Why do american soldiers look like cyclists? Their helmet + sunglasses combination looks silly

Why do american soldiers look like cyclists? Their helmet + sunglasses combination looks silly

Attached: us-army-ranger.jpg (561x581, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

futurewarstories.blogspot.com/2012/05/fws-topics-pro-tech-helmet-and-special.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at how gay it looks

Attached: 1488053397_preview_US Army Retards.jpg (604x640, 221K)

Your fag nation will copy it in 5-10 years like always, subject.

cope, you skinny eurofaggot.

Compare this to the Russian getup. The Americans in comparison look like they have small cocks

Attached: 0574eec8fb4771f045ee7458a1710f0a.jpg (400x528, 42K)

High test

Attached: UxjW8Is.jpg (917x845, 150K)

Helmet - Head protection, frag and ricochets, maybe the lucky bullet if the ballistics behave
Sunglasses = Ballistic glasses - protection from frag, rubble, lucky twigs and general bits of shit getting in the eyes. Also serve as handy dandy sunglasses, though the lenses are interchangeable so when it gets dark you can change to the clear ones.
>looks silly
Show me something cooler and more practical, I would seriously love to see it

Low test

Attached: 58544223ca7f0c78048b637d-750-562.jpg (750x562, 100K)

Its possible to have both form and function, without looking like a band of dopes. Sharp edges rather than round edges. Its why almost a century later everyone admires German uniforms and designs from WW2.

Y'know, make things look like you have a t-count over 400

>8 replies
>4 posters
Sad

Care to explain why russians love imitating americans so much? Must be a form of third world jealousy

Attached: 427F8C44-7274-48DD-8D67-B6D69164489B.jpg (1131x1565, 1.69M)

It explains a lot OP. People with presence like to stand out. The men of most western nations have nothing to be proud of. They're fighting wars whilst their women at home are getting fucked by muscular foreign men

Therefore the uniforms reflect that

German "men" have adopted the same style, what a surprise

Attached: 5a74ebd485cdd447008b4e0c-750-375.jpg (750x375, 50K)

everyone is already copying it, even the chinese

should these be called cuck-helms?

Attached: 517LgPzaiHL.jpg (500x360, 57K)

Form follows function, they were wearing fucking skate helmets in Black Hawk Down.

>Thinking about what’s in another mans pants

You are comparing two sets that are completely different just based on the looks. This is a female/basedboy mindset
And makes it clear that you are a girl.
Post guns and timestamp

Funny how all the pathetic dweeb countries are copying it. You dont see proud muslim countries wearing this faggot shit

But that guy's Ukrainian.

Form follows function, but the two may go hand in hand with only slight compromise of the other

You can wear cargo shorts and a T when you go outside which is great function, but you look like a bitch. Whereas a nice pair of boots, and a stylish shirt/polo comes at a minor price of function, with a big gain in form

Attached: 7TmnMfQ.gif (500x500, 719K)

Clearly highlighting the difference between Ukranian bulls and German "men"

I'm not wearing a fucking polo when I'm working, you big dumb retard. Probably never worked a physical job in your life. Guess what soldiering is?

If a polo shirt is dressing up for you, you need to stop sweeping dog shit for a job

Again, its not an arguement either way from you, as my point is you can easily have both without minimally sacrificing the other. Or are you telling me that skate helmets are more aerodynamic and make you ruck faster?

You are one dumb fuck who's never worked a trade in his life. No wonder you make retarded threads like this.

So humor me with that big brain of yours. Give me some reasons why skate helmets are better rather than sending me angry messages

Isnt the guy on the left Russian?

Attached: B5nzR1i.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

>black guy looks like the only one there who has a big cock
typical

>whitey wears cuck-helms
>black b*ll grenadier takes up most presence in the photo despite taking up the least space
thats right white boy

Attached: e59fd9275e950e02963c1914f9979c95.jpg (406x600, 61K)

They were at the time for SoF, why don't you go read why? Today we don't have to choose between and-or and get the OP picture. This took all of five seconds in google you lazy fuck:
>futurewarstories.blogspot.com/2012/05/fws-topics-pro-tech-helmet-and-special.html
And that was a tangent, and I believe you have terrible reading comprehension on top of your wet brain. If you can't think why durable, work clothes are preferred in the field, from both a functional , cost, procurement, and replacement point of view, then I suggest putting your big boy thinking cap on for once in your life.

Attached: 14cfs6c.jpg (827x550, 64K)

>black guy

You mean dark green muhreen, rah

Based and bootpilled

Your a tacticool faggot in denial trying to look cool when the thread itself is about how dumb looking US gear looks

Wow you are really hurt over that polo comment. Look son I dont care, wear binbags with holes in them if thats your concept of practical

I will say your link still proves nothing. You could easily make a PASGT with slightly increased FOV, and a few modular points

Whoop, all the advantages, and you dont look like an angry cyclist with a gun

Hey op, post your guns

Yeah, whatever Ivan.

So nothing I said has sank in? Got it. Maybe first analyze why things are the way they are now, instead of taking on this "everyone is stupid except me," mindset.

>So nothing I said has sank in
lol all you've done is attack me over 5 posts, and then ultimately post a link which doesnt prove anything

Im the only one which has provided arguments here

Attached: DT2tWlntTeYt4-nxX3C-VwqnnxwOpmsU3UN_OR2RUjQ.jpg (532x600, 86K)

In the threads defense the US does have kind of an underwhelming aesthetic for a world power

Lol proud of what? Fucking boys, or fucking goats?

Yall a bunch of retards, sorry helmets and eye-pro offends your prissy fashion sense

Id like to see you try to say that to my face

Attached: CUQqV.jpg (544x720, 59K)

Slavs do not care for the fully ablebodied, which is why they force their soldiers to wear 50lb helmets. If they turn to retreat too quickly, the mass of the helmet will cause their neck to break rendering them punished.

>fuck chechnya

Wow schools out already? Thought we had another week.

Did you know that it takes over 200 arab bois, just to take down ONE SEAL bull??

Attached: G5VuBGr_d.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>"The Only Easy Burger Was Yesterday"

Attached: article-2566772-1BAF6AFE00000578-361_306x599.jpg (306x599, 59K)

Ok, so show a modern equivalent

The Chinese PLA helmets are fine, the Finnish too. Both resemble the functional yet reasonably aesthetic PASGT

Attached: china_pla_military.jpg (600x338, 61K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (960x640, 126K)

Slav spec ops are wearing multicam and high-cut helmets too, now.

Yep

Because low test

What?

Attached: 20190429_155958.jpg (462x498, 88K)

Because the sun?

Try whearing one of these hemlets for more than an hour, your head is not meant to be weighed down like that.
God forbid you trip and while whearing one of those, I imagine it's not a pleasant experience.
The newer kevlar helmets designed after western style helmets are much more comfortable.

Not really related, but Italian Carabinieri look sharp

Attached: 1557341920191.jpg (2078x999, 172K)

Mexican Army and Marines still use their own homemade version of PASTG

Attached: 0C843992-528E-464B-A368-BC3B9BD23C79.jpg (1086x724, 154K)

left pic is russian you dent-head

T. Low test non-neckpilled twigboi.

They're probably wearing sunglasses because they've been fighting wars in a desert for nearly two decades now.
Not having blazing sun in your eyes makes things easier.

pretty hard to fuck up black uniforms and jackboots, thats literally the picture of 'authority'

... Did you have to Google, "muscular black man" or was that in your spank folder?

That guys was a body builder.

CIF (where Army issues their gear) is fucking retarded, especially with helmets. Knew many guys, including myself who's helmet was too small. In Basic Training I had a XL which fit me very nicely. When I got to my actual unit they gave me a L. I tried to tell them when they gave it to me that it was too small, that XL fit better, and they didn't care and gave it to me anyways.

That's why a lot of dudes wearing their kevlar look like little penises, instead of big cock. IMO a proper helmet fit should come down to just at or below the earlobe.

>compare pic

Attached: ffff.jpg (2220x708, 381K)