Conceal carrying full-size pistol

>conceal carrying full-size pistol

Is this genius or retarded?

Attached: 93510_1.jpg (1000x746, 94K)

If you don't have a osteoporosis twink body frame that runs circles around fatasses while firing .22lr medicine into their heads, you can carry a full size pistol and reap the ergonomic benefits.

PS: how do you convert a sig p320 to full auto?

Goddamnit I want to cut thick and fleshy cat ears off

Attached: fdsfsfsfsfds.png (235x270, 76K)

Length of slide/barrel absolutely does not matter for CC. The only thing that matters is over all thickness of frame and size of grip.

I CC my g17. I'm not a huge guy but I'm not small either. I am fat, however. I do print a little bit, but not too much. I'm not worried about DEEP concealment. Just enough to now gather attention as I walk in.

But barrel length does matter when it comes to comfortability. Especially when you appendix carry like I do

Just run it down your pantleg bro.

Literally what?

It's not like I'm holstering it sideways

Keep one in the chamber or nah?

Just stuff your long barreled revolver in the front of your pants and rub your erection on the barrel bro.

>not putting your dick in the barrel

you're obviously a nogunz

Seems to work for a lot of people.

No way to fit a 4 gauge in my pants AND my erection

Its perfectly fine unless you are a manlet under 1.90m

>owning a sig

Several thousand rounds out my 227, never had an issue, even with shit Tul ammo. Only gripe was the lack of factory mounting options for an RMR on a pistol being marketed as tacticool

Here ya go Mr Appendix Carry.

Attached: IMG_20180531_102910.jpg (3264x1836, 2.09M)

Absolutely disgusting gun.

I'm 5'10 (1.7m) and I still carry a full size at 5:00. It's pretty comfy desu.
>king_of_the_manlets.jpg

I mean, I'm considering switching from a P2000SK to a Walther PPK because of how I like tight, fitted shirts, and need to tuck my shirt in most days at work.

And yes, I work in an office, no I don't need to carry. Bill of rights not bill of needs blah blah blah.

You sound like a faggot.

I carry a long slide every day. Pull up your pants before you get in a sedan and it's fine. Grip remains the only PiTA for not printing, but a holster claw helps a little

>not owning a sig
been in love with the 226/229 ever since it was a popular prop gun in all the 90's/00's action films. A 229 was the first gun I bought with my own money when I turned 21. Theres just something about them

>switching from a P2000SK to a Walther PPK
The next step down would be a C96 in your purse. A PPS m2 would be fine.

Attached: Ain't_nobody_got_time_for_that_screengrab.jpg (422x237, 36K)

Based on looks or performance
>t. Never fired a p320 and is salty glawk owner