Gun confessions

Gun confessions.
> I shoot chicken wing stance, with no pistol-gripped rifles.

> Gif related.

Attached: origin.gif (360x202, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7RqQOhiDQqo?t=380
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’ve had sex with my sister

Incest is wincest, you put your sister to the test.

what was the test exactly?

does seem to be the intuitive way of going about it but turns out it's no way to hit for shit at 100 yards

I kind of want a Cobray Terminator.

fucking your sister.

It's kind of Just an Over glorified-Black pipe shotgun, But i personally like BP-shotguns.

Attached: 1529397186313.png (689x473, 97K)

>Got my AK pistol in the other day, gonna take it to the range with my brother tomorrow.
>never shot an AK of any kind before.
>kind of scared I won't like it, and that I've wasted a bunch of money.

Attached: (Komi-san is destroying Tadano's pelvis).gif (129x183, 16K)

It's pretty nice, although I did have a custom stock so it probably feels different.

make sure u get a brace for it

I own a bunch of guns but I'm a terrible shot and barely practice.

Well if you practiced morw with one or two guns you wouldnt be in this situation

I wish I had my own range, my local range is $50 per person.

The one I got came with an SBA3 brace, which is basically a stock. Also bought the gun before the recent AKOU review came out, we'll see if I have any weird issues with the firing pin...

Attached: pic related, PSAK GF3s.jpg (2061x1370, 130K)

>I shoot chicken wing stance
patrician operator

Attached: mst3kbc.png (983x624, 681K)

That's the plan.
I still have trouble grouping at 25yd with a pistol but at least now I'm hitting the paper and ringing steel plates fairly consistently.

i bought a bayonet for my BCM upper just because it had a lug for it

it came rusted to shit with a dull edge

I don't even feel like going shooting anymore and I'm seriously considering selling every gun I have except my target rifles and maybe one shotgun

did ya clean it up?

I have some thoughts about thinning out my collection of guns I don't shoot much, including my first gun.
But my collector autism stops me every time.

>I've had the continuous opportunity to have a galil built for me but ironically I haven't been smart with my finances long enough to afford it

really makes me think

While unacceptable for rifles, chicken wing is fine for shorties. Especially wing shooting.

Stop thinking, goy

Attached: 1509341463261.jpg (300x300, 43K)

I hate shooting in public so much I bought land to build my own range.

Story

>buys probably the worst choice for a new AK owner, after some absurdly heavy milled chinkshit or DMR
>I'm afraid I wont like it
That's because you wont, dumbass. Why would you not buy a rifle? What possibly told you "yep pistol is definitely the way to go for a first timer like me"
Fuck me nothing is more infuriating than watching people deliberately making poor financial decisions, then promptly stressing out about if they made a poor financial decision or not. Maybe, just maybe, you should've put more than 30 seconds of thought into it.

Unironically doing this as well
The pits in my area have dwindled down from dozens to about 2 or 3, solely because of people dumping. Now the only pits left are crowded as shit all the time, which only puts them at a higher risk of getting shut down - in fact I think they're restricted to weekends only now so the city can keep up with taking care of others people garbage.
This new age of shooters sucks so hard.

Are you Hawaii user?

Lucus pls go

Good to know

>you wont
Not enjoying any firearm that doesn't remove limbs is pretty edamame.

The only reason I clean my guns is so I can cuddle and fingerfuck them without getting dirty after shooting

Botkin detected.

What did the review say? I am somewhat interested in getting a braced pistol and AKs had been up on the list.

Firing pin retaining pin fell out at some point in testing.

More of a 4chans confession but here it goes
>I’m the honest stick poster in buy sell trade threads
>I saved this image one day and started posting it everywhere
>I make tucano threads occasionally
>I F15 post
>I make mchiken threads on /ck/
>I solonius post on /tv/

Attached: 8D7EB0A2-3ABC-4C9E-B77A-B38F9F9B564B.jpg (1024x742, 143K)

lucas pls

Why didn’t you just buy a WASR user. It’s so easy

Because I like PSA

Attached: Let's just make a shitload of guns and give them to everyone.png (578x300, 31K)

I have shoved a shotgun barrel up my ass and had to have an ER remove it.

>Because I like PSA
>This is why I bought a vastly inferior AK
Oh, he's retarded everyone. No further need to try and help.

>I unironically think guns should require more stringent testing to own because of how dumb 90% of gun owners are
>people who spend truckloads of money on NFA are just giving wasting it and money to the feds, bc when they die the nfa stuff cant be passed on in a will
>the concept of shtf will never play out fully, because a disaster big enough to do that will result in the end of all human life
And one unrelated to Jow Forums
>if incels spent the time they waste bitching about women online on practicing social skills instead they wouldn't be incels any more

>shtf will never play out fully, because a disaster big enough to do that will result in the end of all human life
>Smaller scale disasters resulting in a societal breakdown affecting regions or countries has never happened!

I'm talking real shtf, not """surviving""" without power for a week.

Anything big enough to cause societal breakdown to where chaos happens for the foreseeable future means that rogue elements from the militaries of the world will get their hands on nukes and start setting them off.

gib deets

Stop by the Buy Sell Trade General and let us know what you got.

>"""surviving""" without power for a week.
Yeah that was definitely Katrina, totally not a local SHTF scenario. Just a bunch of nice persons of color sitting on their porch waiting for order to restore. Your problem is you're stupid and think SHTF means late 90's disaster movie scenario.

>I unironically think guns should require more stringent testing to own because of how dumb 90% of gun owners are
If there could be some sort of a guarantee that the testing wouldn't be used to squeeze people out of being able to own guns (like carry permits in large cities), I'd agree with you. I don't want people driving that have no idea what they're doing, I don't want people carrying that have no idea what they're doing. Some sort of test to prove basic competence and safety. In reality, I don't support such a thing because it could be abused to keep people from buying guns.

Same, but they for a grand a pop these days and for a single shot slamfire that's a big no

I'm a leaf though

>Katrina
You mean the thing where shit didn't hit the fan?
Cops took everyone's guns, there weren't bands of bandits fighting each other a la Fallout 3....so no, that wasn't shtf, that was a localized weather disaster

>>if incels spent the time they waste bitching about women online on practicing social skills instead they wouldn't be incels any more
Anyone who looks at a massive society wide problem and says "this is clearly the result of personal failings" is a complete moron.

I don't know how anyone can hold this opinion after the spread of constitutional carry (and lack of problems it created). Actually I do, feels > reals. People like you ignore objective reality in favor of an idea that "feels" right.

Blaming "society" is a massive cop-out, and used to cope for not wanting to deal with problems on an individual level. Learning social skills is absolutely necessary for being a part of society (notice the same root of the 2 words there)

And yes, social skills do take practice. That's why it's always so easy to spot people who were homeschooled. No social consciousness.

My right to not get shot by dumbasses trumps your right to concealed carry (which isn't actually a right)

My opinion is validated any time I see someone doing something stupid at the range or in public. I'm not in favor of big daddy Gov stepping in to license firearms; everything the Feds touch is made worse. It would just be nice if reckless retards needed to clean up their act before getting their guns.

my right to keep and bear arms trumps the tears flowing out of your mangina

Attached: .png (743x571, 791K)

>You mean the thing where shit didn't hit the fan?
hahahah what a fucking moron
>there weren't bands of bandits fighting each other a la Fallout 3
That's exactly what there was dumb ass.
t. former West Bank resident

>lmao blaming society for getting the plague is a massive copout, just don't go to the marketplace on crowded days
If you're were talking to one or two bad apples, your opinion would be relevant. When you start seeing unprecedented societal shifts in behavior, you sound like an ostrich burying your head in the sand.

I own two guns I’ve not even shot yet. One I’ve had for almost a year

Attached: D65B5149-D32F-4CD2-AA70-F1D3F6A0F290.jpg (718x637, 64K)

That doesn't change with constitutional carry. Like statistically. Try again.
Your opinion that people should train harder and be more conscientious with firearms is validated. Your idea (not an opinion, can't have opinions on objective fact) that laws are a good way to accomplish is most certainly not validated, and is basically invalidated every time gun laws get loosened and nothing happens.

What’s a good first then? For an ak I mean? Wasr?

Probably WASR, but that guy is either a moron or someone who didn't notice you said it had a brace (removing basically all the problems of an AK "pistol"). Maybe you'll have to fix something with the PSAK, but if you don't like it, you probably won't like any AK.

This too. I need more land. My uncle has some I can shoot on, but my mom is pissed at him because she got cancer and he barely called her and I get the feeling I'm going to catch a raft of shit if I go over there. Probably still going to do it next weekend.

PSAK fag here with an update, since apparently people are still talking about it.
Took it to the range, only put about 100 or so rounds through it but I definitely like it. I was really surprised by how soft it shoots. Cannot comment on the reliablilty or durability as I've barely put any rounds through it.

Attached: it's really fun, a good contrast to my bench queen AR.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

I was shitposting mean things on Jow Forums last night and now I feel full of regret and shame.

what episode is that one? also, i kinda enjoy teacupping when shooting peestols, and i bought two non-identical cz 75s a couple years ago to dual wield. i was in a bad place, got sent for a couple weeks to do a shitty job because our office was slow. i fucking hated it and used my overtime pay on guns.

youtu.be/7RqQOhiDQqo?t=380

Got my PSAK3 a while back. It is a really smooth shooter. Only have about 400 rounds through it, though, so no comment on reliability yet. No feeding issues or anything so far. Been a barrel of fun.

I have a good feeling on it.

Attached: 1513567765438.jpg (600x656, 166K)

>I make mchiken threads on /ck/

Attached: ufokinwotm8.jpg (528x792, 66K)

Hot

Rarely have done that. Usually it's racist things that I fully support once sober (fuck Jews, niggers, and jannies, in that order).

>incest to preserve the race
Digits are how much you won in the race war when you entered your sister.

But is actually anything wrong with chicken stancing non-pistol gripped rifles outside of it being against oper8tor mindset?

Thats good my guy you will go far

Public land frens, you can legally shoot in any national forest unless specifically prohibited. Check your area. I had the same problem as you for about 2 months after getting my first gun, not really knowing where to go. You just have to take the jump and drive out to look. (That is assuming you don't live in some shitty state with no public land)