So when are we going to use SportsMan Warehouse as Dimensional Pocket to travel around the county in seconds?

So when are we going to use SportsMan Warehouse as Dimensional Pocket to travel around the county in seconds?

Also, try to guess which one I'm in.

Attached: dimensional_poket.jpg (584x778, 201K)

colorado springs colo

Reno, NV

Not mine in Albany OR. You think I can't tell my sportsman's nigga you trippin.

Southall Puyallup wa

I never realized how true this was until it was pointed out and it's totally true. I bet they even have like 4 boxes of buckshot and 10 pallets of every bird load known to man back there.

reno has bins in the middle of the isle

Why do they all look the same?

Attached: 34302432.png (584x778, 877K)

As OP I enjoyed this very much.

Meridian, Idaho.

Always knew bubbles was a Jow Forumsommando

Attached: med_1435701675_image.jpg (640x480, 59K)

The wizard behind the counter is hiding the secret from me I just know it. I'm gonna go to my local place in Rohnert Park, CA and start shouting latin incantations and see if I can get a result via trial and error.

Attached: 28056718_1551512041630745_8478795950196998633_n.jpg (640x635, 43K)

Is this the one on 82nd in Portland?

How do I get Paul to sell me some of the souls he's reaped?

Attached: sugarmouthharrell.png (584x778, 814K)

Flagstaff

How did you fags manage to make the picture bigger?

You'll need to track him down first by cross-triangulating his position through the multiple dimensional gateways. Easier said then done (can you read Assyrian?), and I have no clue what he accepts as payment. I'd bring a variety of offerings (whatever you have on hand) just to be safe. The bigger problem is storing said souls: you'll need a vessel of sufficient strength to contain chaotic energy. You're probably better off with an older artifact than a newer one since any jackass who can operate a material phase smith and carve symbols thinks he can make one these days. If it can't easily contain a minor demon it's not worth bothering with. If you try to absorb them yourself you'll risk shattering your own soul (trust me you don't want to even think about how bad that is) and generally have a really bad time.

Attached: 9GYJJwN.jpg (576x731, 256K)

Silverdale WA?
Riverdale UT?
South Jordan UT?

PNG master race

Attached: 1558319123805.png (446x632, 343K)

Albany or huh?

Utah

Can't be, there's a black man in the background

I work at the gun counter at a sportsmans warehouse, ask me anything.

What year model is the vehicle you use for your daily commute?

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Close enough to walk, so typically do.

An African or European Swallow?

Its not Phoenix, because they dont have that weird green turf on the counter.

Hey bro!

Why dont you carry 10mm pistols :(

When are you assholes finally getting Wranglers, I want my trailer park revolver.

We already do. You just aren't in tune with the wizardly ways.
Thornton.

We're hoarding them for ourselves. You can have one when we've had our fill.

My store has every glock in 10mm, both springfield XDMs, as well as a couple 1911s.
We see new guns most of the time 3-6 months after they come out.

Was gonna say the same!

Happy Valley in OR.

How does one get "in tune" with the wizard's way?

Pray to the Mineral Spirits

Salem, OR

Goddam nigga I thought MY glasses lenses were thick

Lexington Ky

Attached: BIG THINK.jpg (582x528, 25K)

First, you have to learn to collapse the entirety of your hopes and dreams into a singularity, and see the dismal truth of your own small existence.

Once you've done that, your next step is to form a postulate, and will your mass of hopes and dreams into the shape of a tiny dwindling spiral; this can be helped by envisioning your hopes and dreams as a mass of viscous fluid in a very small porcelain receptacle, circulating, round and round and round again, ever and ever downward.

Right about then, you'll have to acknowledge the lie of time and space, and persistence of self. You gotta be careful, though, if you don't erase the false engram of shooting a dog, you'll be bitten by the dog.

Salem Oregon
Next to a winco

Hello fellow Salem gun enthusiast. Since they're pretty much closing down that BLM land across from Lyons. Where are you planning on shooting.

Wenatchee?

He will trade you for another 1,000 round of 22.

Fairfield, CA

Can I just hold the hand of someone who has done this?

Wenatchee Sportsman's Warehouse employees are the most retarded fucks I've ever seen.

>flagging customers
>fucking around with their finger on the trigger
>pointing display guns at each other and pulling the trigger and making "bang" noises

Medford?

Hopefully Kate Brown's office

Pretty par for the course here desu. The clerk's at Stan's didn't even know what a PTR91 was.

ORbros, there any meet ups planned?

Well its not Bend, OR. There's a pallet of ammo where you're standing in that store.

Holy shit Wenatcheeanons

What, faggots?

No

Never heard of a shooting area down by Lyons. The place I frequent is the shooting area up by the abiqua falls trailhead. There's also a quarry nearby that go when I can.

I see guys mention they're from here or Leavenworth occasionally. Pretty sure the Gunfighters Inc guys post here.

If we meet will you hold my big manly hands

San Francisco, CA...because of the Gay.

Midvale, UT?

Attached: download_2.jpg (258x195, 8K)

i see no cool guns just plinkers and a shotgun or two must be CA,if it was an OR sportsman's there'd be a 50. cal on the table for sure

cant be, there's no 50. cal on the table.

Thornton CO

do you want to get somalis? because this is how you get somalis

Mesa AZ, off Greenfield and Baseline.

Underated

Based and Brownpilled

there is a surprisingly large amount of blacks here

Okay, Fags this is getting serious. Where is this faggot?

Attached: Hard_Mode.jpg (584x778, 396K)

Sacramento

Thornton was my guess too. Do they really all look the same?

they are all the same store

its not a new concept. People were joking about how every Hollister looks exactly the same for years.

Closest one is in Milpitas.

Based fellow 707. ps Rohnert Park sucks

Weird. Pretty sure I've met you, so I'm going to say colorado. Thornton if I had to guess.

Ohio

>Rohnert Park

Oh shit.

Attached: Adobe_20190521_160319.jpg (584x778, 172K)

*is shit..

Fixed it for yous

Rohnert Park does indeed suck, but I'm still stuck in Santa Rosa. Working on leaving by the end of the year before my dog gets shot.

Probably in the San Fran area, just cause you look like the typical faggot from there.

There's a saying in SR..
>When ever you leave or move from Santa Rosa, you'll always come back..

or
> You came for a vacation,you'll leave on probation.

Luckily I've been able to keep myself out of trouble (not that I go looking for it), still amazed how many DUIs there are. The only reason I'd come back to this stupid town is for Tex Wasabi's.

Attached: Tex Nigiri Sampler.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

Guy Ferrari is always driving around downtown in some classic car.

Fieri*

when can we all have a meetup at our local sportsman’s warehouse then stop by Applebee’s afterwards for some cheesy potatoes wedges?

milpitas gun counter dudes are based

He is at sportsman’s warehouse. There is only one, don’t you know? There are many locations yes, but there is only one.

Albuquerque, NM is where you are

Attached: 1538708463468.jpg (611x573, 43K)

that's in Missouri you retards

>Guy Ferrari
That sounds more apt. There's a pretty strong car culture in the area but it's firmly divided between poorfags like me with a 15 year old bimmer and the wealthy with their fully restored classics and the occasional Porsche. Occasional I go up to Healdsburg/Drycreek and always feel like I'm being looked down on.

I could really go for stuffed rigatoni right now.

Attached: 20190109_213148.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

African

I wonder what Tay Tay orders?

Kek

Coastal bro reporting in

What the fuck?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x222, 370K)

Silverdale wa