Europoor here. Only shot a 22lr before. Gonna shoot the AK5C this weekend. Pretty hyped...

Europoor here. Only shot a 22lr before. Gonna shoot the AK5C this weekend. Pretty hyped. Afraid the recoil is going to bruise my shoulder

Attached: DSC_0565-1030x682.jpg (1030x682, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJ2rtOpJc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not gonna bruise your shoulder. 5.56 going out of a 5kg+ AK5C doesn't have much of a recoil. Stop being a pussy

Christ, all Yuros are fags.
The sand niggers deserve your women.

I understand that shit but let's keep this on topic. He's doing a service to his nation. Pic is Norway IIRC though.

Attached: 1554276266551.jpg (981x1208, 232K)

I love the AK5 though, the FNC has always been something I would've loved. And OP, if a modern assault rifle in 5.56 bruises your shoulder, you have health problems. You shouldn't worry about that.
Pic

Attached: 1554234882436.jpg (2224x1672, 1.06M)

Cool shit OP. The AK5C is max aesthetics. Just keep the stock firmly in the pocket of your shoulder and the recoil won't feel like much.

Attached: 1537013987713.jpg (773x292, 87K)

Attached: 1551463579237.jpg (728x691, 102K)

Attached: 1551463706547.jpg (500x681, 102K)

Too early for this rage

>tfw

Attached: IMG_2596.jpg (5184x3456, 3.64M)

Not sure why my pic rotated but there you go

>tfw the Burgers literally got the good white ancestors and Yurope needs to be nuked.

Attached: 85d.gif (500x500, 98K)

Attached: smm.jpg (1632x1280, 631K)

>bruise my shoulder
holy shit we need to nuke western europe
slavgang rise up

Attached: 1557663389782.png (793x837, 1.07M)

overweight 65 year olds shoot 500 nitro express rifles in Africa. You can shoot a varmint class cartridge in a rifle with a gas operation system and be fine you fucking dunce

I'd say nuke us but this is a really low quality bait.

Attached: Swedish army.webm (600x480, 2.92M)

to be fair, if I had no earpro on the first time I shot a rifle, I'd be pretty fucking shocked and spooked. I don't think I'd start crying, though.

Look again.
They have earpro. It's just that Europe should have been nuked.

It's from a Danish tv-show called Gay Army.
Took the most gay faggots in Scandinavia and rented a former USMC drill instructor and made a reality show out of their "bootcamp".
Must be at least 12 years ago, probably more.

Nothing to be "afraid" of.
I never shot anything besides 22lr before my conscription in the Danish army. Afterwards I've since shot 7.62 NATO, .308 and 9mm

5.56 is no big deal to shoot. It almost got boring in the end - at least range shooting got. Live drills are fun tho.

>the most gay faggots in Scandinavia
That's a deep fucking talent pool. Like, how many dicks have to be in you during the audition to even get the producers to look up from their phones?

Attached: 1544460580275.png (483x368, 260K)

Oh sorry, I must be autistic; that's actually quite sad really.

I've never understood people who are afraid of recoil. Just take the gun and fucking shoot, even a nuclear load of .45-70 isn't going to break your shoulder. Same goes for handguns. Don't be a pussy.

its a heavy 5.56, itll feel nearly identical to your 22. you can watch plenty of videos of small women shooting ar15s for reference

The first gun I ever fired was a russian 12 gauge single shot like in the pic
I was 13 years old, I had no ear protection and I shot it at some old door that someone threw away by the woods.
Before that I never even heard a gunshot IRL so I thought it would sound just like in video games. As soon as I pulled the trigger I just about shat my pants, my ears were ringing, shoulder was hurting
It was a lot of fun though

Attached: ij-18.jpg (1120x595, 119K)

It's fine, fren. Was probably the sproing of the buffer spring that did it to him.

>Afraid the recoil is going to bruise my shoulder
meanwhile, in the US
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJ2rtOpJc4

Just dont cry, hans. Remember youre people were once warriors.

Attached: Sweden+fug+yeha+1_68e77d_4993191.gif (356x217, 2.53M)

>tfw can take a dick but can't take recoil

Attached: äkta_smärta.jpg (1002x842, 413K)

You need to make sure that your shoulder is adequately prepared. Make sure you do your shoulder exercises to get ready.

>5.56
>Bruise my shoulder
Either you have some kind of genetic disease that makes you bruise up if wind touches you, or you're shooting the most dangerously hot loads humanly possible full auto for several thousand rounds straight.

He's norwegian dipshit.

Attached: mtrb5vk5p.jpg (568x768, 80K)

Who cares, bruising is all part of the fun

If you think it was the recoil and not the lack of hearing protection, I’ve got news for you.

It's from 2006, all you had to do was distract them from snake.

The only way a 556 is bruising your shoulder is if you're a 90 lb hemophiliac. If this shooting trip isn't part of a make-a-wish foundation trip you'll be fine.

>lmao u never shot a gun before haha i hope africans rape your whole country

is this how you talk to people irl?

No, but on Jow Forums it is

Ffs, read the thread, watch the video again. We've already been over this, tard

Quiet, tranny, no one cares.

>lul imma big boi fak u nogunz dont ask bout gunz cuz u nigga n shiet
so in how many years can you legally post here, faggot?

I'm hasguns unlike the crying yurofaggots here, so you tell me.
Oh no, someone was rude on Jow Forums! Alert the jannies!

>Peak aesthetics
For a blind guy maybe

>The AK5C is max aesthetics.

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (1000x598, 96K)

Not him, but we're plenty of Euro's here who have shot a range of calibers plenty of times. I just don't make a big fucking deal out of it, because it isnt.

As I said here it's not really that life-changing experience as you make it to be. And it definitely doesn't make up for any lack of masculinity you might suffer from since you can't se a fucking thread about a European country without sperging out. You literally sound like this guy's parody

>in before something somethin rape
Rapes pr. 100.000 population here using the newest numbers I could find. And don't even try looking up murder rates...
Denmark - 6.4
U.S.A - 27.3

>Denmark
Not even the guy you're talking to but we're talking about Sweden here.
>The number ofrapesreported to the authorities inSwedensignificantly increased by 10% in2017, according to latest preliminary figures from theSwedishNational Council for Crime Prevention. The number of reportedrapecases was 73per 100,000citizens in2017
Big oof

>I'm hasguns unlike the crying yurofaggots here, so you tell me.
Oh no, someone was rude on Jow Forums! Alert the jannies!
>yurofaggots

Does that only mean Swedish people now?

>tl;dr
Sure thing, faggot. Go back to your tranny discord. Complain how the mean Burger made you so very upset before he went on the rest of his day, carrying a gun, like a non-slave.

Attached: 1548283887939.jpg (1000x933, 174K)

>Thread about AK5C
>Swedfag crying about maybe bruising his shoulder
>user calls swedcuck a weak faggot
>Not about Sweden
Just because you're from Denmark and stepped into the convo doesn't change the topic.

Read the thread. Stop being intentionally stupid.

The recoil from a 5.56 is as dangerous, if not more than the bullet leaving from the other end of the gun.

They are called black rifles for a reason, they make your shoulder black.

It won't be worse than dikembe's dick in your ass last night.

I wouldn't shoot at all if I was you.

I think I'm done.

>The Danish Ministry of Justice estimated in 2017 that some 5,100 rape cases occur in Denmark that year. Just a fraction of those attacks, around 890, were reported to the police, and only 535 led to charges against a suspected perpetrator. Only 94 of those rape cases resulted in guilty verdicts.

Attached: 1556995717615m.jpg (638x1024, 89K)

Yurop, ladies and gentlefags. Yurop.

ITT: People taking this bait seriously because they are frothing at the slimmest chance to shit on yuropoors

You people are pathetic

Btw, that's about-

Denmark: 89.5 rapes per 100,000

Oof

We murica we freedom an shiet, no worry I can shoot fine with my california approved 5 ammo top loading 25" fixed stock elizabethian grip AR.

Based.

>be Yuro
>samefag hard
>get btfo
>find the WORST state laws out if all 50 you can
>STILL BETTER THAN YOUR KEK COUNTRY
Holy shit, wow! California is commie trash, but even they're better than you!

Attached: 1557203821293.gif (400x170, 1.94M)

I think I'm the most calm here dude - I haven't even resorted to name-calling like the other retorical geniuses here. And I'm not the one who brought up rape, nor politics in the first place. That happened right here in the second fucking reply.
If you weren't just blindly defending that other guy you would realize that that was exactly my point:
Let's for once be able to have a single fucking thread that involves a European country without insecure faggots ruining it immediately. If you can't see what Im talking about go look up that other thread a Brit tried to start, requesting pics of Brittish SOF and not mentioning a single word of politics.

Besides, posting a pic of rape is kinda ironic, as I just showed you that you're four(!) times as likely to get raped in the U.S. You're also five-and-a-half times as likely to get murdered, compared to here, while we're at it. If you wan't to dick-meassure countries at least find areas we're you're doing good.

Sorry, politics was brough up here

>talk about rape and politics
>play the victim
Holy shit, my sides.
>muh statistics
Faggot, that's because your laws are a joke.
Denmark: 89.5 rapes per 100,000
You just don't bother convicting anyone.

>Denmark is not alone. Only eight European nations — Britain, Ireland, Belgium, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Iceland, Germany and Sweden — currently have consent-based definitions of rape built into their legal codes.

You are getting riled up over being called a faggot on 4chin. Do you realize how much of a faggot that proves you are?

You don't even know who you are replying to when, and can't follow the conversation. As a different user pointed out, we talked about Sweden, you wanted to make it all about your cucked slave nation, and then wondered why we called you stupid.
Reminder, Denmark has ~89 rapes per 100,00 and a court system that allows that.

Come back when you are a hasguns.

>hurr durr those yellow things in his ears arent ear-pro

go get some glasses, moron

Attached: (you).jpg (645x729, 81K)

Don't bother. Yuros are posting nothing but sub-80 IQ shit today.

>Don't bring in statistics and politics
>Still rambling about statistics and politics

Dude. If you break each U.S. state into separate stats like we have to do for Yurop (Since every country is just that, an individual country) our states vary widely between being safer than any single country in Europe, to being higher, but not too much higher than any European country.

If you add all of the EU up, as if it were a single country like the U.S., you guys have about the same rates of crime. In fact, your violent crime rates are actually increasing in much of the EU, unlike the U.S.

Again, if you want to compare Sweden, or Denmark to all of the U.S., you're purposely warping the scale. Compare them to U.S. states of similar size. And in most cases, states of similar size to X country in Europe are either way safer, or comparable. Only a few U.S. states are outliers that are worse off than any nation in Yurop, and those tend to be states that house huge cities run by a certain political party...take a guess...where most of their violence is basically quarantined.

Op started this thread being faggy. Act faggy, get called a fag. How new are you?

Jesus Christ yuros. Can you be more embarrasing?

>Denmark: 89.5 rapes per 100,000
That number comes from an Amnesty International (yes, them) report, that has later been heavily critized for wanting to make a point. One of it's conclusions was based on only 18 anonymous people.

Anyways I'll repeat: I wasn't the one bringing up neither rape nor politics. That hapened long before I posted - but of course it didn't annoy you then ;)

Attached: nu-k.png (1333x301, 143K)

I think we just got the violent, angry ones my guy, you ever been to Missouri? They’ve got some of the most feral whites I’ve ever seen and I bet you they’re all of proud Anglo or Scots-Irish stock

Attached: 10B06174-8BB4-453D-8522-1D081C9C16EE.jpg (1600x900, 187K)

He's literally too retarded to know the difference between Sweden and Denmark. You're asking too much for him to realize the US is a Union of States.

takbir!

>bet you they’re all of proud Anglo or Scots-Irish stock
Nope. I'm a white trash Injun mutt and comfortable admitting it because at least I'm not a simpering Euro faggot.

Hasn't annoyed me yet. 89.5 is a travesty, and your women can't carry guns to defend themselves. That should annoy you, slave.

And you wanted to talk about DENMARK'S rape statistics first, faggot. No one else did till you did. 89.5 per 100k.

Post your guns and timestamp.

Yuropoors piss me off sometimes.

>"HURRR MY TINY COUNTRY IS SAFER THAN THE U.S"
>"Is it safer than Vermont, or New Hampshire?"
>"I...WHAT?"
>Is your country safer than a U.S. state of comparable size.
>"WELL...NO...BUT...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Missouri, Tennessee, fucking Northern Michigan is all frost giants.

And they are comparing stats taken entirely differently, but are too dumb to realize it.
>"muh 30,000 gun deaths"
>suicide, citizens defending themselves, cops shooting criminals, etc are all added in that.
>"....um... uh... YOU'RE A MUTT!"

This.

Out of all of our gun deaths, only one third are actual murders. If Europe counted suicide as a criminal homicide like we do, their homicide rates would be off the fucking charts.

>U.S.Suicide rate is 9.3 to 9.5
>Europe's overall suicide rate is fucking 15.1

Sluta vara bög din jävla fjolla.

Nigger that’s pretty much your average American, can’t blame your ancestors, it gets lonely out in the frontier..

Attached: BC302957-91BB-46B4-92C4-FBB2022A8683.jpg (500x546, 83K)

>If Europe counted suicide as a criminal homicide like we do, their homicide rates would be off the fucking charts.
I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. I'd kill myself if I was a Euro.

Google it. The average European total suicide rate is 15. I don't know if that counts non-EU countries, but shit. That's pretty bad.

Let's do this.

Denmark pop: ~5.7 million
Maryland pop: ~5.8 million

Denmark Forcible rapes: 5,100
Maryland forcible rapes: 1,691

Ohhh noohoho. Oh nohohohoho...

I'm proud of my dirty, horny ancestors who decided to fight and fuck out on the frontier rather than remain a "racially pure" subject of a monarchy.

And Maryland contains, arguably, our biggest shithole. Baltimore. Basically all of Maryland's violent crime is in Baltimore and the surrounding area.

Denmark GDP: 325 BILLION
Maryland GDP: 378 Billion

So even economically they're a good match.

Murderland is on par with Denmark?!

Talking shitholes, lets talk S. Carolina.

Attached: denmark-violent-crime-comparison (1).png (355x330, 12K)

Enda bra svaret i denna tråd

>I'm hasguns unlike the crying yurofaggots here, so you tell me.
But in America, you can be underageb& and still hasguns, so I'm not sure what you think you're proving.

>America is one single homogeneous group of laws
Yurop.
Michigan law, can't buy a handgun under 21 from an ffl or privately under 18. Also can't CC under 21.

Attached: IMG_20190517_130426373_LL~01.jpg (3024x3455, 1.55M)

>Yurop.
Guess again.

>handgun
>CCW
And yet a boy of 12 can and should have his own rifle, and thus is hasguns -- even among our retarded northern neighbors.
(There's some states where this isn't true, but you and I both know they don't qualify as America.)

>implying Michigan law actually stops teenagers from owning and carrying handguns
Not in Detroit it doesn't, though I guess that's why you included the holster.

Damn, forgot pic.

Attached: hoosier.jpg (3264x2448, 3.69M)

>moving the goalpost
I said I was hasguns, posted gun. Don't be a pic related.

Attached: 1551063797644.png (686x577, 125K)

Wow that things ugly

22lr? Är du någon slags försvarsungdom?

Attached: 1466979949744.jpg (563x721, 109K)

This pic has to be bullshit. I refuse to believe Finland is that totally, utterly, and fatally pozzed.
I don't idolize Finland or some shit but surely things aren't that fucked, right?

Attached: 1552448323526.jpg (960x960, 175K)

>cites hasguns as proof of age
>neglects to post guns until called out
>gets indignant because nobody else knew which gun he didn't post or what state he lives in
I'm afraid it is you who is the nigger.
Who'd you steal that holster from, detroitanon?

remember to lean into the gun, or you'll contract temporary PTSD and the brass will disorient you.

also, if you're doing "lumpen" be sure to stay away from the "women"
Have fun!