Dude just go to war with them

>dude just go to war with them
>dude just bomb them
>dude it will just be like Iraq

Attached: 1024px-Iran_topo_en.jpg (1024x944, 328K)

How many ski-resorts are there in that there country?

>dude just bomb them
How would this not work? Just drop a few hundred nukes on the middle east and your problems will be solved.

all you need is one on israel and just like that 6 billion people are now better off

sup Ahmed

Iran hates American because they support Israel. Remove Israel from the equation and you get peace in the Middle East, after all the Sunni's and Shiite murder each other.
Israel is cancer.

Around 30

I've been reading articles for a few days and I still can't figure out where this comes from. Why is a war with Iran even being talked about? What provoked this? This is ALWAYS fighting in the ME. Every time we go in there is doesn't go according to plan or the long term ramifications are ALWAYS bad. Can someone explain why we, the US, wants another Jewish war?

why not both for good measure?

we're long past the point where the brutal, starvation and isolation kind of war that's needed to win these kinds of wars is acceptable on a global scale, someone is eventually going to need to bite the bullet and take the blame for some abhorrent crimes against humanity in order to secure even a small shred of a brighter future for the rest of us.
at some point these people and these countries are going to be such a hindrance to the progression of humanity as a species, to earth as a planet, that even the most pacifistic humanitarian minded left wingers are going to come to terms with the fact that these are the lives of vermin, not people. eventually their primitive cultures and societies, the resources theyre extorting the world for are going to be much more important than the consequences of breaking the rules

>Can someone explain why we, the US, wants another Jewish war?

America spends quite a lot of money on the military, if it's not at war constantly the funding would be cut.

Iran is evil. They antagonize Israel. The Jews are being ostracized. We must save them.

Its almost as if its being drummed up artificially by (((special interests)))?

>why not both for good measure?
Historically one has been a boon for the world in terms of arts, culture, cuisine, science, medicine etc, and one is full of people who have been the bane of over a hundred nations. You do the math.

Historically speaking don't mean shit, those "boons for the world" right now are some savage backwards ass tribals destroying everything they come in contact with and breeding so fast they're come in contact with pretty much everything. There's nothing left worth preserving in that hellhole and not nipping the problem in the bud is going to cause far more harm than good.

Go to bed MacArthur

Attached: C7IqF2XVwAAm02q.jpeg.jpg (750x790, 105K)

Any good ones?

hell yeah bf3 damavand peak irl

Quite a few in the Alborz mountains.

>totally not predictive programming goy

I'll take my chances with the "savages" vs merchant meddling any day.

How dare you? Israel is americas greatest ally and we need to help them.

Probably some decent snow considering how high they are (2500-3500m).
Actually if you wanted to annihilate Israel it would take a few dozen nukes, not just one.
But Leftists would go crazy because you would also end up killing all the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.

Attached: Dizin_Hotel_view.jpg (1200x645, 472K)

Neocons were a mistake

Fascinsting how the tables have turned. Sad!

Neocons are/were just Jewish Trotskists who re-branded themselves.

left bank, right bank, middle bank, I'm for scorched Earth

Attached: imfrombuenosaires.jpg (480x360, 12K)

let's bomb a canal from the caspian to the gulf

stfu. kike shill

dumbass. You dont even know that Jews control everything. Israel is Americas greatest BURDEN. That is all. die btw

Jews are more evil. Milvoin Shillington. More than you could possibly imagine.

>dude just bomb them

amerigoys

Attached: Ari.jpg (1024x860, 138K)

Those savages dream of conquering you and raping your women. They've done it before too. Just nuke the whole thing, just to be sure.

Neo-con warhawks have been trying to start shit with Iran since the 80s. Specifically around 2012 Obama's Iran deal managed to postponed the war, but Israel and the Republican war mongerers are restless. Their connections with the weapons industry needs a fat boost again on the expense of the working man.

I mean, Iran already started shit by taking over a US Embassy and holding diplomats hostage. Don’t pretend like America’s beef with the country is entirely manufactured. That’s not to say a war with Iran would be. Good idea for US policy interests, though.

>Don’t pretend like America’s beef with the country is entirely manufactured
Im assuming youve never heard of the Iranian revolution.

The one that happened 2 decades after the US and UK backed coup? Yeah, I don’t think that justifies breaking into a diplomatic mission and kidnapping the civilian workers.

Youre saying that animosity against the USA isnt merited, despite having been a victim of an orchestrated coup?

>Yeah, I don’t think that justifies breaking into a diplomatic mission and kidnapping the civilian workers.
You mean how the US raided the Venezuelan embassy in DC 4 days ago?

Nah, animosity is totally merited. I don’t blame Iran for hating the US, I certainly would if I were Iranian. However, holding civilian embassy workers hostage for a year isn’t justifiable, and the US would’ve been well within its rights to treat that as an act of war. At this point, it’s been way too long, so the US can’t feasibly use that as a casus belli, but the general feelings of animosity remain.

>holding civilian embassy workers hostage for a year isn’t justifiable
Neither is invading Iraq, but here we are.

This thread belongs on/pol/. Please move this thread to the appropriate board on Jow Forums

It's like that one comedy skit. The president gets sworn into office and taken into a backroom filled with cigarette smoke. They put him in front of a TV showing the Kennedy assassination from an angle that no one has ever seen. "Any questions?". And then the president keeps none of his campaign promises

Iranians aren't arabs and didn't accept islam by choice you dumb fuck

You’re right, they’re Persians, who somehow managed to lose to Arabs and have Islam imposed upon them, thereby making them worse.

I laugh at how Iran threaten to raise the price of oil as retaliation to sanctions when 1st the Saudis wouldn't roll with it effectively making OPEC.....not OPEC and secondly the Saudis themselves tried the same tactic years ago and it failed with the US exporting oil off of fracking.

Honestly, a rise in oil prices would likely benefit the US economy as they're a net exporter. It'd really fuck over China, though, so that'd be a nice bonus.

Right , there is very little Iran can do to retaliate over sanctions and they know it.

You're not wrong, but you're also pretty far from right. Nukes aren't really the doomsday weapon you imagine they are, and their explosions are not exception to the laws of physics. Mountains cause problems for widespread effect.
Having said that, I still vote we give it our best shot and just use all of them.

Attached: 1558325709871.jpg (540x467, 35K)

Those savages can't do shit from their podunk country. They have PT boats with missile launchers in place of a proper navy, and if we fucked up the jews, I'd be willing to bet they'd give up the whole "death to america" thing. A lot of them would. But right now, they know we're the lap dog of the most prolific enemy they have in the region. So any chance to whack the dog with a BB gun brings a smile to their face.

There's no possibility of real discussion there, it sucks. Those of us who want real conversation can't find it there, and this is related to warfare.

sup Qassem

Fuck off hook nosed pube headed yid. I think sandniggers are scum too but they aren't the one subverting western nations from positions of political power.

Because neocons and baby boomers are greedy retards that will be the downfall of this country. Add in ridiculous shit like Evangelicalism and the MIC and it is no wonder why said greedy fat retards have tried so hard for a war against Iran ever since the 1980’s. The destruction of Israel will be the greatest thing to happen in the Middle East and by extension the entire planet, the shekel has caused nothing but problems since 1948 with very little justification in doing so aside from muh 60 quintillion.

I've heard somewhere that Iran is supplying oil to China and Russia as well, but that is just hearsay on my part.

Israel has worth as an ally, but they need to be brought into line, HARD.

Do the Iranians have a strategy outside of trying to bait the US into fighting insurgents in the Zagros? I don't see any other way they can win.

They may hope to sink a carrier early on in the conflict and turn US public opinion, but I suspect that any moves like that, even if they could make them, would only piss the US off, and convince them to take off the kid gloves they tend to handle these sorts of wars with.

There was also that whole "CIA backed coup installing the Shah as dictator" bit, the "supply Saddam with chemical weapons" part, a civilian airliner full of people that got knocked out of the sky, aggressive posturing all around the place, assorted sanctions, etc.

Supplying oil to Russia? They're supplying oil to the world's second largest oil exporter? Right...

Attached: Top_5_Oil_Exporters.png (1280x952, 210K)

they had like 30+ years to dig into the mountains and stockpile ammo weapons and all kinds of other shit.
US wouldn't be able to win this war, they would be busy for like10 maybe 20 years and then pull out without achieving anything.

>would only piss the US off, and convince them to take off the kid gloves
that wouldn't change shit. there is just no realistic way for the US to win this war.
also doubtful that even that many americans would even give a shit about a carrier sinking, the trust into the government is at all time low.

Attached: 1497664366772.jpg (3072x2304, 1.25M)

Okay, so they don't

Again, hearsay. I think the China thing is right however.

>I still can't figure out where this comes from.
Really? (((You))) really can't figure out where this comes from?

Qui bono, you dumb motherfucker?

>US wouldn't be able to win this war
Depends on how you define winning. The conflict will absolutely result in the dismantlement of Iran's current government, so if that's America's primary objective, there's zero ways for Iran to win. If the goal is to build a stable, pro-American democracy free of insurgent attacks in a reasonable time frame, then yeah, the US can't win.

>Thinking it's only (((them))).
I pity ye.

Iran are the good guys in the middle east, change my mind

>good guys in the middle east
Bold of you to assume there's such a thing.

You don't need to nuke the hold out army in the mountains. Just nuke their civilization to glass and leave them out there unsupported, with nothing to accomplish. Their food will dry up and there will be nowhere to go after that.

Attached: B1FB4E42-481A-4600-BB47-BDD3FE30E5D1.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Sup shlomo.

What have the destroyed recently?

This. We should turn Judea into glass desert.
>Iran already started shit by taking over a US Embassy
It was more of a Reagan thing.

The strong, proud nation built up by the Shah

>ground invasion
>occupation
>insurgency
>20 years of perpetual bullshit war later
>no end in sight

Why do we not just pimp slap them if they attacked us?
>sail in naval force
>two carrier strike groups included
>bombers, drones, fighters
>missile spam all their ports
>sink entire navy
>hit comms, satellite stations, radar, ATC
>missile spam airfields/Air Force bases
>strike ballistic missile sites/launchers, AA
>nuclear production sites
>halt curbstomb blitz after 24 hours of ass pounding
>ask if they'd like some more
>they want more (pic related)
>another 24 hour long bitch slap of missile spam
>fuel depots
>oil/gas facilities
>power plants
>government buildings
>rails
>"Would you like some more?"
>Rinse, repeat as needed
>No ground forces involved, no occupation, just raze their shit to the ground until they fuck off

Attached: Shame.gif (245x213, 962K)

Pretty much all of Europe

Fuck off kike

>Europe is destroyed because a small number of brown people live there now
It's not even "all" of Europe, just major capital cities like London and Paris

And ship the refugees to America and have them rape your women, sure

The US is still a net-importer, their export numbers just include petroleum products refined from Mexican and Canadian crude. The turning of the dial from 5 to 7 against Iran is a reflection of US energy independence RELATIVE to the mideast - they don't 'need' gulf oil like they did just a decade ago, and actually wouldn't mind to see China/Malaysia/etc. have an energy crisis as a result from conflict in the Gulf.

Sure thing Chaim

Israel. It is unironically Israel.

>peace in the middle east
imagine being this naive

>anons think that small and poor state of Israel has any sway in such important decisions