Anyone else get on edge, or paranoid whenever watching a movie at the theaters...

Anyone else get on edge, or paranoid whenever watching a movie at the theaters? I get pretty paranoid and scan the area like an autist. I go in full autist mode, looking for the nearest exits. I think about where to run, and I'm looking for sketchy behavior.

Anyways, I guess, what would you do in a situation like this thread

Attached: file.png (873x578, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjKae2rNjmg?t=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you don't let it interfere too much with your primary activity.

only if the movie sucks

I don’t go to the movies anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=TjKae2rNjmg?t=14
>his local kinoplex doesn't serve chicken bell pepper onion chili
It's like you're asking for someone to go postal and give you a nut full of m855, a gut full of foster slug, and a lung full of tear gas

Attached: AuroraKeyholeAmmofail.png (563x456, 174K)

Not after I use the showers and get some crab legs.

Not usually, but I went in saw Saga of Tanya the Evil in theaters and was immediately spooked out by actual autists. Never seeing chinese cartoons in the theater again.

Heh, I went to see Tanya in theaters too. So many skinny skellington autists at my theater.
I went to see it at concord mills and I was the most normal looking person there. It was nice to see anime on the big screen though.

>watching a movie at the theaters
>paying to watch the Jewllywood Jew
Although, I will probably pay to see Mel Gibson's Rothchild when it comes out. Might even pay to see it twice.

always look for exits, hidey holes, nooks, crannies, fucking anything. shit starts going down crazy dude is going for the easy targets first dont be the easy target.
scan the room / area and make a quick shtf plan, dont spend 5 minutes like youre looking for gooks and shit in the trees.

dont obsess over it though, ruining your and everyone elses time out somewhere is a good way to get uninvited to things.

not really paranoid.
I understand it could possibly happen just as anywhere you go but most likely it won't be the case.

I haven't spent years deluding myself that there is someone at all hours out to get me, so I tend not to have this issue.

But seriously, fuck the theatre industry. Look up how to make bogus QR codes to scan at high-end theatres for free tickets, and bring your own snacks/drinks. Fuck their overpriced literally everything.

>he doesn't spray a can of liquid ass next to him so then you can complain that your seat stank through the movie and get a refund

I scan periodically. Not too concerned; I live in a smaller town with almost no crime, and people still look out for each other around here so I think that helps us avoid some of the Holmeses of the world, since people with problems have others that care about them and support them in getting better. Also, the theatre I go to does not have a no firearms sign, so I get to conceal carry legally there. Move to a small town, user. You'll feel better.

I do my due diligence and check exits and choke points but at the end of the day no. I'm not nervous because because
>Bitch I stay strapped
>Shooters are cowards and will puss out at the first sign of resistance
>I'm probably a better shot than some sperglord anyway
>Being a jittery autist is no way to go through life (just ask captain McGraw)

>opening weekend of The Force Awakens
>nearly everyone in the theater is either coupled up or with a group of friends
>see some greasy loner type walk into the theater with a trench coat and clearly something long, large, and heavy swinging around the bottom of the pocket
>grab my wife, ready to exit asap
>guy pulls out a fifth of vodka and dumps it into his soda cup
>poor guy...

Im a true crime nerd, so I like to read up on every mass murder, serial killer, kidnapping, robbery, ect. and try to think of a strategy if I was in that situation and to plan accordingly. Sometimes I buy specific EDC gear for just such an occasion. Im getting a sig p938 next, I was using a air weight .38 smith and wesson but in such close quarters I want a trigger im more accustomed to and I dont train with DAO as much as I should.
I would duck down, wait for the shooter to get close, put 3-4 rounds into his chest and hopefully in his confusion I get GTFO

Attached: Sig-Sauer-P938.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>and get a refund

Attached: 1509914621067.jpg (382x379, 32K)

i was on the edge and looking for exits when i went to see inside out but only because it was so fucking bad and i wanted to start shooting people
>be my little sister
>"You were right, we should have seen Ted 2 instead..."

OP here I live in Cuckfornia, and I'm working on getting my ccw permit. Wish I could move into a small town but that's not gonna happen anytime soon for now. But yeah I can't seem to ease up, till like a hour into the movie. Shit fuggin sucks

If it's only theatres that set you off you are an easily influenced brainlet with kool-aid problems. Be objective and either be like this in every situation, or do your best to cease being some sort of soccer mom parody. After all, you're more likely to die in a car accident and I'm sure you don't "go on edge" everytime you look both ways before crossing the road.

To be honest with you, I'm like this at a good amount of places with a huge crowd, (school, beach, plays, concerts, etc.). Just recently some dude tried blowing up a restaurant near my job the other day. The bomb exploded, but not in the restaurant and only took out the culprit out.

Have you considered the possibility that engaging in this behaviour in the first place may make others around you feel uncomfortable. Have you considered that you might be /that guy/?

I don't make it apparent. I keep these autist, schizo thoughts all to myself.

Well, that's fine then.

After all, it is good to be prepared. Fires, drunkards, riots, panicked stampedes - it's always good to have situational awareness.

Nah I'm not American

I carry, just sit in the very far back and eye fuck the shit out of any one who comes in. First sign of shit, I'm dropping to the floor.