Where can one buy ammonium nitrate in bulk without having to register or ending up on a list?

Where can one buy ammonium nitrate in bulk without having to register or ending up on a list?
Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1556441862730.jpg (620x387, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANFO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buying ammonium nitrate for personal uses without ending up on a list
No such thing. Literally impossible mate. They always know. What are you gonna ask? Don't trust any faggot that says otherwise, you won't find a place (IRL or online) that will sell you without calling the police because you're suspicios, or without making you register your name. Also, pure ammonium nitrate is hard to find. It's often mixed with calcium and other shit.

Also completely forget about buying through amazon or ebay. Don't be a retard.

>these Zoomers don't know about friendly local Ammonium Nitrate and Tractor supply
Just google it. If google doesn't provide adequate information on your local retailer then consider inquiring at your local post office. The Post Master will be able to put you on the official mailing list. Simple as that. Great folks run the place. Trust me.

Attached: Trustworthy source.jpg (848x466, 39K)

Just use gunpowder instead in minecraft

Imagine glowing in the dark this hard.

>It's often mixed with calcium and other shit.

Dissolve in water, boil off water, done.

Two places possible:
1. Crazy Chinese websites where you can buy literally anything. 50/50 chance they actually ship it to you.
2. Mexico. They have farm supply places down there, you have to get it back though, so good luck.
The real option that works every time: Make it yourself.

Knob creek machinegun shoot/gunshow in ky always has a booth with stacks of buckets of ammonium nitrate. I think it was around 50 bucks for 50lb, i dont remember tho coulda been less. I got 150 pounds to actually use as fertilizer. My dad and his buds have gardens and cant ever find it

>Make it yourself
Yeah bro just give me the 98% nitric acid and I will
You will end up on a list anyways

How to explode: a step-by-step guide.
OP: Not only will you fall into an FBI sting, you will literally fucking blow yourself up if you attempt to work with/synthesize/react ammonium nitrate. Remember that explosion a few years back that leveled an entire district in china? Guess what the explosive was...

t. chemist

Lol you are so wrong, i could have bought as much as i wanted anonymously in cash at knob creek during their gunshow. Ill take a picture of a bucket when i get home, its pure stuff

This guy works for Ammonium Nitrate and Tractor Supply

It's 3 AM in Kentucky what the fuck are you doing?

>you will literally fucking blow yourself up if you attempt to work with/synthesize/react ammonium nitrate
Dude what do you think tannerite is? ammonium nitrate is pretty insensitive.

Also anyone who has a farm can get tanks full of the shit like its not that hard. That much bulk does require paperwork im sure

Just be yourself.

Alone yes but OP is obviously trying to make a bomb. I doubt OP knows what pH is but unless he's careful he's either going to end up nitriding or corroding whatever he's working with assuming he's not dumb enough to separate the ammonium nitrate mixed with the fuel.

Tannerite is just ammonium nitrate and aluminum powder. Thats actually how they marketed the stuff i bought, it doesnt come with the aluminum tho. If u mix it with diesel fuel instead and have a primer charge to set it off it makes big boom; ANFO

>Crazy Chinese websites where you can buy literally anything. 50/50 chance they actually ship it to you.
Can't they see what the package contains? like a 30kg (small quantity) of ammonium nitrate coming from China to your house may be suspicious... not like having ammonium nitrate is illegal, but if you're not lucky they will investigate you

not from the US tho so idk

>mixing AN with aluminum powder will kill you bro

OP's not making Tannerite.

>mixing AN with nitromethane will kill you bro
Just don't inhale the fumes

Anfo is stable af

I'm not talking about ANFO. Most improvised explosives using ammonium nitrate use petroleum fuels.

But that's literally ANFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANFO
>The press and other media have used the term ANFO loosely and imprecisely in describing improvised explosive devices (IEDs), in cases of fertilizer bombs

ANFO stands for Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil. You ain't a chemist

>not a chemist
I’ve received national awards from the American chemical society and I’m currently researching organic reactions in colloid medium.

Attached: 283B056B-069B-4E3E-AFC5-C4A723D9082C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

post collection

Attached: IMG_20190508_101234.jpg (4000x3000, 3.66M)

lma fucking o

Except you need several tons not just a bucket

You can literally order 40lb bags of it from tannerite suppliers. Worst case you have a brown person name and they do a knock and talk and follow you a little bit. Probably check your ISP history too. There are ranches and shooting ranges ordering truckloads of tannerite with no fucks given dude

you are an undergraduate in a dorm room son

>I have over 300 confirmed chemical reactions

>Mexico
nigger get out of the city

fake ass nigga