if he expects to pull off that look.

What's really going to happen is some dumb fuck is going to walk into a police station dressed like that and get shot scream, "MUH ROIGHTS" as the police freak out. The result will be more restrictions on carrying all because some idiots can't carry responsibility.

I can’t even figure out their gear and placement.
If they were security detail, they suck. Doesn’t look like they have anything on their belt for detaining, handcuffs, less than lethal, identification they are security; plus placement of their gear is not very useful. They have probably never tried to run and gun in that gear set up.

Optics dont matter anymore, day/k/are

I can’t decide if I detest the two nonservs or that bloatlord more

while I agree to a point lets not forget the main reason of dressing up like this is intimination, in this case of the government. We need the government to be scared of us because the moment they are not, is the moment they come breaking in the doors. So hats off to the retards that dress like faggots. they provide the image that says "don't fuck with us, we are completely retarded".

now thats a knife, im all for that

its should have been in realtree

Attached: 1557992227594.jpg (640x853, 74K)

And what could be scarier than someone who has guns AND can’t spell simple words like ‘intimidation’?

Lmao

Attached: 0207.jpg (334x352, 65K)

This is like some Jan Rankowski skit, but totally sincere.

Seeing pics like this makes me think that there's a massive amount of undiagnosed autism among the boomer generation, and specifically in gun culture.

>yeah well if there was only an edit function maybe then you would understand my post instead of disregarding it due to one letter.....

they looks like rejected extras from the straight to DVD Blade 5 movie

Bro! You need the FACTS
>also
“ We do NOT enforce immigration! We do not discriminate or target one specific group of people!”
Do they not see their own stereotypical preconceptions shining through?

Attached: 341DB476-C3B6-4B06-8664-D0A90087CC69.jpg (791x1594, 1.04M)

The cringe...it burns...it burns so much.

>Bolt Force targets the high crime areas of a city and is stealthy, dressed all in black body armor. We are like shadows in the night and the criminals have no idea we are there. When they see us it's to late. They are surrounded by Bolt Force.
Bro that’s fucking hardcore epic

he could just go out and do that shit dressed normally, then it would make a little bit of sense. but he decided to slap in his reptiloid contacts and wear full body armor. there's already a schizo on yt ranting about the tv interviews, convinced the mighty bolt is a reptile

The eyes of bolt are watching. Always.

Attached: 523BF9A5-05D2-4668-96B3-DFB5EC38DF8F.jpg (874x513, 333K)

I really really hate those style vests and the morons that wear them.

I think the BLACKHAWK!!!!! Omega was the original, then every gook textile factory in bugland started cranking them out.
The scream “Low Budget Action Flick Unnamed Bad Guy” for sure

Nutn?

There's almost no difference betweem Fallujah circa 2005 and Troost Avenue

I'm feel the same user. We already have a poor enough image as it is. Last thing we need is to look edgier and dumber than usual. Tacky shit like that just doesn't intimidate anymore.

>Bolt Force accidentally runs up on MS-13 wearing stealth riot gear
>gets ventilated immediately as a first resort instead of a last one
god damn these people are so embarassing, I feel bad for that neighborhood.

Absolutely.

Attached: omgwtfknoife.jpg (840x960, 121K)

he cute

>dogtag in the boot

Attached: sad honk.gif (180x180, 2.7M)

Unironically based

This guy gets it

absolute unit on the left

>Everyone can tell that ALL of your gear is cheap, you look like ads for Tapco and Condor.
Watch it motherfucker. I'll have you know that Condor is one of the best brands on the market. You little fucking faggot. While you have to ask yur mommy for $400 for a gay ass cry t-shirt, I got my 5.11 tactical shirt for $30 and at the same quality. sorry, but your just a retard. I work every fucking day doing man shit. I dont have time to spend all of my momney on over priced chinese garbage. As for tapco, my tapco mags have both had under 10 fails. train how you fight pussy. i have over 300 rounds in my sks. turn up now bitch. i dare you. i train, you dont. thats that.

i have a $30 pair of condor kneepads i bought for paintball years ago. they're covered in paint and beat to shit but they work fine, i'd wear 'em innawoods if felt i needed to. are they that bad of a brand?

Why does he have a patch with, on one half, the CIA logo?

Attached: 1200px-Seal_of_the_Central_Intelligence_Agency.svg.png (1200x1200, 282K)

Ever otice its always some black furred whiteoid mutt larping and ruining our rights

Look at all the betas in here. To embarrassed to go out kitted up like a real man. If you care what someone thinks about how you dress you are just a woman with tiny balls.

If they were kitted like real men they'd be fine.
They're kitted like 12 year olds.

Flags on the wrong way of course

Too overt
Troll more subtly next time