When you sign up to kill hajjis with white phosphorous and UAV drones but get PTSD from seeing a box on the road

>when you sign up to kill hajjis with white phosphorous and UAV drones but get PTSD from seeing a box on the road

Attached: ptsd-defined-veteran-001-670x445.jpg (670x445, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tozCxwAZsUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: welcometok.jpg (800x581, 367K)

I'm OVERWHELMED *Sighhhh*

Attached: overwhelmed.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

How was this image even made? There isn't a single frame remotely close to that in the original video. His hand is deformed too. Is there some kind of machine learning AI at work?

Attached: a814b787.webm (640x360, 2.11M)

Lol I actually made it. The frame itself is literally like 2 or 3 single frames from the moment the cop pulls the trigger, but the dude recording freaked out and started shaking. Thumb through each frame until I found the best one, screenshot, tilt to be vertical in GIMP, clear up a few blurry parts, and then fill in the upper left and lower right corners with the stamp tool so the black borders disappear.

>upper left and lower right corners
Fuck I'm retarded, I meant lower left and upper right.

Damn, that's brutal. South Africa?

>be me
>get out of the army five years ago
>still wear ACUs everywhere
>still carry a duffel bag with me
>dont wear patches because i don't merit them anymore

wakanda in progress

BIG IRON

PTSD is nothing but a myth created by Liberals, anti-Christ, Communist, Islam,Black Panther, Irish and Chinese to lowering the morale of brave Christian American soldier. A TRUE SOLDIER OF GOD won't believing or be affected by so-called "PTSD" myth. Word of God and Jesus is the true shield against this fake disease. DEUS WULT! JESUS IS THE KING OF KINGS!

Attached: Jesus-with-Soldier.jpg (1024x768, 271K)

Jesus would not want you telling the sick "you are not sick." He would heal by the mystery of faith.

You're a jackass.

Now THIS is some good old professional Jow Forums and Jow Forums where people did stuff for fun!

DAMN YOU JODY

My man.

Attached: IMG_492.jpg (1280x1707, 480K)

>Giving (you)'s to clear bait
Why

You are retarded. Good bait though.

>be me
>sign up to kill hajis
>don’t get to, guard Kuwaiti border instead
>come home
>hajis everywhere
>mfw

Attached: FED27283-8121-4CC2-BF73-3367294499E9.jpg (204x292, 14K)

I know you're trolling but aren't a lot of cases of concussive head trauma from shockwaves etcetera misdiagnosed as PTSD?

I legit have PTSD from the sound of people walking on gravel. Every time I heard that I knew my door was about to get kicked in and I was going to be put on some detail. Absolutely chilling.

Not mine protected.
youtube.com/watch?v=tozCxwAZsUs
>384,044

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Dominican Republic senpai

this, with the family photos in the backround, is one of the saddest things in the internet

How did he get so fat from drinking small sized drinks?

Should have just racked the shotty
>It would have scared him into co-operating with the local friendly police.

A lot of the cases with TBIs have been diagnosed as PTSD to save the VA money for disability for veterans. Back on deployment, one of my squad leaders was in a truck when it was hit by a VBIED and when we got back they kept trying to say he had PTSD and he had to basically pretend to be retarded (well more than he actually is) to get them to do a scan of his brain to confirm the injury

>when you watch everybody either demand or bitch about socialized healthcare and free college while you get you socialized healthcare and free college that both suck balls