Both barrels

Is it legal to make some connector to hook up both triggers on a coach gun
Tdlr pulling one trigger modded to pull them both like in doom

Attached: 897447CB-53F3-437A-BA26-5E0D9D6B1F47.jpg (640x583, 57K)

Fuck off with your subtle tranny shilling and go be part of the 40%

Attached: crow of judgement.jpg (124x121, 2K)

>Is it legal to do x modification?
Almost always not
>Why?
They have a gay law for everything

Jesus fucking Christ....that is the most degenerate pic i ve seen

Attached: 2f0ad37626462bc2a653697898fa354c.jpg (200x210, 15K)

Technically it would be illegal but that would be really easy to hide

im pretty sure its ok. volley fire is legal.

More than one shot per trigger pull is considered a machine gun.
But stuff like gatcranks is perfectly fine somehow.

It was an accident and meant for chicom agents
Fucking wasted genetics going from builtbug to girly gook

Just put a Shell in between the triggers

No, volley fire is not the same as a machinegun. You’re g2g

that's not even the same person though, it's obviously some shitty bait pic
the skull shape is completely different, the nose is different, and also that much muscle-mass doesn't just magically disappear just because you start taking hormones

Give that nigga a volley!

Would be it a big waste if it was, that's probably the last true man in Japan on the left

Why not just pull both triggers at the same time?

what youre describing sounds like a volley fire system. should be legal, email the alphabet boys first to double check

yes, volley guns are, afaik&ianal, legal. they were legally grey for a long time but then ATF gave up maintaining that ambiguity after some actual commercial ones got made.

Legal under volly fire exemption my dude.
You can now larp as the doom marine.
Your shoulder is going to be pain if you use slugs.

Just pull both triggers, it's not hard to do

It will hurt your finger badly
The idea is a pulley or some metal connector on the back trigger to pull the front trigger at the same time

This, buy an old one with 2 triggers, I have a 16 gage shotgun with 2 triggers I never use because it has no safety but you can fire both off if you want

they have different tattoos lol

I'm not overly familiar with the mechanics of double barrels, but I think you might be able to fuck around with the internals to fire both hammers with one trigger. Do you have any plans for the other trigger, or is the gun in question one of the one-trigger models from Stoeger? If it's a two trigger, maybe you could look into making that one fire the barrels one by one, while the other fires both, like the Duplet in Metro. If you do that get it to work, can you also come back and post how? I want to make a working Duplet replica with stuff from Home Depot or Lowes, and getting the action to work that way would be great.

>More than one shot per trigger pull is considered a machine gun.
not necessarily true

Attached: sputtergun.jpg (1649x117, 35K)

Doesnt hurt the fingers, are just a noodle. People today and their little lady hands. The only gun i have ever shot that hurt was a 44mag colt army, and it just felt like hitting something with an aluminum bat.

If you have a high grip, a lengthy lever, and don't shoulder it, firing both barrels is a great way to have a lever sized hole in your shooting hand

Probably not but what they don't know wont hurt them

This. Reddit trannies GTFO.

Attached: Based_Attack.png (928x1057, 236K)

Dude looks like carrot top
Can I have a visual aid?