desuarchive.org/k/thread/41368393/#41368393

Attached: thread25.jpg (300x225, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FH8lvwXx_Y8
youtu.be/X8Rby2SUEyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah

Nah

Has anyone here ever been banned/deported from a whole planet? I'm not allowed on Ganymede anymore but I don't think that counts because its a moon.

I’m a Reich defector so technically I’m banned from Sol in general.

Naval related news from the GGR:
An SJ-162 wing operating out of a planetside base on Titan disappeared from German sensors last week near Pluto. GGR authorities have not ruled out foul play but have yet to direct blame towards any of the Plutonian great houses.
The GGRN successfully completed the first round of testing for a new mass accelerator railcannon capable of shooting 700 ton slugs, 200 tons heavier than the railcannon slugs currently in service use. Independent observers say that while the new weapon seems impressive, it will likely be many years before they are ready for service.
GGRN authorities still have no suspects in the murder of Admiral Hermann von Niemeyer who was found dead earlier this month. Niemeyer, who was expected to be the next Chief Admiral, was laid to rest in his home town outside of Munich Tuesday morning.

Attached: sj162.jpg (989x517, 116K)

I'm banned from a couple asteroids in the belt.
>be me
>Ring Runner
>I basically just run arms and supplies between asteroid habitats.
>fuckers are always scared shitless that Germans are gonna invade any second.
>crew and I spend most of our downtime getting plastered and shooting things out the airlock.
>One day our engineer gets a great idea.
>Pretend to be Germans and scare the shit out of some belters.
>our drunk asses think it sounds like a hoot
>engineer rewires our IFF to display as GGR.
>A few of us speak German but the ones who doesn't just put on a really good accent.
>Start doing flybys of habs
>I hale them ans start shouting uncomprehensible gibberish in a German accent at the over the comms.
>they usually have one of two responses. ether they beg for mercy or threaten to blast us out of space.
>mutable weapon locks
>oh shit
>nope the fuck outta there real quick.
>finally get to a small with no automated defenses
>they wont respond to our hale
>boringascrap.jjpg
>our freight technician has a "great" idea
>why don't we board them?
>get dressed up in full combat gear and dock with the outer airlock.
>its locked from the inside.
>engineer hacks that shit
>10 heavily armed and armored extremely drunk cargo haulers with fake German accents break into a Teutonic church.
you can guess how it ended

Naval related news from the UAF:
An anti-piracy task force consisting of several Magellan and Voyager class frigates apprehended a large band of pirates operating on the UAF frontier. Several hundred pirates were arrested in what was the culmination of a months long operation to bring down the group. UAFN spokesmen reported that 14 starfighters, 2 cruisers, and several hundred million dollars worth of stolen goods were seized by the task force.
A near collision between the frigate UFS Pioneer and a trade ship from the independent trading company Eclipse Interstellar has prompted official condemnation from the UAF Congress. Eclipse officials appear to be cooperating with UAF investigators at this time and it is unclear whether the UAF will seek to press charges against the company on their home colony.
United Defense Innovations revealed a new naval plasma cannon at an exhibition on Trappist-1g on Monday. Company spokesmen stated the weapon promised to be a big upgrade over current plasma technology but declined to provide any specifics at this time. UAFN officials have not stated publicly whether or not they will pursue UDI's new weapons system although it is generally believed that the Navy will purchase several systems for testing in the near future.

Attached: magellanClass.jpg (897x606, 121K)

This is the Aduelo Gang that they raided right? The guys who kidnaped Senator Blake’s daughter back in 2214. I heard she actually defected from the UAF and joined the pirates. Did they arrest her too?

Have you lads been keeping up with what the golden dude on Terra has been doin lately. Pretty crazy shit if you ask me, but those soldiers he's got have some really nice power armor

Attached: Screenshot_267.jpg (452x566, 47K)

This is the Aduelo Gang that they raided right?
Yes... I haven't heard anything about Senator Blake's daughter though. If she was arrested with the pirates its a good bet that its being covered up.

Is this the Teutonic guy who what’s to start a holy crusade against the UAF?

youtube.com/watch?v=FH8lvwXx_Y8

It's been a long time but I'm still currently alive and atill hiding inside within the secluded location of the Room of Confession eversince i sent out the leaked data. I managed to compiled 1000 terabytes of data of both with confidential and without confidential information which with the one without would cut the package bulk down to just 500 terabytes. I'm currently planning on leaving now and waiting on one of the the freight truckers that comes by every hours or so to come by so i can hitch a ride since i had to smuggle myself onboard the Teutonic Orthodox Church ship via the cargo hold. My cliant should be expecting me very soon and frankly i seen way too much here in this place that would make any man insane and make a plutonium scream in horror.

Can you send us the coordinates of the room of the confession so that an "unknown faction" can assault it?

*Room of Confession

I heard Patty Blake split from the Aduelo Gang back in January. It's unlikely she was still with Jose Aduelo when he got got. I heard she's still operating in Gemini somewhere, probably Antelopes Run or someplace similar.

I could but that would not only jeopardize my entire mission that i was told not to but i was told to disclose the deliver the data containing the crucial information that has 100 extra terabytes more to my cliant which came up to me one day wearing only a hood and had men with weapons that i never seen only those on colonies close by to the neutral zones close by to the UAF would have but anyway even if i could it would be the death of me and right now i want to get out of here right now because i have seen enough Tiãnese soldiers and families with kids brought on here along with their pets and pirate pilgrims and even once saw a rrogue uaf war instigator in the room. The shit they did to that guy was fucked up but was more fucked what they did to two martians and couple of plutonians they captured.

All i know that i am allowed to disclose about my cliant is that my hired me to go and retrieve these...

Anyway navyanon i sent you the data that shows you what happened to the previous Tiãnese families and the soldier that had their confidential information expulsion memory removied but the experience of the torture of both physical and mental memories intact sent to you and it should be located in /holovid/datalog/4556/listview/
It is jumbled i know but trust me you need to see these as they successfully returned these people back into the Tiãn empire and i sent a micro bot that was expendable but self destroyable once the micro batteries is used up and sent out the data which it did which caught the image and video of what happened to the rest of the families that returned back to their own home world and that soldier. Make sure you didn't eat any food because you may throw up or cry over about the soldier crying over his dead guys and the families falling apart out in public and the tian public receiving videos of the tortures that was force feed up onto the stream and as well rumors of the Tiãnese bot that was rebuikt and been successfully smuggled into the Tiãn empire with a nasty computer virus and a message of some kind.

Also i included an image catalog of the new people they have here at the holdings here and those that previously expired and couldn't be able be revibed or have their conscious transferred over to a computer.

There's a surprising amount of those.
>Antelopes Run
Hell of place that. Spent some time back there in '08. A fucking bane of anything bigger then a fighter. Good place to hide out. Also a good place to die to a random asteroid strike.

Heard a shipping container is arriving in a couple of hours and will stay for a while before leaving so gonna collect some more before i leave but i think this place has started to take it's mental break on my health bit due to the scenes i have witnessed but here are the listed individuals.

>there are now three new Tiãnese families which one consists of normal husand and wife with a son and daughter
>the second is Tiãnese family of husband and wife but with five kids, three boys and two girls and an uncle
>the third family is a single mother with grand father and grand mother with two sons and a father in law
>the next one is few more captured Tiãnese soldiers but this time they captured two young conscripts in their 18 years of age and one in age 40 and other in retirement which is age 68
>caught four pilgrim pirates three males and one a woman
>have one rogue uaf war instigator and couple of martians that got too close to their boarders and few plutonians
>several pets of these includes three yellow birds which belong to one of the Tiãnese people, a gold hamster that belong to the conscript, a Doberman that belong to the martian, mansteed that belong to the plutonian, rabbit that belong to the rogue uaf and cat that was the retired old man's pet.

These are the list i have and i inclided the hologram image tagged in the sent out databulk to you navyanon

I heard there has been increased naval activity around Tiān and Ichor. Can anyone confirm this?

There is a carrier battlegroup in the sector but that is a scheduled freedom of navigation patrol. Not aware of anything else. Any word on whose ships are out there?

You missed one piece of huge news that happened yesterday!
UAF Martial's finally arrested Cap. Abe Kenway, the notorious pirate and mercenary. He attacked 51 Pegasi III in 2205 during the rebellion.

The markings look German but they don't look like Reich Navy. About 12 ships mostly destroyers.

Thanks Spy Master...good luck.
Sounds like Teuton ships but there's no way Teutons would be out there. I'm guessing they're captured ships but I wasn't aware that the Tianese had captured that many.

Maybe they’re German mercs?

Can anyone identify the planet in OP’s pic?

The Teutonic Order isn't the only one with ships. Could really be any of the larger masonic or knightly orders. Its a little small to the Knights of St. John. Could be the Knights Germanic or the Brotherhood of Bismark.

Navyanon were you able to decode the data i transmitted to you? You should be able to see the new videos on the subhects they have and what they are doing to them now but i suggest you wautch what they did to the two conscripts infront of the two old solders to cause them discomfort and ptsd.

I have found out from my micro bot that i sent out to scout out the oncoming freighter that it is a large type twelve cargo hauler that will be stationed at pad 47 which is not too far but it be a long run from where i am at but next destination it is heading is venus then a sol rim colony which will be my escape route and i can take this explosive vest off my chest that is connected to my heart and mind to prevent them from torturing me or reviving me.

There won’t be any “stellar conflict” in 2219. We won’t be in space. The cutting edge of science in 2219 will be a world full on blacks, Muslims, and Muslim blacks trying to figure out how to scrounge enough parts out of junkyards to keep their rusty technicals running.

youtu.be/X8Rby2SUEyw

read the lore
This is cool af. it seems a lot of people have very similar ideas about Germany rising again.

I got kicked off of Trappist-1ca once. Got drunk and tried to base jump off of one of the office buildings. It seems like most incident's where most ppl were banned from and/or kicked off of a planet involved alcohol. Interesting, I might join the Temperance League.

Holy shit this made me hard and I'm a fucking jew

My bonus just cleared my account and here is the question anons, an Accuracy Interstellar 04 with a Dawnbringer X2240 scope; a WHK G50 with tracking holo sight, laser/light combo, and smart round adapter, Cerberus Mk2 long range coil gun with the same Dawnbringer scope.

Alright i have officially declared my situation fubar right as of now and my situation have gone beyond my level of confort right now! One of the Teutons have discovered one of my micro bots which thankfully transmitted the data to a proxy bot before it self destructed but now they are on full alert of an intruder at the base and i just now completed my data bulk for my client. Alright I'm going to be open here bit, I'm sorta bit nervous because i honestly don't want to die because the intel i collected here needs to get out of here and i don't have enough power to jumpstart the transmission of the non confidential data to you navyanon but i can use my second hack bot to take over the last working back up generator they have and transmit it and have it self destruct thus making it so they cannot trace it back to me or you and make it so it cuts the ppwer so once they use the back up generators they will end up unleashing the built up power surge i have replaced in their back up that will fry up alot of their torture mkultra devices and ultimately kill half of theor automated security systems and their victims on forced vr torture and life support.

I'm set and got myself ready and gonna make a small haste to a nearby shute to ditch myself and go through to make it to one of the frieghters that is leaving. Navyanon you should be receiving the data now and i may or may not have uploaded a tiny bit of the liveleak vid of what happened to the previous Tiãnese soldiers and the families especially the pilgrim pirates on the transmission.

Gotta go hearing footsteps now!

Good luck and god speed, Spy Master!

Bumping for navyanon's respons

I'll bumb with ya

Attached: bump.gif (350x400, 79K)

I've been away a while but I'm working on decoding the newer transmissions now. I did watch the holovid from your bot inside the Empire though and some of that stuff was messed up. The part when the torture videos appeared on the holoscreen in the middle of that city and thousands of people were in shock watching it was crazy. There was one part of the data that was badly corrupted but from what I could make out it was one of the returned soldiers beating some guy to death in the middle of the night while screaming something I think was "this isn't real", "I can't die", and "if I die I will live again". I'm guessing the VR torture destroyed that guys mind and now he's just gone completely insane.
>fry up alot of their torture mkultra devices and ultimately kill half of theor automated security systems and their victims on forced vr torture and life support
If you haven't done this already I suggest that you do. Make sure you can get out of there safely and putting those people out of their misery would be an act of mercy.

Is it still viable to carry revolvers these days Jow Forums?
I've seen some UAF produced rounds they call .38 ultra, some of the boxes advertise loads as hot as 3250ft/s, I felt my asshole pucker and a phantom pain in my wrists when I saw a box of .38 ultra +p that advertised close to 3600ft/s.

Attached: 12421342314.jpg (1086x610, 756K)

Alright here's the thing, if i do that now before i leave. They will do a full sweep and find me and i die and along with the 1000 vital intel my client needs.

My plan is set and is in motion and i have already left the facility and managed to smuggle myself into one of the type twelve cargo haulers and got myself an outfit and stolen some guy's papers just in case and have set my last bulk drone to cut the main power supply to make it look like there is a power outtage which will trick them to use the back up generators which will cause a wide range surge that will kill the vr torture chambers and life support along with their collected data on their systems oh and that bot i installed completed it's job since it notificatied me it's duty was done. The frieghter has now left the area and passing through a checkpoint and going to hit the countdown which is five minutes after it passes through and reaches to venus.

Once there i will go and use my stored currency i have and get myself a small vessel and go to the outer sol colony and meet up with my client that is waiting for me and exchange the data with him which should come with alot of risks but like i said I'm not taking my self suicide vest til my job is completed.

Sorry for the 500 bulk non confidential data flooding your space foldiers but i needed an outsider to spread out the source you know?

revolvers have the same advantages over automatic they had 100 years ago. Jams are a non factor. In my book if you are betting your life on something you don't settle for less than 100%

Welp... looks like the freighter left right as the power went out on the place. And my bot just sent out a signal to me that the back up is about to be attempted while we are passing through a checkpoint.

Will update in moment.

Alright got news from one of my tapped radios in my intercoms i have in my earbuds right as we passed the checkpoint and left for venus via light speed there was a sudden power surge throughout the entire facility and all the computers along with the vr chambers and their life supports went offline completely thus rendering them completely fried and the bots behind have self destructed with no trace whatsoever. The Teutons are pissed as hell as they just lost ALOT of their "sinners" to "punish" along with their collected data on their computers and their facilities are shutdown completely while I'm on my way to venus to get off this frieghter to get myself a vessel to go meet up with my client.

If anyone is listening i sent out the radio com channel for anyone to listen to the clusterfuck that is going on but sent out the code signals only to uaf user and navyanon.

>Be normal UAF labourer, not making a ton of money but not poverty-tier
>But am very, very lonely
>The VI program in my apartment I programmed with a cute girls voice only did so much, and a full on hologram system is ridiculously expensive
>Buddy tells me to just call up some guys on Pluto and order a companion beast
>Ask if that isn't also stupidly expensive
>"Nah man, just go to House Lowell, they got that shit for nearly nothing"
>Think it might be a bad idea but the prospect of a real life waifu is to enticing to turn down
>Call up some company in House Lowell
>They ask me for what kind of girl I want
>Stick to some basic stuff, cute, short Germanic looking girl with blonde hair and blue eyes
>They tell me it'll be only $1000 forwarded to them and about a months time to birth and mature
>Send the money and wait in anticipation
>About three weeks pass and I get on a flight to Pluto
>A little on the pricey side but I sold a few of my guns to finance the trip
>About a week later and several cross boarding I finally reach the planet
>Land in House Hayabusa, have to pay someone to drive me to Lowell
>Of course since almost no one in Hayabusa, or pretty much the whole planet, wants to associate with Lowell that cost a pretty penny
>Apparently House Lowell is like that retard obese brother you try to pretend you don't know but in the worst situations will start screaming your name across the room while jumping up and down in his food stained anime t-shirt
>Finally, after a month of anticipation and waiting (and about three months worth of wages) I reach the bazaar
>Talk to the breeder and mention my name
>"Yeah, she's all ready to go"
>They bring her out

Attached: 1452624224879.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

>Some sub-4' tall creature shuffles out
>Skin is so pale it's almost transparent, almost takes on a greenish tinge from all the bile in its system
>Hair is paper while and so stiff it looks like you could snap it if you bent it
>Eyes (which are mismatched sizes) look like they're clear and had radioactive isotopes injecting into them to give the illusion of being blue
>On top of that its whole body is just stick thin and horribly deformed
>Almost every limb, finger, and toe is a mismatched length; it's hunched over like some de-evolved subhuman, and it's constantly twitching all over like the very act of living is unimaginably painful
>When it sees me and hears one of the breeders say I'm its new master its mouth opens in a big, toothy grin (as in, it has twice as many teeth as a normal person) and an entire mouthful of drool runs down its chin
>Awkwardly stumbles towards me yelling "master" in a deep retard voice before pressing its face into the side of my arm and petting (more like claw at) my chest while mumbling "Grenda love master" into my shirt sleeve
>Desperately look at the breeder who tells me "I hope she serves you well, sir"
>The shit eating grin on his face makes it obvious that what he actually meant was "no refunds faggot"

Attached: Just nuke my shit up.png (500x467, 398K)

>Start paying another months worth of wages just to get back home, now lugging around this hideous goblin beast
>Almost consider just ditching it along the way but Plutonians have very strict laws against throwing your trash on any retainers property (ie, the whole planet)
>Forced to take her all the way back to my apartment
>The last few nights have had me absolutely dreading going back home and returning to that creature
>She follows and watches me anywhere I go, usually silently, often crawling around on all fours
>And every night it sleeps beside the bed, but I'll often wake up to see it sitting on my chest and again just watching me, often when I do it'll grin, drool, and whisper something like "master look cute when he sleep"
>Literally the only saving grace is that it at least has enough mental capabilities to understand how to use the toilet
>At this point it's less soul crushing disappointing and more horribly creepy to the point where I fear for my safety some nights when I wake up and see its face literally inches from my own, just silently watching me with those horrible glowing blue eyes
Don't ever fall for the memes if you don't got the cash Jow Forums, you're not gonna get the waifu of your dreams like cryoanon if you cheap out

Attached: 1553819256268.jpg (791x800, 115K)

I'm making a slim bet that the client the spy master is meeting up is gonna be that guy that is leading the hawk party that hates the ggr and dislikes dawn for making talks with the kaiser.

Who else is betting on this and has anyone else seen the liveleaks of the recently exposed vids?

I still carry a revolver. They can handle hotter loads.

Get her fixed with plastic surgery a little bit at a time. Get gene therapy and neural augments for her to make her smarter. Before you know it, she'll be cleaning you're quarters and doing your taxes.

Hey, its arctica. Changed my name to reflect what I'm doing now. Expect new articles tomorrow.

Hey! I know that older model.
I don't know what actual name is, but when my former orbital trooper unit ordered us to relieve one of UAF strike teams.
I manage to wipe out entire platoon of those bastards including their platoon leader.
While lasers doesn't affect them, 30mm auto or higher caliber of magnetic battle rifle slug rounds punched through the armor and wearer dies from it shortly afterwords.

>200 tons heavier than the railcannon slugs currently in service use

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't they know that the only way forward is to make your slugs faster, not make them bigger? Not that I expected any better from the GGRNiggers

>GGRN mentality
>Big guns = Big damage
>Reich Mariner doesn't care about maneuverability
Danke Kaiser. Bravo. they were destined to be doomed with Bigger guns and caliber.

>Sorry for the 500 bulk non confidential data flooding your space foldiers but i needed an outsider to spread out the source you know?
No problem its been interesting to say the least. For anyone wondering I uploaded the newest data to the holonet if anyone wants it.
I just tuned in and they are still going crazy. I think I heard the Kaiser's cousin yelling something about "they had not yet confessed their sins, they must be brought back". It sounded like they've been frantically trying to revive the people that were in VR but its not working.
The weapon they're testing does slightly increase speed and energy efficiency but GGRN's main focus is on bigger and heavier munitions. Current GGRN railcannons shoot slugs at 95% of the speed of light which is comparable to the UAF but recent R&D has drifted away from trying to increase speed any further. I don't think that these slight improvements will matter that much in the long run because the next step in naval railgun tech will be attaching a small FTL drive to a slug for FTL slugs and whoever develops this first will have a massive advantage.

Just got off venus and boy was that a hassle. Apparently had to convert my crypto currency into reichmarks to get myself a vessel and temporary get into a black market to change the papers i stolen to have my face on it so i can get my face on it in order to get off venus. Saw alot of Teutons getting alot of orders to go to their nearby orthodox churches and heard over the radio in my tapped coms that they couldn't back up the lost data and the facility is completely fried up and all their vr torture devices are completely destroyed and have to be replaced by factory build and all the subjects on the npw melted fried life support are confirmed beyond dead, they were friend inside so they can't be brought back alive as well and surprisingly life support for air supply was cut so some surviving people was unexpectedly killed in their own cells so they died in their prison cells before they could be tortured before they could be tortured by medieval means. Got my vessel after paying this german and got through multiple checkpoints and got through the main sol perimeters to go meet with my client who is supposedly is part of the hawk party or something but has a hate boner for the ggr and dislike the current leadership in the uaf and wishes to aquire the data from me.

Something is telling me this may not be good idea but idk I'm not the one to never cut my contracts and already on my way.

Who is harper and why does he hate dawn again?

Bump

Harper is a true patriot and he hates Dawn because she’s a kraut-cuck who ran on a Fuck-The-Kaiser platform but when the opportunity came up she shit the bed. Harper is what Dawn promised to be.

Any UAF military here?

Attached: 1B1BBAEB-4EDD-4DF1-A27A-3C60D7A38FC3.jpg (444x350, 41K)

>tfw still exist

Attached: SquatNecromunda.jpg (551x850, 277K)

what halo game is this, ODST 2

Just got done with my job and met with my client and turns out it was harper. He told me it was safe for me now qnd to not worry about him disposing me which spooked me but anyway i gave him the data in return he gave me akot of money and along with that he gave me a new ship that is fitted with new technology and weapons that can counteract against GGR networks and told me that the vital 1000 terabytes i delivered to him will help him and will save the cause and i did a good thing. He also thanked me for what i did after i left the facility and told me that what i did was not only morally a good thing but objectively a good thing.

I went against my own rules which is never to ask your own clients but i asked him what he is going to do with that confidential data he has but he looked back and just tells me this "the public needs to know but not from one source but through an open press when the time is right and what is in my hand will not only expose alot of secrets but will change alot of things in the UAF forever before he took his hood off and saluted to me and lwft with his two spec ops which i did not noticed and left.

So i don't know what harper is planning on doing with the data now or what he is implying with that but if it calms anyone i mande it so it would not be changeable so it can't be edited but i don't think he is going to try and frame anyone though... what is his end game and what did i just done?

It’s from ODST 3 it come out in 2034

Former UAF Orbital Trooper here.
I am in middle of on going ops. Dealing with pilgrim pirates and other uninvited trespassers.
Catching up some strange transmissions via stellar matrix-comms.
How's current Orbital Troop units going?

Bump

I’m doing fine with the 132nd. We’re on leave rn at Trappist-1ca. It’s nice as fuck here. Got 1 more week before we have to get back out again and we’re all making the most of it. I got a buddy in the 265th and he’s already in fighting the the anti-pirate task force.

>single handily manages to go into the room of confession facility and gather 1000 terabytes of intel and sabotages their entire facility along with causing an entire surge to the vr torture chambers and causing mercy deaths to almost all of the captives and escapes without capture
>exposes non confidential 500 terabytes of data to the galactic holonet and manages to land on venus and escapes from venus with stolen papers that been forged and a purchased vessel and managed to meet up with his client
>turns out his client was Harper all along and Harper now has 1000 terabytes of confidential data from what the Teutonics along with the kaiser's cousin have gathered and everything now in his hands and whatever else is in that data

What do you guys think Harper's end game is exactly with this 1000 terabytes of data anyway sonce it is mostly containing victims tortured in ruthless ways and exposing info along with other secrets involving in it?

I'm with the Navy but currently inactive while Second Fleet is undergoing maintenance. Right now I'm the chief cyberwarfare officer aboard the UFS Freedom from Tyranny. The position hasn't been too exciting recently but its what I'm good at and exploring space is what I've always wanted to do.
I think he's trying to force Dawn's hand when the information gets released. People are going to be genuinely shocked when the data gets out and is reported by the media. Either she takes serious action against the GGR as a response or she continues to be soft on the Kaiser in which case she'll have lost all credibility with her party and most likely the general public. Regardless its a smart move from Harper he's created a scenario for himself in which he wins either way. If Dawn does stay silent on the issue her political career is over and Harper would be put in a position to be the next Hawk party candidate.

What is in that data he dropped in your folder anyway? What does it contain?

I’ve met Harper before and I’m sure this isn’t his only piece in play. If I had to guess it’s the ace in his pocket to keep the UAF form ever having non-hostile relations with the Reich. The Tutons are all but an official part of the Reich. The Kaiser’s cousin Tunis the room of confessions for gods sake. The public at large will not be able to tell the difference between technical non-affiliated Germans torching and actually Germans torturing.

What’s more there may be a second part for to this plan. Right now Tiān is hostile but not aggressive. Leaking this to them could be the catalyst for full scale war between Tiān and the Reich.

So cruising out in deep space (i like to be out in deep space alot to be alone and meditate) and finally took off the kill switch off my heart and mind after getting away far enough and decided to relax bit. I decided to use my last hackbot since this will cause it to fry up after it is done to send you a "gift" after you gave me the tools that made my job easier when we first met.

I'm giving you some coding sources that is going to help you in the future, free of charge of course plus the "gift" i'm giving you is 1000 terabytes large so it's non replaceable and I'm including a zipcode which isn't used much since it is old school but but i think you should see this "gift" because it is very important and you will be very appreciative of it.

Remember free of charge and again this is not replaceable since my hackbot is gonna fry after this gets sent out to you and this "gift" should get to you in ten minutes. When you get it look into the locked folders and when you do it is under folder eith videos of "cute puppies and kittens and how to know the secret life of pets" but remember to use the zip code for this folder to open the "gift".

I'm taking a break from that place it took a mental health strain on my mind for a long time and had to cook rats to feed myself since i ran out of mres down there during my stay...

The non-confidential data that was collected from the room of confessions. Its mostly recordings of the torture but there's also some data from their computer systems and ship manifests and other information like that. As for how that benefits Harper I'm assuming the torture videos will cause public outrage and rally support for being hard on the Germans.
Just got your transmission its a lot to sift through but the stuff I have seen so far is very interesting. Thanks for all data Spy Master stay safe out there.

Did spy master just gave you the non confidential data???

Sorry meant to say, did he just sent you confidential data?

Bump

They have a new mix of combat drugs for when you get wounded. Word is that they'll let people with over 26% augs back into jump units. Unfortunately that still disqualifies me.

>did he just sent you confidential data
I believe so, there's a ton of information and I've been manually going through all of it. A lot of it is communications, personnel files, and procurement records but I have seen a few battle plans here and there. I'm starting to think that the Teutons are planning something big and I'm trying to piece it together as I go through the data. I'll provide updates if I find anything definite but I'm not gonna upload the data at least until Harper goes public because I don't want to screw over Spy Master.

Why would he give them to you only right after giving it to harper? What does he expect or think you will do with it?...

Call me crazy but I really dont like energy based weapons. I miss the old days of conventional projectiles. Fight me Jow Forums

Well I gave him some tools to make his job a little easier a while back and he said that's why he gave it to me and I've learned to take what Spy Master says at face value. As to what he wants me to do with it I'm not sure but like I already said I'm not uploading it because I definitely don't want to get him in trouble for sharing classified data.
Conventional projectiles are still the norm especially in civilian markets. Its going to be a long time before laser or plasma makes projectile weapons completely obsolete. I do agree with you though, with technology where its at right now projectile weapons are a much better choice. I know its been talked about a lot but do not buy laser weapons. Refractive smoke has become very cheap, almost everyone has some, and it will completely neutralize any over priced laser gun you buy.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO RETIRE THE M1911?!! SERIOUSLY

When it stops killing germans

Kek

What's the news with 202nd?
I haven't got in touch with them for like several months now.

Never. UAF learned their lesson in the last war, and only survived the one before that because of it.

Attached: A2CA0283-900D-4116-A4FA-E2A5E4D7DDFA.jpg (730x1963, 1.18M)

Holy fucking shit are you telling me the United States lost world war four because they stopped using the M1911 for world war four and lost!? Fucking hell this should be fucking canon kek!

Shit

202 and 242 are deployed. Comsec won't let us say where.

That's alright, to be frank I used to be in 202nd.
I was graduated from Fort MacArthur.

Fort MacArthur is a good school. it's been a long time but the 202nd was up there with the 99th and 181st as best regiments. always respected them when I was still a member Spec Ops

Role of Orbital troopers is to manipulated the battlefield: through sabotage, hit and run tactics and search and destroy before the enemy had chance to prepare.
Sometimes Orbitalist formerly myself can crack intelligence, hunt down HVTs and even destroying chain of command.
It's no wonder UAF Orbital Troops are like 21st centuries paratrooper or airborne trooper.

*maniuplate

Bump

I hate range bans

Attached: hammer_s_slammers_commission_by_shimmering_sword_d43xy2v-pre.jpg (1213x659, 110K)

This isn't a quest though.